awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 1:59:21 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Oliver chuckled. "I don't think the message said, you just went with the safest option. Not always a bad thing. You know the saying, better safe than sorry." The red head was dressed in the standard Ranger uniform, which wasn't necessarily formal or casual. Just at the ready for whatever was required of him. "Did you transfer to Hoenn or recruited locally? Or I guess how did you get interested in the job? You don't have to tell me, just trying to get to know you...feel free to ask away from me as well."

Sacha seemed to be a bit on the unsocialble type. Best not to scare him too much. Oliver himself was usually an open book. He didn't mind sharing his experiences or anything. He was fairly open, and open minded.

TLDR
Interacting with

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 20:30:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"] Ranger Rising
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"Celes," he repeats her name, both to put it to memory, but also in greeting. Razz having decided to stick to last names here because while this technically isn't a mission it is work related. So he keeps things professional, it was why he dressed up rather than come in casual clothing, or just his ranger uniform. It was business in the end for him. [break][break]

Salem gets excited about the treat and takes it before he goes back to being on his trainer's right side while the other Ranger took Razz's left. The cat doing to make sure she was on his trainer's good side. "You're going to get a stomach ache with all that food," he tells him though its not like it gets the cat to listen. Enjoying the homemade food for once as its usually something he only gets when they visit . [break][break]

"Uhhh not much longer than you, I've been going on two years now as a Ranger?" he says as he looks up in slight thought as if to make sure, before he looks back, "And they don't hold these often, usually once or twice a year? Most have been potlucks which I can't say I understand."

[break][break]
[break]

[break]+ Chatting with
[break]+ Still open for interaction :3
[break]+ Outfit Ref

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#43568c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #43568c; border-bottom:solid 1px #43568c; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #43568c;border-bottom:solid 1px #43568c;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #43568c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#43568c; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 20:42:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Leilani was a bundle of anxiety and nerves as she for what seemed like the millionth time today checked her appearance in her heart-shaped compact mirror. A fairly new ranger, she was sure to fill awkward in a room filled with so many rangers whom had went through unimaginable things together. Their bonds were solidified while Leilani was a stranger to the majority of the gathering's occupants. Yet she was determined to see this through - she had already prepared a delicious dish of beef rotel dip and chips. She was thankful to have Blossom at her side to carry the saran-wrapped bowl of chips and dip both while she fretted over her appearance. One could never go wrong with chips and dips...can they? Now she was starting to second-guess herself. 

Blossom gave her a gentle nudge towards the door, snapping Leilani out of her negative thoughts and pushing her onward. She stood up tall, clapping the compact mirror shut and stuffing it into her small pink purse. She leaned down to take one of the bowls out of the Audino's hand and moved to the door, holding it open for her pokemon to enter before she followed suit. The first thing that hit her was the overwhelming delicious smell of the room and the sight of so many people. She forced a smile as whomever glanced at her but quickly tried to shuffle through the crowd to the table of entrees. Seeing so many delicious bowls sitting out caused Leilani's stomach to rumble, reminding her she had forgotten to eat. She found a spot for both the chips and dip to sit side by side before she shifted her focus to Blossom. "Thanks for your help, return for now." She murmured to her pokemon, placing a soft hand on top of her head in thanks before she recalled her back to the safety of her ball.

Leilani decided to fix herself a small plate while she was already at the table and a large cup of wine, deciding the drink would probably help loosen her up amongst so many respectable rangers. When she finally had turned away from the layout of food, happy with her selections, her hazel eyes scanned around the room in the hopes of a familiar face. They immediately lit up in at the sight of a familiar blonde. She should have known the new captain would be attendance and she almost scolded herself for thinking she'd be alone. "Annalise," She greeted with a huge smile as she approached Annalise and her company in attendance. "I'm happy to see you're here." Her hues flickered over to her handsome companions. She recognized the other captain next to her, but not Guillermo. "I hope I am not interrupting," She didn't hesitate to slip into an empty seat. "I'm Leilani, a pleasure."

