6,447 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
face to face [pj]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 4:19:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
reports of people overriding security and stealing information at mossdeep institutions have been at an all-time high. they don't really steal anything of value, but taking classified information was still a reason to improve security.

a phase of such project starts with the facial recognition software. perhaps they were scouting for improvements for their software, or maybe it really was just needing manual assistance every time. regardless, kyle sends his porygon to help with it.

it downloads the system and integrates itself in the software. while within, it supplements the program with its own, aiding in its processing and other parts of it that would improve performance.

A HOENN SECURITY FIRM needs assistance with facial recognition software. Pokemon who are able to analyze and digitize faces are needed at this company.

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
face to face [pj]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 11:07:26 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Futaba received a request to assist with the Mossdeep Research Center's security measures. With reports of unauthorized access to classified information at an all-time high, the facility needed to enhance its defenses.

Eager to help, Futaba integrated itself into the facial recognition software that served as the facility's first line of defense. It merged with the system, supplementing the program with its own processing capabilities and working to enhance performance. But little did anyone know, the real goal was for Porygon-Z to use Mossdeep Research Center's processing power to mine cryptocurrency.

job board

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
face to face [pj]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 14:05:17 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner did not normally help private security companies, but the safety of the region was of utmost priority, especially now. He lent his Porygon, Rion, who listened to the commands doled out to the other temporary employees, then floated away to help with tasks.[break][break]

In particular, Rion was assigned to process thousands of faces to help finetune the AI. Inserting itself into the system, the Virtual Pokémon scanned image after image, only stopping to eat and drink before resuming its work.[break][break]

Once it finished processing the images, Rion tested the AI's capabilities to see if it could recognize certain aspects of a face that distinguished it as human. After all, several Pokémon could potentially fool the software — Mr. Mime, Ditto, and even primates like Chimchar and its evolutions.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
reach the stars, fly a fantasy
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
face to face [pj]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 15:33:24 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memp"]

[attr="class","mempmain"]

the porygon sent by twirls and dances happily in a small little circle. its eyes look admittedly dead inside and worse yet, the way it bobs about seems almost lifeless.[break][break]

it is, in fact, trying to download a few things. once it completes the download, it chimes and whistles before continuing about the job.[break][break]

it knows what it is doing. does anybody else? not likely, but it'll get the job done. at least, maybe with the help of the others.

[attr="class","memppoke"]

[newclass=.memp]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memp div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mempmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memptag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memp b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memppoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
face to face [pj]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 17:57:51 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Maverick wasn’t much of a tech heavy man. In fact, the most smart thing he owned was a cellphone and smart watch. He didn’t even have a rotom dex. Maverick had a rotom, just didn’t bother let the appliance junky possess his stuff. So when the ex gym leader checked to see what local jobs needed help from pokemon, the man was a little weary about one stated it needed a tech pokemon. Luckily though, the burnt scarred man did have something that could help.

The porygon z was much smarter than her human counter part when it came to technology. In fact, normal type was thrilled to finally be about to put its skills to the test and preform this task. It beeped and booped, plugging itself into the system and began to DOWNLOAD the software. The porygon z began to analyze what it could, fixing some zeros and ones that seemed to have caused some technological errors in the system. Surely with this many smart pokemon, this probably should be fixed in not time at all.
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
face to face [pj]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 20:48:56 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Okay, so maybe he was in the minority when he sent a Magnezone—most of everyone else had sent some strange… cybernetic-looking Pokémon but him?

While all the Porygons were busy with their downloading of software, it fell on this Magnezone’s… hands… to use its critical analytic eyes and scan the software to make sure that all of it wasn’t malware.

Thankfully, no security alarms went off, but still. You could never be too careful, right?

+
+ pkjob

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
face to face [pj]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 1:11:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Galarian royal was not much of a technology geek, but she had sent Zeta, her Porygon, to do the task of going to help with facial recognition technology at a private security company in Mossdeep City. While the employees showed Zeta over to the system where one of the female employees asks the Porygon to use its ability to help with the job. It turns its head to the blonde-haired female employee with a nod and starts to do its job.[break][break]

Zeta integrates itself into the system and uses its analytic process towards the facial recognition software to attempt to find any malware that would cause another security breach in the company. The company itself couldn’t be too lenient in its security given that malware that targeted sensitive information could get out to greedy hands who would use it for malice.

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
face to face [pj]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 23:56:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]