TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 1:05:13 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

To be completely honest, she had been left speechless.
[break][break]
Lia has been to plenty of meetings in her life; plenty of presentations, conventions, assemblies, and things of the like. None had ever gone as poorly as this one. She doesn’t blame the organisers, though. She doesn’t even blame any rangers in particular. She does blame the circumstances and the poor timing of it all.
[break][break]
Tensions are high and temperamental as she is, it’s often that even Lia has to hold back from yelling at people for focusing on the wrong things when the world is fucking ending. She distracts herself with desserts in order to maintain composure, and all of her complaints are whispered under her breath for only to hear.
[break][break]
She does reach for her phone once, though. All for the sake of sending a simple text message:
[break][break]
this ranger meeting is a shitshow lmao [break] pretty sure a handful of people will end up on probation

[break]
Lia cares about good grammar, okay? She had forced herself to get used to typing text messages in full lowercase so she won’t seem so fucking uncool.
[break][break]
And speaking of things that are uncool, such are her thoughts of the primal point in Petalburg. It fills her with concern for both her hometown and her family, to the point that when it’s announced that the meeting is coming to an end, a decision has been made by her.
[break][break]
”Zahra, can you grab me some leftovers too? I’ll be right back.” She tells with a soft smile before standing.
[break][break]
After a deep breath, she approaches .
[break][break]
”Captain Maher, right? I’m Amelia Livy. I’ll be filing my temporary transfer to Petalburg for the sake of helping with the primal point… My family lives there, so it seems only right, you know? Let me know if there’s anything you need of me. I look forward to working with you.” She smiles at him too.
[break][break]
Shame the Petalburg Captain isn’t present today, but this will do.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]+ Mostly reactions
[break]+ Totally didn't just txt a reporter NOPE
[break]+ Told Zahra to grab some food so they can gtfo
[break]+ Saying hi to Bo since she decided to temporarily transfer to Petalburg TO HELP HER HOMETOWN

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 17:49:24 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor listened thoughtfully to the explanation that provided. It sounded reasonable, though she had to admit the technicalities of this were beyond her, for now. Nevertheless, the technology was sure to be a boon and as long as safety was in order then she had no qualms with it.

And so the meeting moved on. Some more people talked, she had no more to add. Though she did find the sound of ’s proposition rather intriguing. But alas it was not her choice to make on that matter. And so she had no more to add to the conversation.

She allowed the meeting to peter out, as people went their separate ways. She even grabbed one of the Pizza packages, somehow one of them had gone untouched, and so she wowed to take it with her and perhaps consume it tomorrow.

The thought of cold pizza was appealing to her as she went to leave the meeting now that there was no more to be done or said. She definitely needed something appealing to deal with the icky residual anger that she still felt after her outburst.

OOC: Round Rewards Earned
TLDR:
- Has nothing more to add
- Grabs Pizza
- Leaves to go eat her Pizza and feel better after the anger.

@toobloodymany

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 20:26:05 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia gave a gentle, encouraging smile. Now she fully understood why he'd been so worried about stating his goal. Not everyone seemed to think it was a good idea, and Julia could understand why; dealing with Legendaries was probably a whole different ball park from dealing with even the most powerful of regular Pokémon. Plus, like said, Legendaries chose their trainers, not the other way around. What would happen if Raikou didn't choose Josh? And with the Avatar-hunting Drk Triad around (though apparently, their targets weren't limited to just Avatars), Josh's goal could put him in danger. But she could feel the conviction behind his words; she knew full well that little could stop him now. The best thing she could do for him was support him however she could.

[break][break]"Just be careful, okay?" she asked him. "I'm rooting for you, no matter what happens."

[break][break]She giggled when he brought up Speed as a non-type. If there was such a type, Josh would no doubt be a master. She didn't know what this Blackthorn Dragon Clan was, but she'd have to ask later.

[break][break]'s proposal to cooperate with Team Rocket had Julia frowning. Luckily, and were quick to voice their disapproval. "Yeah, I don't trust them not to take advantage of this whole thing somehow," Julia added.

[break][break]Other than that ugly hanging thread, the meeting seemed to be drawing to a close. She stood up and approached , who looked less stressed than he did earlier. Whether he actually was, Julia didn't know for sure.

[break][break]"I don't think we've met before today," she said in her usual cheerful tone. "I'm Cadet Julia Davis, Fortree Ranger. I'm looking forward to working with you."

Once the introductions were done, Julia started collecting some of the leftovers to take home. She had a lot of feelings and thoughts to process later, and putting herself into a food coma would help with that. But that was later; for now, she planned to stick around a little while longer to mingle with some friends until they cleared out.

[attr="class","juliatag"]@everyone!

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

• claiming the ooc reward for taking home leftovers
  • urges to be careful with the whole raikou thing
  • disagrees with 's proposal to cooperate with rocket
  • properly introduces herself to
  • grabs some food to take home but sticks around if anyone wants to chat

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 20:47:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"] Ranger Rising
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

draw's his attention first, informing him that he should be proud of the things he's done. To which the younger Ranger just nods, though there is some surprise with 's sympathetic look. His eye unable to narrow suspiciously at him because he is still under the impression that the other hates him as much as currently did. He just gives a nod to the Slateport Rangers as he just listens into all the 'new' information. [break][break]

Well all of it felt like a review as he knew of most of this already. [break][break]

The only new thing that comes from and his new gear for the Rangers. He does get up to grab a pair just to realize the poor position of how these things work. It required the right ear, the ear he has disfigured, and the same one he has covered. Lovely. Were he more confident and social he might have gone up to the man and asked if there was another option. But his speaking up earlier hand drained all his need of socializing for the day. [break][break]

He'll just tinker with it himself he figures before he hears about the dragons from , "This from the Dragon Sanctuary in Sootopolis?" he can't help but question, familiar with it as its where he got his Tyrunt. "If so I'd be more than happy to assist as well."

[break][break]

+ Outfit Ref
[break]+

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#43568c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #43568c; border-bottom:solid 1px #43568c; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #43568c;border-bottom:solid 1px #43568c;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #43568c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#43568c; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 2:12:54 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh, filling resealable bags with more of every single kind of food he had taken previously, immediately tilted his head toward when he heard his name called out. He maintained eye contact with the Gym Leader as he took in the words. "That's something I came to grips with when I became a Ranger in the first place, Callan," he answered, raising his voice to be sure those who had more context could hear him. "If you don't believe me, there are several people present who understand. I won't name names, but you know who you are," he briefly shifted his eyes toward before returning his focus to Callan.

"I just have reason to believe Raikou is looking." After all, Raikou had already reached out to him once. That was the reason he was in his green uniform today, and why he was about to be wearing a red uniform after only a little over a month of service. "Ultimately it's Raikou's choice. Whether he's ultimately looking for me or not, that was a reality I came to terms with when I made the decision to chase him. I made that decision when I joined the Rangers. And after returning from the Cloud, it's only strengthened my faith that I'm the one he's looking for. There could be someone else in Hoenn that is a better match for him. But with my heritage and knowledge of its past, as well as my unique skillset as a Trainer and a Ranger, I'm a, pardon my Kalosian, damn good candidate. I appreciate your concern, Callan. I really do. But my mind's made up. It's not the only way I have to change the future. But I feel it's the best shot I have. And best case scenario, imagine having Raikou, the fastest set of paws in the world, on our side!" Josh let out a deep sigh, having rambled on for far too long.

With that, he took probably a little more than his fill of the food before making the rounds one last time. First, he returned to . "Thank you, Julia," he returned her pat on the shoulder with one of his own. "Thank you for sticking your neck out there for me. It means a lot. I know what I said is crazy sounding, and I'd be happy to share more details with you privately if you'd like. My past with Raikou is...a bit of a long story. Tell you what. Next time we go on a wilderness mission together, I can tell you then. How's that sound?"

Regardless of the answer, Josh would walk over to Elinor. Noticing she was headed for the door, he briefly turned around and addressed the meeting as a whole one more time. " , thanks for putting this on. Once we were able to put our differences aside, this got quite productive. I'm gonna check on Matt. Thanks for listening to me, everyone! See you in the field!" With that, he attempted to catch up to Elinor and speak with her about Raikou in greater detail on his way out.

{WC: 517}
{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Manectric      Good
Crash         Boltund        Good
Blitz         Luxray         Good
Twilight      Absol          Good
Aslan         Pyroar         Good
Resheph       Dragonair      Good

tl;dr:

- Josh confirms to that he's already come to grips with the possibility Raikou won't choose him.
- Josh thanks for sticking her neck out for him.
- Josh grabs a little of everything he had before (mostly the cheesy foods) and chases after .
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 19:00:30 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Despite everything that has happened, despite all the chaos and despite lost respect, it’s out of a sense of duty that Tam sits quietly and listens. A duty to the rangers.
[break][break]
No experience is dismissed as too insignificant to be acknowledged. Nothing shared is ignored even if it's something he has already read in reports or that doesn’t particularly align with the issues and needs of his own jurisdiction. When speaks of her new initiative concerning ’s dragons, he makes a mental note on sending her an official message about it once the logistics have been sorted out – Slateport wouldn’t make the best home for most such pokémon, and that is something Tam is all too aware of. He’s too tired to say all that right now.
[break][break]
That in itself is why, when mentions how he probably wants to leave, Tam simply looks at him and sighs.
[break][break]
”Sure do. Might wanna say your goodbyes and what not.” Tam stands, calmly putting on his suit’s jacket. It’s only then that his Yamper comes out from under the table, looking up at him as if eager to leave as well. He knows a lot of them are. It’s why his attention turns to , , and who sit nearby:
[break][break]
”Caleb, Noah, Hailee… We should get going.”
[break][break]
It’s with a nod that the sentiment is conveyed to every other Slateport ranger present, but his gaze falls upon once this is said.
[break][break]
”Jax… You might wanna bring some of those pies.”
[break][break]
What?
[break][break]
It’s clear Jax worked his ass off to make those. Can’t let them go to waste like that.
[break][break]
is given a couple of pats on the shoulder, and he nods towards .
[break][break]
”Jake… Jack. It’s been good to see you both.”
[break][break]
So many people here have similar names, wow. Tam hadn’t realised this until now, but of course, surprised as he may be, his expression is as impassive as it has ever been when he turns towards and .
[break][break]
”I’ll see you soon, Razz. Talia, you coming? ”
[break][break]
It’s often that Razz and the Slateport Rangers see each other. They work in the same city, after all, and the Silph Co ranger is more than welcome at their HQ.
[break][break]
Oh shit. Now he needs to say some kind of general ‘goodbye’, right? Ugh. His attention turns towards the crowd, much to his tired self's dismay. At least he doesn't break the unfazed poker face.
[break][break]
”Thanks for today. Let me know if there’s anything else you need from Slateport… Good meeting.”
[break][break]
That’s that.
[break][break]
Once it's said, he heads for the door with his Yamper in tow, his gaze meeting that of with a look that tells her to follow. They’ll talk about all this later, once at HQ. Tam cares little for making a scene, especially at a place like this.
[break][break]
One final thing is said to the Slateport rangers once on their way out of the building:
[break][break]
”We should pick up Arashi on the way back. Knowing him he probably didn’t even bring money for a cab.”
[break][break]
Typical @arashi. It would be nice to have his smoking partner here right now, though. Tam really needs a smoke. In fact, lighting a cigarette is the first thing he does once out of Lilycove HQ.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
TY FOR THE FUN EVENT POG[break]
[break]- Mental note to email Anna about dragon initiative once sure of the logistics of how Slateport can help and what not
[break]- General goodbyes but we're taking Jax's nice pies pogpog

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
rangers rising
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 8:31:59 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise flashes an appreciative smile to — the swift support is a welcome one. she's been super worried about this moment ever since she struck the deal with . she's never pitched an idea quite this large, so part of her expected to be met with a resounding "no" from the remaining rangers at the meeting. [break][break] , , and offer to help out, too, consolidating her plans even if the initiative itself ends up falling flat. to all four of them, she says, "i'll text you guys more about it after the meeting!" [break][break]
she turns her attention back towards .
[break][break]
"around sixty-five, i think." it's slightly more concrete than the conservative answer freya originally told her when they met. given that most of them have been roaming those isles freely, annalise wouldn't be surprised if the number has climbed closer to seventy in the past two weeks. [break][break]"ms. morningstar is going to give us a hand with the transition, too! she's drafted a list of the best habitats for all of them, which'll take away some of the guesswork for us. and, um, if you'd like, i can give you a more detailed outline of our plan after this meeting and then we can iron out the details with ms. morningstar."[break][break]
annalise perks up when mentions the dragon sanctuary in sootopolis. does he work with freya? the thought comes to mind, but not to tongue.
[break][break]
"oh, yeah, it is!" what he said earlier had been pretty uncalled for — and the chaos that ensued even moreso — but she's not about to spurn a helping hand on a project of this size. not when he seems familiar with the sanctuary itself. "that'd be great! i'm sure ms. morningstar and her dragons will be super appreciative of any help we can give them."
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + sixty+ dragons !!![break]
+ will text all interested parties the deets >:3

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Lady

Sach
He/Him
December 23
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Widowed, Not Looking
5 height
5 height
awards
37 posts
SACHA ROSIER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sacha
SACHA ROSIER
rangers rising
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 14:01:20 GMT
SACHA ROSIER Avatar
Sacha didn’t have much else to say, though he listened to all of the conversations. Some of it went over his head, but he really didn’t have much else to add. He really just found himself pre-occupied with thinking about what steps he was going to take for the safety of his family. He needed to ensure that the girls and his mother-in-law were safe, but he wasn’t quite sure if Adam would go as willingly. More than likely, the Galarian would insist on staying...