@leilanilaurent

Outfit
Leilani brings beef rotel dip & chips
Leilani grabs a plate of food & a cup of wine
Interacting with
Open to interactions
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 21:20:43 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

@arashi cares little for people’s personal space, but thankfully for him, Tam is not someone who sweats the small stuff. He looks at him, incredibly close as he is, and he simply raises a brow there and then:
[break][break]
”Was wondering if you’d bother to show up. Pizza’s pretty good.”
[break][break]
Tam is also not someone who cares for being unnecessarily polite. He’s honest, says what he thinks, and takes another bite from his pizza slice. While at it, he pays vague attention to the conversations going on around him, noticing that apparently had decided to talk to . Good, it would be bad if Razz got isolated for being a Silph Co ranger or whatever. Tam gives them both a nod in both greeting and acknowledgement.
[break][break]
As per usual, he doesn’t smile, because when does this man ever smile?
[break][break]
Not even when arrives, and Caleb happens to be one of the only people here who he actually likes. He is enjoying his pizza, though, and he sure as hell appreciates the beer that is suddenly placed on the table.
[break][break]
”I’ll take one of those. Not sure when the meeting’s starting, to be honest. Probably soon? Just enjoy the food while you can.”
[break][break]
Such is Tam’s advice for meetings like these. But, then again, he usually avoids meetings like these.
[break][break]
”You should ask Orion. He’s been to more of these than me.”
[break][break]
Is this him getting involved in the conversation? It may look that way, but honestly, Tam is mostly using him to deflect attention so he can enjoy his food in peace. Sorry, not sorry.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
WE BROUGHT PEACH PECHA COBBLER 🌟[break]
OPEN TO INTERACTION[break]
[break]- Talking to some of the Slateport Gang
[break]- Trying to enjoy his darn pizza

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Tali, Celes
She/Her
January 21
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer/Musician
Cadet
Know stars guide you through the darkest night.
awards
126 posts
Talia Celes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @talia
Talia Celes
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 22:13:15 GMT
Talia Celes Avatar
i'll chase the light of that distant star
Something in how delighted the Meowstic was with his treat caused a smile to blossom unbidden on Talia's lips, which she directed to as she listened.

"Two years as a Ranger," she repeated, thinking. "That's about four times as long as I have been enlisted, and I still feel very new. I guess it's all relative, how impressive things are?"

She wondered if at two years she might still feel like this: a newcomer, untested, never ready for the conflicts she'd have to face ahead.

Future potlucks, for example.

"Do you not like to cook?" she asked as he expressed his dislike, tilting her head curiously. "I wasn't sure what to bring, so I just made something we used to enjoy a lot in Johto. I don't know if it's to Hoenn tastes, really."

She leaned forward to flash a grin at Salem for a moment, adding with a wink, "I'm glad it's to yours, though!"

Meanwhile, her own Pokémon was not so well behaved as the Swablu preened idly; to Talia's horror, the motion sent soft downy feathers onto her immaculate white Ranger's uniform, and a handful of others onto the man's impeccably tailored suit.

"...Phoebe! By the three Legendary wings, can't you behave yourself?"

Mortified, Talia swept the feathers away from herself with a self-conscious laugh, though she had no such boldness in doing the same for a complete stranger next to her. Red-faced, she instead reached for one of the napkins she had taken with her from the buffet table and handed it to him in apology.

"I'm so sorry. This is embarrassing."

• Chatting with .
  • Her Swablu decided to molt on him. RIP.

● ringers rising ●
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 22:28:58 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Memo noticed him as soon as he entered the room. Like moth to a flame. Real recognizes real, after all. in the amazing suit. He was about to extrapolate himself from Lars’ sphere of chaos and go talk to him when entered the room.

The way her gaze landed on him, soured, and bounced rooted him to the spot, as much as the Ekans curled around her shoulders like God’s most heterosexual feather boa. He still remembered the feeling of those fangs in his arm, digital or not.

Luckily, follows shortly thereafter, a burst of sunshine to melt away even the chilliest of personages. “Thanks,” he says, the feeling of relief washing over him palpable at her approval of his outfit, “I literally sweated over it for so long.”

He picks up his plate of goodies and motions in the direction she intended. “Yeah, yeah. How’ve you been?”

Their brief conversation is interrupted by a newcomer, whom he greets with a grin. “Nice to meet you, Leilani. I’m Memo.”

wearing
> talking with and @leilanilaurent
> cj and howl will be here eventually. maybe.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 23:59:45 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

A meeting? Well, it had been some time since Josh had gotten around to seeing everyone again. While this war and everything else had been going on, he had been operating in the background. Ensuring that civilians were kept safe, the environment wasn't destroyed and Pokemon habitats were secure. They weren't the big televised things that some of the other Rangers had been getting up to, but he didn't mind that. For Ranger Dragomir, his time in the spotlight had been a long time ago. Ace Trainer, Ranger, a movie star, heir apparent to one of the biggest corporations in the world. In his younger days, he had been heralded. But now it was the new blood's turn. And he was fine with that.

Now, he was just the local dad to most, a businessman, and a Ranger when the situation called for it.

