6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 8:47:58 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh set his plates down on an empty chair and embraced , who clearly needed a hug. "Got any cool Ranger stories you want to share with me? You do enough contracts, you'll get some truly wild memories. And that's part of what keeps me going." Josh frowned at the mention of Nico's chili. "I'm sorry. I just can't handle spicy stuff. Well, the wrong kind of spicy." Josh was a bit of a picky eater in general; he was one of those weirdos that would find a favorite dish at a restaurant and have the same thing Every. Single. Time. That Alto Maren place in Petalburg? Tortellini alfredo, every single time. Their white sauce was to die for. If didn't bring carbonara, Josh probably would have gone to an Alto Maren place instead. What he brought ended up being much less expensive...and surprisingly, slightly healthier. Not by much, though.

"I haven't, Matt," Josh answered. He had never worked under Captain , what with primarily working out of the Fortree area. "Not at all!" he answered, digging into all the cheesy foods he had loaded his plate with. "May as well just get in line and fill my dessert plate!" While he was in line, he finished up his sample of the carbonara and Oliver's au gratins. He was going to be a cheese head by the end of the night.

As he was chowing down, Josh flinched as Big Josh suddenly placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to spill his half-eaten slice of pizza and all of the mac and cheese on the floor! "Don't scare me like that, Dragomir!" He raised his voice to call out to the event's attendees in general. "Can I get a few paper towels, please?" With a sigh, he grabbed two more plates and filled part of his replacement plate with more of 's mac and cheese. Oh, and more au gratins. Why was cheese so addicting? He hated seeing food go to waste, particularly food the Leader clearly put a lot of work into. That and a few more pieces of his own contribution.

Everything here was just so addicting; he was only planning on having one plate of real food and one dessert plate, but could not resist the temptation to grab a couple of 's sausage balls and 's pinwheels. Then came the desserts: ' Pecha Cobbler, a couple of 's cupcakes, some of 's fruit pies...so much sugar. Not even video games would be able to put him to sleep after a sugar rush like that.

"Oh, Julia!" Josh greeted one of his best Ranger friends after getting through the line. He set his plate down and swiveled around, briefly shuffling his feet like he was hitting a crossover pattern back at the arcade. "Did I tell you my red uniform, armband, and badge are in the mail? Next time you see me, I won't be in this green uniform anymore! I'm actually the reason why Matt here could even show up! I was a good mentor, wasn't I, Matt?" Josh seemed a bit too excited as he resumed chowing down on the pile of cheesy foods on his plate. He had to put the foot down on any more, though; that big dessert plate of his was going to take him over the edge as is. He tried one of Julia's sausage balls in front of her, smiling while he was chewing. "These homemade? They're delicious. Everyone brought so much good food. If Ranging weren't such an active lifestyle, tonight alone would make me so fat."

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Manectric      Good
Crash         Boltund        Good
Blitz         Luxray         Good
Twilight      Absol          Good
Aslan         Pyroar         Good
Resheph       Dragonair      Good

{WC: 603}
{PC: 3}

tl;dr:
- STILL OPEN FOR INTERACTION
- Josh interacts with
- scares Little Josh, causing him to spill his food
- Josh grabs seconds of every cheesy food because EVERYTHING IS ADDICTING
- Josh fills his dessert plate and sits down near Matt, interacting with
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 13:13:44 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

It feels strange to be here. She feels as if she does not belong. They’re all her colleagues, sure, there’s more than a few acquaintances here and there, but she’s not nearly close enough for her to think of them as friends. Except, of course, for one person.
[break][break]
Lia had come to the meeting because it would have felt wrong not to, and even though she is no cook, she had made the time to stop by her favourite Alto Marean place here in Lilycove (she may have asked for his opinions on that one) for two particular things: garlic bread and focaccia.
[break][break]
She had assumed someone else would bring pizza.
[break][break]
She had been right, clearly.
[break][break]
”Hey, sorry I’m a little late.” She says to no one in particular when arriving, although she does wave at and . The dishes are set down on the table, and once this is done, golden eyes scan the room, searching for oh so familiar pink hair.
[break][break]
It does not take her long to find .
[break][break]
Of course Ollie, Zahra’s Absol, is already enjoying a slice of pizza.
[break][break]
”Figured you might show up for the food.” Lia teases, smirking, and for now, she grabs no meal of her own. These things tend to make her a little too anxious to enjoy her food.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
BROUGHT GARLIC BREAD & FOCCACIA 🌟
[break][break]
OPEN TO INTERACTION[break]
+ Talking to Zahra

