jayden cross
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 7:48:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","palentines"]
[attr="class","titlesec"]
[attr="class","title"]HAPPY PALENTINES #1

[attr="class","subtitle"]SEND A SPECIAL SOMEONE A BESPOKE BOX OF SWEETS DELIVERED BY STUFFUL, SIGNED OR ANONYMOUS! <3

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of a dozen red roses, a box of handmade chocolate truffles, and a handwritten letter on galarian stationary. [break]

TO: [break]

CARD: "Roses can withstand even the harshest of winters. Have a dozen of them and a dozen more for every year we spend together. I love you, my duck."

[attr="class","section"]
ORDER DETAILS: A set of handmade muffins, decorated with mint-blue icing and snow crystals, a set of special healing salve from Wyndon Pharmaceuticals, and new set of crystal daggers. [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines. Thanks for keeping Fern company whenever I'm away. Make sure to do your exercises."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade truffles, and a bottle of imported Kantonian wine wrapped in gold foil. [break]

CARD: "Thank you for always being the brother I never had, but needed."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade truffles, and a new set of brass knuckles. [break]

CARD: "Thanks for making Cillian happy. Let's walk our dogs together sometime."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade truffles, a sterling silver charm bracelet with an unown "N" charm, and a single white lily. [break]

CARD: "I never had a sister, but even if I could go back in time, I'd always choose you."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade truffles, and a bottle of special Spritzee perfume (that changes to the wearer's most comforting scent). [break]

CARD: "No one will understand suffering the same way we do. Hopefully this perfume will make your toughest moments slightly easier to bare."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade truffles, a luxury hermès tie, and a set of imported Galarian tea. [break]

CARD: "Thank you for saving my life, in more ways than one."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A single cupcake with dark fudge icing and red sprinkles. [break]

CARD: "Welcome home."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A package of handmade macarons, a bottle of imported Kalosian wine, and a box containing a silk blue hermès tie. [break]

CARD: "Thank you for your hard work, Admin Bee."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of fine Kantonian wine, and a set of new leather fingerprint-less gloves. [break]

CARD: "Thank you for your hard work, Beast Harcourt."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade cheesecake fudge squares, a new set of carbon fiber field equipment, and a set of expensive running shoes. [break]

CARD: "Make sure to do your exercises. I look forward to our next run, Admin Slayte."

[attr="class","section"]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade cheesecake fudge squares and a fine bottle of Kantonian wine. [break]

CARD: "Good work, Beast Zeppelin."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade cheesecake fudge squares and a package of self-care items, including new hair gel.

CARD: "Thanks for always keeping me whole and healed. Make sure to take care of yourself too. P.S. The brownies have some ingredients passed onto me by ."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of fine Galarian wine, and a personally-packaged double-fudge cupcake. [break]

CARD: "Thank you for the tea, and the ingredients for Bryan's gift. I'll stop by the shop soon."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of fine Galarian wine, a box of home-made chocolate truffles, and sakura mochi imported directly from Kanto. [break]

CARD: "Thank you for everything sir. I hope to serve you and Rocket well in the coming year."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of sweetheart cookies.

CARD: "Happy Palentines. Share this with Sam and Summer."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of oreo cake balls, and a fine Galarian wine wrapped in silver foil. [break]

CARD: "We should meet up for dinner one of these days. Clear your schedule."

[newclass=".palentines"]--accent: #f8a7b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #2a292a; min-height: 200px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding-bottom:10px; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .titlesec"]background:var(--accent); color:#fff; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/eUSEMOy.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-size:500px 240px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .title"]font:800 50px/40px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-1px; padding:20px; padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .subtitle"]font-family:Poppins; font-size:10px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; margin-top:5px; text-align:right; color:#fff; padding:20px; padding-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section"]padding:25px; margin: 20px 50px; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color: #eee; border:1px solid #333;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section img"]float: left; border: 1px solid #eee; padding: 5px; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; height:55px; width:55px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section b"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section a"]font:bold 12px/13px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.4px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 8:22:22 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","palentines"]
[attr="class","titlesec"]
[attr="class","title"]HAPPY PALENTINES #2

[attr="class","subtitle"]SEND A SPECIAL SOMEONE A BESPOKE BOX OF SWEETS DELIVERED BY STUFFUL, SIGNED OR ANONYMOUS! <3

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade truffles, and a single pink chrysanthemum. [break]

CARD: "Welcome Home. I'm glad to see you back. - Admin Cross"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of imported Alto Marean wine, a set of homemade marble brownies, and a small Eevee plushie. [break]

CARD: "We should meet up again soon. The Eevee is for Miu. - Admin Cross"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade chocolate truffles, and a cashmere scarf and gloveset. [break]

CARD: "May this keep you warm in the winter months. - Admin Cross"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A black book with a light blue spine ("We Are Tangled" — an anthology by a Galarian poet on the thoughts of the Glimwood Tangle and the vastness of old age) and a box of homemade sugar cookies in the shape of various fairy pokemon. [break]

CARD: "Here is a book I recently read. Have you tried this sugar cookie recipe yet? - Admin Cross"

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade heart-shaped sugar cookies, and a box containing a beautiful silver sword crafted by . [break]

CARD: "Do not overwork yourself, Hitoshi."

[attr="class","section"]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade heart-shaped sugar cookies, and a new set of silver knuckles crafted by . [break]

CARD: "Looking forward to what you can accomplish in the new year, Parker. - Admin Cross"

[attr="class","section"]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade heart-shaped sugar cookies, and a set of new brass binoculars. [break]

CARD: "Hope this helps you in your studies. - Admin Cross"

[attr="class","section"]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade truffles, an imported Kantonian wine, and an expensive Burberry winter coat. [break]

CARD: "Wishing you a most fruitful year. I look forward to your next business opening. - Admin Cross"

[attr="class","section"]
ORDER DETAILS: A new shipment of extremely expensive and high-quality metals, including tungsten, carbon fiber, aluminum alloy, etc. On the top of the shipment are sprigs of lavender, only slightly frosted. [break]

CARD: "Thank you for your support. - Admin Cross"

[attr="class","section"]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade truffles, several imported Galarian tea bags and a luxury tea set. [break]

CARD: "Hope you enjoy this tea set. I am quite a fan myself — both of you and the tea. - Admin Cross"

[attr="class","section"]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of handmade heart-shaped sugar cookies, a 100$ gift card to Starboks and Mimikyu Hoodie. [break]

CARD: "Happy Palentines. We should meet up some time. It's been a while. - Admin Cross"

[newclass=".palentines"]--accent: #f8a7b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #2a292a; min-height: 200px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding-bottom:10px; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .titlesec"]background:var(--accent); color:#fff; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/eUSEMOy.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-size:500px 240px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .title"]font:800 50px/40px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-1px; padding:20px; padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .subtitle"]font-family:Poppins; font-size:10px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; margin-top:5px; text-align:right; color:#fff; padding:20px; padding-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section"]padding:25px; margin: 20px 50px; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color: #eee; border:1px solid #333;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section img"]float: left; border: 1px solid #eee; padding: 5px; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; height:55px; width:55px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section b"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".palentines .section a"]font:bold 12px/13px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.4px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,736 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 9:50:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by... MESPRIT??

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of snowdrops, carefully tied together with a braid.

TO:

No card comes along with it, only a mischievous giggle from the pixie before they disappear in a puff of pink

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by... ?

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of lillies, carefully tied together with a braid.

TO:

It appears on the table one day, without any note or clue as to who put it there or when they did so.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sweet apple tart carefully placed in a box. Upon finishing the tart, one might find the word 'bingus' written at the bottom, along with a card.

TO:
CARD: c:<

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of homemade muffins carefully placed in a box and a note carefully written in braille.

TO:
CARD: I really tried but a certain someone found the stash

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of lavender tea and a bookmark decorated with several pressed flowers

TO:
CARD: I picked these from this little glade in Petalburg Forest. I'll show you the next time you come!

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A fresh personal pan pizza with extra toppings, a whole bottle of cold soda and additional coupons for the local pizza shop in Dewford.

TO:
CARD: Don't forget to eat even though you're busy with gym stuff.

p.s. i read lotsa books for those coupons so make sure you use them >:c

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of cookies baked in the shape of and decorated like flowers. Taped to the bottom are three coupons for a small pizza shop in Ever Grande.

TO:
CARD: Hope your palentines is as sweet as these cookies!

p.s. Thank you for the sweater and mittens! They were really warm!

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of handmade cinnamon cookies and a packet of gummies that look like cut crystals.

TO:
CARD: Eat properly and don't lick any more rocks.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of chamomile tea, and another box of biscuits shaped like playful Skitties.

TO:
CARD: Remember to take breaks and sleep when you need it!

p.s. I got Ollie some coupons for pizza at that shop down the street. He has no excuses not to bring you pizza when he visits
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 3:45:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a collection of assorted cookies and chocolates, shaped to look like various dragons. the box itself is wrapped in pearlescent white, tied together with a soft pink ribbon. a messy piece of tape looks like it had held some sort of tickets to the top left corner of the box, but it has seemingly fallen off... [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: written in messy cursive on a small white card with a charizard sticker in the corner:
"i hope you like sweets... happy palentine's day and thank you for the flowers - they're beautiful. see you again soon. fondly, illeana"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a bottle of the head professor's favorite whiskey, decorated with a pink mew ribbon tied around its neck, accompanied by a small heart cake in different shades of green. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: written in messy cursive on a small card of marbled pink and white with a mew sticker in the corner:
"continue reaching for the stars. love, your science sister"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a custom marble heart cake of various blue shades from mary's in rustboro city. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: written in messy cursive on a small white card with a heart sticker in the corner:
"save me a slice and enjoy. love, illeana"

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a bouquet of blue irises, paired with a handful of red peonies. the bright colors are reminiscent of a salamence's color scheme. a box of assorted cookies in the shape of various dragons also accompanies the bouquet, wrapped in pearlescent pink and tied with a white bow. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: written in messy cursive on a small pink card with a salamence sticker in the corner:
"i'm honored to call you a friend. may you always believe in yourself as i do. fondly, illeana"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a bouquet of a dozen red, orange, and yellow flowers, each one a different kind. looking at the bouquet reminds one of fire or a certain councilwoman's beauty. a box of assorted cupcakes accompanies the bouquet, wrapped in pearlescent white and tied with a soft pink bow. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: written in messy cursive on a small white card with a fish sticker in the corner:
"it's a great honor to consider you a close friend, penny. your fire is inspiring for us all. fondly, illeana"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a custom heart cake baked by hand and decorated in various shades of red with a soft, loving admission in white cursive on the top. despite looking a little messy with the piping work, it tastes delicious as if the sender has been practicing with this in mind. accompanying it is a collection of letters over the past few months, never sent yet surprisingly not addressed to the fire. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: written in messy cursive on a small pink card with a heart sticker in the corner:
"i hope you stay a while. i've missed you terribly. love, illeana"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a bouquet of beautiful black roses and cheerful marigolds with a patterned pink and white bow tied around the vase's neck. upon further inspection, the pattern seems to be little pearls. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: there is no card, but the ribbon smells faintly of the sender's familiar perfume.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a box of assorted cookies and chocolates all in the shape of pikachus, wrapped in pearlescent pink and tied with a white ribbon. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: written in messy cursive on a small white card with a pikachu sticker in the corner:
"thank you for the vct battle. i hope to run into you again soon... you feel so familiar. fondly, illeana"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a box of cupcakes decorated to look like pikachus with cute little hats, boxed in white with a pearlescent pink ribbon. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: written in messy cursive on a small pink card with a pikachu sticker in the corner:
"enjoy these sweets, sunshine boy. i cherish you dearly. fondly, illeana"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: a box of assorted cookies shaped like various unown letters, wrapped in pearlescent pink and tied with a white ribbon. accompanying the sweets are coordinates to a hidden location here in hoenn and a small note saying thank you (in regards to the research notes recently received). [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: written in messy cursive on a small white card with an unown sticker in the corner:
"lots to discuss... see you soon."[break][break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 4:01:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Delivered to his home by alakazam.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A golden arrangement of sunflowers and yellow roses[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “I’ve enjoyed getting to know you. Happy Palentine’s Day – Lulu”

BOUQUETS:

Left near her office.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beautiful bouquet featuring amaryllis and gladiolus flowers[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “You make me proud. Happy Palentine’s Day - Lulu”

BOUQUETS:

Presented in person or left near his workstation otherwise.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bright bouquet featuring hollyhock and goldenrod flowers[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “Happy Palentine’s Day - Lulu”

BOUQUETS:

Presented in person or left near his workstation otherwise.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A purple bouquet with several big chrysanthemums and lots of green[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “Happy Palentine’s Day - Lulu”

BOUQUETS:

Left near her office.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single carnation in a half-full bottle of tequila, with a disintegrating note [break][break] TO: [break][break] NOTE: “Steady sailing, Captain - Lu”

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Left near his office.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A cupcake decorated with a finneon. There is no card or note. Alongside it is something for . [break][break] TO:

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Left near an underboss's office at rocket hq.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of sugar cookies with a hydreigon on the lid. It’s not green, but it’s good enough. There is a simple note taped on the top that says 'for dragongirl' – instructions for , presumably.[break][break] TO: [break][break]CARD: “Thanks - Lulu” (located inside the tin)

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Left near his office.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small box of galarian confections, sent primarily because she’s been receiving things from him[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “Thanks. Happy Palentine’s Day - Flint”

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Delivered in person or left near his workstation otherwise.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small box of a few various chocolate truffles [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is a picture of an iron thorns on the front. “Happy Palentine’s Day - Flint”

A BOTTLE:

Delivered to his home by alakazam.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of scotch and a snowglobe depicting the mountains of the crown tundra[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “You will always be my brother.”

A PLANT:

Left with his guard.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A living black-leaf begonia in a red pot [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: told me that in his culture begonias are offered to Darkrai. I’ve learned they are a symbol of good connections and gratitude. Thank you for my peaceful return to work. For the glory of Team Rocket, signed Lulu Flint”
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 5:07:28 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A large arrangement featuring daisies, baby’s breath, and heliotrope flowers, along with a box of fancy chocolates and a hot pizza from The Slice. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "From the day I met you, I have been in love with your smile. Over time, you made me love you in ways I could never forget. I cherish every moment I get to spend with you and Roman. Thank you for letting me back into your life. Love you always ♡ – Bo"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A Call of Duty game and small box of cocolates – not nearly as fancy as Mom’s, but still better than nothing. [break][break] TO: Roman Maher [break][break] CARD: "I love you very much son. Happy Palentine's Day ♡ - Dad"[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 19:53:23 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

There's a lot of retro treats in here in a variety of nauseating colors. There's also a gift card for the observatory.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: There's a lot of retro treats in here in a variety of nauseating colors. There's also a gift card for the observatory.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have a lovely day, Neon. May your Valentine's Day be sunny and bright.." Sincerely, Calpurnia Kubrick.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

It's a set of chocolates arranged in the shape of a heart along with a deep red wine. It includes a certificate for a couple's massage.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for all that you do. Do take some time to enjoy eachother's company. Sincerely, Calpurnia Kubrick.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

This box includes a blend of bespoke Alolan tea and a coffee mug imprinted with a design for the pigeon.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "May Pidge and you have a lovely Valentine's Day. Sincerely, Calpurnia Kubrick" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A load of unhealthy junk food, many of them from the 80s. There's also a gift card for a crappy local rock-and-roll bar.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I would usually send something classy, but that does not seem to be your speed. Do try not try and refrain from living up to your namesake, Mister Zeppelin. " Sincerely, Calpurnia Kubrick[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have a lovely Valentine's Day, Mister Beckett. Sincerely, Calpurnia Kubrick."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A batch of obnoxiously pink, heavily frosted cookies. There's also some chocolates for his sister. Are those condoms? The box features a fire and Charizard motif.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope your bed isn't cold again, Gerry! - Sincerely, Auntie K." [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of ethnically diverse baked goods. There's also a 6-pack of flavored beers. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have a lovely holiday, Mister Slayte. Enjoy a cold one on me. - Sincerely, Calpurnia K." [break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A lovely perfume made from some of the most poisonous grass-type Pokemon. It smells floral and woody.[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "This will offer some protection in a pinch and still serve its purpose. Do refrain from getting it in your eyes, love." - Sincerely, C. Kubrick.)

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A lovely blue bottle that smells vaguely of salt and sea. It's made from the extractions of Tentacruel and Mareanie. desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Do get out of the lab once in a while, love! This little number makes a great 'flavoring' when added to a strong drink." - Calpurnia Kubrick

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A adorable flower arrangement consisting of mostly yellow, purple, and pink flowers. It's accented with three sticks with her daughter's favorite candy bars.[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "Do have a lovely day at school, darling. I know daddy usually picked you up with a rose, but I can't get away from work. I love you more than anything." - Mom

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 2:46:42 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar

BOUQUETS:

(Flower meanings grabbed from here)[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet, consisting of Honeysuckle (meaning Bonds of Love), Hyacinth (Sports, Games, Play), and a few Peonies (Happy life) and sprigs of Thyme (Courage, Strength)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: This card appears to include a fully loaded gift card, good for a popular ice cream joint in Hoenn. "Happy Palentines, Isaac - now that it's finally starting to warm back up, it's a great time to have some money for ice cream, right? I love you bunches, and I hope you enjoy! (Maybe Suicune would like to try some too? I wonder what legendaries think of human foods.)" -
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of dark roses (meaning Mourning) and poppies (Consolation), with a few pansies (Thoughts)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I heard what happened during the Kyurem attack - and I'm sorry that you had to lose your friends like that. I hope you're still able to have a good Palentines - and I'm here, if you want to talk at all." -
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of Black-eyed Susan (meaning Justice) and Gladiolus (Integrity, Strength, Victory), with a few Angelica (Inspiration)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I appreciate you lots for looking out for my brother, during the Kyurem attack, and I admire just how strong you were. Hey, if Desiree's ankle is still healing, and she needs a mobility aid like a cane, feel free to reach out to me. I can give suggestions or lend her one of my backup canes. Happy Palentines!" -
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of Angelica (meaning Inspiration) and Coreopsis (Always cheerful), with a few Calla lilies (Beauty) and sprigs of Basil (Good Wishes)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope you've been able to heal up alright - make sure you don't put too much strain on your ankle until it's 100%, okay? If it's still healing and you want a mobility aid, reach out to me, I can give you lots of suggestions or lend you one of my backup canes! Hope you're having a happy Palentines!" -
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of Iris (meaning Faith, Trust, Wisdom, Hope, Valor oh god why so many) and Pansies (Thoughts), with a few sprigs of Basil (Good Wishes)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "We've been through a bunch of adventures together by now, haven't we? Are you doing alright? Everything healed up after that Kyurem mess? I'd love to hear from you sometime; maybe we can even let our pokemon have a playdate! Happy Palentines!" -
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of Spring Crocus (meaning Cheerfulness, Youthful gladness), Hyacinth (Sport, Game, Play), and entwined with a vine of Ivy (Friendship)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It's been awhile, hasn't it? How've you and your pokemon been? Did you get into any more adventures of your own? Reach out to me if you want to hang out sometime, I'm sure our pokemon would enjoy a playdate! Happy Palentines!" -
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of Zinnia (meaning Thoughts of absent friends, Lasting affection), with a couple sprigs of Basil (Good Wishes) tied with a red ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey - it's been awhile since we've heard from you. I wasn't even sure where to send this, but Bibidi seems to have an idea. Wherever you are, I hope you're doing okay; and I'd love to hear from you. Happy Palentines, wherever you are," -
[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of chocolates, in varying shapes and colors - namely ones resembling that of Woopers both Paldean and Johtonian, Quagsires, and Clodsires. The Quagsires and Clodsires have sweet fruity fillings, and the Woopers have different silly expressions on them.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey Eris, happy Palentines! I heard from Isaac that you're really fond of the Wooper family, so I thought this might make a cute gift for you. When the weather warms up, we could take you and your amphibious friends out to a nice water park to play for a bit, how does that sound?" -
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of malasadas in varying flavors from a local hole-in-the-wall bakery, tied up with a thick ribbon in a big bow. Taped onto it is a business card from the bakery - with the address listed on it. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey Toki; working with you is always great. I found this hidden little bakery that makes really good malasadas, and it made me think of you. I hope they make you feel like you're home, even if it's made here in Hoenn. There should be an address on the box, if you ever wanna go there yourself? Happy Paletines!" -
[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of homemade cookies. They're shaped a bit wonky, and perhaps can do with a tiny bit less sugar, but it's clear whoever made them put plenty of effort and love into them. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey there! With how often you come into Ranger HQ with a bunch of sweets for us, I wanted to return the favor! I've never baked much before, but it was a ton of fun - and I hope you like them! Happy Palentines!" -
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
566 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 15:42:29 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of pink tulips.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Glad to have you back, mate. -Jack"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of purple irises.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Wishing all the best to my amazing friend. Happy Palentine's Day! -Jack"

BOUQUETS:

Sent via Hoenn's Postal Service with special instructions not to return to sender if undeliverable.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bundle of wormwood.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're an asshole."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of orange-red witch hazel.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day, Magic Man. -Jack"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bundle of vibrant gladiolus flowers.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I've got your back, mate. -Jack"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single sweetbrier flower.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No note is attached.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of white and yellow freesia.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Let's grab beers and play video games soon! -Jack"
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 22:31:16 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A simple, yet elegant glass bottle that's been coloured a light violet. Its liquid content is of the same colour, making the whole bottle appear a darker purple. Fragrance-wise, the perfume is of light notes composing a flower garden. It kinda smells purple.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope you like the scent. - Cass"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A yellow box with a red ribbon on it, filled to the brim with Poké Puffs of various flavours. (Buried deep, there's a cupcake intended for humans but edible by pokémon as well - yellow, and lemon-flavoured.)[break][break] TO: Tofu[break][break] CARD: "They're all for Tofu."[break][break]

(Cass will also try sending a single sunflower to her long-lost dad-)
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 21:56:13 GMT
absalom steel Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for being my friend and everything you’ve done for me! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I enjoyed our intellectual conversation and wouldn’t mind conversing again at some point! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Had fun at your camp wouldn’t mind visiting your ranch again it was fun! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for spending time with me at that festival. I know it was probably worrying to see someone my age there by himself! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for the battle. Wouldn’t mind another battle at some point! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks again for saving my life! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Heard you’re a ranger just wanted to show you have another person to support you. I’m also a ranger now as well! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks again for helping me on research on Mirage. I wouldn’t met meeting up again just to catch up! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for the tour. One day I’ll be by the gym for a battle I hope you’re ready! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks again for helping me get back my stuff! Signed, Absalom Steel."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 8:48:58 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

A SPOOKY SET OF CUPCAKES

Brought to her door by a Stufful wearing a branded ribbon.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A handmade set of cupcakes in the shape of a Mismagius's head. They are topped with a card from Kingsley's confection and a shaky message from Biscotti.[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "I know it's not Halloween, but I couldn't think of anything else that fit. We know my memory's like a sieve. Happy Valentine's Day, Elise. - B. Kingsley[break][break]

A HEALER CAKE TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY

Brought to his door by a Audino wearing a branded ribbon.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It's a single-layered cake in the shape of an Audino. It's strawberry crunch flavor with beautiful bright blue eyes. There's a smear of blood on the plastic outside.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for helping out with my sister! Here's hoping this sugar helps you keep up with her. - Biscotti Kingsley[break][break]

A Set of Fossil Cookies

Brought to Howard's door by a Stufful wearing a branded ribbon.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: These sugar cookies feature an Aerodactyl at their center. A few of them are in the shapes of simplistic fossils.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I wouldn't want to see you go hungry again. I made sure it's safe for Shirley."[break][break]

A Valentine's Sampler

Brought to a random selection of business owners' doors by Lilligant wearing a branded ribbons. The package is wrapped in a branded cellphone bag and contains a small assortment of Kingsley Confections products. There is a catering menu inside signed by Cannoli.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: The bag includes an assortment of Valentine's Day items ranging from a single cupcake to a handful of tarts and frosted cookies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Please consider catering your next event with the help of Kingsley Confections."[break][break]

A Valentine's Sampler

Brought to a random selection of business owners' doors by Lilligant wearing a branded ribbons. The package is wrapped in a branded cellphone bag and contains a small assortment of Kingsley Confections products. There is a catering menu inside signed by Cannoli.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: The bag includes an assortment of Valentine's Day items ranging from a single cupcake to a handful of tarts and frosted cookies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Please consider catering your next event with the help of Kingsley Confections."[break][break]

A Valentine's Sampler

[break][break]

A Valentine's Sampler

[break][break]

A Valentine's Sampler

[break][break]

A Valentine's Sampler

[break][break]

A Valentine's Sampler

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
In Silence There Is Beauty
awards
139 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 14:13:10 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It contains a single stalk of lucky bamboo tied with a cute ribbon. The vase is shaped like the Pokemon you used, if one was available. If not, there's a Stufful vase in honor of Natsu. He opted for Stufful delivery.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:[break][break]

Thank you for the battle.[break]
Though I suffered a defeat.[break]
Your dazzling display taught me.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It contains a single stalk of lucky bamboo tied with a cute ribbon. The vase is shaped like the Pokemon you used, if one was available. If not, there's a Stufful vase in honor of Natsu. He opted for Stufful delivery.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:[break][break]

Thank you for the battle.[break]Though I suffered a defeat.[break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It contains a single stalk of lucky bamboo tied with a cute ribbon. The vase is shaped like the Pokemon you used, if one was available. If not, there's a Stufful vase in honor of Natsu. He opted for Stufful delivery.[break][break] TO: @epicbugcatcher[break][break] CARD:[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

You lost the battle.[break]But you may yet win the war.[break]
A thousand well wishes.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]

You lost the battle.[break]But you may yet win the war.[break]
A thousand well wishes.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It contains a two stalk of lucky bamboo tied with a cute ribbon. It includes a Pokemon buddy. In this case, a Tauros pretend charging the plant. If not, there's a Stufful vase in honor of Natsu. He opted for Stufful delivery.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:[break][break]

Beau shook off the bear.[break]
Your teamwork cinched victory.[break]
Charge forward with pride.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It contains a two stalk of lucky bamboo tied with a cute ribbon. It includes a Pokemon buddy. In this case, a Trubbish dozing in the rocks. He opted for Stufful delivery.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:[break][break]

John showed great strength.[break]
You both have a bright future.[break]
Continue onward.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It contains a two stalk of lucky bamboo tied with a cute ribbon. It includes a Pokemon buddy. This one has an Aegislash driven deeply into the substrait.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:[break][break]

Thank you wise mother.[break]
I am glad we are cohorts.[break]
May freedom prove kind.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It contains a two stalk of lucky bamboo tied with a cute ribbon. It includes a Pokemon buddy. This features a Stufful toying with the plant's bottom leaves.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:[break][break]

Your grief shall subside.[break]
Your cub will support you now.[break]
Broken hearts heal.
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 5:04:46 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single purple orchid, potted in moist soil. Attached is a card describing the details of an Anger Management meeting.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I find that being all by one’s lonesome is hard at times. And your orchid looked lonely.
Grigori"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses, each one still with thorns.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "May we never meet again.”

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A singular Calla Lily, pre-potted in moist soil.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "May your problems be few and company merry.
Grigori.”

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A rose, sunflower, and bluebell bundled together.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope your search is going well. If you need help, you know where to find me.
Grigori.”

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A inconspicuous large box of chocolates with a pack of cigarettes hidden between the plastic and the box.[break][break] TO:  [break][break] CARD: “I’m sorry I wasn’t there. Hopefully this reaches you without much trouble. I care about you.
Grigori.”[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Smuggled tea bags of Ten year Gyokuro, four in total. A complementary tea cup comes included[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I still believe a cake would’ve been better, but… I see where you come from. Apologies for taking one.
Grigori.”[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A weathered book titled ‘Catch-22’ and small package of sugar cookies. Home-baked. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “You would do well to read this book. If you want to discuss its contents, you know where to find me. Let me know what cookies you like for the future.
Grigori.”[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen sticks of rock candy, colored in the greens and browns of the earth. An Aerodactyl and Talonflame sticker are side-by-side on the card[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “A little goes a long way, Mr. Howard. We should have a chat over coffee, whenever you’re free. I’d appreciate it.
Grigori.”[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen chocolate-chip cookies and an expensive bottle of wine.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I enjoyed our conversation the other night. If you’re willing, I’d like to have another one eventually. A brighter, happier one.
Grigori.”[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen sugar cookies and a cracked CD case. Inside is an album from a particular rock band, dressed in black and white. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “I’ve enjoyed this album thoroughly– perhaps you might the same. Take good care of it for me.
Grigori.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,858 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 10:59:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A special blend of Galarian Tea, and biscuits.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for the discussion, and helping my nightmares"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses from Sinnoh[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm Sorry."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Several small lemon cakes shaped like Wooper.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I feel like I should thank you, but I'm not sure for what..."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of small strawberry cakes.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You saved me, and abandoned me, but I still think you're sweet." [break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It's not cocoa, but it smells nice all the same."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of chocolates shaped like Houndour.[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "Thanks for hanging out with me, and listening to me ramble on with my conspiracy theory."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of fossil shaped chocolates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You've become a valued member of my team, and I appreciate your continued support."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An edible Alolan Ninetails chocolate statue.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For being one of the few constants in my life....You are valued more than you know."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of simple galarian chocolates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "We're not friends exactly, but you've helped me more than you know."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of Magikarp shaped chocolates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "From one fisherman to another."[break][break]