Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 5:09:09 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]PALENTINE'S DAY SWEETHEART SALE!

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SEASONAL EVENT
ENDS FEBRUARY 28TH, 11:59PM PST

WELCOME TO THE[break]❤️ SWEETHEART SALE! ❤️

ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR as the region's third annual Sweetheart Sale goes underway! Once a unique event to Petalburg City, florists and gardeners such as , , and have continued this beloved event, ensuring that it doesn't belong to any one person or city.[break][break]

An unprecedented level of personalisation is provided for your orders this Palentines' Day from these talented individuals, hand-delivered by their Pokemon staff. Paired with specialty vendors for the best possible experience, their specialties for this promotion include:[break][break]

• BOUQUETS
  • [break]
  • PERFUMES
  • [break]
  • TEA & DESSERTS

[break]

Why not show that special someone you care with a bespoke gift, complete with a scented card hand-delivered by Leavanny, Florges, or Stufful?[break][break]

Rumors say that these gifts of GRATITUDE attract the interest of the mythical Shaymin, bringing the GRACIDEA FLOWERS back into bloom this time of year...[break]

[break]

GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

• Respond to this thread using the template outlined in the post below.
  • [break]
  • These orders will be immediately delivered in-character to their recipient upon posting.
  • [break]
  • You are allowed to customise the order details to your liking! Remember that this is, however, a flower-themed event first and foremost.
  • [break]
  • There is no limit to the amount of items or recipients you may order for.
  • [break]
  • Your recipient will only know the gift was from you in-character if you SIGN the card!
  • [break]
  • Be sure to TAG the recipient where indicated on the template below.
  • [break]
  • Feel free to change up the pictured icons as you like -- they are size 55x55 for reference!
  • [break]
  • Have fun!

REWARDS

REDEEMING REWARDS:

EACH OF YOUR CHARACTERS can create a limitless amount of Sweetheart Sale orders.[break][break]
Each character can REDEEM THE FOLLOWING REWARDS ONCE after participating. These rewards can be immediately placed into your personal computers immediately.[break][break]

DELIVERING/PURCHASING ONE ORDER:[break][break]

DELIVERING/PURCHASING TEN ORDERS:[break][break]

if your character does not own a shaymin:[break]
[break]
can be exchanged for 1x SHAYMIN[break]
(choose moveset like gachapon)[break][break]

OR[break][break]

if your character owns a shaymin:[break]
[break]
can be exchanged for 1x GRACIDEA FLOWER[break]
(can change the Shaymin between Land Forme and Sky Forme at will if it is in your PC.)

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A SHAYMIN & GRACIDEA FLOWER, you can not receive another Shaymin or Gracidea Flower.

GRACIDEA FLOWERS

WHAT ARE GRACIDEA FLOWERS? If your character already possesses a Shaymin in their PC, they can redeem a GRACIDEA FLOWER instead.[break][break]

Talking with the aforementioned botanists or even breeders such as can teach your character that Gracidea Flowers have the ability to change a SHAYMIN between its two formes at will. However, they will also warn that should it be night time or should the Shaymin be frozen, that they will revert to their LAND FORME.

EVENT TEMPLATES:

❤️ Please use the code below to participate! ❤️

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "May this bouquet find you well. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)

Bouquet Template:

[blockquote][h1]BOUQUETS:[/h1]
[h2]Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed or anonymous![/h2][break][break]
[img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/940567884097277952/55x55bouquet.jpg"][b]ORDER DETAILS:[/b] A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] [b]TO:[/b] @tag[break][break] [b]CARD:[/b] "May this bouquet find you well. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[/blockquote]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "May this gift smell as sweet as you are! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)

Perfume Template:

[blockquote][h1]PERFUMES:[/h1]
[h2]Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous![/h2][break][break]
[img src="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/940570085825867837/55x55perfume.png" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][b]ORDER DETAILS:[/b] A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] [b]TO:[/b] @tag[break][break] [b]CARD:[/b] "May this gift smell as sweet as you are! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[/blockquote]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)

Tea & Dessert Template:

[blockquote][h1]TEAS & DESSERTS:[/h1]
[h2]Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous![/h2][break][break]
[img src="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/940573349325721600/55x55tea.png" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][b]ORDER DETAILS:[/b] A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] [b]TO:[/b] @tag[break][break] [b]CARD:[/b] "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[break][break][/blockquote]
[break][break]

Have a Happy Palentine's Day~!

