thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,314 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 9:56:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

IRIS BOUQUET:

personally delivered by underboss theo beckett.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen iris flowers with a neat card attached.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Glad to have you back."

KANTONIAN RED WINE:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A rare bottle of Kantonian red wine, vinified just before the start of the war.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Our future here will prove equally fruitful if not more, but only with time. To our success."

KALOSIAN RED WINE:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A rare bottle of Kalosian red wine, vinified six years ago.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I am aware of your immunity but hopefully it is the thought that counts."

KANTONIAN WHISKEY:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A fine bottle of Kantonian whiskey.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I found it helps with the pain; not much, but perhaps enough."

FACE MOUSTURIZER:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An expensive bottle of face moisturizer imported from Unova.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For your skin."

ALOLAN COFFEE:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A pack of coffee beans imported from paniola town, alola.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To help with the long hours of research."

INSTANT RAMEN:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A pack of instant ramen imported from Johto.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "What do you get someone who can afford it all?"

VERY BRIGHT FLASHLIGHT:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A very bright flashlight manufactured specifically for the purposes of archaeology. Looks expensive.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To help you see."

BOXING GLOVES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A pair of finely-made boxing gloves in the perfect size.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "We must train together more often."

A FLOWER:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single rose encased in a glass container.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A memory of our trip to the distortion world."

CRYSTABLOOM:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single Crystabloom that glows beautifully.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I found this outside Littleroot and thought of you."

BROKEN MASK:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A mask made out of ebony, separated into two pieces.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "In the direction we are heading in, there will be no need for masks."

BASKET OF FRESH PRODUCE:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A basket of fresh produce containing various fruits and vegetables.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "From my garden."

TEAM ROCKET BADGE:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single badge with a pin attached that looks as though it's meant to be placed on your chest. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For The Glory of Team Rocket."

A SHARD:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A shard that boasts both red and blue. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're so cunning."
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,657 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 13:46:45 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A three-pack of coffee syrups, in peppermint, vanilla, and hazelnut flavors.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I saw you were running low on your usual favorites." —Zev[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A tin of Galarian cookies that he recalls Kyle liking, though he has no idea why.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No card is attached.[break][break]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 18:04:08 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of firey red and orange snapdragons.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Already thinking about our next adventure together. -Jack"

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A delicate bottle of fragrance that smells of warm sandalwood and subtle spice.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I already like the way you smell. This bottle is for Ignace. -Jack"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of large tea pearls that bloom into brilliant colors when submerged in hot water.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm sure these aren't as good as your tea, but they looked fun. Thinking of you! -Jack"[break][break]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,010 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 21:45:40 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of buttery, golden-brown chocolate croissants.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A gift of my favorite treat from Lumiose City from one Kalosian transplant to another. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, ."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of fragrant lavender sprigs.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "May this bouquet safeguard you against spooky ghosts and evil spirits (supposedly). Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, ."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of chocolate-covered espresso beans.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "With your work, I thought you might appreciate an energizing treat. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, ."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
699 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 7:04:06 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey there princess! I figured a lady like you would like something classic like this tea and chocolates. Let's hang out again sometime!" - [break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Here you go pal! Figured someone like you likes to keep appearances up so I thought this might help out. Thanks for all the help you've given me and I hope to one day return the favor." - [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To the person who showed me just how fun drinking can be! Don't worry, knowing you I made sure this wasn't your normal everyday tea. Hope you enjoy and let's drink together again sometime!" - [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To the one who gave an amazing tour not too long ago! I wasn't really sure what to get you so I figured these flowers would be a safe choice. Hope you like them!" -

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To the one who saved my life. I don't think I'd be here if it weren't for all you did to help me. Next time, I'll be the one to help you." -

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey sheriff! Been a while since we last saw each other but I hope you're doing well. I've been hearing a lot of news about you lately along with something that I didn't quite expect. I guess we're fated to face each other again one day." -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To the fastest person I know. Hope these treats are to your liking. I still have never had a race against you, although I'm sure you'll zip right past me. But I'd still love to have one with you." - [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To the mysterious man that braved that wild planet with me. It was great seeing you in the tournament again and I hope we can have another adventure soon." -

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're Pikachu sure gave me a scare for a second! That was still one of the most exciting matches I had during the tournament and I'd love to have another battle again! By the way, I think you should apply this perfume immediately, I could tell you sort of needed it back then." -

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses crumpled up with no signature.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You will rue the day."
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Sylvie
she/her
July 6
Accumula Town
Bisexual
Spy
Grunt
10 height
10 height
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sylviacousteau
Sylvia Cousteau
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 9:57:10 GMT
Sylvia Cousteau Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A fanciful assortment of chocolates that looks to be pilfered from one of those high end stores. It's even still got the price tag![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Heya Xennie! Remember me? Probably not, but we fought Moltres that one time! The Postmodern Shredettes! Anyway, you're pretty cute, so y'wanna go on a date? Or maybe want a minion? Lemme know! ~ Sylvia P.S. Your butt's mine next time we meet up! ;P"[break][break]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 10:13:01 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A baker's dozen of black and red roses tied together with gothic fabric. A bit of dark chocolate is stuck to the bottom of the card.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Although our time together was short, you've captured my heart regardless. May these flowers find their way to you. ~Anon."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of chocolates. Nothing special about it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you're doing well. COme if you need anything. ~ Soyeon"[break][break]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,626 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:40:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a messily hand-wrapped gift basket filled with comics, vhs tapes of old movies, motor oil, and mustard. and sugar cookies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for being a better friend than anyone could ask for. - Freya"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a bouquet of brightly colored chrysanthemums.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Get well soon. - Freya"

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a bottle of the same perfume wears.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no card. The order was placed anonymously.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a single white rose.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Be well, councilman. - Freya"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: an enormous bouquet made up of snapdragons, orchids, and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Something to brighten your day. Love, Freya"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Looseleaf dragonfruit teas and an assortment of pastries from a tea shop in Pacifidlog.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Forever grateful you came back to me. I miss you. - Freya"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single potted white orchid with a pink stripe.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Remember what we talked about. Be safe. - Freya"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen white roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you. - Freya"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of Shelgon sugar cookies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Isk mi troyear ekess relgr wux sune. - Freya"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a bottle of mei's choice of drink at nameless.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Keep them safe for me."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

Tai
He/Him
June 4th
Lavaridge
Pansexual
Detective
Cadet
5'9"ft height
5'9"ft height
how do I love when all I do is lust?
awards
21 posts
Tai Liu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tai
Tai Liu
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 23:01:13 GMT
Tai Liu Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen tulips in various bright, vibrant colors.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day! I hope these spring flowers bring a smile to that lovely face of yours, and brighten your day just as you have mine in the past. Yours truly, Tai Liu."
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 23:06:23 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of thoughtfully picked out kalos imported macaroons and galarian tea blends. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're always making sure i'm well-fed and taken care of, this is a small thanks for that. My mum gave me all that fancy tea, lets drink some together sometime! Yours truly, Toshiaki."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 7:22:23 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A lavish bouquet of camellias, wrapped in a silk bouquet. Attached is a tag.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Never forget how strong you are. I am glad you are in my life. I love you. -Navy

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A lavish spread of cornflowers and forget-me-nots. At their center is a single red rose. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You are Hoenn's star and its hope. I will always support you, no matter what. I love you. -Navy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: This bouquet is, in fact, one dozen red roses. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Roses for Galar's Rose - Navy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of hyacinths, delivered by a very brave courier to the Rocket sub.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "There is still time to change the road you are on. The world needs florists. - Navidson"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of delicate begonias. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To the League's newest researcher. I hope you find what you are looking for. I am here if you need me. - Navy"

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: This cologne smells like bourbon, with hints of sea breeze and honey.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Something to wear when you find stuff that belongs in a museum. - Navy"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of top-shelf Ballonlea whiskey, aged 5 years. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Consider it a late Christmas present! Hear it burns like a knife wound! Ha! Ha! Ha! - Navidson"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of absinthe, complete with spoon, cup, and sugar cubes.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It's the good shit. -Navidson"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A whole ass birthday cake, topped with white icing.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Know it is a few months late, but I have also missed most of your birthdays since I only met you last year. Making up for lost time. Who does not like cake? -Navy"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Six cartons of Fernando's favorite cigarette brand. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm bumming some of these off of you. - Navy"[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 3:28:45 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

KALOSIAN PASTRY:

delivered by admin bee's cutiefly network

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of various-flavored pastries made popular in Anistar City, Kalos. They appear homemade.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Quelque chose pour vous rappeler votre maison. Ce sont quelques-uns de mes favoris lors de ma visite à Anistar."
[break][break]

GALARIAN BOURBON:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A handle of oak-aged whiskey. The label and overall look shows that it is clearly of the highest quality.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "When's our next fishing trip? I need to catch something better than Magikarp this time around. We can even bring this with us and make it extra fun :)"
[break][break]

A FAMILIAR COLOGNE:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: The scents of lavender and sandalwood evoke memories of a certain someone.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Something to remember me by when we're apart. Wear it when you're thinking of me."
[break][break]

ASSORTED MACARONS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of brightly-colored macarons. They appear homeade.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Welcome back. Feel free to share these with August. I made enough for you both."
[break][break]

PALE FLOWERS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of various pastel-colored flowers, all tones of yellow, orange, and red.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for all you do on the admin team. Sometimes a soft touch is all you need to get things done. Your efforts are appreciated now more than ever. I hope you enjoy the holiday with your Palentine."
[break][break]

OFFICE KNICKNACKS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A pressed crystabloom bookmark and a small box of multi-colored rubber fingertips. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You've been such a hidden treasure to the admin team this year. Thanks for picking up the slack! I've enclosed something that should make filing paperwork even FASTER. Enjoy!"
[break][break]

GALARIAN PASTRIES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of fresh Galarian pastries. They appear to be homemade.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A little something sweet to warm the heart. These were my favorite treats when I lived in Galar."
[break][break]

OBNOXIOUS IPAS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A six pack of the highest ABV beers Barnaby could find.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're back?? When are we drinking to celebrate your return?"
[break][break]

DIONYSUS COOKIES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of Father Winter-themed cookies. They appear homemade.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You still have a thing for this guy, right? I bet you wish HE was your Palentine this year. Oh well, maybe in your dreams... in the meantime, hopefully these cookies suffice. Enjoy!"
[break][break]

UNOWN COOKIES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Shortbread cookies in the shape of various UNOWN. One is even a lighter blue to represent Kallistatus. They appear homemade.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "What a wild year its been. You've shone so brightly and accomplished so much in such a short span of time. Thank you for all you do. Enjoy the treats!"
[break][break]

SCOTCH & POCKET CHANGE:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of a extremely expensive scotch and 500 PD in large bills.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Something to indulge in when you get tired of that drivel you college kids like to drink. Oh, and a little bonus. Don't spend it all in one place."
[break][break]

BOURBON TO SHARE:

personally delivered by admin bee

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of high quality bourbon, delivered in an attractive, blue-lacquered case.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Feel free to stop by my office if you'd like to share this together."
[break][break]

VODKA & MIXERS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A handle of strong vodka and a few accompanying mixers.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Can you even get drunk anymore? Or do your crystals just neutralize the alcohol? Let's put it to the test!"
[break][break]

A FAMILIAR COLOGNE:

delivered by mail with no return address

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: The scents of lavender and sandalwood evoke memories of a certain someone.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Something to remember me by when we're apart, since you keep complaining I'm not making enough time for you."
[break][break]

TOKEN OF A FALLEN FRIEND:

delivered by mail with no return address

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bloodied branch with dry, crumbling leaves. Affixed to the branch by a black ribbon is a small card. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I thought you might want a piece of what you left behind. I hope your injuries have healed well, Jack. Until next time."
[break][break]

REUNION FLOWERS:

delivered by mail from the desk of barnaby finch

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of fiery red flowers, including bee balms, bleeding hearts, and cardinal flowers. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It's been awhile, hasn't it? Life has kept us busy, but I hope the stresses of leadership haven't been too taxing on you. We should catch up soon."
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 5:21:40 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar

BOUQUETS:

(i yoinked a lot of my flower meanings from here)
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of primarily Carnations (meaning Fascination), with pink Camelias (Longing for you), and entwined with a vine of flowering Clematis (Mental Beauty)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I find that I think of you sometimes, and that I think of you quite warmly. I hope you're doing well." - Anonymous
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of primarily Angelica (meaning Inspiration), with a touch of Iris (Faith, trust, wisdom), and entwined with Ivy (Friendship) and a vine of flowering Clematis (Mental Beauty)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm grateful for all the belief you put in me - and I hope that I'm able to live up to it during this new year." -
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of primarily Purple Hyacinth (meaning Sorrow) and Zinnia (Thoughts of absent friends), as well as a few sprigs of Lemon Balm (Sympathy) and Rosemary (Remembrance) [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm sorry for your losses during the Kyurem attack. I hope you and your pokemon are well." - Anonymous
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of primarily Carnations (meaning Fascination), a few sprigs of Basil (Good Wishes), and entwined with Ivy (Friendship)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Sure; I think Tsukiko would love a playdate." -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of cookies in varying flavors and shapes, made to look like pokemon such as Eevee, Fidough, Growlithe, and Yamper.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for being such a warm friend; I hope to be able to get to know you more in the coming year." - [break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A jar of konpeito with a ribbon tied around it to secure the card - the candy within coming in a wide variety of colors.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I admire your wisdom and the kindness you showed me. I look forward to us talking more with the coming year - thank you for being friends." -

ORDER DETAILS: A somewhat generic box of assorted chocolates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I heard a bit about what had happened during the Kyurem attack - I hope that you're healing okay." -

ORDER DETAILS: A sizeable box of palentines-themed pokemon treats, made for a variety of different diets.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I enjoyed our VCT fight, and I appreciate the good you do. I hope your pokemon like these." -

ORDER DETAILS: A bag of doggy bone treats, in reds, pinks, and purples.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I remembered you and your Mightyena from the tournament - I hope she enjoys these." -

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A fragrant and formal cologne, from a popular local brand.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It didn't feel right to get Beast Quinn something and not get you something, too. I hope this is to your liking." -
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 5:47:00 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: 182 red roses, wrapped up in sets of 12 with lace and other frilly decorations. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "One rose for every day I was gone from your side. Happy Palentines." -

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS:a bouquet of blue and white Hydrangeas[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No card accompanies this delivery.

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade macarons.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Sorry if they're not to your liking. It was hard remembering all of the instructions. I hope you enjoy them still." - [break][break]

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen terribly made cookies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I've taken up baking. Here." - [break][break]

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Horribly made cookies with blue icing.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm back. Here's a cookie I made, too." - [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Crushed irises in a small black box.[break][break] TO: [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Crushed irises in a small black box.[break][break] TO: [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 6:37:47 GMT
Ettie Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of red and green flowers, such as calla lilies and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Doodled on the card, is simply two people - Julia and a certain young child, in the woods. Julia is extending her hand to the child, who appears to be tenatively approaching. In the background are what appears to be a few Lycanroc and Rockruffs. Much of the empty space is filled with hearts.
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of a variety of purple flowers - iris, lavender, hyacinth, and the like.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There are a bunch of hearts and smileys doodled on this card in paint; particularly in a distinctive and familiar shade of red. There are almost too many to count. In one of the corners that wasn't covered in paint, is a small scribbled 'Yip says hello'. Something tells you that it was only by luck that they even had the space to scribble that much.
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of a variety of yellow, black, and blue flowers - such as daffodils, daisies, and forget-me-nots.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is a doodle of what looks to be two manectrics - on the back of one appears to be a simple attempt at drawing Josh, whereas the other appears to be carrying a certain young child. On the fringes of the drawing, are a number of doodled smiley faces and hearts.
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of a variety of wildflowers - particularly yellow ones - with added greenery in the form of ferns and herbs.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: A drawing of what appears to be Queen Zing is here, the wings drawn all jagged as if to represent her buzzing them. There are some smiles doodled here, though there is also a doodle of a 'xP' face in red smeargle paint.
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of a variety of pink and blue flowers, such as carnations, forget-me-nots, and a few roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is a doodle of what appears to be Johanna holding hands with a certain young child, followed by a few canid pokemon, with a number of Joyland attractions all about. There are a number of smiley faces and hearts drawn on the fringes. On one of the parts of the card not covered in doodles, 'Ettie would like to play with you again sometime' is written in somewhat crude but legible handwriting.
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of a variety of yellow, black, and a touch of orange flowers - such as daisies and tulips.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card, it looks as though someone had tried to draw Ollie, Tofu, as well as a certain young child and her Smeargle. But, the drawing goes unfinished. Instead, on the other side of the card, is a drawing of a woman and a strange bird - on two tall legs, with spiky feathers and dark markings. Next to it, written in unsteady handwriting, is 'Ettie wanted to ask if you recognize this?'
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of wildflowers in a wide number of colors.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There are a lot of dogs drawn here. Like, a bunch of different species. If you think of a given species as a dog, it's probably on this card. In the middle of this swarm is what appears to be an attempt to draw Tempest from memory, as well as a certain young child. There are a number of smileys drawn in some of the blank spaces. 'Ettie would like you to meet her whole pack, sometime.' is written on one of the edges in steady handwriting.
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of a number of blue flowers, such as aster and bluebells.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Doodled on the card, there appears to be Toki, Azura, a certain young child, as well as a pair of Primarina and a pair of Dewgong. The group seem to be playing in the water, as well. A number of smileys and hearts are drawn on the fringes, and on one of the edges is a scribbled 'Ettie wants to know if you've found a den you like.'
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of a number of blue flowers, such as aster and bluebells.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Jack and Cordy are depicted in a little doodle, alongside a certain young child and a Dusk Lycanroc. It appears as though they are traveling through a snowy forest. Amongst the empty space, smileys are doodled.
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of a number of red and purple flowers, such as orchids, verbena, and dahlias.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There appears to be Elise, her Mismagius, as well as a certain young child and her Dusk Lycanroc doodled on the card. The child and Elise appear to be talking and walking together, whilst the Mismagius and Lycanroc follow behind. A number of smilies - as well as a small doodle of what might be Zacian and Zamazenta - adorn this card.
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of a number of red flowers, such as begonias and blanket flowers.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Doodled on the card is Nikita, Winters, as well as a certain young child and a Dusk Lycanroc. They appear to be exploring through some sort of cave together, side by side. There are a number of smilies filling some of the empty space - as well as a little scribbled note, 'Ettie says this place had been scary; but she felt safest traveling next to you and Joy.'