TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
THE SO-FISH-TICATED LADY [FISH]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 7:06:27 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

he turns up at the pier with a fishing rod and a gengar lure. there are few things that his father granted him that aren't somehow tied to darker means, and the lure his father gifted him at his tenth birthday is one of them.

[break][break] when he appears, he's surprised to see a few people that he knows.

[break][break] "hello."

[break][break] walking up to 's yacht, jayden is appreciative that the admin decided to invite him on the boat alongside his friends. once he walks to the upper deck, he tosses his lure at the ocean, hoping it's out far enough.

[attr="class","ooc"]
#FISHING

[break][break]

B0kFpUkh

[break][break]

@whoeverelse

[break]

JAYDEN FINDS... [break]
+ SPECIES: GYARADOS [break]
+ SIZE: SMALL [break][break]
+1 CROWN

GYARADOS - small

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 7:19:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The 'SO-FISH-TICATED LADY' was a charming vessel. Large enough to comfortably house a party of ten, it also boasted an impressive computer system that practically helped the yacht sail itself. This meant could relax on the upper deck under an umbrella, with his fishing pole attached to a piece of equipment at the edge.

"Good day for some fishing, isn't it?" He responds to , not bothering to turn or remove his sunglasses as he continues to relax.

His DHELMISE, SAMEDI, had anchored itself to the sea floor below. It remains dormant afterwards, however. It doesn't want to scare the fish Pokémon away.

🎣 FISHING UP AN:

cpth0WR1

AVERAGE MILOTIC

🏷️ TAGS

FISHING + SAMEDI

·
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 7:25:43 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Derek, though invited, prefers the seating on his Gyarados opposed to the Yacht. This way he gets to dip his toes in the water, which the occasional Magikarp tries to nibble on.

When something takes hold of his line, he thinks it's larger than it was. The pokemon puts up quite the fight, zig-zagging through the water and causing Derek to use his Gyarados to tucker it out.

After reeling it in and registering it with a picture filter that put it to scale, Derek released the pokemon in order to pursue another.

uvpqU6TO

- Derek caught a SMALL BARRASKEWDA!
ATTEMPT #1
·
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 7:31:57 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
when invited her on a boat, she expected a fisherman's skiff, not a fucking yacht. starry-eyed, she follows after jayden to the upper deck, fishing pole in hand. 
[break][break]
"hiii!" she greets the man under the shade of an umbrella ( ) with a smile and a wave. it's pretty safe to assume he's the super-rich captain of the ship, right? he definitely has the vibe, at the very least. "thank you so much for letting us chill on your boat!"[break][break]
once the initial pleasantries are out of the way, she casts her line over the side of the boat with the finesse of a novice fisherman.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + average horsea [break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
VgC25Up5

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

·
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 1:41:33 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint is giddy, and maybe a little tipsy as he brought CALEM POLLET onto the SO-FOSH-TICATED LADY with his friends, a little embarrassed but excited to introduce them to…his companion. He's surprised Calem is free but takes the chance just as boldly as he did when doing shot rounds with an equally cute ASHLEY SAWYER.

"Hey everybody!! This is Calem! And i brought my girly. My baby, my boo LUKA CHÊNE too!!" He said introducing his date to the crew before intimdating close to the redhead's ear, "I've never been fishing before…." He confessed as they set up somewhere to fish. "Yoy guys know...Jayden right? If not thats him... my besty. I love him. Also there's grill daddy DEREK HOFFMAN. Hehehe and then ANNALISE HENDERSON my other besty!!" He said befor elooking at REMIEL CALCIFET. "Thas Remy. Hes jsut cute I guess."

mprxhKMv

- dynamax (92) remoraid
- ??

·
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 3:03:39 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Calem followed , making sure the other didn't fall, bemused at his antics. He would see a sunburn already forming on the other's nose; he would be sure to tease him about it later. While Calem was not personally familiar with most of the people here, his eyes did snap to . A small pat on as he retrieved his own fishing rod.

"You're Mint's best friend?" Since had claimed as much anyway. Chuckling, he went back to his date, hoping to help the other untangle his line so they could fish. "I'm afraid I've never tried. I'm a novice as well." Was what he answered Mint.

A smile and wave was given to his other companions. Since I am on a time limit and need to be a QUICK BITCH.

9imysy_B

GAINED:
Average Lanturn
·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 3:04:18 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
She should have guessed that when invited her to 'some rich guy's yacht' it would belong to .[break][break]

Her smile freezes in place as soon as she spots a familiar head of raven hair, and the vibes go rancid. Immediately, she wonders if there's any discreet way to jump off the side and let the sea finally claim her.[break][break]

Instead she mumbles some brief hellos to everyone else on the ship and quickly scurries off to an isolated spot near the bow. She doesn't cast a line so much as simply letting it fall into the water, counting on gravity to do the work for her.[break][break]

A pink pendant dangles from her neck, catching the afternoon sunlight. She'd forgotten to take it off.

[break][break]

[break][break]
KjWlGCwt
[break]
Caught: extra-small Milotic

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
·
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 4:21:16 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Hey everyone!" Derek spouts as he casts another line with fresh bait into the water. His Gyarados seems to be wading around, enjoying the chance to lounge about without any need to battle what they caught. The others seemed to be enjoying themselves as well, save for Luka.