And after all he'd been through in order to bring his family together again, that was a life he was perfectly happy with. So these background missions that weren't televised or heralded by the masses for their heroics, or getting the attention of legendary Pokemon? They were necessary, somebody had to do them. Why not him? They were just as important, after all. Just not in the way that makes headlines.

Still, it couldn't hurt to keep up appearances. So he would be visiting Lilycove HQ for the first time in some time. Izumi had brought food, while Josh had brought something else.

Though just what he had brought would wait a bit longer. But he was hopeful that they'd like it. As the Ranger picked up a plate and grabbed some steak fries and pasta, he would turn to his wife and smile slightly as he pointed to someone in the crowds who mingling with practically everyone there.

"Watch for him. That kid's going to be something, I think. If he can get his priorities straight" Josh mused amusedly before stepping forwards. Placing a hand on the shoulder of from behind, the Ranger would grin cheerily in greeting, but the kid seemed to have to take a call so he left him be for now. He'd probably come back to him later.

So many of these faces were new to him, though. The Rangers had really grown in the time since he'd started, hadn't they?

- Josh has brought something. Not exactly food, Izumi covered that for them both. But it'll be coming in time.
- Took some steak fries and pasta.
- Interacted with and brieftly

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 0:51:58 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia hadn't been particularly excited about this meeting. There'd be food, sure, but she was expecting a lot of talk about budgets and resource allocation and such. Julia knew that was important, but it usually went over her head. Still, given everything that the region had been dealing with, she decided it'd be a good idea to attend. Her mom offered to help her make sausage balls, a classic at family gatherings. No dress code had been given, so she opted to wear her Ranger uniform.

[break][break]Any expectation that Julia had for a stuffy, business-like meeting dissolved in the relaxed atmosphere that greeted her when Captain waved her in with a wide grin. "Hey!" she said, though she couldn't wave back with a plate in her hands. A medley of foods wafted under her nose: steak fries, chili, Pecha cobbler, casserole... nine boxes of pizza? That was unexpected, but who was Julia to say no to free food? And, of course, the promised carbonara sat in the center. Oh, man, Julia was going to be stuffed by the end of this.

[break][break]"Hello!" Julia greeted the room at large. "I'm not late, am I?" A lot of people had already arrived, some less social than others. She set her modest offering among the rest of the food and looked around for any familiar faces.

[break][break]Her eyes caught 's metallic arm, and she immediately felt a sense of solidarity. But that wasn't something you could just start a casual conversation with: "Hey, we've both got prostheses! What potentially traumatic event did you go through to get yours?" Yeah, no, Julia knew better than that. Even after all the therapy she'd undergone, thinking about the day she'd lost her leg still sent a shiver sprinting down her spine. She didn't want to inflict that on anyone else.

[break][break]She started piling her plate with food: some of 's carbonara (of course), a few of 's steak fries, a spoonful of 's chili, a slice of 's salad pizza (so she could at least pretend to be healthy), a spoonful of 's casserole... Man, she wished she had a bigger plate. She also took one of the sodas that had brought. She didn't care if they were "childish," either; sodas were tasty, dang it!

[break][break]When she did another sweep of the room, she noticed a familiar face. "Josh?" she asked, approaching. He seemed to be conversing with the shy-looking . Hopefully Julia looked friendly enough to not scare him off.

[attr="class","juliatag"]@everyone!

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

• Julia brought sausage balls (and claims a move tutor for that)!
  • Julia's taking a lot of food that I'm too lazy to type out here.
  • Saying hello to and interacting with (not the other Josh) and, by extension, (and maybe ?), but she's free to be interacted with! She's a golden retriever friendly!

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 9:25:41 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

head ranger 's carbonara is not one to miss.[break][break]

so, lance decides to make an appearance, arriving late only because he likes the added attention that gives him. he steps into the appropriate meeting room only to be met with the sight of many familiar faces and the scent of very delicious-smelling food.[break][break]

"hey, hey. i brought the best honey in all of hoenn."[break][break]

not sure why he's announcing it but it's too late now. he heads over to place the mason jars on the table before snapping a quick picture to send to . he's now helping out with sales and marketing, apparently.[break][break]

then, he looks over at the nearest people and gestures for and to come over.[break][break]

"kingsman! not sure who invited you, but you two should really try this honey."

