Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
PRODUCE PRODUCE (Poké Job)
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 19:16:54 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Ivysaur looked upon the wide fields of Oldale Town. The fields while producing as best they could, were still yielding far too little. But that’s why he was here.

As it dug its feet into the ground, it felt how the earth was straining for sustenance, each plant claiming as much as it could to grow and more so.

But it was not only edible plants that fought for survival. Weeds of all kinds were sprouting as well, stealing nutrients meant for edible plants. But not for long. The Ivysaur dug its VINE WHIP’s into the ground and began to dig weed after weed out of the earth, root and stem, carefully making sure no edible plants were taken.

OOC: Thread for Produce Produce Poké job

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,646 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 14:23:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

[attr="class","zevpostpkmn"]

Bellossom's many days taking care of her master's berry garden meant she knew exactly how to boost the growth of Oldale's crops upon her arrival. In fact, her CHLOROPHYLL ability meant that her mere presence encouraged the plants she passed to yield more fruit and vegetables, and more quickly, too.[break][break]

Notably, Bellossom found many Bug-type Pokémon among the stalks of the plants, consuming their leaves. Following the orders of her master, she incapacitated them with SLEEP POWDER and STUN SPORE, then ensured they would not return with carefully applied ACID.[break][break]

She traveled slowly and methodically through the fields, carrying out her task with a cheery smile and a deadly hand.

[break]

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Pokéjob: Produce Produce

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 17:33:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
In the face of natural disaster and societal emergency, how could not contribute to Hoenn's relief efforts? A call had been made to invigorate Oldale Town's dwindling fields - a task perfect for one of the journalist's new favorite Pokémon.

Puck's abilities were well-suited for the type of work needed today. Where the field's crops were wilting under the pressures caused by the dome, the SHAYMIN - with his power to purify the surrounding air and release a revitalizing mist - was easily able to help. After just moments the plants seemed to have sprung up with a more vigorous look to them.

It wasn't a fast process, though, considering the little floral hedgehog's waddling gait and the sheer size of the cropland he was expected to navigate. Still, Puck did his best with his usual jovial attitude.
POKÉ JOB
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 20:45:47 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

It wasn’t in Genesis’s best interest to send one of her grass type pokemon to aid local farms and gardens for a better harvest. Although she did eat the food, the woman cared less about others. However when money was involved, the team rocket member jumped on the band wagon. And while the trainer did have more useful grass types to sent, the woman decided to send out her victreebel of all of them.

The grass and poison type couldn’t help much. The most she could do is keep other wild pokemon away and use her ability of CHLOROPHYLL to help the plants grow better. Other than that, the duel grass type merely sat there and spaced out. She didn’t know how much longer she would be out here, her human never told her. Alas, at least the victreebel wasn’t alone. Her beady eyes would watch the others, both humans and pokemon, carefully and cautiously.

for @pokejob at oldale town.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#cee47e; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#cee47e; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 23:15:21 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Josh Dragomir's Venusaur, Gustave, had been sent on yet another PokeJob. It swore, this was all it was good for lately. Josh really did need to take it out on more missions. These jobs were the only times it got any sort of exercise outside of the ranch. But if its task was to help with getting these plants to grow? Well, who better than to send a Venusaur, right?

So with that, the Venusaur's vines would dig into the ground as Gustave would rest down. Sure, this wasn't exactly exercise, but at least it was doing something, right? With that, it would begin to exercise the natural abilities that its species was capable of, trying to increase the speed and quality of the yield from these fields...

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 17:51:59 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Hot on the heels of the Venusaur was the—coconut tree.

Yes, wherever Gustave went, this giant-ass coconut tree would follow!

Due to the Exeggutor’s height, the shade it cast over the ground was—well, it was long, it was much, and while the other plants grew in its shade, the weeds were left to just wilt in the oppressive summer.

Now if only they had something blowing a nice wind, or some refreshing rain to help the bounty grow faster…

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 20:23:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she's just a small little bulbababy, workin' hard to keep the plants alive.

some of the pokemon focus their efforts on ridding the garden of the bug types as they continue to swarm. she, however, is content to simply sit there in between the stalks of the plants. she lets her vines run along the ground, reaching even the farthest plants away from her row.

the chlorophyll ability helps illeana's garden at home so why wouldn't it help here?

after some time passes of letting her ability assist the cute plants, she ends up falling asleep among the leaves for a bit. a quick nap after some hard(?) work is rewarding, anyway.

ur move, jestie!

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 21:03:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for PRODUCE PRODUCE
[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes
[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]Remiel had done what he could for Hoenn's food reserves with his VINEYARD, just north of RUSTBORO. Even so, his duties as Galarian ambassador and ally to the region asked of him to do more. So, with HERSCHEL the SHINY APPLIN, he visits a nearby farm to help cultivate the variety of vegetables they grew.[break][break]

Herschel wasn't just any ordinary Applin, of course. Blessed (or perhaps cursed) during the strange finale of breeding season not too long ago, the little wyrm summons this power (SPRINGTIDE STORM) to roll across the vast plots like a wave. Its essence seeps into the very soil and vegetables, spurring growth and safeguarding them against parasites or other maladies.[break][break]

And the plots of land that have yet to be used? The green Applin rolls across them speedily, seeding them (LEECH SEED) with apple seeds before summoning another pink-hued breeze to sweep across the land. Far sooner than the farmer's think, they'll have shiny green apples to distribute and partake in.[break]

[break]
💼 POKÉJOB: PRODUCE PRODUCE[break][break]

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]
[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick
[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"][newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 2:19:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]