❄ snowboy showdown ❄

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 0:15:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The blonde couldn't help but give a goofy grin as he happily returned the kiss his partner shared with him. Part of him was relieved that Micah enjoyed his present so much. At least they could ride off the high of the fresh engagement and then take the energy to make some fake elaborate proposal for their fans. Though the back of his mind held worries -- once their fans knew that the two would likely wed, would that make them less desirable as content creators? Would they lose fans in the process? -- Danny stopped his thoughts and took a deep breath. Who cared as long as they were both in each other's corner, cheering each other on? That was all that mattered at the end of the day, right?

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard the screaming of a certain redhead. With a dumbfounded expression, he tilted his head and eyed the two of them. Oh shit, were they popping the question too? Aw balls, here the two streamers went and ruined someone else's spotlight. But that didn't stop Danny from taking a piece of his snowboy and tossing it directly at the redhead's own snowboy.

"Hey, like, chillax my guy. She said she was sorry, but I ain't," he offered with a broad grin.

0Q|n7bGi
prompts used: reference a holiday song
reference a seasonal food/drink
compliment another character's snowboy
express a holiday wish/gift idea
sabotage a snowboy ( @taiga 's) = removed excess decoration

parts obtained:
bottom: x1
middle: x1
top: x1
decoration: x1
SNOWBOY COMPLETE

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@micah

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 0:28:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"HEY YO WHAT THE F--"

Before he could even get the words out, the ditzy bitch's partner threw some snow at Taiga's snowboy and caused a piece of hers to be destroyed. Oh that's it, he was ready to kill them both. If it weren't for the Darmanitan judge who intervened in the nick of time, Jaskier would have started to stomp the shit out of both their snowboys. All he could do was try to force his way out of the large pokemon's grasp, making bold threats that he was going to kill the both of them. But alas, he breathed in and took a step back. Once he was calmed, the judge finally let him go.

"At least those two dumbfucks missed certain points of our snowbuddies or whatever the fuck they are."

It was still salvageable, he had to admit. Though once Taiga found herself shy at the moment, Jaskier stopped what he was doing and motioned for his Salamence to continue with the Charizard in her party as they went on to construct more. With her question heavy in the air, Jaskier looked down at his hand and then gave a grunt as he tugged the ring off of his finger and dropped it right into Taiga's hands. For a moment, he seemed disinterested before he flashed a challenging smirk as he turned his head away and folded his arms over his chest.

"Well it wouldn't be so bad if you asked me nice and proper. You gotta charm me first. Make me feel as charming as your snowboy over there."

ufCmVsrX
prompt used: express a holiday wish/gift idea
dress your pokemon in a holiday costume
interact with/reference the darmanitan
compliment another character's snowboy

parts obtained:
bottom: x1 = 2nd piece destroyed via sabotage
middle: x2
decoration: x0

@taiga

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 1:06:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It seemed she had no plans of letting him go. Before, he would have found himself conflicted with that, but now it seemed welcomed. Perhaps their shared grief allowed them to find comfort in the presence of one another (or perhaps that grief was gaslit into him by Esmee herself -- the blonde didn't seem all that grief-ridden in hindsight, she seemed relieved to be free from the weight of a partner who needed her.) Gaultier wouldn't speak ill of the dead but rather focused on the task at hand.

"Is that so?"

With that said, Gaultier had peeled his jacket off of himself and carefully draped it over Esmee, who seemed already suited for the winter, but another layer could never hurt. He himself was used to the cold. How many times did he sacrifice his own layers for his younger siblings? How many nights went by where they couldn't afford to spare money for oil in their home? Gaultier was used to the cold, and he wouldn't lie about that blatant fact one bit. To him, the cold reminded him of simpler times, when his family was together and happy.

But in the present day, he found himself beginning to believe the lie that Esmee was all he really needed. Her presence left him wanting more, like an unhealthy addiction. His lips pressed chaste against the shell of her ear as he mumbled low enough for only her to hear.

"Finissons pour pouvoir nous réchauffer (let's finish so we can warm up,)" he teased before he lifted his head to offer an order to his own Falinks. "Vite! If we finish in a timely manner, we can go home and make gingerbread cookies and I'm more than happy to give you some for your hard work!"

The group of pokemon stood at attention and attempted to move faster with their work as Gaultier continued to help Esmee with her own snowboy. Although it was a competition, he preferred to help the same person who had wormed her way into becoming his favorite.