[attr="class","ooc"]- brought jars of honey made by and [break]
- invites and over to try some[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-combee"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 17:45:40 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wren"]

Shyness isn’t usually a trait most can associate with Wren. Or nervousness for that matter (or rather, blatant nervousness.) But given the fact that this is all so fresh and new to him, Wren can’t help the flutter of trepidation in his stomach as he approaches the Lilycove HQ. He’s pretty sure he double checked the directions he jotted down about a thousand times, but they led him there, sure enough.[break][break]

Here goes nothin’, right? It wouldn’t be that bad, and Wren insisted to himself that he wouldn’t stick out like a sore thumb with how clueless he was to just about everything going on. Awkwardly shuffling the containers in his arms, he checked his watch. So maybe he was like ten minutes late, but if there was business to attend to…they wouldn’t get right to it, right? The last thing he wanted to do was wander into a room that was dead silent, all eyes moving to him because he’d probably do something dumb like trip, or run into the doorframe, or–[break][break]

Nope! He was getting ahead of himself. No more of that. Sucking in a breath, he pushes through the doors with his elbow. To his relief, there was only the din of casual chatter and forks scraping against plates. Not an interrupted debriefing in sight. Scanning the area, he pinpointed the only familiar face in the room and made a beeline toward where he was piling up a plate, as if his little life depended on it. “Ollie! I’m only…eleven minutes late. And I only got lost once, which is like an impressive feat for me.”[break][break]

Out of his knapsack, a fuzzy brown head popped free from under the flap. Juno, rousing from a nap, twitched her nose in greeting. Or maybe to snoop in the direction of Ollie’s plate. Wren paid the eevee no mind, still mid-babble. “Oh! And I bright these.” He held the containers aloft, one housing brownies and one with cookies. The brownies had been a fall back when his attempts at baking the snickerdoodles didn’t…exactly go according to plan.[break][break]

They woulda come out better if his friend had helped him, but Levy had only silently watched him from the kitchen counter, over the top of his book in flattened judgment as Wren had found himself flour-ladened and then warring with a smoking oven. But they had come out only a tiny bit too toasty, so why not bring those too?

[break][break]

+ shows up a lil late with some slightly charred cookies and also brownies[break]
+ greets and is quick to hang out in his shadow[break]
+ open to interaction! bully the new kid >:3[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wren]font:11px roboto;--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.wren ]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 20:13:13 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

he cackles as he watches choke down more food, turning on a heel when he hears someone else call out to him.

[break][break] "hey!" he grins, waving at . "naw, you're not late at all! come on in! larsy-pie is still getting ready."

[break][break] "wren!" the evergrande captain says, face lighting up at the familiar face. "glad you could make it." he chuckles, thinking of a conversation he once had with . "that is impressive. have i ever told you how many times i got lost when i was a rookie?"

[break][break] "actually, it was how i met —"

[break][break] ollie doesn't seem to notice as wren's eevee steals food from his plate, his own green gaze alit as he noticed the treats held in the young ranger's container. "ooh, are these brownies?"

[break][break] blinking, he lowers his voice.

[break][break] "oh, are they special brownies?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +says hi to and , asks the latter if it's special brownies [break]
+ open to interaction

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
# rangersrising

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 4:52:35 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Admittedly, the Lavaridge Ranger roster was—pretty small. At least in Izumi’s eyes it was, because it was just her and her husband who kept an eye on the small hot springs town, at least to her knowledge.

But that’s how she liked things, ‘keep it in the family’, as she jokingly called it. While she was tempted to tell her husband about her Mount Chimney escapade with , she decided not to—at least not yet.

While she was well-aware of what her husband brought along with him, this meant that she was left carting the food offering that she’d made to cover the both of them.

“You just left me to carry all the sandwiches?” was all she would reply, tempted to give him a noogie but hell, their height difference was too vast for her to reach his smug ass. Either way—

“Oh, really?” she inquired, her eyes sweeping over to the other one that her husband had pointed out () and blinking.

“I’ll take your word for it. And… stop being so nervous, J, I can tell you’re trying not to freak out.”

She then made her way over to the ‘buffet table’ and set down the several Tupperware containers full of nothing but various flavors of pinwheel sandwiches; all speared with tiny toothpicks. There was…also an obvious demarcation point as to who made what.

While her sandwiches looked clean and well-pressed, the ones that her husband made were a little more—rougher around the edges, if at all, and the toothpicks in them were crooked.

And she was sure the kids had run off with some of the sandwiches while they were making the food!

Once she was done setting down her food, her eyes wandered around the various food offerings—and decided to get a little bit of everything to sample for herself.

“So what’d you think they’re going to talk about?” she asked the tall blonde, who still looked nervous to all hell.