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

galaxy

Werewolf
He/Him
November 10
Fortree
Gay
Gym Challenger
Rocket Elite
Nicodemus Unken
Taken
107 height
107 height
Homie better put your pride aside I’m a Benz and you’re more like a Volvo
awards
315 posts
Matt Vice DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @galaxy
Matt Vice
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 16:47:53 GMT
Matt Vice Avatar
The hug for sure threw Matt for a loop. Not something he was really expecting, but yeah, he wasn't gonna deny he needed the little snap back to reality. Though Matt was shrinking away as people came to greet Josh. There was a glare of defensiveness as Josh was startled and dropped his food, Matt unable to stop himself from looking at with a "Really bro?" look on his face. Grumbling, he went to help Josh get it cleaned up.

After that, he felt his phone, grabbing it and seeing Annalise's message, quickly shooting a text back.

"With Josh, near the food."

Putting his phone back, he went to finally get his own plate of food. Grabbing literally everything. Man was a garbage can when it came to food!

Interacting with
Giving the stank eye to
Praying comes saves him
Getting food of everything
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 18:35:59 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise shakes her head, an amused smile ghosting the corners of her mouth as admits sweating over which outfit to wear. she can't really fault him for it — she'd spent just as much time preening herself despite the heavy potluck vibes of the meeting. "well it worked out for you, bestie!"
[break][break]
she leans in conspiratorially as they move toward the table, voice low, "you're def, like, the best dressed here."
[break][break]
is a firm second place, his stark white, now feather-covered suit drawing her attention as she sets her plate down at her seat. she looks back at guillermo as he asks her how she's been. "i've been ... okaaay."[break][break]
she drags the word out with a nod of her head, smothering any elaboration behind another sip of wine. she puts the cup down, but her own question is swallowed as a familiar voice chimes behind her. [break][break]
"oh my gosh! of course you're not interrupting! come sit with us." annalise pats the open spot beside her as @leilanilaurent joins them. she beams as they introduce themselves to each other, pleased by the potential friendship that could take root between two of her besties. "memo, this is one of our newest rookies! just finished her training."
[break][break]
the pride in her voice is palpable. annalise knows how hard leilani worked during her trainee days, so her success deserves to be celebrated. in fact, it must be celebrated, if she has any say in it. her phone vibrates and she knows it's  even before she takes her phone out of her pocket to text back.
[break]
to: matt vice🐕👊[break]
come sit down you two!![break]
there's still some open seats near me

[break]
annalise doesn't realize that it's matt (and and ) at the epicenter of the food-spilled chaos near the serving table. she sets her phone down beside her plate and sits down. she pokes around at her food before spearing a potato from the casserole brought.
[break][break]
"what did you guys bring?" she asks guillermo and leilani, popping the cheesy potato into her mouth. now that she's seated, she can't help but be nosy as she looks around the room. [break][break] 's ranger beau seems to be the teravolt member, , if the way they stick closely together is anything to go by. she cuffed one of hoenn's hottest stars, she thinks, taking another bite. good for her!
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + talks to and @leilanilaurent [break]
+ texts again hehe [break]
+ people-watching and relationship-assuming all these rangers [break]
+ open to interaction [break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 23:15:59 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

Amethyst eyes light at the sound of familiarity, a weak smile tugging at her lips as she hugs her elbows close.[break][break]

"That and a possibility of seeing you? Would be a pity to miss out, really..." She keeps herself busy by sneaking a piece of garlic bread from 's tray before crunching down on it. "I'll probably slip away when they start getting into serious business, ya know? Ollie should be done by then."

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

theme

she really did show-up now u can't dock her pay

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Tali, Celes
She/Her
January 21
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer/Musician
Cadet
Know stars guide you through the darkest night.
awards
126 posts
Talia Celes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @talia
Talia Celes
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 23:16:17 GMT
Talia Celes Avatar
i'll chase the light of that distant star
The heaviness of 's assessment caused Talia to lean back in her seat, turning over the notion. "That makes sense, I think. Hoenn is a place where it feels like anything can happen. And so much of what we have to do as Rangers is facing the consequences of things we don't fully understand."

