snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 17:58:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]two weeks after the events of aqua… illeana reyes makes a summons.

it is issued to head ranger , the ranger captains, fellow aqua member , her science sister , gym leader , and military captain .

invitations are also extended to the desks of , , , , , and should any wish to attend.

attendance is stated as not mandatory as an email will be sent after outlining the discussion. she does, however, encourage all to show in some regard.

after all, the meteor inches closer with each passing day…

when attendees arrive, they are greeted by twelve golurks. each one stationed around the science department’s meeting room like imposing gargoyles. they offer not a sound as people fill the room.

the head scientist stands at the head of the table, her lab coat pristine and personel badge gleaming beneath the lights.

”welcome, thank you all for coming.”

her lips stretch into a warm smile.

”please have a seat. we’ll begin shortly.”

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 18:41:21 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Meeting after meeting was getting tiresome. But with a giant space rock hurdling ever closer towards them, she could do naught but attend each and every one that she was invited to.

However, all the work was starting to take a toll on her. Small hints of faint bags underneath her eyes were hidden by precise usage of make-up. Though her hair was tied in a tight-pink bun, and her professional grey business suit looked as dapper and well fitting as always, a new addition could be seen, for in her hand she now carried a mug of the strongest caffeinated drink money allowed her to buy at SAWSBUCK.

Still, she entered the meeting room trying to appear as chipper as always. “Hello there!” She gave a small wave with her none-coffee carrying hand “Oh am I the first one here?” She muttered in surprise as she looked around before taking a random seat at the table.

OOC: FIRST

@medicalmeetinggroup

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 2:12:41 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
not mandatory for something like this, to him, meant you’re excused if your city is on fire or some equivalent force demanding their attention. to not attend such a meeting in his position looked bad, and it would have reflected poorly on his service to the rustboro and the region.

after a glance around the room, noting the guards first and then waiting for them.

”hey. i’m captain maher,” he introduced himself to the scientist, before finding a seat next to , familiar with her already for having shared the station in rustboro.

”how’s it goin’, councilwoman?” he smiled over at her. it was pretty cool that someone in the rustboro ranks also had a hand in the decisions—not that most rangers had been very happy about them recently. bo didn’t let it affect his interaction.
medic mindset
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 8:39:53 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

the first thing lance does when entering the room is glance up and around at the golurk guards that surround them. he dips his head in a nod, chuckling.[break][break]

"twelve seems a bit overkill but i appreciate the aesthetic."[break][break]

he rounds the table, greeting and with quick pats on their shoulders before coming up to the head scientist by the head of the table. he offers his hand and a smile.[break][break]

"captain lance vollans, lilycove. it's a pleasure."[break][break]

then, he walks back to sit down across .

[attr="class","ooc"]- greets everyone[break]
- sits across boruta maher[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shedinja"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 9:07:14 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Rarely does Tam have reason to travel all the way to Ever Grande City, and these days, with most rangers in Slateport having been working overtime thank to their Slateport Splashfest duties and the increase in patrols due to a spike in Team Rocket activity (thanks, supply shortage), it feels somewhat wrong to leave the city.
[break][break]
The captain goes where duty calls, though. Lately duty seems to call for a whole lot of meetings. Tam doesn’t particularly mind it as long as they result to be productive, and this one seems like it might be.
[break][break]
”Hey.” The casual greeting comes with a simple nod, perhaps in heavy contrast with Tam stoic demeanour. He doesn’t mind who he might end up sitting next to, so he just takes a seat – some of them he knows, some of them he doesn’t. Introductions are for the best, honestly.
[break][break]
”Captain Fawley, Slateport.” For everyone around the table. Then, he turns his attention to alone, since she had called them all here. ”Thank you for the invite.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: center; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 10px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:44:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The councilwoman received the invitation earlier that week, alongside the pile of onboarding paperwork she'd been sifting through for the past three weeks. At first, her response was a solid 'maybe', as her VALOR initiative had added more than enough meetings to her calendar, but over time, and after several days of reviewing both the AQUA minute-by-minute notes, as well as 's reporting on that travesty of a ranger meeting, she'd thought herself wiser than to skip out on another opportunity for disaster to occur.
[break][break]
Besides, she wanted nothing more than to show her support for and her endeavors.
[break][break]
Notebook kept pressed between her arm and chest, the councilwoman entered the meeting room with a polite smile. "Greetings everyone." From the doorway, her eyes swiftly jumped from face to face, taking note of those she was familiar with, and those she hadn't had the chance to meet. While the three ranger captains fell into the ladder category, she was still aware enough to recognize their faces, names, and respective areas of responsibility.
[break][break]
Before taking her place amongst the other attendees, Penelope made a point to personally greet the head scientist in charge of the meeting, reaching over to offer her hand. "Thank you for the invitation, Dr. Reyes. Excited to see what comes from this." After these niceties were exchanged, she'd ease herself into the seat beside , laying out her notebook and pen onto the table in front of her.