UdsLNM3l - 10 = 20
dress your pokemon in a holiday costume
reference a holiday song

parts obtained:
bottom: x1
middle: x1
decoration: x0

@esmee

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 1:09:36 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Curse and his stupidly distracting handsome face. But, like… also not? Especially given the fact that he steps closer, his intent being all too obvious even if Mars chooses to ignore it. He plays along (for now, at least), smirking at his partner’s words while eyes of gold meet those as cobalt as the sea. All that’s left is to seal this truce of theirs with a kiss–
[break][break]
Or not.
[break][break]
and ’s words interrupt their exchange, serving as warning for the oncoming assault. With lightning-like reflexes (you can thank his daily training sessions) Mars steps out of most of the snowballs’ trajectory, taking Barnaby with him. His snowboy, however, is not capable of doing the same, and one of ’s snowballs hits its target, further damaging the base.
[break][break]
Oh hell no.
[break][break]
Cue the metaphorical Die Hard theme (which, by the way, is an amazing holiday song).
[break][break]
Trésor, I adore you, but it would seem we have other matters to deal with at the moment.” Mars tells Barnaby with a devious smile, only tearing his gaze away when reaching for two of the Luxury Balls at his belt. From one, a Mr Rime is released, from the other, the gorgeous Glaceon that has actually been his pokémon for longer than any other.
[break][break]
”Barriers.” Mars instructs the Mr Rime that immediately does as asked, protecting the pair and his snowboy from all projectiles. He then gives Melpomene a nod, looking towards , , , and their instigator, .
[break][break]
”So you want war, hm?” The banker grins, accepting this game of theirs. The Glaceon steps forward, her stare much colder than that of her owner. ”Then war you shall have.”
[break][break]
There are no snowballs. Instead, there is a mighty BLIZZARD, and of course, excited by seeing Melpomene act, the Alolan Vulpix runs to her side, increasing the amount of snow with his SNOW WARNING.
[break][break]
It's four versus two. He can't be faulted for calling his pokémon to help, right?
[break][break]
It all seems playful enough, good fun, Mars even joyfully laughs, but they should have known better than to interrupt and then mess with his snowboy. That's just crossing the line.

[break][break]
H4OdrqSt [break](+10!)

[break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OPEN FOR INTERACTION [BREAK][BREAK]

SNOWBOY COMPLETE!
[BREAK]▷ 1X Bottom (SABOTAGED TWICE)
[BREAK]▷ 1X Middle
[BREAK]▷ 1X Top
[BREAK]▷ 1X Decorations
[BREAK][BREAK]
PROMPTS
[BREAK]▷ Reference a holiday song
[BREAK]▷ Compliment another character's snowboy
[BREAK]▷ Sabotage a snowboy ()
[BREAK]▷ Reference a seasonal food/drink
[BREAK]▷ Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling (Snow Warning)
[BREAK]▷ Dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 2:55:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
oh my.[break]
micah hadn't meant to sabotage another snowboy, but she had and the damage was done. danny adding flame to the ordeal certainly didn't help, however, as she saw the extra piece she had made for her own be demolished by the redhead's charizard that chomped it up within its jaws with a snarl. "hey now buddy, my bad." the newly-engaged micah admitted to her clumsiness and looked through her pockets really quickly for a rather large treat. on it was the word 'scooby', whatever that meant. "will you relax for this?" the raven-haired streamer offered it up to the charizard that was starting to hover over her and she smiled back at the easily appeased hotheaded lizard when it started chomping away happily. its trainer seemed to follow shortly after to retrieve him and micah simply waved at them and offered two peace signs and an annoyingly weebish 'hwaiting' as she continued to try to catch up to danny's progress. she truly wished for this to be over soon, the best gift being that of danny's company in their newly engaged buzz.

@danny

tasGGQho

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 2 DECORATION (fuck me bro)
x 1 BOTTOM
x 1 TOP

PROMPTS FILLED:
Reference a holiday song
Holiday drink/food
Express a holiday wish
Sabotage another snowboy @/jaskier. Already removed extra piece
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 4:27:21 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Okay, how did this get out of hand so quickly?

and his catcalling incited a bright smile to form on Barnaby's lips and even a light, airy laugh - that was, until, he threw the first snowball of the war.

The laugh was cut abruptly short.

Then followed and the ringleader themselves with their (unnecessarily huge??) drove of DELIBIRD sending a literal hailstorm of snowballs arching toward Barnaby and . only doubled down with a comically ridiculous amount of effort.

What the heck did the hot, rich, obviously innocent couple do to deserve this?? Was it because Barnaby never called after their speed date earlier in the year?