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
158 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 6:28:44 GMT
nabi park Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret an admirer."[break][break]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 8:23:15 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A massive bouquet of yellow and white flowers.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "These are the closest I could get to my favorite color. I love you."

NOVELTIES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A pair of limited edition commemorative underwear. They're printed with repeating patterns of Ho-oh and 's face on a tasteful pink background.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope I got the right size."[break][break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,290 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 8:25:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of peonies wrapped with a red ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Love, I know you are busy, but I miss you every time we don't get to get out with each other. When you're not so busy, we can go out to eat at a restaurant or go on an outing where we can see the flowers bloom. I love you so much." -with love,

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A light blue china tea set with Galarian tea blends and a box filled with Kalosian macarons[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Even if I won't be permitted to return to our country anymore, I still have you as family and...I appreciate everything that you've done for me, cousin. I love you." -with love, [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Some sunflowers wrapped in satin paper and with yellow lace around it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I thought these flowers were your favorite, so I bought them. I really enjoyed your company at last month's Snowboy and appreciated that you cheered me up when my partner didn't show up. Let's meet up somewhere more fun." -sincerely,

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small clear pink bottle of eau de perfume imported from Kalos.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope you are doing alright in the midst of your recovery. Wishing you well in recovering from your injuries." -sincerely, <3

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Small china set in an orange color and a box of dark lily-shaped chocolates[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Though I wasn't here to see how your fight with that Rocket ended, I hope these will make you feel better." -sincerely, <3[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bunch of azaleas wrapped in green satin paper and tied with a dark green ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope you weren't very injured on the battlefield. We can meet up again sometime when you're free." sincrely,

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A ribboned small box of spritz cookies and oolong tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Josh, I hope you weren't hurt too badly during the incident with Kyurem. I would love to train more with you and Raikiri and have Freyja, my shiny Zeraora, meet with him!" sincerely, [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box wrapped in a blue ribbon with snickerdoodle cookies inside and green tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Ollie, I hope you are doing alright after the incident is over. When you're not busy with duties as a Head Ranger, I'd love to go out for some burgers at Ever Grande City." -sincerely, [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A red ribboned box filled with a dozen biscotti cookies and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I enjoyed the match we had together at the tournament last month. When you are not busy, maybe we can meet up for a small lunch get together." -sincerely, [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A gold ribboned box filled with a dozen of sugar cookies and chamomile tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I thank you for the match at the Vital City Tournament, Deputy. Perhaps when we can meet up again, I can train more with you on HGMA." -sincerely, [break][break]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 11:21:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of blue scilla, pink pansy, and white camellia.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Yours, forever and always."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 11:24:34 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single red spider lily.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No card accompanies the flower.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 15:05:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen pink roses, in a Shaymin-themed vase, with a dainty card trimmed in lace.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "May our love bloom as brilliantly as the flowers on a Shaymin, love Thomas"
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 18:19:57 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle filled with a fragrant floral oil. Packaged with it is a pumice stone, with a little bow tied around it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're meant to drip the oil onto the stone so it can absorb the scent, but it can just be a cool rock if you really want."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box full of various tea blends, all meant to help with relaxation.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Maybe you can't afford to rest, but try not to run yourself ragged."[break][break]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 18:59:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses of different colors cause Ho-oh is the Rainbow Pokemon. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "They say a dozen roses is, like, romantic because of its meaning. I don't know what it is, but i got a bunch of colors in case each of them mean something nice."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single stem of gracidea. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It's meant to signify gratitude, from what I heard."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A laminated piece of pressed dandelion presented as a bookmark. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Get it? Because you're bad at reading people? LOL! Jokes aside, this is thanks for keeping Matias occupied!"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of pink and white flowers, reminiscent of Palkia's colors. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I couldn't congratulate you personally since your schedule has been busy since then, but here it is! Welcome back to the club!"

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a perfume made with a Meganium's scent.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I heard the beast of ruination ruins your mood sometimes. I saw this and thought it might help."

