priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 18:01:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of carnations in the same hue as Mew.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Can't wait to see all the cool shit you do from now on!"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of carnations in the same hue as Mew.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm cheering on you for KYOGRE DEFENSE! RAH! RAH! RAH!"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box containing local blends of tea. Comes in colorful bags for various flavors of cheri, pecha, rawst, aspear and chesto.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm not sure what kind of tea you like so I got you a bunch! They're kinda colorful too."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of butter cookies that can be mistaken as a sewing kit. Inside are actual butter cookies. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Handsome Hoenn Hotshot? Congrats on the first!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of butter cookies that can be mistaken as a sewing kit. Inside are actual butter cookies. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I bought these with the coins we collected!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of butter cookies that can be mistaken as a sewing kit. Inside are actual butter cookies. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Bro, thanks for the matches! Don't leak my secret strat!"[break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A perfume bottle with a sweet scent of carefully concocted mix of various flowers. The smell is surprisingly gentle and subtly fragrant.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I can't go on adventures yet, but here's the scent of my strong will and brave heart to inspire you on your next trip!"

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A perfume bottle with a sweet scent of carefully concocted mix of various flowers. The smell is surprisingly gentle and subtly fragrant.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I did this all by myself. I'm literally about to take over your job, dude."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of butter cookies that can be mistaken as a sewing kit. Inside are sewing supplies. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "HAPPY PALENTINES MY PAL! AMIGO! FRIEND! BUDDY! BROTHER![break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A stem of flower from the houseplant that Priam kept after the divorce.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "(:"

close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 3:59:49 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen Lavender and Iris with the emblem of the Elise Calcifet emblem on the ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Princess Elise, I heard things have been tough these past few months but keep strong everything will get better.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An authentic crate of Earl Grey and green tea[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Prince Remiel some say home is where the heart is so I hope you enjoy the gift from home.[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen purple and red snapdragons[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: She who fights too long with dragons becomes a dragon herself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you.

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A perfume with the floral scent of lotus and water lilies. The bottle is the shape of a primarina.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Make A Splash, Melody. The world is your oyster!

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of galarian cookies all are eevee and it's evolutions themed and a large box of chamomile tea. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No card but you have feelings you know where they are coming from[break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A shiny bottle wrapped in a pink ribbon with a picture of the a cutiefly on a flower called the Lily of valley. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I heard this wonderfully for any date. Good luck out there!:3

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A large white box combined with a Red Florges themed cake. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I know you enjoy. Yellow Batter with butter cream took forever to make - a fairy friend[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A Box with electric theme pokemon cookies and Raikou theme cup [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No Card but you have feelings who this is coming from[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Forest theme cake with a a mega venasaur in icing [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No card but you have feelings you know where they are coming from[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of birds shaped sugar cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No card but you have feelings you know where they are coming from[break][break]

