ollie morales
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 19:46:57 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","palentines"]
[attr="class","titlesec"]
[attr="class","title"]HAPPY PALENTINES #1

[attr="class","subtitle"]SEND A SPECIAL SOMEONE A BESPOKE BOX OF SWEETS DELIVERED BY STUFFUL, SIGNED OR ANONYMOUS! <3

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of white carnations and blue irises; and a box of assorted chocolates. [break]

TO: [break]

CARD: "I never could've made it this far without you, thank you for everything Wils. The chocolates are for Ro! Hope he doesn't get a tummyache from them."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of Kalosian macarons; and a bouquet of red roses and white lilies. [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines! Remember these? These were our favorite back in Kalos, I can't believe I found them. See you at dinner. ♥️"

[attr="class","section"]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of white roses and blue delphiniums, accompanied by a box of store-bought palentines day cookies. [break]

CARD: "I missed you. I'll do everything I can to protect you and everything you stand for. - Ollie"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of purple hyacinths, and a jar of local honey from Royal Abrosia (co-owned by and ) [break]

CARD: "This honey is really good — you should try it on your coffee! Happy Palentines, Gids. You're more important than you know."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A pink box that contains a home-made strawberry buttercream cheesecake. It says "Happy Valentines!" in messy letters. It looks like there's some pawprints in the shape of a Pikachu somewhere on the cake. [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines, sis! I tried using that recipe you gave me last time... not sure if it's any good. Haha, but you're a scientist so I bet you can figure it out if you get sick."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of special Spritzee perfume, and a box of chocolates. [break]

CARD: "I heard this aromatherapy was really good for feeling good on stressful days. I know things aren't perfect right now, Anna, but I swear I'm working on it. Trust me."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bag of imported Alto Marean coffee, a box of variety chocolates and a bouquet of yellow acacia blooms [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines, Lars-poo! Don't eat too many of these chocolates at once, or you'll get sick!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of sunflowers, sent directly to 's lab in Evergrande [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines, Illie! I can't imagine what you're going through, but hopefully these sunflowers will cheer you up when I can't myself."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of Kalosian variety desserts, including eclairs, truffles and sugar cookies [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines, bud! These are pokemon-friendly, so you can let Noodles have some too. Let's go out for Lunch sometime, yeah?"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of Kalosian chocolates, and a bottle of fancy Aromatherapy lotion [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines! Thanks for all the work you do with the Rangers. We should catch up soon!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of Kalosian variety desserts, including eclairs, truffles and sugar cookies [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines, dude! Hope you're doing alright with everything. Thanks for everything!"

[attr="class","section"]

CARD: "Happy Palentines, Kyle! These come from a great Kalosian bakery in Evergrande, one of my favorite. I should take you sometime!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of daisies and a box of Kalosian chocolates [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines, Mels. Hope you like these - they're super tasty. Let's meet up sometime for Pokemon Home, I've got some new pokemon for ya."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of store-bought Palentines Day cookies. [break]

CARD: "Hey. Happy Palentines."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of gourmet Kalos chocolates, and Thank-You card with a Gigantamax Pikachu. [break]

CARD: "Hey! Thanks for helping with the Ranger budget last time. Happy Palentines!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of purple irises and pink carnations, a box of Kalos chocoaltes, and a luxury green scarf [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines! Thanks for taking care of Hoenn, but make sure to take care of yourself too! Here's a scarf to keep you warm for the rest of the winter."

[newclass=".palentines"]--accent: #f8a7b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #2a292a; min-height: 200px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding-bottom:10px; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .titlesec"]background:var(--accent); color:#fff; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/eUSEMOy.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-size:500px 240px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .title"]font:800 50px/40px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-1px; padding:20px; padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .subtitle"]font-family:Poppins; font-size:10px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; margin-top:5px; text-align:right; color:#fff; padding:20px; padding-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section"]padding:25px; margin: 20px 50px; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color: #eee; border:1px solid #333;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section img"]float: left; border: 1px solid #eee; padding: 5px; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; height:55px; width:55px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section b"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section a"]font:bold 12px/13px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.4px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 2:22:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

HAPPY PALENTINES ♥

ALL GIFTS DELIVERED BY DRAGONITE WEARING A HEART APRON (OR SECRETLY VIA DUSKULL)

