POLIWRATH SWARM (QUARRELSOME QUANDARIES)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 8:02:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#586fba[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A POLIWRATH

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

AFTER POSTDORMITUM, SHOAL CAVE — A swarm of Poliwrath have appeared in Shoal Cave. They have taken to smashing the ice with their powerful fists; however, it is clear that that they are disturbing the Pokemon who call this icy cavern home.

[break][break]

what will you do?

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & BOLD A REFERENCE TO A BOXER OR BOXING somewhere in your post. You can use synonyms, figurative language, an allusion, a gif, image, etc.!
  • the two highest rolls will earn a shiny and regular poliwrath respectively.
  • the two lowest rolls will earn a shiny and regular poliwag respectively.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the poliwag/poliwrath have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end APRIL 15TH, 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 10:40:44 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

My work is never done.” Navy wiped sweat from his brow. Today, he was using Cassius. Named, of course, after a certain famous Unovan boxer. One who floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee. Cassius swung each of his four mighty fists out, beating back the poliwraths disturbing the wildlife.[break][break]

Man,” he grumbled, “wish I’d packed more than one pokeball.” Pulling out that one pokeball, he looked out into this small slice of the swarm and threw a pokeball. Time to see if one would stick in the ball this time.[break][break]

Wish I’d gotten that sword.” Maybe he’d catch himself a nice toad instead.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

oTVz_8gp

close tab

played by

Robin

Master Flying Sword
he/him
June 16
Fortree City
Bi (But mostly men)
Swordsman + Coach
Civilian
23 height
23 height
Be the power to compel me, hold me closer than anyone before
awards
168 posts
part of
TAG WITH @finnegan
Finnegan Yang
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 14:45:09 GMT
Finnegan Yang Avatar

The cold healed Finn's broken body. After the harrowing incident in that alternate dimension, he needed to let the chilly winds of Shoal Cave temper the heat that oozed from his bruises. From where he sat, on top of a cool rock, Finn heard sounds of fists pounding on ice. His first thought - did another rip in the fabric of the world open up?

Finn hopped off his rock and approached the thudding rhythm cautiously, only to find that it was a Poliwrath taking out its anger on some frozen blocks. Finn could understand that feeling of having nowhere but his fists to channel his frustration. They could be good for each other.

"Hey. Wanna come along?" He tapped a Pokeball on the Poliwrath's back.

|4elpmlz
close tab

played by

Dijit

Aki
She/Her
March 02
Unknown
Bisexual
Consultant
Grunt
Single
15 height
15 height
Unleash the Beast
awards
124 posts
akira DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @akira
akira
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 16:01:22 GMT
akira Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Normally Akira wasn't the type to just... investigate sounds for the fun of it. As calculated as she could be at times, the idea of aimlessly throwing herself into harms way didn't seem smart- especially if the possibility getting punched in the mouth by a pokemon or league member could be a reality. But upon peaking over a rock and seeing the source of the sound...[break][break]

Good god, that was big. As fast as she looked, she found herself hiding again, pressing herself into the cold stone. "Okay- you got this-" she whispered to herself, psyching herself up as she pulled out a pokeball from her bag. "Just- throw it at it before it has a chance to hit you- totally not dangerous at all..."[break][break]

Then with a sharp exhale, she forcefully made herself stand up, geared up her arm, and threw the pokeball at the ice punching pokemon![break][break]

bwdzOB5W[break][break]

EDIT: My dumbass forgot the dice roll

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F1AD5C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 20:21:54 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Arti made yet another annoyed buzzing sound as Colton walked through the cave, causing the trainer to roll his eyes in annoyance. "For the last time, I'm not going to make you leave your oh so beloved washing machine," he told, looking back at his partner with a glare. The Rotom was quick to match it, clearly not trusting what Colton had said as it buzzed out a protest. "I am not trying to replace you! I'm just trying to expand our options a bit!"

He gestured to the swarming Poliwrath, many of which were wrestling, boxing, or sparring with one another. "We could just use a bit of muscle on the team and I think Twoey could benefit from learning from something that has the kind of combat capabilities a Poliwrath has," he explained as he pulled a Pokéball from his belt. "She actually has to hit things. You just have to shoot water from that little door. One you won't be losing just because we might be getting another Water type."

lZixcWW7
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:45:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Watching these Poliwrath throw hands at the ice like some boxers in a ring reminds her of that time she absolutely destroyed a man with unbridled rage and a Doublade. And even now, she still feels the way that the hilt burnt in her grip, pressing up against her knuckles as the force of her swings nearly twist her wrists.[break][break]

"Next time, I'll get them with a sucker punch." She huffs under her breath, readying a pokemon as Reiner helps readjust her aim. "That'll tell them."[break][break]

[break]
cUFYkRUc
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@tag || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

strawberry milk

the goldenrod lark
they/them
september 10
ecruteak city
queer
tea house owner
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felicity
felicity farkas
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 15:28:20 GMT
felicity farkas Avatar
Felicity wasn't one for adventure, not off the stage. But there had been a known swarm of the Poliwag line, and Oolong hadn't be able to sit still since finding out. Listening to the little Poliwag cry out and wag his tail had finally made Felicity exasperated enough to go looking. It was a bad idea realistically, being around so many big and aggressive pokemon boxing like they had a world championship to win. But being able to watch over Oolong playing with other Poliwag like a parent at a playground was pretty funny. They shoved their hands in their coat pockets, breathing in the frosty air that soothed their lungs.

A nudge at their leg made them jump, seeing a Poliwrath blink up at them.

"Oh!"

Well. They thought to themself. Might as well try, right?

They clicked the button of a pokeball to expand it, and allowed it to fall on the Poliwrath's head.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be too mad if this didn't work.

fITi5juR
close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 4:29:50 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
shiny poliwraths had an unfortunate color. nonetheless, lorelei attempted to catch one of the rocky balboa-esque pokemon.[break]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@ swarm

m0RuPfzE
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 14:09:20 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Thankfully, being with Arcanine in the cave, it wasn't that cold for Martin. The heat that the canine pokémon exhaled was enough to keep warm. Rumors of a Poliwrath swarm were what brought Martin to the Shoal Cave, he figured such creatures might be useful to his future rescue team.[break][break]

"Look how many of them..." in fact, there were many boxing amphibians punching the characteristic ice of the cave. It was dangerous to stay there too long because of the shards of ice bouncing off each crushed block. "Good luck to me!" he said, just throwing a pokéball at the "closest" specimen possible. With all that chaos going on it was best to remain unnoticed.[break][break]

PZIO6Gbc

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

--

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 14:50:04 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El may or may not have been wearing practically 20 layers, when they stepped into Shoal Cave. Having grown up in Lavaridge, they were in no way adapted to the cold. And yet, being the aspiring ranger that they were, the news of a swarm piqued their interest - they wanted to see what was up!

To watch the Poliwraths strike at the ice - with fists that'd put any boxer to shame - was a fascinating behavior. They wanted to know more about why this swarm had gathered here..! ...

... Although first, there came the question of the fact that one had approached - looking for a fight. And Behemoth and Yggy, being the 'mons that they were, were happy to oblige.
5NVe_kCV
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 16:18:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Violence was a way of life. Crime went hand in hand with fighting. Elio knew this very well. It was a lesson drilled into him via threats and punches. From his father to his combat instructors in his youth.

Boxing this reality, physically and mentally, into his being with a viciousness that sat deep in his very marrow. He would never forget the lessons he learned.

And even though he wished to escape this endless cycle of destruction the mafia heir knew that would never be. But, maybe he can make things a little bit easier on himself.

Surrounded by the love and kindness of his friends and loved ones. Letting out a breath, he eyed the swarm of Poliwrath and Politags and threw out a Pokeball. He couldn't escape the violence - but it didn't mean he couldn't make a difference with it... He just needed...

The strength to break out of this corner.

And he wouldn't ever stop fighting for that freedom.

9r68jyat

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 17:18:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mayne it'd do the numbskull well to catch something like a Poliwrath. The creature looked like a capable fighter, definitely one who would survive a few rounds in the boxing ring. Jaskier let his Salamence taunt the Poliwrsth for a bit to tire it out. With that much done, Jaskier wound up the shot and threw his pokeball straight towards the Poliwrath's back in an attempt to catch it by surprise.

0LZaLNM0

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@ swarm

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
733 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 19:17:49 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

A bunch of hooligans Poliwraths had taken to BOXING down Shoal cave and its inhabitants.

While it was far out of Johanna’s territory, she would nevertheless offer her aid. Joining countless other trainers in the endeavor, she would challenge any and aggressive Aquatic Boxers.

For once Marshadow helped along, rejoicing in the opportunity to fight another martial artists.

And when the opportunity showed itself, Johanna would even attempt to catch one of the Swarming pokemon.

TEXauE7M

@tag

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
413 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 19:48:34 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
This was messed up.

It reminded him of Mount Lanakila, only without the excessive snow fall and all the cute white Vulpix…

He could hear the thudding sounds of ice being punched, much like how boxers go at it during fight training… how did they all end up in here? The Poli-line that he was more accustomed to seeing were the cute ones that looked like singing frogs, because tropical region, but still…

“So strange.”

Ygx7gNFr

+ @tag
+ poliwrath swarm, they angy

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 22:28:40 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
🍁
Audric had come to witness the swarm phenomenon for himself and take notes for a study. It was strange to see so many POLIWRATH gathered together so densely. If one wasn't careful, they could easily get hypnotized and pass out right there!

Audric made sure to take every precaution he could. When one of them approached him rather aggressively, flexing its arms and rolling its fist as if it were MIKE TYSON, his CUFANT stepped in to protect him. Lucy's SHEER FORCE would be enough to SUPERPOWER the combatant back. As it staggered afterward, Audric would swiftly pull out a ball and attempt to capture it.

2fcha7VQ

TAG

MADE BY MIZO