Turning back over to , , and , she offered another smile, "Penelope Livy, councilwoman. I'm grateful to finally meet you all in person. I've read great things about you all."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]
- says hewwo to everyone

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 3:19:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle takes the invitation out of curiosity.

despite how much people think highly of his title, he doesn't have much power over political decisions. the best he offers is influence and insight, which not many would accept given how much he observed pride to be a common denominator for most people with a title.

eyes watch over the room. there's very few names he can attach to the faces. maybe it's a good thing.

he takes his seat, away from the spotlight. no introductions were made since he's mostly here to observe. it's the other's time to shine, as he would put it. no need to needlessly put himself out there for consideration.

@tags
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 5:33:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The imposing Golurk seem a bit much for a standard meeting but Eva pays them no mind as she enters the room. She expected to be right on time with the other invited guests, but it seems she may have been a bit early. She didn’t have to travel far, after all. Her office was simply down the hall. In fact, she was surprised to find an invite after their falling out. She expected Illeana wanted little to do with her science sister. Their conflicting moralities had strained their relationship enough for even Mew to them when they were together. Poor little thing must be so confused.

Of course, it would be stupid of to not include her considering this is her professional training. Illeana may be rash, but she is certainly not stupid.

Eva enters with her prepared documents and a smile she offers to , , , and . She recognizes the later from their battle during the Hoenn Star Tournament about a year ago. He’s continued to make a name for himself, “Hello there~” she sings as she rounds the table. Despite their differences she seats herself near Illeana with a cheerful aire about her. She’s excited to see what the woman has planned and hopefully offer her expertise when needed.

"I'm Eva!" she greets to the others she hasn't met, offering and a small wave.

Yayyyy medical stuff!

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 5:10:59 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
it's a little crazy to think that she was just a cadet a few weeks ago.[break][break]annalise files into the meeting room after the others, head on a swivel as she takes in the famous faces in the room and the towering guardians stationed around the table. she isn't sure if is trying to impress or intimidate them, but she feels the effects of both as she greets the aforementioned scientist with a little wave. [break][break]she looks healthy and whole this time — unlike the last time they met.
[break][break]
"i'm annalise henderson, captain of mauville!" she introduces herself brightly as she grabs a chair near , parroting the way the other captains at the table address themselves. "nice to meet you guys."
[break][break]
the you guys in question ( , — and , too, even though he's disconnected from the matter of introductions) are met with a smile.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + tldr introduces herself and sits next to uwu

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 22:42:49 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Now things were getting rather—busy. Speed picking up and all that.

What with what went down a few weeks ago, she was sure things were only going to get even spicier moving forward—and that was in the ‘oh shit the world may be doomed’ kind of manner.

The information was more than a little much to wrap around her head, but then again most of her duties involved her keeping the peace around the little hot springs resort town.

(Which, barring its volatile location at the foot of Mount Chimney, was pretty quiet on the most part.)

Trusting that the town could run by itself without her for a few hours, she’d eventually arrive next, hair still looking absolutely windswept and mussed up—her Braviary was currently taking an extended resting period within its Pokéball due to the distance she had to fly out (as she hadn’t completely set up all of her Teleport-available locations yet. Oops) to make today’s meeting.

And so far—

At least she wasn’t late?

“Captain Izumi from Lavaridge,” she introduced herself to the other people in the room. At least she knew approximately half of the ones who turned up, them being fellow Captains themselves.

Noticeably there were a few more missing, but hopefully they’d show up soon?