What was all that about?

Well, no point in making a scene by coming aboard the ship to talk to her. Instead the gym leader focuses on whatever it was that just took hold of his line...

Ny9pBzcY

- Derek caught a AVERAGE BRUXISH!
ATTEMPT #2
·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 14:04:16 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Her tiny catch wiggles on the line and Luka chuckles faintly when she pulls the poor thing up. It's a welcome distraction from the awkwardness that still enshrouds her. Unfortunately though, she really has no idea what she's doing, and the small Milotic wriggles frantically while she tries to pull the lure out of their mouth.[break][break]

Eventually they go free and Luka sighs, leaning back while her line once again dips languidly into the water. Her gaze falls on , lounging on his Gyarados a little ways off from their yacht. She wishes she could ask to join him, but can't think of a way to do so without being too obvious...

[break][break]

[break][break]
46BO4edb
[break]
Caught: extra-small Milotic[break]extra-small Lanturn

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
·
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 14:09:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"it is."

[break][break] jayden says little else to , except to say cursory hello's to the likes of his other companions, such as and . his eyes fall upon with a flicker of surprise. "hey."

[break][break] before he can say much else, however, the appearance of and catch him so off-guard that he nearly drops his rod. luckily, his umbreon is there to catch it for him. "sir."

[break][break] 'how did they know each other?'

[break][break] "one of them," he says offhandedly. "as i'm sure you've noticed, mint has many." it's come to his understanding that there were people who used the term bestie much more freely than he ever would.

[break][break] jayden gaze shifts away from the enforcer and then back to the water, casting his line out to sea again.

[attr="class","ooc"]
#FISHING

[break][break]

TBCWn1ek

[break][break]

@whoeverelse

[break]
JAYDEN FINDS... [break]
+ SPECIES: LANTURN[break]
GYARADOS - 14 (small) [break]
LANTURN - 24 (small)

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 18:32:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He's distracted, bumping into Calem every couple of minutes as he fiddled around with his rod. But he got it going easily enough. He doesn't understand yet why  is so quiet but seemed too caught in his date to follow up just yet. "Hehe, I love him right? He's all modest, all the time~" he supplied nodding at  as he cast his rod once more happy to ignore the tension. Mint had been getting into the habit of waking up with a well timed shot for Splashfest. Unfortunately for everyone else that had to babysit him. But it made for great live streams.

rlV8Jy0p

- dynamax (92) remoraid
- ??

·
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 0:17:18 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
"He is wonderful, isn't he?" Calem grins at in answer about . It was cute to watch the blue haired man play with his line. "I've actually known Jayden since we were children, Mint. I used to play with his older brother." How much did Mint know about Jayden's family? How much was he revealing? Well, he could worry about that later.

Since Jayden and Mint seemed to have it together, Calem tossed out his line once again to see what he could fish up.

With that done, he approached a lonely looking on her sad corner by herself.

"You look mighty lonely over here, dear. Would you like to join myself and Mint?" Smiling and nodding, Calem assumed that the pink haired woman knew his date.

|oY47Fcy

GAINED:
Average Lanturn
Extra Large Milotic
·
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 5:29:44 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
The next fish on the line was definitely a fighter, thrashing about and practically pulling Derek off of his water mount. Doubling down, he eventually tires the beast and manages to lift it out of the water in one final struggle before it splashed back down for the count.

The splash from it's weight against the water went everywhere, reaching who probably wouldn't be very happy about it.

fkXLJzsj

- Derek caught an AVERAGE MILOTIC!
ATTEMPT #3
·
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 6:28:20 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

jayden isn't drunk, but he almost wishes he was. perhaps it would remove the unadulterated fear that runs through him at the sheer presence of the enforcer.

[break][break] he swallows.

[break][break] "yes," he says slowly, gaze flickering towards . "our families were close."

[break][break] jayden is about to toss his line back out to sea, only when he notices that the redhead sets his sight on . he stands up from where he's sitting, sitting himself at her other side. mint was one thing, but luka was merely a civilian.

[break][break] water from 's splash splatters towards him, and he uses his arm to cover himself from the spray. from his pocket, he pulls a cloth, offering it to silently. with his other hand, he throws his line back out to sea.

[attr="class","ooc"]
#FISHING

[break][break]

lYkfj32I

[break][break]

@whoeverelse

[break]
JAYDEN FINDS... [break]
+ SPECIES: GYARADOS [break]
GYARADOS - 14 (small) [break]
LANTURN - 24 (small) [break]
GYARADOS - 18 (small)

[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 6:33:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel tilts his sunglasses down a little to acknowledge , then casts a small wave in greeting. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance," He says, laying his head back before the sunglasses tilt back with it.

When he hears the fishing pole he has attached to edge of the balcony pull, however, the royal gets up from his chair and makes his way towards it.

🎣 FISHING UP AN:

e9d7UxnT

AVERAGE WISHIWASHI

🐟

AVERAGE MILOTIC

🏷️ TAGS

FISHING + SAMEDI

·