She'd relaxed when the man reassured her the Swablu had done no harm with her cottony puffs of feather and down, allowing herself to enjoy her new company without self-consciousness to impede her.

That shifted, however, when approached.

Talia had no context for the tension that lingered between Kingsman and the new arrival, but she could sense it all the same, and it spurred her to speak up in the silence.

"Oh, hello," the blue-haired woman said suddenly, lifting her head up to view him with a disarming smile. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Talia, Talia Celes. Was that honey you were sharing?"

With any luck, it would steer the conversation away from whatever had made Razz so uncomfortable.

● ringers rising ●
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 23:29:03 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wren"]

Hopefully doesn’t mind the way Wren trails after him like a lost puppy once his containers are deposited for the free for all. At least, he seems fine enough with it, given the enthusiasm that matches his own. “Hm, I don’t think you did, now I think of it. But that’s a relief! I think if I didn’t have a gps I’d have a hard time telling left from right,” he chatters back as he grabs a plate of his own to begin piling it up.[break][break]

It’s just that he gets distracted so easily! And then he gets turned around until he’s going in a totally different direction. But if he can stay focused, then it’s not too bad. Juno, satisfied with her thievery, retreats back into the confines of the knapsack, undoubtedly content to snooze for the time being.[break][break]

“Special..?” Wren frowns in thought until it dawns on him, eyes going round. “Oh! No..should they have been? Would that have been okay?” Then he grins, tilting conspiratorially toward the captain as his own voice drops. “Should we say they are?” Placebo effect, and the like.[break][break]

It’s an amusing concept, though one that makes him think that it would land him in a tricky spot as a rookie. He’s just dug into the generous helping of carbonara he’s spooned onto his plate when someone slides into the empty seat across from them. Mouth full of pasta, he waves frantically in greeting until he can speak again. “I’m okay! I’m Wren–I’ve just started training. Do you work here in Lilycove, or-?”[break][break]

He’s about to continue rambling when someone across the room catches his eye. Is that ?? Before he thinks much of it, his hand is jammed up into the air to at least wave in her direction.

[break][break]

+ informs that sadly these are normal brownies but then suggests shenanigans[break]
+ introduces himself to [break]
+ spies fellow petalburg native and tries to flag her[break]
+ collecting x1 move tutor[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wren]font:11px roboto;--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.wren ]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 0:32:31 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

although he didn’t care to socialize much either way until the meeting started, with the edge of his hunger taken off, bo’s eyes began to open more to the many people still filling in around him.

there were other captains, like , , and , but the first he noticed was , telling him to slow down, because he was ‘going to choke’. his eyes lingered. before he could even swallow to answer, however, his new crush was laughing at him and turning around. great.

then, sat nearby. Bo looked over. bulking up? he grinned, much less bashful now than during their mission.

”yeah, can’t you tell?” it was all the hours in the office chair, actually.

at his question, bo wasn’t sure how to respond. did he mean like a piggyback ride? smiling with an air of confusion, he responded, ”maybe.”

he didn’t know , but, not wanting to interrupt the introductions already taking place, he happily resigned to lifting another forkful of pasta to his mouth instead for now.
ranger meeting / open to interaction
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 5:19:44 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

"huh. i see."[break][break]

lance responds equally as dry, not dropping it until a few more seconds of awkward tension pass. he reaches out to give a somewhat gentle slap on the silph ranger's shoulder, chuckling.[break][break]

"i'm just messing with you, kingsman. you're always welcome back."[break][break]

then, he turns to greet .[break][break]

"it's very nice to meet you, talia celes. i'm lance vollans, based out of lilycove."[break][break]

at the mention of honey, he nods, then gestures to the jars he set up on the table.[break][break]

"honey fresh out of fallarbor. please, try some."[break][break]

he looks back at with a smile.[break][break]

"you as well."

[attr="class","ooc"]- brought jars of honey made by and [break]
- invites and over to try some[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-combee"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 23:45:20 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Oh! Sorry" Josh perked back up when Izumi pointed out that in his daze, he had forgotten to help her with hauling in the food. "Of course, let me just..." he trailed off as he would take a set of the sandwiches so that Izumi wasn't hauling the whole thing herself. Sure, with her build, she didn't really need the help. was a real beefa, according to their neighbors. But it was about the principal.

would compliment the food, though Josh simply smiled back. Izumi was the one worth the compliments here. But his attempt to harmlessly greet was met with catastrophe. "Oh geez" Josh muttered with a long sigh as he would send out his Slowking, which would use psychokinesis to quickly dispose of the dropped food. "Sorry, kid" was all he managed out before he was gone, cleaning himself up and then going to greet the others like nothing had happened. Josh simply shrugged, well at least he didn't dwell on it for too long. Though it didn't stop from staring a hole through him. Unsure of what to do -- he couldn't really apologize to someone that wasn't the actual victim, after all -- so he just stared back at him with a blank expression until he moved on.

Moving on, Josh couldn't help but look around at all the busywork going around them. "Wow, I-really don't know anyone here" Josh admitted softly to as he cleared his throat. It was funny, all that practice in public speaking and he still found himself wanting to find a quiet corner somewhere.

- Helps with her sandviches
- Helps with the cleanup using a Psychic Type Pokemon. Tries to apologize to the kid, but he's already up and gone.
- Stares a hole through because he isn't sure what else to do with him staring at him.
- Quietly admits to that he knows almost nobody here and quietly wants to find somewhere to not be socially anxious. Big gatherings were never his thing when he doesn't have a mission to focus on.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 13:02:58 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Memo gives her a friendly smile because if he takes the compliment he’ll perish. “Dunno, guy in the suit looks pretty sharp, too,” he whispers back, gesturing to .

When she expresses how she’s been his brow furrows with concern before he smooths it again, makes a mental note to grill her about it later. “Yeah, everything’s weird right now.”

He turns his sunbright grin back to Leilani. “Nice, congrats! What a time to do it. We need all the help we can get.” His voice tumbles into a laugh.

They have a second to sit and examine, though Memo still hasn’t touched his food. The nerves are still there, boiling just beneath the surface.

“Empanadas,” he says, at least making an effort to look like he’s eating by pushing the stuff around on his plate. “You?”

wearing
> mass threads make me itch and character switching is hard
> talking with and @leilanilaurent
> cj and howl will be here eventually. maybe.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lady

Sach
He/Him
December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 13:18:46 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sacha"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]Sacha didn’t really think himself unsociable, just quiet. But that was what years upon years working in a coal mine did to you. There wasn’t time to talk unless he was giving orders, the former foreman having always run a tight ship with his men. Still, he did feel himself relaxing just a bit more when Oliver didn’t immediately run in the opposite direction.[break][break]

“This may have been a little too safe,” Sacha said with a chuckle, rubbing at the back of his neck once more. His wife would have laughed aloud if he’d walked into a mine meeting in this outfit. He very promptly shoved that thought completely out of his mind.[break][break]

“I moved to Hoenn maybe six months back,” Sacha admitted, “And joined the Rangers pretty quickly. I was looking for a change of scenery and a job change. I spent most of my life in the coal mines in Oreburgh City in Sinnoh. Just felt like the right position for me when I was looking. I don’t really like being inside all that much,” the man was freely talking now, his hand on his fork, though he didn’t bring it to his mouth just yet.[break][break]

“What about you? What got you interested in the rangers?” the man shifted his body slightly in his seat so that he could give Oliver more of his attention. In doing so, he spotted and waved casually at the younger man. He caught sight of as well, but didn’t get a chance to flag her down just yet.[break][break]

tl;dr[break]
- Open to interaction!
- Interacting with
- Spotted and

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-tyrantrum"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-aggron"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rockruff"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cyndaquil"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rufflet"]

[newclass=".sacha"]--accent:#556a6f;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 14:14:01 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

And so where was the man of the hour himself?

Keeping his hands busy by filling up the envelopes.

While he’d extended an invite to to join them (the ex-Elite Four’s decision to join them catching him well and completely off-guard) he was still very much worried about what had happened to during that… fiasco of a meeting.

Couldn’t they catch a break?!