@tag
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 14:25:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THE MEDIC MINDSET

IN A WORLD OF ATTRITION

“…”

fernando is silent when he enters. no more than a stalk of black hair, black headband, and black suit. no more personable than the drabble of the uniform he represents.

unlike , he holds all the political power and decision. what he lacks is the fluidity and social accommodations that their champion dons like a well vested mantle. and yet, they both find themselves observers that prefer watching over speaking.

he sits farther away from the rest, laptop out, typing fast pleats against a quiet keyboard. the only reaction he sports is a deadpan look of obliviousness. a mask to hide his recollections of the day as he chips at their pre-meeting rambles with some last minute documentation.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
MEDIC MINDSET
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2022 12:07:58 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Not far behind his boss Razz is quick to follow suit. Like back in their previous Ranger meeting he wears a suit. White with blue accents, the blue to match his own headband that he always had to cover his face. Part of him curious on just how much will be shared here. Though as he enters the room, and one by one everyone seems to be introducing themselves.[break][break]

And just like at AQUA he feels out of place, as best introduction he could give himself is 'Razz singular Ranger of Silph Co' but he rather not bother. Its not like his boss introduces himself so why should he right? Its not like he hasn't met everyone here before. [break][break]

Not talking, clearly the best way to build up social skills. Though he is considerate enough to give a bow of his head for 'hello' to those around as he takes a seat near .

[break][break]

[break]+ @ meeting

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 0:35:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]once everyone is seated, she begins.

"again, thank you all for coming. i understand each and every one of you have a lot on your plate at the moment..."

her smile stretches into sympathy for their time being allocated to her.

"i will try to make this meeting quick and concise."

her golurks - all twelve with appreciation of aesthetics aside - shift into movement. the titans work their way around the room. each one hands out an agenda:

today's meeting:

- introductions
- general overview of purpose
- shelter/evacuation plans
- supplies & triage location discussion
- questions & concerns
- closing statements

"now, with the meteor almost knocking on our doors, i believed this gathering would help prepare all league operatives in the field during the commissioner's plan."

her eyes drift around the room, noting each face as she goes. , , , , , , , , , , and . she gives a smile to each one, one rooted in the foundation she started on: consideration and optimism. sometimes, it seems like so long ago.

"with the primal point selection already set in stone, it gives us the opportunity to select where triage should be located for each location. the operation's control center will be located in league headquarters but giving directions from the safety of these walls will not help you as much in the field as medical supplies and support stations will."

she knows, on some level, that preparing for worst case scenario is the only way through this. her hands fold neatly in front of her, fingers steady and calm.

"before we get into the nitty gritty of supplies and triage, i'd like to provide some comfort for civilian worry."

her smile softens at the thought.

"shelters and bunkers are beneath every city should anyone wish to evacuate prior to this event. if the worst does come to pass, these shelters will act as safe havens for us to weather the storm. for cities closest to primal point locations, evacuation of civilians should be priority once the meteor is upon us. if you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask them now."

she fears of other factors in play, other threats not yet seen to everyone within this meeting room. she pays it no mind, quieting to allow for discussion amongst each attendee.

the medic mindset.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 6:57:56 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

There was—actually, one question that came to mind, now that this had been pointed out.

“What’s the capacity for the underground shelters?”

And then—how come she didn’t know that there was one under Lavaridge? Also: location-wise, since they were at the foot of Mount Chimney, wasn’t this going to be a bit risky in and on itself?

“I also have another question, although it’s more like on a potential scenario—nothing’s going to cause Mount Chimney itself to go berserk, right? I mean—since Lavaridge is at the foot of the volcano itself and all. Just… making sure.”

Well, there you had it. Her questions were now cast to the wind.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
the medic mindset
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 22:49:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva politely takes the agenda from the hovering Golurk with a small smile and skims it over as Illeana talks. She’s an expert multi-tasker at this point and doesn’t miss a word.

Her gaze glances over to Izumi who is the first to speak. Understandably, with questions, “I believe it depends on the city’s size. Some have multiple, like Slateport, for example,” she glances up at for confirmation, somethings may have changed. She’s working only on memory. That’s something she investigated when she first ascended as Head Professor when Rocket made its resurgence. Eva was adamant about disaster preparedness having come from war-torn Kanto, “And Mount Chimney was not chosen as a location due to its Primal Energy instability. Like any active volcano it should be monitored but no, no part of the commissioner’s plan should activate Mt. Chimney.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights