Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
69. HOENN'S 4TH ANNIVERSARY
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 5:53:12 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

Happy Anniversary, Hoenn!

I can't believe I'm on... my ninth month in Hoenn? Wild. It's been such a blast so far, and looking forward to more months to come!

Thank you and for all the work you do on this site to make it feel alive -- this is a ton of work, and it's endlessly impressive to me that this site is manned by such a small team. I appreciate all the flexibility in letting us play in the sandbox and run member-led events and propel character-led narratives, and I look forward to using and abusing it even more as the year goes on.

And to everyone in Hoenn, thanks for making writing here such fun. I'm really glad this became my new creative community and I'm happy to see it lasting another year. (Shoutout especially to , , and 's writers for really taking me under their wing when I was a wee scrub. Rocket fam best fam. <3)

PS: I am snagging the Battle Pack, tyvm.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 8:47:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Evolution Pack for me, please and thanks!

I've always been on and off, to be honest, my motivation, schedule, lots of things, and just general burnout from RPing for a good long time, but, honestly, I'm super glad that myri had found this place with pythr and dragged me along, what, 2 years ago? Plus myri dragging me back in, and still a shit ton of fun times. I really loved running my own member-led event last December, and I regret a lot of stuff that made me miss out on a lot of fun times spent here. I rejoined because I missed the hell out of this place, and I love you guys :)

But, I ain't here to bore people or be all "woe is me" and shit, that's cringe of me, I'm here hoping to promise that I want to be part of this site for as long as I can dream, the community's fun, it still baffles me that both and handle this whole thing in such a damn professional manner, but, Hoenn's honestly the best site I've ever been to. Thank you for everything to not just Shiv and Spiral but the people who made it fun for me, and, while I'm a bit of a moron, I hope that I can continue making memories here. Also something something, myria's short.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 21:01:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Happy Anniversary Hoenn!

Been here for a year and some change and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the hard work and do. Thank you guys for putting up with my dumbass. LOL S/o to all my darlings that I get to roleplay with . You make being here an absolute joy and I don't know what I would do without you guys. You guys keep me sane LMAOO. I look forward to many more years writing creative stories with you all and I hope you all stay blessed <3

Claiming the Capture Pack on @rosie
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-three
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
pending
executive
136 height
136 height
somewhere between pixie hollow and purgatory
awards
672 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 20:53:38 GMT
nina larson Avatar
i can’t express how grateful i am for the community i’ve gotten to know during my time here. i have gotten to write with so many wonderful writers, and the richly developed world that is hoenn is unlike any other roleplay i’ve experienced before. i’m so eager to see where this story goes.

thank you shiv and spiral for your incredible effort and work, and to everyone for your parts in making hoenn what it is. happy anniversary! <3

(choosing a battle pack ty)

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
216 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 21:51:08 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
claiming a capture pack for !
feels like it's been a long time since i found a place so inviting <3 so it's been so nice joining and feeling so welcomed. happy anniversary!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 0:21:50 GMT
mint frost Avatar

thank you to and for always being willing to hear me out when I have my random HEAR ME OUT, moments. v thankful to for dragging me along in a time when i v much didn't seem interested in rping pokemon at all. its been fun ty for your work you put into these long plot arcs.

snagging an evolution pack please

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 0:56:54 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
Happy 4th anniversary, Hoenn! I've only been playing for about 2 months now, but I already feel so grateful for this awesome community! Everyone has been so welcoming! I have also seriously never encountered an RP site or community so well organized and moderated before, and I am so excited to continue writing with the folks here and getting my characters more and more involved in the bigger site plots. Thank you so much and for your hard work!

Redeeming a Capture Pack for Caleb <3
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 2:25:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar

HAPPY BIRTH, HOENN ♡

thank you & , it's been an absolute honor to be part of this community for the past three years! i'm honestly really grateful everyone is so welcoming, kind, and creative. it's rare to find a site like this and i'll never be able to properly thank you both for everything you've done over the years to continue making hoenn so incredible.

to the friends i've made along the way, both past and present, i love you cutiepies. thank you for always being down to clown with me on a whim and for helping me continue to grow as both a person and a writer. specific thank yous to my bbies , , , , , , , , , , , , and . you have all made the past year fun, loving, and wholesome. i'm excited to continue writing with you for as long as you'll have me! i'm virtually giving u all forehead smooches rn ♡

here's to another year with my hoenn cuties!

claiming capture pack
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,407 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 10:05:12 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Taking that CAPTURE PACK for
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]THANK YOU!

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 4:34:50 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
Claiming the battle pack for !
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
139 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 15:25:17 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Nabbing the evolution pack for , thank you~
close tab

played by

giz

Rya
He/Him
May 20
not important
not important
Lapdog
cadet
man's best friend
5 height
5 height
Someone tell me, who am I supposed to be? Give me direction, I need affection.
awards
19 posts
Priya Kosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priya
Priya Kosch
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 6:09:59 GMT
Priya Kosch Avatar
lemmie get that uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh battle pack

you know if i wanted to i would leave but this site is an addiction that's hard to kick
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 6:28:08 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Snatching an 1x EVO PACK to put in my inventory yes please.

Also I just wanna say this has been the best-run Pokémon site I've ever been on. Please keep up the good work Shiv and Spiral!!
close tab

played by

yams

callie
she/her
february ninth
celadon, kanto
lesbian
former kanto champion
civillian
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
157 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calliope
Calliope Marks
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 16:04:13 GMT
Calliope Marks Avatar
almost forgot to redeem whoops

claiming the evo pack on callie here! <3

here is to four years!