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A neatly boxed APPLIN TART PIE straight from GALAR. It's perfectly preserved and edible. Yum![break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's, dear cousin. I am forever thankful to have you here with me. — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A neatly wrapped BOX. Its contents are private.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Wear this tonight. I'll show you a side of HOENN you've never seen before. ❤ — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A BOUQUET OF SANRIO PLUSHIES and a LIFE SAVER.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: You like plushies, right? I figured you could use a lifesaver for the next time we go up against a raging sea god, too. Thanks again. ❤ — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: An EXTRAVAGANT BOUQUET of white and yellow flowers and a PLANE TICKET.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Let's escape the cold and visit ALOLA for the weekend. Just you and me. ❤ — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A small assortment of PINK ROSES in an expensive little vase. Attached is a small DAGGER.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Want to give it another go sometime? ❤ — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A BOUQUET OF PIKACHU with an assortment of yellow flowers.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's, Eva. Thank you for patching me up. ❤ — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A beautiful BOUQUET of pink and white flowers in a lovely vase. Attached to its card is an ORNATE HAIR CLIP in the style of a BEAUTIFLY.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Thank you for all that you do with the AMNESTY PROGRAM. I will always carry you in my heart. — ANONYMOUS[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A perfectly preserved MUMMIFIED PURRLOIN. In an ancient faraway region, gifting one could be interpreted as a great sign of respect... or a vague threat. Depends on the history of the PURRLOIN.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's, Mr. Slayte. I never thought we'd be working together, but I'm thankful for your support. — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A derpy little GARCHOMP PLUSHIE along with a BOX OF CHOCOLATE DRAGON EGGS.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's, Andrea! It's always been a pleasure getting to know you. Come by the DRACIARY soon and we'll catch up. — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A SKULL-SHAPED PLANTER. It is a lifelike and life-sized replica of an abnormally large skull found in the KALOS region over a decade ago.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Paletine's, Doctor Graves. I thought this might look at the corner of your desk. Interested to see what you might plant in it. — Appreciative of you, [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A small BOUQUET OF WILDFLOWERS and a pair of DRACONID MOCCASINS. They're expertly crafted replicas.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentines, Miss Higashi. It was lovely getting to meet you at last. If the moccasins don't fit you, please feel free to have them refitted at the museum. They're replicas of a pair I unearthed at METEOR FALLS. — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A ceramic BULBASAUR SUCCULENT PLANTER.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's, Ollie. Thank you for your continued support and friendship. — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A neatly boxed APPLIN TART PIE straight from GALAR. It's perfectly preserved and edible. Yum![break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's Day, Navidson. Thank you for your continued support. Let's battle sometime. — [break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's Day, Freya. Thank you for your continued support and friendship. Eager to see what the future may hold for us in this eventful YEAR OF THE DRAGON. — [break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's, Josh. Thank you for your continued support and friendship. May we mend our mistakes and make our hearts whole again this year. — [break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's! — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: An ELEGANT BOUQUET OF FLOWERS in an ancient ceramic vase.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's, councilwoman. Thank you for your continued support. Next time you're in town, let's do dinner. — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A velvety soft WOOLOO PLUSHIE and a BOX OF ASSORTED CHOCOLATE.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Some are bitter, some are sweet. I WOOLOO wish that you and I could meet. I2I. — ANONYMOUS[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's Day, Miss Whiteley. Thank you for being a good friend to my cousin. — [break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: From one heir to another, Happy Palentine's Day. Happy to hear that we're both faithfully pursuing our true calling here in HOENN. — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A beautiful BOUQUET OF PINK & WHITE FLOWERS typically seen during wedding ceremonies. Attached is a GOLD CARD.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Belated congratulations on your wedding and Happy Palentine's Day, Summer. I hope you and your husband find eternal happiness in one another. — [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: An ELEGANT BOUQUET OF FLOWERS in an ancient ceramic vase. Attached is a GOLDEN DRATINI BROOCH.[break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's Day, commissioner. I am endlessly thankful for your continued support and faith in me. Please accept this gift as a token of the new bond we're building. — [break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's Day, pal. Thank you for being there for me during my worst. I am endlessly thankful for your continued friendship. — [break][break]

TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy Palentine's Day, cousin. — [break][break]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 2:36:15 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","subtitle"]SEND A SPECIAL SOMEONE A BESPOKE BOX OF SWEETS DELIVERED BY STUFFUL, SIGNED OR ANONYMOUS! <3

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small baggie of home-made chocolate chip cookies [break]

CARD: "We haven't spoken since you've been discharged from the hospital, but I hope you are doing well. I made extra cookies and hope you enjoy them."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small box of green tea bags, along with a white rose neatly tied together with a ribbon.[break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines. I'm not too sure if you drank tea.. but I hope you like green tea. Let me know what you like drinking so I can brew it the next time we see each other."