• here comes the sun the Lavaridge Ranger Captain with her husband
• brought pinwheel sandwiches for everyone to share
• looks over at her husband and then at Josh#2
• decides to get a little bit of everything to try for herself
• also gives the husband an encouraging back rub because she can tell that he’s hella nervous

mostly, along with mentions of
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 5:57:23 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton has been to more than his fair share of potlucks and fancy dinners. Honestly, he preferred the formal dinners more. If only because most of the time those had precise instructions to follow. This is just kind of a free for all, and he didn't know how long he'd last. The text message was unexpected, thinking it'd just be another heads up of shift change to cover down for someone in Lilycove. A potluck? He'd heavily considered buying cookies from the grocery store and setting down a plate.
[break][break]

He's familiar with the building at least. He'd picked up and dropped off enough partners and their reports. Honestly, this was probably more 's thing. Still, whatever information would be dispersed, it had to be relevant to him if would bother sending him an update on it.
[break][break]

He's purposeful with how he moves, weaving past throngs of people in order to leave plastic take out container overflowing with gingersnaps on the buffet table with all the other desserts. As he glanced over the assembled food and snacks, he nodded over to a couple laying out their dish before picking up a plate and snatching up a bunch of them. "Hey, these look good." he said to and . His attmept at being friendly before he moved over by the one of the few acquaintances he had.
[break][break]

"Hey Bo, finally bulking up?" he asked as he took a seat opposite of and . He popped a pinwheel sammy into his mouth before offering a better greeting. "Maybe you can try to carry me, next assignment?" he asked, the same old sly grin flashing for a moment before settling back down to a polite smile as he looked up at the other two. "Hi, how are ya?" Teal eyes flicker from one to the other. "I'm Paxton, I...part time when nearby locations need someone."

[break][break]

+ + + | monthly fuck with bo post (gotta meet my quota) [break][break]
- said hi to izumi and josh [break]
- snacking [break]
- harassing One Man Again [break]
- introducing himself to Bo's colleagues. [break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 7:01:16 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

Sleepless - Undoubtedly showing up with partially messy hair and a homemade batch of tiramisu. The scent of coffee liquor drenches her sleeves, reaching her own nose when she reaches up to tuck strands of loose hair behind her ears.[break][break]

She really should have put this cardigan through the washer, shouldn't she? Oh well, she might as well just drop off this dessert first before slipping right back out. Then again, or could very easily come knocking at her door and there'd just be this whole issue of having to come up with some excuse to skip out...[break][break]

When she turns her gaze to Ollie, he's already on the fallen slices of pizza, greedily gobbling whatever pepperoni happens to drop off a person's plate.[break][break]

Guess that means we're staying, huh?[break][break]

At least, until that bugger eats his fill.

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

@open to interactions

theme

she really did show-up now u can't dock her pay

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
rangers rising
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 7:52:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"] Ranger Rising
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"Depending on what you do and who you meet can make you go from feeling new to having been here double what you've actually worked," Razz recalls the War with the Ultra Beast, having seen rangers beside him die from the aliens and he had still just been a rookie then. "And seeing everything that is going on in Hoenn, you'll feel like you've worked here longer than I have," he tells her attempting to be semi-light hearted though his lack of smile, and subject matter of a stressful job might not have been the best way to go with it. Though there was a reason why his people skills were terrible. [break][break]

He shrugs about the cooking, "I've only recently learned how to cook, and up until a few months ago I usually just ate out or just had stuffed that needed microwaving or boiling water to cook," because it was simple, easy and took no effort after a tiring day. "So on things like this I just bring one of those party sandwiches from some sandwich shop."[break][break]

Though as he is busy talking he doesn't pay too much attention to the Swablu on her shoulder as it starts to shed her feathers, seeming to focus more on trying to make sure the feathers came on him which seemed to get Salem to giggle at the site while Razz just sighs. Least they were white feathers, "Its fine, its a natural thing bird pokemon do," he reassures not to bothered by it. [break][break]

He takes the offered napkin but before he could clean himself off comes into the room offering something and seems to call him out. There is a small twitch in his eye but other than that he doesn't show he was effected by the captain's words. "I got the invite from Anderson just like everyone else here," he comments respectfully as the other is a captain, but there is a hint of dryness to his tone.

[break][break]
[break]

[break]+ Chatting with
[break]+ Replies to Captain dryly
[break]+ Still open for interaction :3
[break]+ Brought Six Foot Sandwhich
[break]+ Outfit Ref

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#43568c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #43568c; border-bottom:solid 1px #43568c; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #43568c;border-bottom:solid 1px #43568c;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #43568c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#43568c; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]