Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,678 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 20:32:16 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

's acknowledgement of Zev's suggestion for the primal crystal operation was enough to reassure the hitman that the Rocket boss was not completely reckless or stupid. Moreover, the revelation of the Megalopolan general and the reasons for Littleroot's selection were sufficient. While he did not exactly care for the result of voting — all of the towns themselves meant nothing to him in equal measure — an invasion of Littleroot was simply less of a hassle than one of Mossdeep.[break][break]

And so, at a signal from his master, his Gengar floated to the grunt representing Littleroot and hovered there ominously.[break][break]

"Littleroot gets my vote," Zev explained in a measured tone. "For all of the reasons already given."[break][break]

He did not feel the need to hash them out again.[break][break]

"Mossdeep is a valuable target, but we need to consider our long-term plan. If we sow seeds, we must be able to harvest them later, as Mr. Walsh said. If we aim for Mossdeep now, we may not be there long enough to reap the rewards, depending on how the League responds."

[break]

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]
all Rockets
[break]

NOTES

+ Open to interactions![break]
+ Standing with Barnaby and Summer[break]
+ Votes for LITTLEROOT

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc h1"]font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 21:06:40 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
Onyx doesn’t have much in the way of an opinion, as to how these things should go. Years of servitude have beaten him into a specific shape, and that shape is blessedly not one that is required to think too much.

He can think strategically, of course, and works well under pressure. But he would prefer to be directed, and is prone to stagnation under his own motivation.

He tunes out most of the conversation, focusing on his own nerves, and not strangling the people next to them (through no fault of their own, of course-- he was just jumpy, and he hated crowds).

He does, however, lift an eyebrow when voices her discontent with listening to the Megalopolan fuck-- Velma?

“True,” he says, more to her than anyone else.

Despite this, he releases his Hoppip, Anemone, to float over and stand by the Littleroot grunt. That’s where the boss had originally indicated, so that’s where he chooses to go. Plus, he one-hundred percent believes that as soon as they get what they want out of Vincent-- Valium?-- what the fuck ever-- they’ll kill him, simple as that.

⚰︎ voting for littleroot because he doesn't get paid to think

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 21:25:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]", you're right. We need to think about our future."[break][break]

Before, Isaac's plans had mostly been reactive. A Rocket who sounded like they were making sense said something, and he chimed in with an "I agree!" A Rocket who didn't sound like they made sense said something, and he chimed in with a "How though?" For one of his status, he spoke freely and frequently. But it was always on the coattails of someone else. He didn't know what he wanted. He didn't have the time to think that. He didn't have the clearance to think that. His train of thought chugged along at a thousand miles an hour, and he was throwing down tracks like his life depended on it.[break][break]

But there was no time for that anymore.[break][break]

"And what is our future if we do this? Sootopolis is safe because it's more trouble than it's worth. It's isolated. It's more natural barrier than living space. It might as well be an extension bolted onto our sub. Can we really say the same about either of these plans? Littleroot's a footprint on the mainland. Mossdeep might as well be breathing down Ever Grande's neck. If we commit to either of these plans? We're fucked. The League's not going to take either loss lying down. They're gonna come right for us, and hit us with everything they've got."[break][break]

Was Isaac abstaining from the vote? Was he losing his nerve now, at the last hurdle? His heart was pounding. His breathing was shaky. Every neuron in his brain was firing off, and yet most of them were screaming. Despite this, his outward poker face held firm. The only one to know anything was wrong would be his beloved , whose hand Isaac was now clutching onto for dear life.[break][break]

"That's why we need to take Mossdeep. And that's why we need to give up on holding it," Isaac concluded. "The League's gonna whip up a haymaker of a counterpunch. We're not going to have the strength to face it head on. But the thing about haymakers is that they're big, they're heavy, they're slow. So how do you stop them?"[break][break]

"You misdirect. We take everything from Mossdeep we can get our hands on. We download research and destroy the servers. We ship resources to Sootopolis. We hoard like a bunch of Greedents waiting for winter. And then we go back to the original plan; use Sea Mauville as a staging ground and take a footprint on the west coast. Maybe Littleroot. Maybe Rustboro, if they're greedy enough to peel resources away from it." In the back of his head, Isaac accepted that maybe even Petalburg. "And that's when we can build your utopia, . When the League's busy charging into a trojan horsea on some big quest for revenge."[break][break]