When big Josh introduced the new tech, Sacha was intrigued, but he was one of the last to get up and take his. He put them on, but didn’t really play with it at all, wanting to spend some time in private figuring it all out. Technology wasn’t his strong suit. It had taken forever for his wife to even show him how to use a cellphone... so this was just going to require some time to figure out. Which was fine... so long as it was not around anyone else so he didn’t embarrass himself.

Soon enough, the meeting was ending and Sacha was preparing to leave like everyone else. He took what was leftover of the pies that he had brought, sure that the girls would enjoy having some sweets for dessert that night. Before their father shunted them all off somewhere safe. Casting a glance at Izumi, he smiled a little as he made his exit, planning on communicating with her so that they could make a plan for the kids. Truly, he was appreciative of the woman and her openness to helping him in a very sudden time of need.

But still, he had a lot to think about now, and not a lot of time to do so.
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
rangers rising
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 16:42:13 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest2"]
[attr="class","calebtest2text"]

[attr="class","calebtest2pkmn"]

As made it clear he intended to leave, Caleb couldn't help but let out a small sigh of relief. The meeting had seemed to be nearing its natural end, and Caleb had started feeling more and more like he just wanted to get the hell out of the cramped, tension-filled headquarters and find a nice, quiet place to have a drink and process everything he'd heard. He still couldn't believe some of the things that had been said; other things, like the logistics of their next big initiative, made more sense but still seemed fraught with uncertainties. All in all, Caleb wasn't entirely sure how to feel about most of the other Rangers...all he knew was that wherever Tam wanted his Slateport crew to go, Caleb would be right there with them.[break][break]
On his way out, Caleb noticed also readying to depart. "Hey man, we should grab a drink sometime," he said to the tall, dark-haired man. Jack might not be a Slateport Ranger, but Caleb liked his chill, laid-back attitude.[break][break]
Caleb turned to make his way out, then, following after , and . At least they'd all be able to enjoy some of 's pies, by the sounds of it. Caleb swiped one last pizza slice on his way out, though, just in case.[break][break]

[attr="class","calebtest2ooc"]
Thanks for the fun event!
[break]

NOTES

+ Caleb earned a Move Tutor for bringing more beer to the meeting and speaking to two people (he's also about to grab some pizza)[break]
+ Caleb earned a Green Shard for reacting to the promotions and the Ranger news[break]
+ Caleb earned a Gachapon Ticket for reacting to the information shared by and sharing some thoughts of his own[break]
+ Caleb heads out, following 's lead, taking a slice of pizza for the road

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calebtest2]--accent:#3AD1E1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .calebtest2 .calebtest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .calebtest2 .calebtest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .calebtest2 .calebtest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc"]} .calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .calebtest2 .calebtest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .calebtest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
rangers rising
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 17:19:42 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Everyone starts sharing their horrible experiences and Memo doesn’t quite understand why. Maybe to bring everyone closer? Team bonding? He keeps his mouth shut and lets the rest of them trauma dump. His feelings are inconsequential, meant to be dealt with privately.

talks about… a dragon timeshare, essentially, which is fine and great, but who in their right mind needs enough dragons to deplete the natural Water-type population in Hoenn? That was just… an irresponsible amount of dragons.

“I’ll help in any way I can,” is what he says to Anna, though.

He can’t help the roll of his eyes that comes when says the research into the Primal Points is tight-lipped.

“Of course it is.” He shakes his head with a sigh. “Thanks anyway, Lars.”

His opinion on the Rocket thing is… well, it’s always been oversimplified, to him, and he knows it. His opinion of Team Rocket is a bunch of people who like to make things harder for other people (though after this meeting he’s unsure of where that puts them vis a vis, the Rangers). It wouldn’t surprise him if they did try to muck with things, even at the cost of their own life and the lives of everyone around them.

“I don’t think we should count them out from trying something stupid,” he volunteers his two cents, “but I also don’t think we need to seek them out.”

The meeting begins to die down. The Slateport crew excuses themselves.