Whatever the case, when Mars moved to act Barnaby did so in the same fluid motion, a hand snaking into his coat pocket for a few of his Poké Balls. "I've got your back. Let's make sure to destroy them." Tough words, but said through a playful grin.

Although outnumbered, Barnaby's specialty lent itself to just this occasion. Ice and snow were tools that he knew exactly how to manipulate to his advantage. With the help of his Pokemon, of course.

Released from their capsules were some of his most reliable: both of his Alolan NINETALES, MAMOSWINE, SNEASEL, and WEAVILE. Joining them was Castor, his Alolan VULPIX.

Together Castor and Bijou, one of his NINETALES, set up an AURORA VEIL in their immediate proximity to protect against incoming snowballs. Fleur, his other NINETALES, attempted to DISABLE whichever DELIBIRD seemed like the leader of Locke's flock. MAMOSWINE, SNEASEL, and WEAVILE took the offensive approach - acting like a shield against oncoming attacks, MAMOSWINE pushed forward with SNEASEL and WEAVILE behind him, allowing for them to get closer to 's makeshift base. When in range, SNEASEL and WEAVILE began to furiously pelt their attackers with as many snowballs as possible.

Barnaby, meanwhile, was trying to get back at and . Unfortunately he definitely took a few hits to his shoulders, stomach, and legs in the process.

The DARMANITAN nearby almost seemed as if they would intervene, but remained placid and preoccupied with their own snowboy building... for now.

KBTiyiYt
bottom ✅ | middle ✅ | top ✅ | decoration ✅✅

• dress your pokémon in a holiday costume
• use an ice-type ability to keep snow falling
• reference a seasonal food/drink
• sabotage a snowboy
• compliment another character's snowboy
• interact with/reference the darmanitan
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 4:44:14 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton only makes and an 'im watching you' gesture at Reiner and before going back to his compaion who he was trying to give a little tour to. The smallest one. "I'll take a snowball for you. Consider it my gift for you, this Christmas." He said with a laugh before he turned to look over at Luci's work and then back at his own. He began setting up another part of the Snowboy, packing snow tightly. "I'm joking." He added. Though he doesn't make it clear as to what. Was he getting Luci a present? Would he protect him.

HHaH8mdH

[break][break]

+ | day 4 advent [break][break]

Snowboy parts: [break]

Bottom: 1-25 [break]
Middle: 26-50 [break]
Top: 51-75 [break]
Decoration: 76-100 [break]

Prompts: [break]

Sabotage a snowboy. [break]
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume. [break]
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling [break]
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan [break]
Reference a seasonal food/drink [break]
Express a holiday wish/gift idea [break]
Compliment another character's snowboy [break]
Reference a holiday song [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 4:57:40 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint minds his own business, but the same cannot said for Semifredo who wanders off and tries to play. Though the Glaceon does destroy more than he means to he is just a little guy. You can't blame a little guy right? The Glaceon is quicn to hop on top of a few already made pieces of Snowboy barking at the artist loudly long before his trainer can notice and shout, tossing snow at the Glaceon to shoo him away from @jaskier 's work. "Sorry, he's more worked up than a Delibird gifting at Christmas!" The grunt shouted as he demanded through a series of gestures that the pokrmoj return to his side.

fLx38WGK

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @jaskier | Using my middle to sabotage ur middle [break][break]

Snowboy parts: [break]

Bottom: 1-25 [break]
Middle: 26-50 [break]
Top: 51-75 [break]
Decoration: 76-100 [break]

Prompts: [break]

Sabotage a snowboy. [break]
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume. [break]
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling [break]
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan [break]
Reference a seasonal food/drink [break]
Express a holiday wish/gift idea [break]
Compliment another character's snowboy [break]
Reference a holiday song [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/58/08/ZArR2pxg_b.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 5:06:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
on god, she hated jaskier.[break]
"hah?"[break]
twitching eyebrow and all, taiga was stupefied - standing with the ring in her hand as she curled her fingers over it. she was easy to anger when it came to him, but it was arguably from 'caring too much' or whatever toxic individual would point out as a proper reason. regardless, tis the season and she wasn't going to let her temper get the best of her ... at least not right now. with the duplicate piece of her snowboy now nothing but snow returned to the ground, taiga didn't quite care to fight. she didn't need the duplicate anyway, she figured. for now, she could focus on jaskier and the ring she had in her hand. "this isn't exactly the ring i would use to propose, y'know," she murmured, more tentatively than as means to reject the idea. "plus this isn't how i'd wanna do it." unfurling her fingers, she presented her ring back to the blonde with a gentle smile. "this is yours. know i'm gonna propose, just not right now. i wanna make it perfect for you." the idea of proposing was already out there and she figured that was enough. doing a casual proposal was somewhat fitting, but jaskier deserved better - better than her, really, and she'd try to make up for it by indeed charming him as he would desire.[break]
"come on, let's get this over with and we can listen to jingle bell rock as we get our rocks off or something. that's what you wanted, right?" knowing jaskier would much rather be at home than partaking in the childish festivities, taiga tried to expedite the excursion by tending to their snowboys with their pokemon. it was her idea for the two of them to be out there so she tried to make it as painless as possible.[break]
... and then the second sabotage hit.[break]
taiga couldn't help but close her eyes as the glaceon basically walked through jaskier's snowboy. it took everything out of the redhead to not laugh at the man's misfortune this time around.