close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 4:46:48 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of Tarragon (Lasting interest), blue Salvia (I think of you), Clematis (Mental beauty), and white and pink Camellia (You're adorable, longing for you). The paper wrapping the bouquet is trimmed in lace, and a purple ribbon ties the whole thing together.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To the one that has done nothing but pique my interest and childlike curiosity. I think of you fondly, more so than most everyone else." - Your secret admirer[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet consisting of Bay tree (Glory), Basil (Good wishes), Angelica (Inspiration), and Arborvitae (Unchanging friendship)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To a spitfire spirit that never ceases to fire up the adrenaline in me. Perhaps a picnic is in order?" - Sio Sotí[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of mostly red flowers, seemingly haphazardly picked- especially with how a few of the petals and leaves are coated in purple paint. One pristine flower stands tall- Coreopsis (Always cheerful)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Most of the card is simple doodles, mainly of Sio and Ettie happily playing with a bunch of different canid pokemon, including a purple and red Smeargle. On the back is a sloppily painted purple heart and the words "To our lovely friends and packmates. Quill says hi back. He wants to play again soon." - Sio Sotí[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet filled with Angelica (Inspiration), Chamomile (Patience in adversity), and Coriander (Hidden merit)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To a quick witted friend and opponent. The winter months have been harsh and grueling, but I hope we can find peace in spring;s youth to meet more properly." - Sio Sotí[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A lace trimmed, dark oak box filled with high end tea blends. A few of note are chamomile, rose hip, and a Greek herbal blend. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: A corner of the card is stained with what is most definitely ghostly tea. "For a dear friend and a lady of good tastes. Included are my favorite blends, which I hope you'll enjoy as well. Chamomile says hello to his doppelganger." - Sio Sotí[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A simple antique cherry box with a top that slides out. Inside is a collection of black and earl grey tea bags, as well as a few home baked shortbread cookies and a piece of jerky.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You fought well, thank you for that. Quill wanted to include a dog treat for your Incineroar, but I figured she wouldn't like that. Warm wishes." - Sio Sotí[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A cute looking birch wood box with pink tulip petals pressed on the inside. There's frosted sugar cookies inside.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For a sweet acquaintance. You fought well, and I find you intriguing; care to meet up for tea and talk soon?" - Sio Sotí[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A mahogany box with a rustic looking latch opening. Inside are a few bags of a strong herbal tea, as well as a few squares of dark chocolate.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I am unsure of your actual preferences, but this felt right. I hope I can have a proper chat with you soon." - Sio Sotí[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A walnut wood box with a simple latch on the lid. Inside is a few pods of dark roast coffee, along with some raspberry jam cookies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To a dear acquaintance and good fighter. Here's to hoping the springtime allows us to meet again properly outside of tournaments." - Sio Sotí[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A white painted wood box with a simple latch on the lid. Inside is a few pods of medium roast coffee, along with some peanut butter cookies and a single wrapped piece of tofu.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To a dear acquaintance and good fighter. Here's to hoping the springtime allows us to meet again properly outside of tournaments. Quill says hi to Tofu." - Sio Sotí[break][break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
118 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 5:29:24 GMT
jade rivers Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You’re a good friend and I hope we can continue to be friends. Signed, Jade Rivers" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: sends some chocolates and a CD with some never before heard music of his[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "As someone who has admitted to being a friend and didn’t hound me for an autograph or some other favor I am happy to have met you. Such a relief to meet a fan who doesn’t just see me as The Jade Rivers and sees me as an actual person. As a thank you I would like to send you a never before heard CD of mine. I admit it’s not like my usual stuff so an opinion on rather or not I should put out the CDs in stores would be appreciated. I would appreciate hearing the opinion of a fan who sees me for me. Signed, Jade."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I would like to thank you for taking a chance on me. Your one of the ones who gave me a leg up to get to where I am." Card isn’t signed but there shouldn’t be any doubt who it’s from[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: sends a case of casteliacones in a small freezer box to keep them from melting [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To who I hope is a new friend. Signed, jade rivers."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Gives some chocolates[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Keep following your dreams! Signed, the card isn’t signed[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Sends some chocolates[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you’ve been doing well. Signed, the card isn’t signed."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you’ve been doing well. Signed, card isn’t signed"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I thanked you before but I would like to thank you one again for the party that was for the bar reopening, it was a great party! Signed, card not signed."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Sends some chocolates[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, card not signed."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey sorry if we never really got to meet but if your still down for that dancing game I’m down. Maybe you could show me the ropes I must admit I’ve never really done video games before! Signed, Jade Rivers." [break][break]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 22:23:06 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of white lilies and tulips, delicately cut and wrapped in silk. Attached is a short letter.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I heard through the grape vine that you died. I am glad you did not. I think you are not as bad as you tell your self you are. As some one who has also died, I hope you use your second life well. It may be weird to call a guy who has tried to kill me my friend, but most of my friends have tried to kill me. Keep your head up. - Navy"

Warrior's Gifts:

A day full of strife for a peaceful dawn.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tauros leather scabbard imported from Galar. It perfectly matches the proportions of Genny's honedge[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I did not give you a scabbard. I hope this one works for you. Protecting other people is hard work, but I will help you however I can. - Navy"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A simple, clear bottle. Its contents smell like it could bomb third world regions.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "This stuff is called everclear. Have Suicune purify it and see what happens. Report back soon. Or drink it, if you want to forget a bad week munth month year. -Navy"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: At first glance, it appears to be a cheap box of chocolates. Opening it reveals an unreleased beta version of an upcoming JRPG being developed in Johto. Someone would need lots of connections or money to get this.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Greased the wheels a little. Get the gaming out of your system before they clear us for operations in Area Zero. - Navy"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An understated medley of white carnations and blue gladiolus flowers in a typical floral arrangement. Attached is a card. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You are stronger than you think you are. I can not walk your road for you, but I can help you find your footing. I am just a call away if you need anything. - Navy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of white roses and lilies of the valley. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "No matter what happens, I have got your back. You are a good friend and a bright spot in a dark world. - Navy"
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,358 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 0:18:54 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Hand-delivered by a very overworked .

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single wilting and blackened rose, rotted with ruinous decay. A card has been tied to its thorned stem with a black hair ribbon, one possessed of a familiar floral scent -- one evocative of a floristry that no longer exists. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: The penmanship is immaculate, its calligraphy beautiful to the point of absurdity as it reads: "You asked me to survive and I have. I owe you, and the world as you imagine it, nothing more. You are in no place to make demands."

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A rather amorous cologne, infused with Salazzle pheromones. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It has been some time, Anchoret. I haven't the time to help Pangoros procreate this year, but this should prove useful in the event you're tasked to do so once more. ~E. Fiorelli."

A DECORATIVE MUG:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A coffee mug with 's face on it. It is very clearly a regift.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Please take this accursed thing from me."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sickeningly sweet devil's food cake. League security would determine that it is absolutely poisoned.[break][break] TO: & [break][break] CARD: "Enjoy something as sweet as you are this Palentine's season."[break][break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 18:19:24 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar

BOUQUET & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Sends him a box of homemade chocolates and a bouquet of flowers[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Caught myself thinking about you want wanted you to know that you’re always on my mind! Signed, Shin” [break][break]

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Sends a box of assorted homemade cookies and fudge[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you’ve been doing well. Wouldn’t mind a battle some day! Signed, Shinobu Fujimori."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade chocolates and hibiscus tea blends[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Just wanting to show you’re in my thoughts, hope you’ve been well! Signed, Shinobu Fujimori."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade chocolates and hibiscus tea blends[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Just wanting to show you’re in my thoughts, hope you’ve been well! Signed, your secret admirer."[break][break]

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Sends a box of homemade chocolate[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Just wanting to show you’re in my thoughts, hope you’ve been well! Signed, Shinobu Fujimori."[break][break]

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Sends a box of homemade chocolates[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, card isn’t signed."[break][break]

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade chocolates[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know we haven’t officially met but we did talk a bit on Amigo. Signed, Shinobu Fujimori"[break][break]

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade chocolates[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know we haven’t officially met but we did talk a bit on Amigo! Signed, Shinobu Fujimori."[break][break]

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade chocolates[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know we haven’t officially met but we did talk a bit on Amigo! Signed, shinobu fujimori."[break][break]

DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade chocolates[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know we haven’t officially met but we did talk a bit on Amigo! My offer for a trade of listening to your music and me providing the snacks still stands. Signed, Shinobu Fujimori."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 0:25:29 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A traditional flower arrangement featuring a pink carnation, representing fascination, given in thanks for a tough battle. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Looking forward to your next big hit. This one was flawless, as always. Next time, tho, victory's mine. ~ Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An elegant bouquet in a traditional style, featuring a yellow daffodil. The card accompanying the arrangement details how the flower represents a deep respect. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You won fair and square. Next time you're in Dewford on HOME business, stop by and say hi to . I'm sure he'll cave next time. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single, simple vase with one flower in it - a blooming freesia. Unknown to the recipient, it represents 'immaturity'.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Quit ducking practice! And don't tell me you're busy with Champion biz, I know that's a lie! ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A vase full of jasmine, artfully arranged in a way to emphasize their beauty. Chosen for their connotations, representing grace. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You won fair and square. Good fight. Next time, I'm playing for keeps! ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A traditional arrangement of the flowering blossoms found in the heather, or erica. They mean 'solitude'.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Absolution shouldn't be given so freely. Either way, good fight. ~Baki"
close tab

played by

✥ des ✥

✥ mari ✥
✥ she/her ✥
✥ seventy six ✥
✥ february first ✥
✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 21:24:57 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a beribboned box with a looming scent of tea leaves and elderly perfume. inside rests a cleaned, severed clavicle of a pokemon wrapped in petunias.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I have not forgotten about the encounter we had, . The light stone will never fall into your hands. I bid you well until we meet again on an inevitable day. Signed, matcha."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a bouquet of white roses splashed with tea of a deep crimson color. the vase they rest within looks to have been used as an ash deposit for cigars.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Send me more money, . Your beloved granny has decorations that need to be purchased for the tea house. Signed, matcha."

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An antique glass bottle containing a scent of a sweet, elderly blend of roses and thick, fragrant herbal notes. One that matches the scent that she wears each day, that may feel nostalgic to people that have been in her presence. Granny wears it thick.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Miss Calcifet, dear, I hope the world has been treating you well since our little stroll with our ghosts. This scent is my absolute favorite! I hope for it to fill the royal embassy so all of your beautiful cousins and family can smell it. Signed, granny."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a box containing various flavors of tea sets that look homegrown and home-packaged with love and haphazard string ties. rested within them is a gift card to a designer in slateport that specializes in modest 60s fashion.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Oh my dear, ! You have filled my heart with so much joy since my release. I hope these tea sets find you well, they are flavors I always dreamed about sipping with a daughter or granddaughter. Love, love, love, love you, my dear. Signed, granny."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box previously used for tea leaves; inside contains a plethora of sweet chocolates and knives.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You were always the one bringing things to me when I was behind bars, a sweet, sweet boy. I didn't know what to get you! So I got you some scrumptious chocolates and some knives. I sharpened them myself. Love, granny."[break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A deep violet glass bottle containing an exquisite fragrance, blended rose mixed with a musky amber. Though the bottle is decorated to resemble that of a poisoner's flask, it comes with a label saying that it is safe for use on the skin.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You remind me of myself when I was younger, but one that was able to shatter the confines rather than be forced to bask within them. You are special- and I will forever be in debt to you for having faith in me. Stay powerful, it suits you, dear. Love, granny."

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A deep cerulean glass bottle containing an exquisite fragrance, reminiscent of a sixties manly husky and musky odor. Overuse is sure to be far too overbearing. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for backing me up the day the light stone fell from the mountain chicken, that day was oh so crazy, .I hope this gift finds you well. If it gets returned to me I'm just going to come barging into your office, you will have no choice but to take it from me. Signed, ."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box filled to the brim with individually packed Grandma's Cookies. The box itself reeks of old tea leaves and remnants of ash, but they are wrapped, so no harm done![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I want you to be happier. There is no use belonging to a criminal organization and being so blue, it should be exciting. There need to be peaks, peaks I say! I hope these treats can bring a smile to your face, and if not, at least to your tum tum. Eat them. Signed, ."[break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bright blue bottle containing a fragrance blended of lavender and other essential oils, advertised to grant the user great sleep if they use it on their pillow. Accompanied with this is a bedtime kit, with a soft, lace nightgown.[break][break] TO: (NEON)[break][break] CARD: "We have not met outside of Kyurem's arena, but the support we had given each other is something I will remember forever! You surely are one of the good ones of the younger generations. I hope this gift finds you well, I picked out the lace myself! Signed, matcha."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Two dozen white roses adorned with electric blue lace, kept in the utmost perfect condition.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you so much for being there for me my first time venturing into that odd, technological world, dear. I hope we will be able to work together again in the future, you are such a joy to have as a company. Signed, ."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A recycled tea leaf box filled to the brim with the oldest, most ancient, dilapidated sweet treats she could get ahold of. They have probably been expired for at least forty years, but expiration dates are oh so trivial.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "There are certain pros that come with the technology and 'modernism' you seek, but ultimately, the world would not exist without holding onto ancient traditions. Call me an old crone again, but wouldn't you rather die in a flower field of an antique village than on a cold, dark, marble tile? Something to think about. Signed, anonymous.[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of lily of the valley, adorned with ribbons that look to resemble ice.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for your support on the day of the mountain chicken. If you get the chance to drag to headquarters, please let me know! I couldn't bear to pass up seeing the look on his face. Stay nurturing, dear. You seem to be such a caring man for those around you. Signed, matcha."
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 17:58:46 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses trimmed with white ribbon. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I shouldn't be giving you anything for all the grief you gave Gideon while I was recovering, but I saw these and thought they'd make you smile. Happy Palentine's Day, darling. Signed, Gunner."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A box of cookies shaped like different Fossil Pokemon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I can't thank you enough for helping me out while I was recovering from my back injury. And for putting up with Mila (sorry again). I hope you enjoy these. Apparently, they taste great dipped in coffee. Signed, Gunner."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A high-quality, specialty blend of ground coffee.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day, Miss Livy. Signed, ."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A high-quality, specialty blend of ground coffee.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks." —Graves[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A high-quality, specialty blend of ground coffee.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I thought you might like this, to go with the doughnuts. Signed, ."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A small bouquet of pale blue azaleas.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day. We should meet up soon. Signed, ."

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A potted plant, suitable as a low maintenance office companion.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I don't think I've congratulated you on your Avatarship yet. Thanks for all that you do. Signed, ."

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A potted plant, suitable as a low maintenance office companion.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day, Dr. Morales. Thanks for all that you do. Signed, ."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A box of pastries from Galar that Gunner is convinced his friend likes, though he cannot remember why.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I saw these in the shop and thought you'd like them. Signed, . P.S. You should ask my brother out."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A small bouquet of yellow tulips.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day. Thanks for all your hard work at the museum. I know Gideon appreciates it, too. Signed, ."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 19:08:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of traditional Galarian tea and biscuits imported from Circhester. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "One of the only things I miss about Galar." (Unsigned, but she'd know who it was from.)[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of sweets imported from Ballonlea, shaped like various fairy Pokémon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A reminder of where you come from, and who you still are. -C"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of chocolates shaped like volcanoes, oozing with liquor-lava. Imported from Kanto.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It's a nightmare getting these out of the region, but I cashed in a favour. -C" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of imported Kalosian chocolates themed around bees.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Couldn't resist the comedy of this one. -C" [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Multicoloured zinnias accented with a few large sunflowers as a centerpiece.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for being the sun on my darkest days. -C"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of yellow roses and purple hyacinth, with a sparse few forget-me-nots.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no card. Elisabeth would understand the meaning of friendship, regret, and sorrow.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of marigold and gerbera daisies in multiple colours.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "We should catch up some time. It's good to have you back." -GM

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of black dahlias.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no card.
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,335 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 20:10:11 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small white cake topped with fresh strawberries[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Never forget how much you mean to me. You're more than just a bodyguard. You're my whole world."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of high-grade Galarian breakfast tea, a tin of shortbread cookies, and a beautiful leather-bound encyclopedia of fossils[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You've been working so hard lately, make sure you get some well-deserved rest! And thank you for being the family I've always needed. P.S. Don't let Temp steal the cookies, I'm sending him his own tin!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of high-grade Galarian breakfast tea, a tin of shortbread cookies, and a beautiful leather-bound dream journal[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For being the best mentor and older sister I could have ever asked for. Thank you for everything."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of pure white snowdrops[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I've always loved these flowers because they bloom in late winter and early spring. The bridge between stillness and new growth, a symbol of rebirth. Take care of yourself, big brother."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single Crystabloom[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You are more than just a vessel for a pair of selfish Gods."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of red wine, a bouquet of twisting ivy, and a pack of condoms[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Congratulations! We should talk..."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of fire lilies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A phoenix always rises. Your time is coming, Admin Bee, and I am with you."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of high-grade Kantonian whiskey[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for your continued support, Underboss."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of high-grade Kantonian whiskey[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Long live the Black Knight."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of mixed cookies[break][break] TO: , , [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for all of your hard work, Beasts!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of mixed cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for all of your hard work, Admin Delaney!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of mixed cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for all of your hard work. Here's to many future discoveries and scientific breakthroughs."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A copy of all of her research notes regarding Eternatus & a tin of snowflake-shaped sugar cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You are worthy of what you have been given. Never forget that. Here is all of my current research regarding Eternatus, if it can be of any use to you."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of high-grade Kantonian whiskey[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for trusting me. Glory be to Rocket."[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 20:16:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of fossil-shaped cookies. The seal is broken, and there's a luxury ball nestled within the tin.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "From a fellow collector."[break][break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 20:23:15 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I wanted to show how thankful I am for you helping me get settled in as a ranger. Signed, Ever."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey, I heard you’re a ranger. Though I don’t believe you were a ranger when we last interacted. Anyway I wanted to formally welcome you to the ranks. Signed, Ever."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I wanted to show you have thankful I’ve been for you being there for me. Signed, Ever."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "As a fellow ranger who also knows what it’s like to be new to the region I wanted to give you something. Signed, Ever."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I didn’t really get the chance before but wanted to thank you for helping my grandparents get custody of me! Signed, Ever."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for doing a training session with me. Signed, Ever."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Even though we only just met in person a few weeks ago it’s only right I send you something as a thank you for being my friend even if for the most part it was us just being penpals. Signed, Ever."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and lavender and chamomile tea blends[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you’ve been well and been finding time to relax. If not I’ve heard a nice cup of tea can be relaxing. Signed, Ever."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "The mission we had together was nice, perhaps we’ll have another mission together some time. Signed, ever[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Cookies cut in the shape of different types of ghost Pokémon[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I appreciate the sentiment but I was only doing my duty as a rangers. As a fellow new ranger I felt I had to help you get settled. Either way this is more of a thank you for your own gift. I remember you liking ghost Pokémon so I hope you enjoy the cookies. Signed, Ever."[break][break]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,335 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 21:21:45 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A vintage bottle of an aged Moonblast Microbrew experimental ale + a tin of mixed berries for Watson[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "The region needs us now more than ever. Though there will be hard times ahead, know that we are united. You will always be my friend, no matter what happens."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of high-grade Galarian breakfast tea and a beautiful leather-bound encyclopedia of weaponry through the ages[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You have a brilliant mind and a brave soul. Never doubt that you have some part to play in saving this world."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of high-grade matcha from Johto[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you are well, old friend! May this tea bring you joy, and a taste of home."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of high-grade Galarian breakfast tea and a tin of shortbread cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you are taking care of yourself, Jack! We should get lunch sometime. I'd love to hear about your current work with the Rangers."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS(?):

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: The jar of strange green goo she received during the holiday party back in December[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Perhaps you can figure out what this is!"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single Crystabloom[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For your Illumina studies. I look forward to our next expedition together!"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of bird-shaped sugar cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have you spoken to Isaac yet?" -The Visionary[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single black crystal (it looks to be a defunct Z-crystal)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Looking forward to collaborating with you in the future. There are many ideas with merit - but which shall we invest in?"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A mixed bouquet of flowers meant to mimic the colors of a shiny Comfey[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no note save for a signature of an Unown-V on a small white card

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of pale pink apple blossoms, both a symbol of spring and peace[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no note save for a signature of an Unown-V on a small white card

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of peace lilies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no note save for a signature of an Unown-V on a small white card

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of pink carnations & a copy of all of her own research notes on the Palkia dimension / spatial distortions[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "In case these can be of any use to you, given your new Patron. Send word to me when you are available. We have much to discuss, and so little time..."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of mixed tropical flowers & a tin of lemon squares[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Welcome to the cause! Looking forward to working together more often. I have so much to show you!"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of high-grade Galarian breakfast tea and a beautiful leather-bound encyclopedia of insects[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I cannot thank you enough for your mentorship and support. You're my favorite Professor I've ever had! Please try and get some rest, though - you work way too much!"[break][break]