Memo looks to Lars to see if there’s anything else. His plate of food is untouched-- he’ll bring it home for Alex.

wearing
> this will probs be my last post pog love yall
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
rangers rising
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 23:08:30 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]
[attr="class","jacktext"]

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

As the meeting drew to a close, Jack let loose a long slow breath. Grabbing a napkin, he ducks under the table to wipe the worst of the pie remnants from Watts's head before resurfacing with a cheerful smile fixed on his face. He nods congenially to Captain Fawley and cracks a genuine smile at Caleb's invitation. "Of course mate, looking forward to it," Jack responds as he grabs a slice of pizza and heads for the exit. As he passes through the door frame, a cigarette and lighter appear from his pockets in one smooth motion as his fluid strides take him beyond the threshold. He almost feels guilt at the first puff, but he catches the Captain lighting his own smoke from the corner of his eye. With a shake of his head, he takes another drag and heads for home.

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Jack grabs pizza and follows the Slateport Rangers out.[break]

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .jackpost .jackooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
rangers rising
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 0:19:15 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

eventually, the meeting came to a close. everything that he, and had worked for seemed to come to fruition. not that ollie had any doubts; he always figured that things would work out one way or another.

[break][break] it's relieving to know that the other rangers agreed with him on 's proposal. while it wasn't a terrible idea, it wasn't one that ollie was comfortable with and he was glad to know that rangers like , and agreed with him.

[break][break] as the rest of the rangers either got up to mingle with others, or maybe some like even prepared to leave, ollie sets to looking around to see what food is left over. he flashes a grin at , as he starts packing away the leftovers of delicious carbonara. in doing so, he is able to catch tail-ends of the conversation with and her plans with .'

[break][break] he's chewing on some cold pizza as he walks up to his old buddy .

[break][break] "i can help you clean up the pies off the walls and floor when everyone leaves. but," he winks. "i think this meeting went pretty splendid, huh?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] + thank you everyone for participating!! <3!!

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
# rangersrising

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
rangers rising
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 3:26:18 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He stared at for a moment, before offering a measured smile. "Sure." He wasn't going to push the issue. He had other things to take care of. He gave a small nod before moving away. At , there's another nod. "I defer to him, yeah." As long as someone reminded them the possibility of Rocket collaboration existed, that's all he needed. "I think-" he added with a small laugh and a shrug. The chain of command for him was a little wobbly but as long as the work kept coming he could ignore it. [break][break]

Paxton turned when addressed by and , nodding once to show he'd heard but not following up on it so close to the end of the meeting. While people are still milling around he waited for a chance to speak with semi-privately on his way to meet with the Head Rangers. "Hey," he began softly to grab the ranger's attention. "About earlier, that situation escalated too quickly." he stated glancing in the direction of the doors one disgruntled ranger had stormed through. "However I believe both parties are at fault. Maybe next time don't try to make an example out of our colleagues to make a point." He didn't make a move to pat or touch Razz, simply looking over to . "Thank you Captain Henderson." A glance back at Razz and then and he's off to speak to the heads. But not before offering a quick, "Looking forward to working with you." [break][break]

"Sorry, Captain Morales, just a second." he said dipping his head slightly at Ollie before looking over at and . "I just wanted to clarify your specific duties for this League liaison position I've been appointed to." He'd gotten a text message at 4 in the morning and considered it a prank at the time so he'd gone back to sleep, miraculously. But he figured, he'd clarify that right now. They were just heaping shit onto him at this point. He'd ask for advice later.

[break][break]

+ @a lotta peeps [break][break]
- saying bye bye [break]
- talking to razz [break]
- moving over to senon, lars and ollie [break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

jake
he/him
september 14
fight area, sinnoh
bi
ranger
cadet
20 height
20 height
awards
43 posts
jacob kim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jake
jacob kim
rangers rising
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 4:06:17 GMT
jacob kim Avatar
as everyone said their goodbyes, jake did so as well.

he hasn't given much input, though it's not like he's in the position to do so, but at least he's learned much about the intricacies of the organization. it wasn't much, but it's what was to be expected in a humble region such as hoenn.

very nice. he would visit again. 10 out of 10 rating.

@tags
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
rangers rising
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 5:04:43 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]RANGERS RISING

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

RANGERS-ONLY
REWARDS
ENDS EARLY OCT

CONCLUSION

this concludes the rangers rising meeting! ven, milky, and i really appreciate the enthusiastic participation shown throughout this event. the characters tagged below have earned additional rewards for posting in all four rounds:
[break][break]
starf berry's effect: harvest can be exchanged for a gender swap or an ooc "devolution" for a pokemon; cannot regrow.

[break][break]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]