@jaskier

IzImuVp0

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 2 BOTTOM (-1 FROM SABOTAGE)
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
Express a holiday wish
Reference a holiday food/drink
Dress pokemon in holiday outfits
Reference the darmanitan judge
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 5:22:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
misery loved company, as esmee would constantly remind gaultier. even this gathering was in hopes of mending their spirits and pulling away from grief by breathing life into their new relationship. the two of them were a couple, though unspoken. the title was imprinted by each other's lips without words, on skin instead of paper. this was suitable for the two of them then, but the blonde had plans to continue the charade of the ever-loving partner to help solidify and finalize what they truly were. [break]
"a gift for you," she began, snapping her fingers as her kadabra came out of its pokeball like a loyal servant, head bowed in a demure way. a velvet gift box was held aloft by psychic powers, esmee digging into it to reveal two large hand-knit scarves of similar color schemes. the peppermint-swirled festive pieces were made by her, a gift that was meant to be sentimental and appeal to the emotions of the lawful and analytical man. "i was hoping we could match," esmee admitted, pushing her embarrassment at the suggestion into shyness as she played it off coyly, averting her gaze as she wrapped one scarf over gaultier's neck with a careful twist and tug. [break]
"je souhaite que tu n'aies jamais froid avec moi (i wish for you to never feel cold around me)."[break]
while he may have lived in the cold, esmee was used to the blistering heat of pressure and expectations. sharing that burden was masked as a gift - one with more true emotions behind it than she would like to admit. this much was shown in the way she pulled the two ends of gaultier's scarf forward to kiss him possessively, as means of confirmation, and assertively.[break]
"merry christmas, mon coeur (my heart)."[break]
from a fair distance away, cartes the banette blushed a deep red from witnessing what it had. turning away, it helped the falinks in building the snowboys. the obedient kadabra seemed to follow suit.

@gaultier

Ji2rU5Q4 + 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 TOP
x 1 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
Dress a pokemon in holiday outfit
Reference a holiday song
Holiday gift/wish
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 7:26:04 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Thank goodness for ! Another comrade to aid against the army of people and Delibird she and are facing. That is, at least, until rallies the troops against a far more lucrative enemy.[break][break]

Aw...that really doesn't seem fair! and are simply having a nice time together. And yet...[break][break]

Out of the corner of her eye, she notices the Darmanitan eyeing them warily. It certainly won't do for their snowball war to escalate and interrupt the entire event...[break][break]

But also, maybe Locke is right. Eat the rich! Just as a lark, anyways.[break][break]

And maybe she's also fine with ruining Mars and Barnaby's cute romantic moment. Heaven forbid...could she be single and bitter about it? Haha, no way...[break][break]

"Okay, deal!" she shouts in agreement (because honestly, it's a good way to avoid being pelted by snowballs from more Delibird). She grins over at and as well, her new comrades in arms![break][break] "Hey, hey! You guys'll pay for your crimes against us commoners!"[break][break]

Not that they've done anything wrong (lol lol lmao), but it's the spirit of the thing! And because they're bringing out the big guns, Luka releases more of her ice types into the field: a Glaceon, Amaura, and Snom enter the fray along with Vanilla.[break][break]

Ice beam, powder snow, blizzard...honestly, Luka's just letting them do their own thing! But the amount of snow and projectiles from both sides is reaching ridiculous heights, so she finds herself ducking behind Audric once again...the poor guy!