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a perfume made with a Meganium's scent.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It was a Buy 1 Take 1 sale and I didn't need an extra. You can have it instead <3"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer (not Melody)." [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer (not Navy)." [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of cupcakes that comes in three flavors: white chocolate, lemon and lavender.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Remember to chill and take a break from time to time!" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of Galarian pastries he's seen Zev partake on once upon a time. He has no clue on how he got the idea and why he's inclined to send a gift.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "o/" (the sender doesn't sign their name) [break][break]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 19:25:57 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A Dozen Pink and White Carnations, with a splash of Daisies. (Pink Carnations "I'll never forget you", White Carnations "Pure and Sweet Love", Daisies "Loyal Love")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Desiree, you're my angel, and through the stars of space and time, I know that we will always find each other. -Yuina"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A Dozen Pink Carnations and Iris (Pink Carnations "I'll never forget you", Iris "Trust and Hope")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you, for everything. -Yuina"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen Yellow Tulips and Sunflowers (Yellow Tulips "Sunshine in your smile", Sunflowers "Adoration")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Genny, the world does not deserve your fiery heart and your passion. You will always be a beacon of strength for all of us. -Yuina"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A Dozen Yellow Jasmine with Ivy Sprigs (Yellow Jasmine "Grace and Elegance", Ivy "Affection and Friendship")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Dear Elise, the grace you have in every action you take should make your country proud. Please keep your head held high. -Yuina"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen Hollyhock, Gladlolus, and Ivy Sprigs (Hollyhock "Ambition", Gladlolus "Integrity and Strength", Ivy "Friendship")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Ollie... Thank you, for just being you... You've given me the strength to push forward... Your encouragement will always mean more than you'll ever know. -Yuina"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A Dozen Edelweiss, Ivy and Dill Sprigs (Edelweiss "Courage and Devotion", Ivy "Friendship", Dill "Powerful against Evil")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Josh, your courage and support through everything that I've been working on means so much to me... You're an example that gives purpose. -Yuina"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen pink roses and peony (Pink Rose "Happiness", Peony "bashful")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for the hot cocoa ~Yuina"

Other:

Send a special someone a gift delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A Small box of carefully selected stones/gems (Chrysoprase "Friendship", Dumortierite "Understanding", Red Garnet "Commitment to one's purpose", and Rhodocrosite "Passion")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "From one historian to another. -Yuina"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen pink roses and peony (Pink Rose "Happiness", Peony "bashful")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for visiting my exhibit, please, come visit any time you'd like -Yu'na"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A Dozen Iris, sprigs of Thyme and Ivy (Iris "Trust and Valor", Thyme "Courage and Strength", Ivy "Friendship")[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "El, thank you for being such a strength in every situation we've faced together. Please never let go of your courage and your want to help others. -Yuina"
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 21:11:12 GMT
howard slayte Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A basket of Galarian treats wrapped in a cloth with the colors of Spikemunth. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm sorry." [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A large basket of mini-cakes, baking ingredients, and, and crackers styled after a Kingambit. The basket is lined with a pink cloth with flowers on it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To my trusted right hand. Thank you for being better than me." [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Kalosian macarons and a large bottle of lemonade. Comes with a set of crystal chalices.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I found that old lady in Lilycove. Took a lot of coaxing to get her to make this. Enjoy." [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen pink and purple camellia japonicas, with a small tin of mochi hidden within the petals. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know this florist in Kitakami that grows these. They're not as permanent as a tea set, I confess, but please cherish them all the same. Share the mochi with that sheriff, if you can pull him away from his truck."

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a perfume pressed from a Shaymin's Sweet Scent and mixed with Stun Spore. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey, I don't know if your arm is still hurting, but if it is... This is what I use for my face when the nerves act up. Scars never leave you. Congratulations on your promotion to Elite Four.

You are strong."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of authentic Hoyeon delicacies, made by hand. Their quality is debatable, but they were definitely made by someone. That, you're sure of. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I bought this Hoyeon cookbook at auction, and tried using it. This isn't my best work, but I have a meeting with your husband in twenty minutes. Sorry if these poison you!" [break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It's a handful of bottles of perfume imported from Ecruteak City, alongside a few sticks of deodorant.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Racing is pretty challenging, and likely works up a sweat. Thanks for helping me out in those ruins, and teaching me how to ride a Pokémon. I owe you for covering lunch that one time!"

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It's a jar of an exotic perfume. It instills memories of home and forgotten memories.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "There's this interesting report on Hisuian herbs that I read for a personal project. I had someone in my university's lab press it and mix it together. Hopefully this perfume smells decent, and not absolutely abhorrent."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A family-sized box of Yeggo waffles, likely bought from a bulk provider. Hidden within the box is the legendary Hyper-Bouncy Wooper toy. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Please stop stealing my waffles." [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A mixture of white and red roses, and a gift card to Applinbee's. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for writing that report for me, I had no idea how to turn it into that 'docx' that people keep requesting. Keep up the good work."