Once he was done stuffing all the envelopes with a copy each of the map of the Hoenn region along with a pen and some pieces of paper within, he looked up and noticed that there was—a hell of a lot more people in the room than earlier.

Had he really gotten that absorbed with preparing the materials for the meeting he’d literally zoned out?

He blinked for a few moments, eyes alighting on , big-ass golden retriever of a man taking charge of the social part of everything.

Realizing that his cousin had come in with—his eye were definitely not shitting him, that was nine boxes of pizza, he then stood up for a few moments, nodding in and ’s direction for a bit before approaching his cousin and then just—

“Eli. What the hell?” he hissed, still blinking at the equally large boxes of pizza she’d carted along. “Which—which pizzeria did you call, the one I gave you the number of?” he began, unable to bite back a peal of laughter.

While he was busy talking with his cousin, he fished out his phone and slid it open, before scrolling through the contacts and finding the one he was looking for () and sending the other man this message:

‘Did you bring along what you told me about?’

Taking a quick headcount, he was—well, there was someone missing.

Where had gone? Wasn’t he—

He could only wonder what the hell was going on within the Gym Leader ranks. Either way, he looked at his cousin, before giving her boyfriend (one condiment abuser in the form of ) this look that said ‘Dude, we need to talk later.’

This was before he ducked around, grabbing some of the sandwiches and empanadas that had been laid out before taking a quick step outside.

Man needed a smoke vape break, okay?! At least to calm his nerves before the official start of the meeting.

Shit. He… there was one part of the entire damned thing he wasn’t looking forward to.

• the man of the hour himself is busy preparing the meeting materials in what he knew was a quiet room
• he’d gotten so absorbed when he looked up—the room was practically crowded already
• internal cackling at the nine large boxes of pizza that his cousin brought along
• wondering where and are
• sent a message asking if the other had brought along the thing they’d discussed about
• actually… man needs a quick vape break, excuse him for a while!
• grabbed some sandwiches and empanadas on the way out

@tag
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 16:57:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

What was it about him and being fashionably late in an unintentional sense as of late? Maybe its because he was worrying if what he brought was probably a little bit much for a meeting like this. He's never been to many pot lucks so he wasn't sure what was the right thing to bring so obviously slabs of grilled meat and ham was something that was ok....right? "Heeeeeey! Sorry i'm late. Kinda had to make sure we cooked this to perfection."

He came in knocking on the door to let people know that he was here as he was followed by an incineroar carrying a large tray full of cooked meats and the like and made a beeline for the table where the other food was set up and left their tray before snatching a bread roll and returning back to kazimir's side nibbling on it as the man took a look around the room.

He knew that the Rangers had a decent amount of people here already but he was still a bit surprised by the turn out. Guess all the mess back in the meeting for a.q.u.a set up some expectations for him that were broken. That was good. The last thing this little piece of Hoenn was internal problems like he had witness.

Still no sign of however which while was something kazimir figured might happen it was still a little sad to see. Hopefully he was just running late like he was. But now was not the time for sulking, now was the time for partying! probably at least. "Sorry for all the extra food I might have gotten carried away with it but hey its never a bad thing to have too much good food right?" Plus first impressions were always important.

meat party! meat party! meat party!

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 17:50:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

out of the corner of his eye, he spots sneaking out. "hey - dude! where are ya goin?" had he heard his use of his nickname and got offended? lars had warned him enough times. it's only a second later that he realized their head ranger's bad habit — well, he'd be back soon enough.

[break][break] back to the conversation.

[break][break] ollie looks at , blinking with a pause, and then lets out a laugh. he pulls the other into one-armed hug. "maybe." he leans down and gestures to , who is still scarfing down his plate. "think you can tell captain maher that they are?"

[break][break] with that, the evergrande captain begins packing his own plate before sliding into a chair. he is halfway through his pizza when someone he doesn't know show up. he blinks, standing up and then offering his hand out to shake. "nice ta meet 'cha! my name's ollie — i'm the captain in evergrande. lemme know if you ever stop by. you too, bo." he winks, proceeding to continue to fill his plate with more tasty treats.

[break][break] the meeting was going to start soon — he had to get his fill.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +says hi to and , asks the latter if it's special brownies [break]
+ open to interaction

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
# rangersrising

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]