[break][break]

[break]
xaPaPQAI
[break]

Sabotaging with 1x snowboy bottom![break]
SNOWBOY PARTS[break]
1x Bottom[break]
1x Middle[break]
1x Top[break]
0x Decoration[break][break]

PROMPTS[break]
❄ Dress your Pokemon in a holiday outfit[break]
❄ Keep the snow falling[break]
❄ Seasonal food/drink[break]
❄ Sabotage a snowboy
❄ Darmanitan

[break]
open to interaction!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 8:17:55 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Let loose the dogs of war! With a grin, Ashley very quickly places his sunglasses on his face, as he throws a small holiday scarf on his Glaceon, Maple. With a candy cane in his mouth, he begins to very loosely act as if he's smoking a cigar.

"Well, my constituents. It's lookin' like a happy holiday." His arm may be shit right now, but as he quickly races behind the wall, continuing his mold, his craft, to try his best to make his Snowboy, he looks to Kep's Pokemon, and Sunny. "Sunny my boy, help with creation. Maple? We need ammunition."

Chortling with glee, with the use of snow cloak, they continue to conjure a wall. He needs to keep his Snowboy SAFE from the attack of the Ice Barbarians! Using POKEMON? To fight? In a snowball fight?

"We shall match blow for blow! Snow shall be shed from the boys upon this day!"

He says this... while very clearly trying to work on his Snowboy, AND continue to assist in fort building. The guy has one arm, what does anyone expect him to do? He's gotta keep his boyfriend safe in this battlefield. War never changes.

B_HfG16S
-10!

---

Post Roll Stuff:
- Sabotage a snowboy
- Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
- Reference a seasonal food/drink
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea
- Compliment another character's snowboy
- Reference a holiday song

Results:
x1 Bottom
x0 Middle (+1 from roll)
x2 Head
x0 Decor

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 8:25:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]At some point along the fight, the group of Eris, Reiner and Wooper Troopers becomes the group of Wooper Troopers. Having sensed the tides of battle changing, the Luxray pulls his trainer from the warzone and takes care as he sneaks in the midst of all this chaos.[break][break]

They're so close to finishing their snowboy, they might as well try to decorate it properly before someone comes along and tries to dunk on it!
[break][break]
[break]

sqyi3QKa[break][break]
☆ Bottom component x 2[break]
☆ Middle component x 2[break]
☆ Top component
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]open to interactions!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 11:45:17 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The obscenity of her top-down approach to snowboy-building was entirely lost on the eccentric PokéManiac. The topmost parts were the most exciting to make, so that's why she'd started with those and had only just now begun working on the snowboy's main body.

Rolling up a big pile of snow into a spherical shape, Andrea quietly pondered what gift she wanted for this year's Hoenntide. There were a lot of things she wished for, but above all else she was determined to fulfill her lifelong dream of becoming a Pokémon. "I'm gonna get to the bottom of this! I'm gonna be a smart, sciencey woman just like Ms. Eva! I wanna be the first to solve the mystery of human-Pokémon metamorphosis!" She declared resolutely.

It was less a holiday wish and more of a new year's resolution, but it should still count from some kind of metaphysical, out-of-character prompt.
//open for interaction

zbIpS_dG

SNOWBOY PARTS

1x Middle
1x Top
2x Decoration

PROMPTS (bold = done)

- Sabotage a snowboy

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 15:07:28 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartsnow"]
[attr="class","heartpicsnow"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistsnow"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnsnow"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdersnow"]
[attr="class","hearticonsnow"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxsnow"]
[attr="class","heartnotessnow"]

9R4hdhxI
[break]
- open to interactions!
[break]
- snowboy completed!
[break]
- Bottom x2
[break]
- Middle x1
[break]
- Top x1
[break]
- Decoration x1

[break]
- Sabotage a snowboy
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","heartsidesnow"]

[attr="class","hearttagsnow"]@snowboy

[attr="class","hearttextboxsnow"]

[attr="class","hearttextsnow"]
Delibird fell into a natural hierarchy, and while it at times it might seem that Locke himself was placed at the top, in truth the penguins instinctively followed the one with biggest tail.

[break][break]

So when the last of De-De's snowballs broke against 's Aurora Veil and she failed to produce another, the rest of the flock slowed their assault to look towards their flailing leader.

[break][break]

And just like that, the Snowletariat lost their numbers advantage-now at the mercy of the approaching Brrgeois.

[break][break]

"Uh oh."

Nano

[newclass=.heartsnow]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FDFDFD; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsnow] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FDFDFD, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/0800GHd.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsnow] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/WYESvdO.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsnow] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsnow] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FDFDFD; border:solid 1px #464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsnow] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow b] color:#464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesnow] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsnow] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #464646; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessnow] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsnow] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersnow] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #464646; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessnow::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessnow::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#464646; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP