stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 2:38:08 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
fern tuts quietly. For all that hard work, and all these dishes listed out, Walsh should also be listed as part of the menu. Right?? Right. They sigh forlornly and select the next best thing.[break][break]

yummy yamper pasta

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]declan walsh route [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragapult"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/GmMwMscx/3-F5-BEBD5-4-E4-E-46-C3-9-B74-59-E159367-BCB.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 5:01:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Well that's one way to move a scene forward I guess." It was hard to tell if this was good or bad writing on the part of the game. He should have expected something like this from a guy that screamed "bad dude" but to see it play out in front of him...he had to give the guy some props. That is one hell of a way to make this encounter all the more enticing... So for dessert maybe something that fit the mood of this whole route.

's route

"MIMIKYU FRIGHTFUL FEAST"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 6:01:42 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah is already busily chowing down on a meal. angry spoonfuls scrape against a messy plate. funnily, one of the choices matches his food. a johtian curry tinged with the flavour of sweet apple.[break][break]

as noah chows down, houndour and electrike pawing at his legs underneath the table, he selects PIQUANT PIKACHU CURRY.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@walshotome[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndour"]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/0K0MCQY/noah1.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
94 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 6:59:06 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
DECLAN WALSH

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]REVOLUTION

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]55%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]55

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
【YUMMY YAMPER PASTA】 You say.
[break][break]

"Mm," Admin Walsh says little of your choice, stoic as he is.[break][break]

Eventually, the meals arrive. Two plates full of golden Yamper rump shaped bread and a spire of spaghetti. While you enjoy your meal, you notice that the Admin does not touch his meal. Perhaps, he is no fan of pasta...[break][break]

"Good. Have your fill. We will not rest tonight. Admin Walsh takes a slow, steady drink from his glass. "You and I will depart for Fuschia City in a few hours, but first we must prepare ourselves."[break][break]

He excuses himself from the table.[break][break]

"Come find me in my quarters." He says. With a quick flourish of his cape, he leaves.[break][break]

You finish your meal—it was that good—and find Walsh's quarters: a temporary base set in an office space in the same department store. You knock sheepishly... knock, knock.[break][break]

"Come in."[break][break]

You open the door to see Admin Walsh sitting at a desk. Before him, a large array of make up supplies, brushes, paints, and more, are spread across a large mirror. On the mirror are pictures of the Celadon Gym Leader you've executed and another. Upon scrutinizing the second photograph, you notice that the trainer is wearing a Celadon gym uniform.[break][break]

"You and I will be masquerading as a couple of Celadon's finest." Despite the monotony of his tone, you can detect the sarcasm in his breath. "This is my skill set. Quick, pass me that Petrel Brush."[break][break]

Without delay, you find the proper brand of brush. You hand it to him and he is quick to use it, evening out colour, blurring lines. In time, you see that he resembles the deceased gym leader more and more, even without the intervention of a Pokemon's abilities.[break][break]

"Take a seat beside me." He commands—and you do. "This is my expertise... and yet, we must still rely on Zoroark for maximum efficacy... I'll do yours. Sit still."[break][break]

He leans in close and gets to work. Carefully, he goes through the proper motions. Wipes your face clean tenderly with an exfoliating pad. Prepares the skin for proper application.[break][break]

"I must ask... why have you chosen to join us?" He begins to tap foundation onto your skin softly.

❤️ I needed the money.

❤️ For change. For justice.

❤️ To become powerful like you.

❤️ I wanted to get to know you.

[attr="class","sambam"]
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 7:21:50 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","shovbox"]OTOME (STANDARD)
the route
“What, you’re not a fan of pasta?” he rumbled as he looked at the screen and read the next part of the story—

Before bursting out into a fit of laughter. Even if it was demented more than ever, he then realized that—

What if the Rocket Boss was a drag queen in disguise? The hell, how did he know his way around makeup so quickly? That shit took ages to learn!

Seeing the options, he couldn’t help but roll his eyes and then flick one at random, because who knew what everyone else was going to pick?

(For the record, he chose the ‘I wanted to get to know you’ option because yeah, completely and absolutely random!)

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.shovbox]background:#e6194e;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 8:15:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You know, I'm all right with a brush."[break][break]

Gavin makes an idle comment as he sets his phone back down to wash another dish, scrubbing at a particularly stubborn spot. It might've been surprising to learn; Gavin almost never wore anything beyond foundation to cover up his scars when going undercover. But sometimes a good cover needed more than just basic elements, and he'd taught himself the basics in his Saffron apartment.[break][break]

could still blow his skills out of the water, though, and it seemed like the boss could as well.[break][break]

It's interesting to learn more about Walsh like this, assuming the details are true. They'd been pretty accurate in Gavin's own route.[break][break]

"You should let me do yours sometime."[break][break]

He smirks over at , but he's serious. His husband looked great as is, but he was stunning whenever he added a bit of flair.[break][break]

Tempted by the clear romance option, Gavin instead opts for TRUTH.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]WALSH ROUTE

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 9:33:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
this was an otome game, so perhaps it was in her best interest to pursue a 'romantic' route with rocket's finest. even so, honesty was always the best policy.[break]
TO BECOME POWERFUL LIKE YOU[break]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@ declan walsh otome

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 9:58:26 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
... Makoto, honestly, was a bit surprised that the Yamper Pasta won - and briefly, they couldn't help but wonder if people were choosing it for any particular reasons.

But, once dinner was over with, it seemed that Declan Walsh wanted to see them. Namely, so that they could both disguise themselves - as the gym leader, and one of their trainers, alike. Makoto was no stranger to makeup and trickery - and they almost would've done it themself, if the offer had been there. Especially when they had their own zoroark and zorua, who aided in such endeavors.

But whilst Declan worked, he asked about why they chose Rocket. And this was a good question - namely because both of the first two answers worked. They needed money to get off the street, to live an actually comfortable life. But on the other hand, it wouldn't be a lie to say that they did it for change - even if it's not the same sort of change Declan likely was thinking of.

Ultimately though, they'd choose For change. For justice. It was what seemed like the better choice, after all.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 10:07:11 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Walsh hadn't needed makeup to steal his image. If Macro Cosmos spoke truth, then the Rocket Boss's skills with a brush had evolved since his Kanto days.

That or the alien had access to new methods. 

Angelo looks at the options with a scrunched nose. Most of them were, again, butt kissing options. You'd think the character had had enough of that with the yummy yamper pasta? 

For the money would've been a more genuine answer. In the name of the game, however... 

To become powerful like you. ]

@otome
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 12:22:29 GMT
Leonicio Marceliño Avatar
Petrel Brush? A device that utilized Zoroark's illusory abilities, allowing one to fully disguise themselves as another human being. "Interesting..." Should he ever meet his boss in person, he would make sure to question him about this technology.

Trying to imagine himself in that situation was not hard. As a model, Leo was used to having makeup artists regularly use his face as a canvas. At least the chit-chat here was much more interesting than the latest gossip Janice had to share. Why had he joined Rocket? Simple.

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 12:25:28 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Make-up is my passion, is not something Skyler would ever thought she'd hear someone like Declan Walsh say. And while he doesn't, not exactly, as the otome route progresses the chances of that happening become, weirdly, increasingly likely.

That he was into disguises and hot, handsome men like was something Skyler already knew. But then again, who wouldn't be?

None of the options really stand out. Hadn't they done enough butt-kissing?

[ ❤️ To become powerful like you. ]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 13:25:13 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

takes the time to scrub a plate clean and Temp wonders that they had eaten that could stick so hard. A small hum as he reads over the text of the game, makes his choice. A stack of dry plates clink as he puts them into the cabinet overhead. [break][break]

"Yeah? I'd like that." Makeup wasn't something Temp did as often anymore. His skillset was basic. On nights when he was out prowling for ass, before this more domestic side had been unlocked, he might swipe on some eyeliner and foundation. Usually it would be sweat off by the morning. [break][break]

The more intricate stuff was left for Hoyeon festivals. That was meant more for tradition than fashion, blacks and blues and reds and golds sticking to the skin even as the ocean and dancing and eating fought against it. That was different from modern day makeup, though. [break][break]

He wonders what he would look like all dolled up proper. Temp also wonders what Gavin would look like. Maybe with a tight, short skirt and some boots that went up to the other's ass and... [break][break]

Okay, gotta wait till after the dishes were done, at least.
[break][break]
to become powerful like you

[attr="class","tag"]@ otome

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 15:26:41 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

while the majority will have to imagine some of the details of the scene, theo doesn't.[break][break]

a small smile forms as he reads before deciding to answer truthfully.[break][break]

I NEEDED THE MONEY.[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 15:43:06 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Reading through it, it only becomes more clear as he reads and scoffs. He was into makeup? Huh. Walsh is just... an oddity.[break][break]

... he closes his eyes. One of these answers is truthful. One is the lie he told himself in Kanto. So he selects C. The truth.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- C is selected. To become powerful like you.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 16:14:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for @otome

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]Let me be your ruler[break]
you can call me queen bee

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
Looking at the screen of her phone as the virtual version of her as a grunt eats her meal of the Yummy Yamper Pasta, the admin didn’t touch his food. Maybe he wasn’t a big fan of pasta, so the scene changed to a session of putting on make-up as Declan spoke of going as a couple. When asked by the grey-haired admin why she joined Team Rocket, she chose the choice of wanting to get to know him better.[break][break]

Elise picks Option D: ❤️ I wanted to get to know you.

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #735797; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]