"And if you can't feint a haymaker? You just have to jab them where it really hurts." He was suggesting this. Dear god, he was suggesting this. He felt insane. But he couldn't see any other deliverance. "As soon as Mossdeep falls, we make a beeline for Ever Grande City. We put our boot on the League's throat before they can muster up a response. And we either dictate the terms of their surrender . . ."[break][break]

"Or we crush their windpipe."[break][break]

The Doublade reunited, then fell before the Mossdeep grunt like the sword in the stone. Isaac had no further words. His head felt fuzzy. His heart was pounding. He could barely breathe. was right. There was nothing glorious about Kanto. And maybe, just maybe, they could end this war before it got to this point. The idea felt so right. And yet it felt so wrong.[break][break]

Isaac's eyes flickered over to . Did he hope the Underboss would back him up? Or did he hope he would tell him to end this farce?

TEAL DEER[break]
Isaac thinks of the future, and he sees no exit. The League will demand retribution for this conquest.[break]
To this, he sees two options: Either they feint and take a footprint on the mainland when the League strikes back . . .[break]
. . . or they go right for Ever Grande and end this war.[break]
Isaac votes Mossdeep and tries his hardest not to vomit.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / M-M-M-M-MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 22:08:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]
I MET THE DEVIL WITH NO PLAN [BREAK]AND NOTHIN' LEFT TO LOSE

[attr="class","setting"]

Elio was starting to get the gist of things. Beyond the fighting and shouting, there were some kernels of intelligent thought amongst the din. He recognized someone specifically, eyes flickering to for a moment. [break][break] Before walking to lean against a nearby house bleach white stone wall. He pulls out a lighter and cigarette lighting it up as he breathed in before blowing it out of his mouth.
[break][break]
Finally, deciding to speak his mind. "Since all of our voices 'matter' in this debate, then I'll say what I think." He smiled. "Some of you are acting like children - speaking shit to actual children."[break][break] "I won't say what kinda impression that gives me, 'cause the last thing I want to do is stoke ire." He smirked. "The kid's a dumbass, but still a kid - leave em to their tantrum, she'll wear herself out eventually." He continues.
[break][break]
"That being said, there's some mysterious energy hidden in Littleroot, right? Then my vote goes there, could be useful." He took another drag of his cigarette. [break][break] "That's just my two cents, feel free to ignore me or whatever. Have fun." With that he continued to watch the shouting match continue, thoroughly amused at this all.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
+acknowledges for a moment but doesn't speak to him.[break]
+has a quick smoke break.[break]
+"subtly" calls out , , .[break]
+votes LITTLEROOT TOWN.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#7b6678; --bgimg:url(https://img.nickpic.host/6jvk1d.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 1:55:03 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","nomitest2text"]

[attr="class","nomitest2pkmn"]

We hope to rocket ourselves to the furthest point possible...[break][break]
Nomi's heart raced and her stomach fluttered as she heard speak her name out loud, selecting her for the mission to go to the meteor and retrieve the unknown substance. I'm going to space? She thought, chest constricting as the adrenaline of excitement washed through her. She glanced at and , and the newest person to join their little group, @naomi, eyes shining with anticipation and wondered what they thought about her selection. Ceri will be happy for me, she knew. And surely both Ceri and Ambrose would be able to study whatever she brought back, wouldn't they?[break][break]
The pink-haired young woman found her crimson gaze settling on , then; she'd never met the young man, but he must be a capable scientist, if he, too, would be accompanying alongside Nomi. I'll have to introduce myself to him after the meeting, she mentally noted, before turning her attention to the introduction of the Megalopolan Velmos and the final call to vote.[break][break]
Mt. Pyre is the logical choice, she thought, pleased that her primal point location suggestion had made headway with her fellow Rockets. But now the debate was coming down to their major point of attack: Littleroot, Mossdeep, or Pacifidlog. As she listened to the voices around her rising and falling, agreeing and dissenting, she heard one in particular that she could definitely agree with: 's points about the energy source were poignant and well-stated.[break][break]
"I agree with the assessment that Littleroot's energy source is worth studying, regardless of whether we attack there or not," she said, glancing at the Rocket beast and giving him an approving nod. The well-made assessments of and were not lost on Nomi, either. And voted for Littleroot, too, she noted.[break][break]
Then 's voice rose above the others, an extremely familiar voice...for a second, Nomi did not recognize the man. Have we met before? she wondered. Something itched at the back of her mind, like the answer to a riddle on the tip of her tongue. Blackjack? The mask. Yes, it was him. Oh, that does make sense, she thought, but decided she'd deal with that later, and instead, responded to his bold speech without missing a beat. She had to admit, it was an impressive attempt, after all.[break][break]
"Mossdeep is tempting to be sure," she smiled at him. "The information housed within that city would surely be of great advantage to our organization." She paused, folding her arms and stealing her expression. "But I must agree with many of our colleagues, that now is not the right time to attack it. Littleroot feels like the safer option without sacrificing an opportunity for discovery."[break][break]
Nomi nodded at Val, and the Sylveon shifted over to the grunt representing Littleroot.[break][break]
The meteor is the most important objective...surely the others understand that. We need to survive this so that we can reap the benefits of whatever we find there.

[attr="class","nomitest2ooc"]
See all tags above! Open to interactions!
[break]

NOTES

+ Nomi's Outfit[break][break]

RECAP

+ Nomi is thrilled to be selected as a member of 's team to go to the meteor and extract the unknown substance[break]
+ Nomi is impressed with 's attempt at convincing the group that Mossdeep would be the best option, but she finds the arguments of many others - especially 's - far more logical[break]
+ Nomi votes for LITTLEROOT

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f29cdd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc"]} .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 22:06:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Told to keep respectful, but not silenced. She notes his lack of argument. In fact, she notes that many fail to argue against her statement - The fact that they bite their tongue on how great their regiment is means that they barely have a foot to stand on when trying to push their agenda or they simply believe in what she's said.[break][break]

And if a massacre can be called a utopia, she pities 's definition of love and all things beautiful in life. Perhaps, because he's never gotten it to begin with. Perhaps, because he's simply a child throwing a massive tantrum now that he's gotten that little bit of power.[break][break]

Perhaps, he's still having a whole fit about not being able to save his sister. If he even had any guilt to begin with.[break][break]

"Would you prefer if I said your definition of utopia is how most dystopian societies are started?" She quips back, even daring to offer the beast a small smile to 'soften' the tone. As for , he most likely speaks from a place of ignorance, from one that has never been told of how she got here in the first place. Or maybe he's indifferent, many in Rocket don't seem to vibe well with their families.[break][break]

"If you want to take a city, and we trying so hard to attempt to rebrand ourselves as 'the less violent ones!', at least do it right. With mercy for those you're forcing your agenda on and grace for those weak or unwilling to fight. I believe in Gavin and Mars' judgement. Hell, I believe in most of the higher-ups and their ability to know when to stop."[break][break]

Even , who had shot her parents in front of her and left her in a burning house to die.[break][break]

"As for you, Bryan? After what you pulled with that grand fire, I'd worry more on whether we'd have to waste time on trying to restrain your violence instead of properly governing the place. Was that respectful enough for your taste, Mars?"[break][break]

Though the decision is sour on her tongue, there is still much she can do by attempting to sway the vote to a more favourable location - One where she can afford to act to help others, one where Rocket stands less to gain. So she sends her Togekiss where she can go:[break][break]

Mossdeep, her very own home.

[break]
[break]

tl;dr -[break]
- Still calling crazy and violent!! But she's at least trying to do it respectfully like what told her to do!![break]
- Calling him out particularly for the fire he set off in Littleroot (Flames of Retribution)[break]
- Thinks that maybe she doesn't want Rocket getting the energy after all[break]
- Votes Mossdeep, her homeground that she's more able to act to help the civilians
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]a transfer of power 3

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 23:04:34 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
TRANSFER OF POWER 3
Kanto was no utopia.

Kanto was not, as suggests, great.

Kanto is the source of Gavin's nightmares.

Yet when 's rage cuts through the crowd, Gavin's golden gaze slices into her with undisguised anger. He would have spoke if not for 's own intervention, and a dip of his head is offered to the other underboss.

He expects it to end there, especially when Bryan adds the weight of Beast to the threat.

Then @elio opens his mouth, and Eris speaks again. Fury blazes in narrowed eyes.

"ENOUGH."

A sharp crack of THUNDER punctuates the word.

"You have been warned not once, but twice." He snaps his fingers, indicating a couple of grunts. "Kindly escort Miss Halla from the premises. I will not waste the talent of the Beasts on a misbehaving child."

He directs the force of his gaze onto Elio, next.

"This is no place for the tantrums of children. Cease your own, lest Delarosa do it for you."

⁠— Gavin is so done lmao
⁠— Orders 's removal (with Myria's permission
⁠— Tells off @elio
⁠— Can't post again, but Gavin's final vote would be MOSSDEEP
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 23:54:36 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Conseil
[break][break]
[break]
Children should be seen and not heard.

This oft-spoken quip, from a mother-in-law that tolerated no nonsense, whispered back to Elisabeth as threw her public tantrum in front of all and sundry. Cursing at a Rocket beast, no less. With a glance of her eyes, she conveyed her thanks to for sharing her sentiments, both regarding Littleroot and this interruption alike.

The Rocket admin pressed her hands in her lap, saying nothing as she witnessed the spectacle continue despite the underboss's reprimand in stony silence. Some lessons were best learned through pain and humiliation, she observed quietly, as escorted the child out of the meeting.

That was at least the way Elisabeth, herself, had learned best.

Onto adult business, then.

She cleared her throat, directing her attention back to .

"Crystabloom research will continue without issue, I believe, regardless of where we focus our efforts. Until now, my research with has led to the hypothesis that their growth has been mostly tied to distortions. Although I admit that infinity energy is in part my reason for focusing my vote upon Littleroot. I'd be curious to learn if a new source has been found there."

Whether or not it was ultimately tied to the crystabloom phenomena.

The rest of the conversation had circled so many times, it felt trite to trod upon it again. She did, regardless, just to put a finer point on her thoughts.

"I stand by my earlier statements regarding Mossdeep being too involved an operation for us to focus upon at this time, and would strongly urge us against it. I would however agree with Beast Delarosa that regardless of the outcomes of this meeting, the energy sightings in Littleroot are not to go uninvestigated. Even if that results in ultimately a stealthier, smaller-scale operation."

Assuming the meteor didn't kill them all first, at least.

Arceus have mercy on them all.

TLDR:
  • Is silently offended by the lack of manners from .
  • Says crystabloom research continues either way, but admits Littleroot has possibility of opening new doors.
  • Still thinks Mossdeep is too greedy atm to target, wants Littleroot, but if we don't pick Littleroot, let's still investigate later pls.
  • (Lol this all assumes they don't die for fucking up the League's plan, tho.)

[break]
[break]
[break]
Transfer of Power 3 ✿ Outfit ✿ Everyone
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 23:56:43 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

Killian doesn't meet 's eye. He knew she'd take issue the moment he volunteered to lead. But what choice does Killian have? Deoxys desires the stars, and if their partnership is to change from parasite and host to true symbiosis - he needs to give. [break][break]

Either way, he'll talk with Lex later. When they weren't discussing whether or not to trust the words of their dimensional prisoner. The underboss's jaw set. It shouldn't be a discussion in the first place. [break][break]

"I agree with Lex." he nods to the redhead, "Mossdeep's location is strategically ideal. The space center alone makes taking it over Littleroot and this unknown energy tactically sound." [break][break]

That should be the end of things. But, of course, the drama of Hoenn never ceases to end.[break][break]

His eyes narrowed to slits. First on and then on @elio. The former spoke with more sense than some of the adults in the room. Arceus. When the fuck did he start agreeing with children? [break][break]

Killian pinched the bridge of his nose. [break][break]

"No." he declared as the rumble of thunder faded, "The grunts can stay. I'll escort Eris out myself." he saw now the only thing to gain from this meeting was a migraine. [break][break]

He descended the steps to Eris, passing @elio on the way Killian stopped. PRESSURE built in the air around the man. "@elio." is all he would say before moving on to offer Eris his hand. [break][break]

"Ice cream?" he mouthed.
[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Killian votes for Mossdeep[break]
Still thinks everyone here is stupid[break]
Says he'll escort out cause he's done.
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#bd9fc9!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 1:08:31 GMT
Seraphine D’aureville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seratest2"]
[attr="class","seratest2text"]

[attr="class","seratest2pkmn"]

Seraphine folded her arms, frown deepening. Since when were children allowed to attend the top secret meetings of a criminal organization? Seraphine could not help but wonder about 's origins; the master artist was no fool, she knew that children, especially orphans, sometimes stumbled into lives of crime...but, at the very least, such children ought to defer to their adult leaders.[break][break]
Seraphine did not speak up to further reprimand Eris, however; several folks with far more power than she possessed had already put the girl in her place. It seemed the child was about to be imminently escorted from the premises. Good.[break][break]
Seraphine turned her attention back to the matter at hand. Littleroot or Mossdeep? had voted for Littleroot, as had and . In the end, Seraphine herself had volunteered to help with the primal crystal extraction, so the outcome of this second vote did not affect her overly much. Mt. Pyre will be trickier than Petalburg, but at least it's close to Sootopolis. Those who had argued in favor of that beneficial proximity did have a point. Seraphine stole a glance at @bishop, wondering if he would prefer to fight on the front lines, so to speak, or accompany her on a stealthier mission. She found the idea of their separation distasteful, but she knew a small group was necessarily in order for Mt. Pyre to be a success. Choices, choices...[break][break]
Well, in case he goes where the fighting is...[break][break]
"I agree that Mossdeep feels too ambitious. I have faith that Littleroot can be taken with our current strength, and the potential energy source there sounds like an added bonus." She waved for Rouge to move over to the Littleroot grunt. The Smeargle did so gracefully and without argument. Seraphine nodded with approval. "Besides, the space center isn't going anywhere. Who knows how long the energy underneath Littleroot will linger? We ought to investigate at our earliest convenience. When the time is right, we'll take Mossdeep and all of its secrets."[break][break]
And hopefully the majority of us will come out of this alive.

[attr="class","seratest2ooc"]
See tags above. Open to interactions!
[break]

NOTES

+ Seraphine's Outfit[break][break]

RECAP

+ Seraphine continues to agree with , , , and those arguing in favor of Littleroot[break]
+ Seraphine is worried about @bishop's wellbeing; if he ends up fighting, she wants to ensure the greatest chance for success.[break]
+ Therefore, Seraphine votes for Littleroot, as she feels it is the safer option. Plus, the mysterious energy sounds cool.

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.seratest2]--accent:#D2A01F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seratest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2ooc"]} .seratest2 .seratest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 9:52:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she felt it: a sort of sensation in her heart, though she questioned if it was real. her eyes lingered on darkrai briefly, before her attention was stolen away again. her concern rose as mossdeep space center became an increasingly echoed interest among them.[break][break]
”i would urge against viewing mossdeep space center as the prime real estate many of you are suggesting it to be. hoenn's dangerous anomalies are increasing, and it would be unwise to disrupt the work of their experts. we have never had problems extracting information from them in the past. taking over via force could be extremely counterproductive for us as well, in the case that it ceases invaluable research.”[break][break]
further outbursts, criticisms, lamenting lack of morals went on uninterrupted by her. it was predictable. what interested her next was velmos.[break][break]she watched the general intently, absorbing his every word with scrutiny that pinched her brow. it didn't add up to her that the megalopolans would come so far in desperate search of energy, only to leave an abundance of it buried in the ground. to her, it seemed there would have had to have been a good reason if they'd investigated, and surely they had done so.[break][break]
regardless of her own nagging concerns, she tossed her houndoom's pokeball for littleroot. she had never been afraid of risk. her suspicions would later be a whisper in particular ears as always. the megalopolans knew energy. if they'd been cautious, they probably had a reason to be.
[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr:
  • tries to reason against taking mossdeep space center
  • sus of velmos but votes for littleroot anyways
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-darkrai"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,813 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 14:20:00 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

oh, how he wishes he could shut up. why would he ever volunteer for the mining team? is his twin insane? or has their father's influence reach so deep? whatever the reason, he bites his tongue, stilling the words from ever leaving his mouth.[break][break]

briefly, as the others continue their discussion, cian finds a familiar pair of eyes watching him. their gazes lock, and where he might have once conceded, this time he holds, standing his ground against his supposed parental figure.[break][break]

fuck you.[break][break]

and once again, cian watches the vote commence.[break][break]

"fuck."[break][break]

to not vote would be dire. to vote would be to possibly condemn a town or city to despair.[break][break]

in the end, cian does what is best for himself and for his brothers. his cacturne moves to LITTLEROOT.[break][break]

fuck.[break][break]

notes:[break]
- observing[break]
- votes for LITTLEROOT

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kecleon"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 19:38:00 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

As the votes came in, Ruby felt herself... not exactly relax, but her tension stopped being borderline painful, at least. She still had her doubts about Littleroot, but at least it wasn't Mossdeep.

[break][break] also knew that, whether they liked it or not, Rocket were the bad guys. He had another good point, too: Sure, they could force some respect into people if they screwed up, but it'd be easier to show they were capable in the first place. Ugh, why did Isaac have to be right about this? He was supposed to be that overly dramatic clown that Ruby could laugh at, not someone actually competent and reliable.

[break][break]"You say that like we're gonna go in so half-cocked that the League will just wipe the floor with us," Ruby said, grabbing at something to contradict him on. "No way in hell we'd let that happen."

[break][break]'s statement that they were purging the old bloodthirsty Rockets made her want to laugh. Ruby knew she wasn't the only one willing to get blood on her hands around here. Though maybe Isaac's girlfriend (Ruby still couldn't wrap her head around that) meant those who just wanted violence for the sake of violence. Not even Ruby understood people like that. Force was meant to be used for a purpose, not just for the hell of it.

[break][break]And then suddenly shouted with the fury of someone who had lost everything. Ruby's eyes widened for a moment, but even when they relaxed, the shock was evident on her face. She didn't know anything about this kid, but she could make a few guesses. Her heart broke for this child. called for her to be "respectful" and "do better," and Ruby's fist trembled at her side. She was a child. She was a fucking child, so why was she here in this hellhole?

[break][break]Probably for the same reason Ruby was. And that made her sick to her stomach.

[break][break] actually had a lot of really reasonable things to say about the Littleroot invasion. The contrast between Mint's carefree, social-media-addict personality and this more analytical side made Ruby dizzy. Though his next question—whose side this literal child was on—snapped her back into coherence. She glared.

[break][break]She whipped her head toward when he started to laugh. "What the hell's so funny?!" she snapped, nerves raw. She had the decency to feel a little bit bad when it turned out they agreed that, in his words, "people are allowed to be bothered by war crimes." "No shit," she decided on saying as she turned her glare back to Mint.

[break][break]What the role of a Beast is... Ruby had set her sights on Rocket Beasthood shortly after she'd joined. She wasn't smart enough for the administrative and planning sides, so being among the most powerful of the organization was the best she could strive for. But now she was hearing threatening cruel punishment for a child's words and saying that was a Beast's role. Her fist was clenched so tight that her knuckles had gone pale.

[break][break]'s next words came in muffled. He was suggesting some grand plan, but only a few words breached the surface of her river-rushing mind. The only clear thing to her was that he was voting for Mossdeep, and goddamn, did she want to punch him for that. And @elio for calling the kid a dumbass while sounding like a pompous prick. Fuck, she wished she'd brought her smokes, too. She needed one right now.

[break][break]'s next words broke through the glass separating Ruby's head from the meeting itself. Ruby wanted to tell her to stop, to not draw the wrath of the Beasts, no matter how right she might have been. 's voice cut through the air like a red-hot knife. Eris was to be ejected from the meeting. But Underboss offered to do it himself, offering the girl his hand. Ruby released a breath she didn't even realize she'd been holding. The Beasts' talents wouldn't be wasted on her. Still, her protective-big-sister instinct told her to check on her after the meeting, just in case.

[break][break]She didn't even realize that Eris, too, had voted for Mossdeep.

[break][break] voiced his taciturn agreement that Velmos couldn't be trusted, and Ruby was silently grateful that somebody was on her side. He still voted for Littleroot, though, which earned him an annoyed glance. Sure, he didn't have many other options, but still.

[break][break]If Ruby was counting right, Mossdeep had less than half the votes that Littleroot did. In a perfect world, neither of them would have any votes, and Rocket would focus fully on the meteor mining (which Ruby still thought was insane) and the Mt. Pyre Primal Point (which Ruby still hated the idea of being part of). But at least with Littleroot, she wouldn't have to worry about keeping Jade safe. She still didn't cast her vote, though, not wanting to contradict her voiced distrust.

[attr="class","rubytag"]@top3

[attr="class","rubynotes"]

notes.

• mostly a lot of inner thoughts, disgusted anger, and questioning of her goals
  • tells that rocket wouldn't let the league sweep them
  • clearly upset with the whole situation; might look for her after the meeting to make sure she's okay
  • glares at for questioning eris's loyalties, then snaps at before agreeing with what he says
  • glad that also thinks velmos shouldn't be trusted but a bit miffed that he voted littleroot, anyway
  • not voting this round because all the options suck, tbh

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 23:30:57 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Frankly, Cyg had said her peace and she didn’t really give a flying fuck what way the meeting went. There was only so much arguing you could do before you realized you were slamming your head against a brick wall and the only thing that would come of it would be brain damage.

She’d mostly tuned out the spats and other voices and was ready for Walsh to make a damn decision so she could go off and do her job, for fuck’s sake, whatever that was going to be.

But she would listen to . Always, she would listen to him.

He had a point. Sootopolis made for a naturally defendable position. The only way to really retake it would be an open siege and the League would never go for that-- probably. Too may side casualties.

Isaac was trying to use forethought. He was trying to logic his way out of an un-logic-able position. She felt his hand squeeze hers until her fingers went white and her metacarpals cracked. She responded by not responding, just squeezing back.

She had to admit, his plan sounded… enticing. But she couldn’t argue for a non-hostile takeover and then also approve a hostile takeover. But that was Isaac, wasn’t it? He had big dreams, and now, the confidence to achieve those dreams. Or, at least voice them, which was a step in the right direction.

“I’m not sure it’s a question of taking Littleroot,”
she said, giving voice to her thoughts for the first time in a while, “but keeping it. And also kind of not destroying it in the process.” Which almost had, funnily enough, but apparently no one gave a fuck about that.

“I’m also not sure… about the Mossdeep thing… we could always incentivize the Space Center continuing to operate just under Rocket Control?” She knew some of them (Mars) had deep pockets. There was no reason they really had to disrupt research at the Space Center.

wanted to go to Littleroot. She thought Mossdeep was too much.

Isaac wanted to go to Mossdeep. He wanted to fucking take Evergrande.

“Littleroot just feels like… small potatoes. I think has the right of it. This could all go disastrously and we could be weakened and isolated halfway across the region. Or we could try and take Mossdeep and end up with a bigger prize. Who’s to say we can’t come back for Littleroot?”

She wanted to crush her own skull like a ball of play-doh. She was not a strategist. She just fixed stuff.

Honestly, she still felt like this was too much shit going on at once. Honestly, she felt they should just focus on fucking surviving.

She made eye-contact with her Pokemon and jerked her head to the side, and her Gengar mosied over to the LITTLEROOT grunt, because she’d had an epiphany, and her epiphany was she was shit at this, and Elisa was brilliant, and that was about the end of the story.

She squeezed Isaac’s hand harder.

tl ; dr
- hates this. hates it
- changes her vote to LITTLEROOT
- brief edit to add her outfit because she is matching elisaaaaa

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
A TRANSFER OF POWER 3
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 23:35:37 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

All Dorian could really do was listen to the bickering of his fellow Rockets. Mari could plainly see the exasperation on his face as he listened. But then, some had some ideas that appealed to the man. Still, he would listen to what Declan Walsh had to say. And while he really wanted to cut loose, and join in on the attack on Littleroot, he still felt that being an 'invisible hand' in the organization was for the best.

"I vote for Littleroot Town! The location is not only relatively isolated, but being a smaller settlement, it is going to be far less secured than a larger location like Mossdeep. And with the League busy dealing with operating, and guarding, the Primal Points, especially with an attack on one of them, backup will be far less likely to come in a timely, adequate manner.", Dorian finally chimed in.

"I elect to join in on the attack on the Primal Crystal!", Dorian declared. "Even if we aren't aiming to kill the League members, my Fire-type Pokemon can provide valuable area denial support.", he'd add.

"And before anyone mentions it, I figure that if we are to take Littleroot, we'd want to take it in tact, as we had mostly done with Sootopolis. The girl is absolutely right about that.", he'd comment, giving a nod. "I feel that my - handiwork - wouldn't be appropriate for such an undertaking. For those not familiar with my handiwork, my job under Silas' Rocket was scorched earth operations. Burning entire settlements to the ground to sate our former Boss' bloodlust.", he'd add.

Unlike , who was haunted by nightmares from his experiences in Kanto, Dorian had far less regrets about his actions under . In fact, for the most part, he enjoyed what he did. The only thing he actually regretted was the fact that children had to die in the takeover. Something he did his best to mitigate, but he could only do so much as one man.

tags: @marionette
notes: Dorian chooses the Crystal
Dorian votes Littleroot