[newclass=".palentines"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #2a292a; min-height: 200px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding-bottom:10px; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .titlesec"]background:var(--accent); color:#fff; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/eUSEMOy.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-size:500px 240px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .title"]font:800 50px/40px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-1px; padding:20px; padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .subtitle"]font-family:Poppins; font-size:10px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; margin-top:5px; text-align:right; color:#fff; padding:20px; padding-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section"]padding:25px; margin: 20px 50px; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color: #eee; border:1px solid #333;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section img"]float: left; border: 1px solid #eee; padding: 5px; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; height:55px; width:55px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section a"]font:bold 12px/13px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.4px;[/newclass]

template by milky!
close tab

played by

Nano

sera, sylvia
she/her
february 14
Lumiose City, Kalos
cupiosexual
bar singer
civilian
middle of nowhere
i twirl around
4'11" / 150cm height
4'11" / 150cm height
moments after a death there exists a battle between you and grief - while time only watches
awards
38 posts
SERAPHIM DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seraphim
SERAPHIM
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 3:03:27 GMT
SERAPHIM Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A fancy bottle of aged wine, wrapped up in a velvet red ribbon.[break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines! I had a lot of fun talking to you, and we should definitely chat again sometime~"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small, cute box of pink and brown macarons imported from Kalos, wrapped up in a brown and pink ribbon.[break]

CARD: "Lavi!!! Happy Palentines! I hope I come by again so we can gossip some more!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small present box, holding a candied apple and a small sprinkle of crushed nuts.[break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines!! This might come as super out of the blue, but I just think you're super super pretty and would love to see you again ;u; (also, I hope you're not allergic to nuts! lemme know what desserts you like next time)"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: Fancy aged wine, along with a small box of assorted chocolates and a deep purple rose.[break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines!I saw the super cute purple rose and I thought I HAD to send it over to you! I hope you like the chocolates and wine! You can enjoy them with your boyfriend ;DD"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small box of assorted chocolates, though wrapped in black and white.[break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines!! I've seen you around in bars, and would love to chat behind the counter sometime! You look super cool :D"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small box of assorted chocolates, wrapped in a cute pink ribbon lined with white lace.[break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines!! From a fan!! I love your music so much so I absolutely couldn't help myself~. I hope it isn't too much ><"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small box of assorted chocolates, along with a red rose to decorate the green bow.[break]

CARD: "Hello! You don't know me but I've seen you around when I worked, and I think you're really cute" - the last word has been scribbled, rewritten, and scribbled over again.

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small box of matcha tea bags, with a small frame of a pressed hydrangea inside.[break]

CARD: "Hello ma'am! I've been to the tea shop a few times, and I love love love how everything is decorated, and I love the tea you serve! I just wanted to show my appreciation! I hope it's not too much~"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small box of chocolate-coated strawberries, wrapped up with a blue ribbon.[break]

CARD: "Hello hello! Big fan of yours and your work! I just wanted to show my appreciation, and I hope you're having a wonderful Palentines~"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A small box of chocolate-coated strawberries, wrapped up with a deep red ribbon; the interior is decorated with a few red rose petals.[break]

CARD: "Super super big fan of your work!! I hope you have a wonderful Palentines day! I'll be listening to your music while enjoying some treats too~"

template by milky!

close tab

played by

Kiane

Leon
He/Him
August 17th
Alto Mare
Heterosexual
'Financier'
Civilian
Time is money. You are a waste of both.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonsettentrione
Leon Settentrioné
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 4:32:28 GMT
Leon Settentrioné Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A vivid assortment of a variety of handpicked flowers[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Bellissimi fiori per il mio bellissimo fiore. Ti amo amore mio.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A handcrafted box containing an assortment of teas, coffees, and baked goods.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: May you have a pleasant holiday.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A handcrafted box containing an assortment of teas, coffees, and baked goods.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: May you have a pleasant holiday.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 6:11:01 GMT
luka chêne Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Thank you so much for all your help, and all your hard work as head ranger. You’re truly doing an incredible job![break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses. The attached card is written in curling Kalosian.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I’ve been so terrible at keeping in touch, but I hope that changes soon! You’re just as lovely as ever, and I hope you’ve been well! I got these macarons at a cafe near my apartment that I think you’d just adore…maybe we can go together sometime![break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses. The attached card is written in curling Kalosian.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Happy palentine’s, mon coeur! I tried baking you something, but I’m sure you know how that went ;; I really can’t believe you’re here in Hoenn though…seeing you again has been best thing to happen since I got here, I think. I promise that I’ll stay in touch, and we’ll see each other again and again and again! I love you!![break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Thank you for your assistance with the New Year Festival this year. The Amnesty Program looks forward to your future contributions.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses. The attached card is written in curling Kalosian.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I hope you’re still doing well, Lux! It was so good to see you again. You’re just lovely, so you deserve a sweet treat this Palentine’s Day! Oh, but make sure Sirius gets one too. And give him a kiss from me![break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:It was so nice to meet you this winter, Monsieur Liu. Thank you so much for working with the Rangers- I hope we have a chance to work together again![break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Thanks again for such a fun battle! It was really really nice to see you again. My schedule should be clearing up a little bit soon…maybe we could go and get that drink I owe you?[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses.[break][break] TO: @geneveive[break][break] CARD: Thank you so much for the gift! It honestly made my entire day. I hope you don’t mind me sending one back, and that you have a Palentines that’s as sweet as you are![break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I hope this isn’t too forthcoming, but I wanted to thank you for all your help- both personally, and with the Amnesty program. Also, your sculptures at the festival were so gorgeous! Hopefully this gift finds you well. Happy Palentines![break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Is it weird to send a gift like this? I hope not. And hopefully you like sweets! I meant what I said back during the tournament- I’d love to meet up again sometime, if that’s agreeable to you![break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:I know you love coffee, but you also deserve some sweets to go with it. I hope you aren’t working too hard! Please try to take a break every now and then, though I’m sure Hoenn appreciates all your hard work. Have a lovely Palentines![break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribbon is tied around this box of pink and white macarons. They give off a scent of sugar and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I’m sure your desk is full of gifts this time of year, Councilwoman, so hopefully this isn’t adding too much to the pile. I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work, and take you up on that offer for coffee whenever you have the time![break][break]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 6:44:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A nice but professional box of chocolates. Not romantic in the slightest, just from work related expectations. By sheer coincidence, this one is slightly more squished than the others. It is unopened and most likely thhe same one Temp sent. [break][break]
TO: [break][break] CARD: "Refrain from contacting me unlessss it is a professsional matter with Rocket." From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A mug that says #1 MOMMY, filled with wrapped butter cookies inside a cellophane package iwht a red ribbon tied to the top. [break][break]
TO: [break][break]
CARD: "For my favorite mama bird!" From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A very pretty variety pack selection of cookies wrapped in iridescent cellophane bags. [break][break]
TO: @shred [break][break]
CARD: "So happy to be working together! Can't wait to see what we can do for Rocket this coming year! If you need anything, let me know!" From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of fish pokemon shaped cookies accompanied with a vibrant shiny blue and green lure. [break][break]
CARD: "I heard you like to fish! Hope this helps <3 " From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red and pink heart tin with chocolate dipped madeleines from Kalos. [break][break]
CARD: "It's been kinda weird and awkward, but I'm happy we're working together. I admire your smarts a lot and hope to improve with you this year into Rocket!" From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bag of black and purple macarons. [break][break]
CARD: "I made help make these. Missed you so much Felix!! We should get together as CERBERUS again one of thesse days!! Actually, you have to. I know where you live." From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bag of pale green, matcha flavored madeleine cookies. [break][break]
CARD: "Good work on the field! Hope you didn't pull anything Matcha. Looking forward to see your contributions in the coming year." From (NEON) [break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of soft pink liquid with a refreshing citrus scent, and a hint of rose. [break][break]
TO: [break][break] CARD: "I saw this and thought of you. Thank you for letting me ramble all my weird ideas and research topics. I'd be lost without your help." From

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A huge box of assorted chocolates and truffles in the shape of water pokemon, seashell, and heart scales. [break][break]
CARD: "I'm so happy my best friends are also together. I hope you never drift apart and I hope you never get tired of me. I love you both so much." From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin full of butter cookies in the shapes of hearts and flowers. [break][break]
CARD: "Thank you for all your hard work. Looking forward to see what you can do in the future. Enjoy!" From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small round tin filled with dyed blue cookies with matching blue frosting and cadies mixed in. [break][break]
CARD: "Missed you so much!! Hope to meet up way more often now and get to know you even better than before! Let's risks! You look like you need a night out, hahha!" From [break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 7:36:17 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A sharing-size bag of assorted chocolate-covered nuts.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Don't forget to save some for Beau! I'll conquer him next time we meet.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A one-pound bag of peppermint bark... but it has quite the kick to it.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Thanks for all the help you-know-where.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A one-pound bag of assorted chocolates. Many appear to be Sinnohite in origin.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Appreciate all the help you've been in improving my understanding of Infinity Energy.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of soft, frosted cookies in the shapes of insect Pokémon.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Miss you! Would love to go adventuring with you and your bugs again.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of caramel-filled chocolate balls.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Thanks for all your support for so long. I would never have become Rustboro's Captain without you.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of caramel-filled chocolate balls.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! I've been really busy but I'd love to make the time to see you again. Let me know if you've got a good weekend coming up!

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A one-pound bag of Unovan toffee.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Sorry I've been so busy. We should figure out a date to meet up in Petalburg Woods, like we originally planned.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of decadent macadamia nut cookies.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Sorry I've been so busy. We should meet up again! What you saw in the crater was only the tip of the iceberg. I promise! Also, Kiku says hello and misses you.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of sugar cookies shaped like the heads of various dog Pokémon.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Awooo!

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A can of caramel cashews.
TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! How you been since the tournament?
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 7:52:22 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","title"]HAPPY PALENTINES #2

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of imported Galarian wine and a box of gourmet chocolates [break]

CARD: "Keep yer head up! You're doing great, and so finally happy to see you get what you've worked so hard for. Thanks for being a pal, happy Palentines bro!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of white heather and hibiscus flowers; a box of Kalos truffles [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines! I thought you might like something sweeter than burgers this time around. I heard this shop in Evergrande's real good."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of bright red zinnia; and a box of Kalosian truffles [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines! These truffles are super good. When you're done, remember that there's always someone here to look out for you, Gen."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of daisies and forget-me-nots; a box of Kalos truffles [break]

CARD: "I know things are tough right now, but cheer up! Everything will look up sometime. And remember: you have people behind you to support you."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A mini book titled "Rangers for Dummies"; a bag of peppermint hot chocolate and marshmallows [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines! Drink this hot cocoa on your rest days, it's real good. And here's a book I found really helpful when I first started."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of chocolate smore cookies, purchased from a local Evergrande bakery; and a hydroflask with a Charizard sticker on it[break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines! Saw this at the store, and thought of you. Also, these smore cookies are super addicting. I'll swing by sometime to show ya!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of heely sneaks, and chocolates purchased from the Gift Shop at 's museum [break]

CARD: "These chocolates are pretty good! Also, these sneakers are pretty awesome — turned me onto them when we went shoe shopping once. They don't really seem your style, but I promise, give it a shot! You'll feel young again!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of protein brownies, and a brand new pair of training sneakers [break]

CARD: "Bro. These protein brownies are so good, promise. You won't even have to use a cheat day for 'em! Also these sneakers are pretty good. said you might like this design."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A potted Cactus plant in an Omanyte-shaped planter; a recipe for pumpkin spice pancakes [break]

CARD: "This Cactus is so cute! I thought of you. Also, I heard this recipe for pumpkin spice pancakes are really good... could you make 'em sometime?"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of variety snacks from Kanto, and a hydroflask with a Totodile sticker [break]

CARD: "Hope you like these snacks! I loved these when I was a kid. Also, the Totadile reminds me of Watson. Happy Palentines!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of snacks imported from Kanto, as well as a smaller box of random Ranger merch [break]

CARD: "Kanto reminds me of home, and so do you. Let's catch up soon, yeah? Happy Palentines day, bro!"

[attr="class","section"]

CARD: "Hope you like these desserts! They're really good. Happy Palentines day, buddy!"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of snacks imported from Kanto, as well as a small band with a single heart-shaped button [break]

CARD: "Hey, Happy Palentines Day! I really liked these snacks as a kid, hope you like them too. Also this is a bracelet Rangers are giving out to elderly civvies in case of emergencies. Thought you could use one too in case you got stuck in a tree again!"

[attr="class","section"]

CARD: "Hey, Happy Palentines Day! Hope you're doing well and that you like these treats. You're not, like, diabetic or something are you?"