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
467 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 22:35:54 GMT
robin coello Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A basket of Kalosian pastries. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "These mixed berry Kalosian pastries are common rewards for pokemon that win races over in Kalos. I hope you and your pokemon like them!" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A basket of bird-shaped flat cookies. Some of the silhouettes are too complicated to make out, but there's a clear avian theme.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for helping me on one of my first ever Ranger missions!" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of mini cupcakes of a variety of flavors. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I remember when I first met you and you helped me save that kid with the broken arm. I've never forgotten what you taught me... but keep an eye open, because I'm plenty formidable now! I'll challenge you when you least expect it (with love)." [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen gardenias of a variety of colors.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "We haven't crossed paths in a while, but I PROMISE I'm staying out of trouble!"

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A glass vial -- roller style perfume -- with scents of cherri berries and something earthy. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "This perfume is just like walking through Petalburg forest. I hope you can find use for it during your longer expeditions!"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A basket of misshapen cookies made with different chocolates. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Recipes aren't my forte, but. We had these at the festival in August. I hope you like it." [break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A rose perfume, clearly made from some small business with love.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "This made me think of you. You usually smell a little more outdoorsy than just roses -- like a good Ranger should! -- but this was so soft... like you. Hope that makes sense."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A case of flavorful truffles, OK for pokemon consumption. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "These are for you and Kyoko. We killed it in Petalburg City last year with that contest choreography we invented!" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of berry-flavored teas. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I remember meeting you early on as a Ranger, and you talked about your grandfather's garden while we helped harvest some for the community center. These made me think of you." [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A basket of sea-salt cookies with various nuts and chocolate chunks. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I still have that Carracosta you gifted me! Thanks again." [break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 23:43:20 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A nice but professional box of chocolates. Not romantic in the slightest, just from work related expectations.[break][break] TO: , , , , , , [break][break] CARD: "- "[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A nice but professional box of chocolates. Not romantic in the slightest, just from work related expectations. By sheer coincidence, this one is slightly more squished than the others.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "- "[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A nice but professional box of chocolates. Attached is also a bottle of whiskey.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "- "[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: One of those squeezy stress toys. It squeaks when used.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "- "[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An Ice Heal themed commemorative water bottle and an edible arrangement.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "- "[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A whole tub of Valentine's Day themed slime/popit/stim toys meant for children's classroom parties.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "- "[break][break]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 0:11:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A handwrapped box of macarons. They're decorated like Skitty and Luxray. The Skitty are raspberry flavored and the Luxray are blueberry.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no card, but you have a feeling you know who it's from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box-set collection of 30 books by 'STEVE JINGLE', signed by the author. It advertises to promise of various dinosaur x human erotica like the hit single "MY SEXY FOSSIL CAME TO LIFE AND POUNDED ME IN THE BUTT". Taped to the top is a ticket to a special Valentine's museum exhibit.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no card, but you have a feeling you know who it's from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: One of those toy mind control sets you would order from the back of a comic book.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no card, but you have a feeling you know who it's from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A nice box of chocolates. They could be seen as romantic or platonic.
Ever the mixed signals.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no card, but you have a feeling you know who it's from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A weight set themed around skitty.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no card, but you have a feeling you know who it's from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of condoms, a bottle of lube, and a book on sex positions.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Get that good dick." - [break][break]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,422 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 0:19:15 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A variety of high-end chocolates, each one different from the other in terms of flavor, filling, and shape.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Make sure a certain someone doesn't eat all of these."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A variety of bug-type-themed cream puffs. All of them have a green, sour filling to them.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "One of these isn't sour. Open the other note when you find it."[break][break]
there was never a not-sour one get dunked on revenge for vct

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of purple, black, and orange tulips. Orange tulips are the most common, with an even split between black and purple.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A nice bunch of flowers for a great friend!"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of purple, black, and orange tulips. Black tulips are the most common, with an even split between orange and purple.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A strong bunch of flowers for a great friend!"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A set of large cookies, each themed after different Eeveelutions.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "The kids at Littleroot really liked your rideable Eeveelutions. They keep asking when you'll bring them again."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A set of cookies shaped after musical notes.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Quick, hide these before certain other Pokemon find them."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of hard candies and taffies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "KIDS GANG!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bag of chocolates that are hard on the outside, but have marshmallow on the inside.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A certain someone told me these are good for you."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A variety pack of different candies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Never stop trying new things!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A variety pack of poofy candies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope we can find what we're looking for!"[break][break]