Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 19:31:47 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: "Attempt #2." It's actually starting to taste pretty good, but it isn't quite the same as Moonblast. There also seems to be a container of cupcake cocktail mix..[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "One of these days I'll get it right. I hope it at least stirs up some good memories for you. Remember: it's the little things like this that make our world worth fighting for.[break][break]

PS: Don't tell the other gift's from me. It was totally your big brain mixing these up for her."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Oh god. More lunch boxes. Don't think Isaac didn't see Eris' lecture.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "We can't change the world if you don't remember to eat, damnit. Take care of yourself or I'm gonna have to throw hands."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A rose forged out of steel.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I wish I could've made this myself. Maybe in a better world you could've taught me. Keep safe for me, okay?"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Rice balls with a variety of fancy ingredients, separated into FOR CAT and FOR NOT CAT.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "She hasn't given up on you. I won't either."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: The first flowers planted from the site of the former Fiorelli Floristry, yellow and blue dahlias.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "One day, I'd love for you to come back to Petalburg."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Mochi ice cream, chilled to levels a pair of freezing cold Avatars can handle without issue.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm sorry. For everything."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: The first flowers bloomed from where Xerenas touched the Petalburg Woods.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Even on the nights where you feel most alone, there'll always be someone out there thinking of you."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of flowers bloomed in the colors of Temp's tribe.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm keeping my promise. Once this war's over, I'm speaking up for your people."

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of healing waters. It's still shimmering, but the shimmer doesn't seem like it'll last too long . . . (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I don't know why you fought, but you fought well. Please don't die."

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A raging stormcloud in a bottle. If opened, it roars like a thunderclap as it disperses. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Next time, we finish this."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Unfortunately, this gift has been returned to sender . . .

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A painstakingly recreated sampler from the Howling's appetizer menu.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "One way or another, I'm going to find you."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Tsuru
She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
49 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 20:34:21 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A homebaked blueberry cupcake, featuring a messily-drawn Stantler face on the frosting with a blueberry nose. The taste is... Not great. Really bad. Criminally dire.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're the best Ranger anyone could ask for. Keep up the good work, Ollie! From, your secret admirer ~ ❤"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small tin of honeycomb made from a Combee. The first bite is excellent. Every subsequent bite? Acrid.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I love The Bee's Knees! Thanks for making the news so interesting. From, your secret admirer ~ ❤" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A ten Pokedollar giftcard for Sawsbucks coffee. Of the original value, only two Pokedollars and one Pokepenny remains.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you're doing well! I miss your videos." - Sent anonymously.[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single white Lily of the Valley, accompanied by a paid dry cleaning bill.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm very sorry for vomiting on you. I promise not to drink as much next time. - Mitsuru Kagami."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A "thank you" package, consisting of bouquet of roses, chocolate bar, and card. Closer inspection reveals the roses to be fake, the chocolate to be grubby, and that someone left a receipt in the card. The delivery was by a company called "Evergrande Mail", and this appears to be their "Appreciation Bundle", which cost a grand total of four Pokedollars plus delivery.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for the speedy deliery!" - Lady Crane's Mystic Services

OFFERINGS:

Send a special someone a traditional offering delivered by Misdreavus, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A selection of colourful feathers threaded into a necklace, accompanied by a ""Ho-oh Treat"".[break][break] TO: ('s Ho-oh)[break][break] CARD: "To the Emergent and the Seven-Coloured Wings: May you bring eternal happiness wherever you fly."[break][break]

OFFERINGS:

Send a special someone a traditional offering delivered by Misdreavus, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A splinter of burnt wood, floating in a glass vial filled with rainwater.[break][break] TO: ('s Suicune)[break][break] CARD: "To the Liberator and the North Winds: May you purify the world with crystal clarity."[break][break]

OFFERINGS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A scrap of meteorite, crudely fashioned into an earring.[break][break] TO: ('s Rayquaza)[break][break] CARD: "To the Peacemaker and the Dragon Lord: May your skies ever be clear."[break][break]

OFFERINGS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A chipped and cracked charm, roughly carved out of basalt with great effort. [break][break] TO: ('s Groudon)[break][break] CARD: "To the Earthshaper and the Ruby Titan: May the land you roam ever be pure."[break][break]

OFFERINGS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An envelope sealed with black wax, containing an unspoken ideal within.[break][break] TO: ('s Zekrom)[break][break] CARD: "To the Exacting and the Deep Black: May you judge our world with a clear mind."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 20:39:09 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of red roses. Tied around each is a little scroll, each one listing another thing Isaac loves about Genevieve or another memory they've shared. Tied around the last is a key to Isaac's new home.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "All these little cards, and they can't even begin to sum you up. You have no idea how lucky I am to know we have each other's backs. Here's to 2024 being our year, yeah?"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Cupcakes decorated like Eris' Pokemon, including Woopers, Reiner, and Mesprit. Taped on the bottom of one wrapper is a key to Isaac's new home. Written on the bottom of every other wrapper is the word "mega bingus"[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm always gonna be here for you, sis. No matter what."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Delicacies from Lavaridge, the home they left behind, and Fortree, the home they chose for themselves.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You have no idea how proud I am of you for how far you've come. You've always been a light for me, and I know you're gonna be one for the region, too. If you ever need anything, just say the word and I'll always have your back."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tasting menu of delicacies from Kanto, Hoenn, and even medieval Galar; the past, present, and future.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Realtalk, man, you're why I'm still here. So don't you dare give up while I'm still kicking, you hear me? We're both gonna change this world."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Isaac's own rendition of the sushi Ash made for them the day they first met, hand-delivered to ensure it's fresh as can be.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I failed you, and I'll move mountains if that's what it takes to make up for it. I'm sorry."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Piping hot soup, chock full of the heartiest ingredients.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Let's get you and Shuwen all warmed up. We could use a break between all those spars with horrors beyond our comprehension."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Trail mixes, jerkies, and other snack packs easily accessed by someone on the go.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Next time you take your magic man act on the road, these'll give you a good pick me up. Biking around the region's gotta be hard work."[break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A Sinnoh import, scents that are said to be symbolic of the Dragon of Space itself.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm so proud of you, Illie."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An eclectic bouquet, no two flowers the same, yet coming together to form a whole more beautiful than the sum of its parts.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You've gotten a ball rolling I only wish I could have. You keep fighting the good fight, and I'll be right there whenever you need me."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A big "bouquet" of plants with medicinal properties.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "The crew and I took a good bit whipping up a batch like this. But, hey. Means we can put that mad genius to use for better reasons than poisoning Navy."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of snapdragons, colored like Hoenn's various dragons.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for always making Hoenn proud, Frey."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A variety pack of tea blends, each more pleasantly-scented and soothing than the last.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're one of the busiest people in the region. Here's hoping you can find your well-earned rest soon."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It's . . . just a box of chocolates? Huh. Really?[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Look, we're both sick of all the constant chaos and magic BS going around these parts. Here's to some normalcy for you for a change."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of lilies, symbols of rebirth.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You saved my life two times over. One of these days, I'm gonna repay that favor."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A very dragon themed cake, complete with little candy gemstones and a molten chocolate core.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hoping you have a rawr-ing good time this Palentine's Day!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Local Johtonian delicacies, reminders of a home long left behind but never forgotten.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Things've been hard as hell for both of us these last few years, huh? Let's hope this new one finally gives us some rest."[break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Therapeutic salts to help with getting some much needed rest and relaxation.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "We can't change our pasts. All we can do now is fight for our futures."

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
987 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 22:07:14 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A simple, straight-forward traditional arrangement prominently featuring the hyakunichisou, also known as the zinnia. It means loyalty. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Stay the course. Hoenn needs you. ... Alive, if you can help it. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement with a single flower. Of course, only one is necessary. It is kigiku, the yellow chrysanthemum. It is the color of Saffron, and fittingly, also the color of imperial nobility. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "By any means necessary. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A simple vase overflowing with carefully arranged sumire, also called violets. They evoke honesty.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "What we talked about is a secret, by penalty of death. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An elegant traditional arrangement of renge, or lotus blooms. According to the attached card describing their meaning, they represent purity and chastity.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I've been to every show you've done in Hoenn this last year. Every single one, perfect. Keep being the best. ~Your #1 Fan"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An understated traditional arrangement of edelweiss. The attached card details their meaning, representing courage and power. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "One day your tongue'll catch up with your feet. Even then, you've got speed on your side. Don't let other people's opinions slow you down. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A large, elegant pot containing several carefully arranged tenjikubotan, commonly called the dahlia. They represent one's good taste.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Everyone was as laid back as you, this war would've been over by now. Keep on being cool. ~Your Secret Santa

... What, you thought it was over?"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A simple vase filled with botan, the peony. A small card indicates that they represent bravery. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Never thanked you for the save on Route 119 properly. You really do live up to that hero reputation. Don't lose it. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An ugly, broken vase with a single, shriveled flower in it. The attached card indicates it is sayuri, the orange lily, representing hatred.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you didn't lose that knife. It'll save you a lot of pain."

No name is provided with the card.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beaten up, heavily notated treatise on the preliminary death toll of the Kanto invasion, with flowers pressed between the pages. They are of the higanbana, the red spider lily. They represent loss and abandonment.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Memento mori."

No name is provided with the card.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Pressed sakura blossoms in a tome of poetry, settled on the first few pages of Shelley's Queen Mab. The transience of life they represent emphasize the opening lines.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No name or card is provided. The poem speaks for itself.

-- Decidedly, those words are not Kalosian.
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,974 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 6:09:58 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A batch of chocolate chip cookies shaped like the head of a Luxray.

TO:

CARD: I hope you are once again happy and healthy after what happened in Dewford. Happy Palentine's Day! -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of mint cookies.

TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Thanks for everything you did for me above the desert. -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of sugar cookies, lightly frosted yellow, red, and blue in the shapes of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune faces.

TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Thanks so much for reuniting me with Nala and Rani. It means the world to me. -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of chocolate covered nuts.

TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day from one talented dragon rider to another! The Sinnoh trip was unforgettable. Let's meet up again soon and figure out where we're going next year! -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of peanut butter cookies in the shape of fluffy clouds.

TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! I miss soaring the skies with you. -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Three boxes of peanut butter cookies cut in the shapes of the heads of various dog Pokémon.

TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! I made sure to get something without chocolate so your pack can enjoy them, too. It's a triple order - don't forget to share! -

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A yellow bouquet with blossoms resembling King's Leaf.

TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! I know you're going through some really hard times right now. If you ever need to vent, I'll listen. -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A one-pound bag of white chocolate wafers that melt in the mouth.

TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! I've got another present on the way, too. Should be coming in the mail soon. It's a nice surprise! -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A one-pound bag of peppermint bark.

TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! I miss seeing you. Heard everything from - you're the luckiest man on the face of the earth. Hit me up - I want to chitchat with you on a day when the north wind's blowing strong. -

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A one-pound bag of Galarian toffee.

TO:

CARD: Happy Palentine's Day! Couldn't stop thinking about you after you went off grid for so long. I owe so much of my success to you. I've got a date for my match with the Top Champion and I hope to see you there! -
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 12:42:32 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A medium-sized box of chocolate cookies; among their number are several that look like Lycanroc.[break][break]
TO: [break][break]
CARD: instead of a message, there is a card with an Absol’s pawprint on it, accompanied by very small text in messy handwriting: “Hope you enjoy the cookies!” - Jack[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A medium-sized box of chocolate-covered marshmallows; the biggest piece of the bunch is decorated similar to a Zeraora’s face.[break][break]
CARD: the card accompanying the box has an Absol pawprint on it, along with a messy-scrawled note: ‘VCT: from Cordy the Absol and Jack Napier’[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A medium-sized box of cupcakes in various flavors; the centerpiece has a Tauros face for icing.[break][break]
CARD: the card accompanying the box has an Absol pawprint on it, along with a messy-scrawled note: ‘VCT: from Cordy the Absol and Jack Napier, p.s. I want to find out more about your Tauros!’[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A medium-sized box of pastries in various flavors; the centerpiece has a Tauros face for icing.[break][break]
CARD: the card accompanying the box has an Absol pawprint on it, along with a messy-scrawled note: ‘VCT: from Cordy the Absol and Jack Napier, p.s. if you want to know more about alternate Alolan forms just ask me!’[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A medium-sized box of cookies in various flavors; one of the biggest cookies has a Corviknight design.[break][break]
CARD: the card accompanying the box has an Absol pawprint on it, along with a messy-scrawled note: ‘VCT: from Cordy the Absol and Jack Napier, p.s. absolutely terrifying Corviknight you got there’[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of loose-leaf anise, as well as cinnamon-flavored tea.[break][break]
CARD: the card accompanying the box has an Absol pawprint on it, along with a messy-scrawled note: ‘VCT: from Cordy the Absol and Jack Napier’[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of chocolate-dipped strawberries.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A medium-sized box of pastries in various flavors; the centerpiece croissant has a Pikachu face on it.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A medium-sized box of chocolate-covered marshmallows; the biggest piece of the bunch is decorated similar to an Absol’s face.[break][break]
CARD: the card accompanying the box has an Absol pawprint on it, along with a messy-scrawled note: ‘VCT: from Cordy the Absol and Jack Napier, my Absol hissed at me while I was writing the card! Sorry!’[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box of assorted candies, enough to make one’s teeth rot.[break][break]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 16:03:17 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A boxed assortment of high quality chocolates and a bouquet of red roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentines Day! Can't wait to see you tonight, amorino. Love, Frank."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of top shelf, Galarian brandy.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for everything you've done for me, Cil. Let's hang out again soon, yeah? Signed, ."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A tin of luxury brand loose leaf tea.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I figure you're more of a coffee guy than a tea guy, but I hear this stuff is really good for relaxing. Enjoy! Signed, ."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A colorful bouquet of different flowers, the stems wrapped in white silk ribbon. It comes with a small glass vase.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day, Yuina! It's been a while since we've hung out. Let's get lunch sometime. Signed, ."
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 1:12:24 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar

CANDY & A CARD:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A poorly wrapped package dotted with Galarian ZIGZAGOONs curled together in the shape of hearts. Inside is an assortment of small candies (fruity and chocolate) and a kiddie Palatine’s card that students might give out to their classmates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card is the fat face of an Alolan PERSIAN with the phrase, “You’re puuurrr-fect!” and on the other is a scribbled note stating, “You know I hate this gushy shit but I figured I should get ya somethin. — D”
(Damien does in fact love this gushy shit but would never admit to it under pain of death.)
[break][break]

CANDY & A CARD:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single piece of chocolate is taped to a kiddie Palatine’s card that students might give out to their classmates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card is a sleepy-looking MUNNA with the phrase, “You’re always in my dreams!” and on the other is a scribbled note stating, “You better not miss rent again, punk. I won’t go easy on ya just cause it’s Palentine’s Day. — D”
[break][break]

CANDY & A CARD:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single piece of chocolate is taped to a kiddie Palatine’s card that students might give out to their classmates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card is a fierce-looking JOLTEON with the phrase, “You electrify my heart!” and on the other is a scribbled note stating, “Hope you’re staying safe cause idk if I can save your ass a second time. — Damien”
[break][break]

CANDY & A CARD:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single piece of chocolate is taped to a kiddie Palatine’s card that students might give out to their classmates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card is a drooling SABLEYE with the phrase, “You sparkle like a gem in my eyes!” and on the other is a scribbled note stating, “I’m gonna need another drink soon after some of the shit that’s happened lately. Text me if you’re down. — Damien”
[break][break]

CANDY & A CARD:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single piece of chocolate is taped to a kiddie Palatine’s card that students might give out to their classmates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card is a cartoony DHELMISE with the phrase, “You’re my anchor!” and on the other is a scribbled note stating, “Happy Palentine’s, boss man. — Damien”
[break][break]

CANDY & A CARD:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single piece of chocolate is taped to a kiddie Palatine’s card that students might give out to their classmates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card is a happy-looking ROCKRUFF with the phrase, “Life would be RUFF without you!” and on the other is a scribbled note stating, “Miss ya at work, boss. Hope the eldritch horror god thing is workin out for ya. — Damien”
[break][break]

CANDY & A CARD:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single piece of chocolate is taped to a kiddie Palatine’s card that students might give out to their classmates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card is an excited-looking UNOWN with the phrase, “My love for you spans the bounds of time and space!” and on the other is a scribbled note stating, “Get that good puss today, Nomes. Oh and tell Parker I said hi and that she’s going down the next time we play Overclock 2. — D”
[break][break]

CANDY & A CARD:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single piece of chocolate is taped to a kiddie Palatine’s card that students might give out to their classmates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card is a proud-looking CHARIZARD with the phrase, “You light me up!” and on the other is a scribbled note stating, “I moved bars since Howling closed. If you’re lookin for a new place to hang, I attached the address to the card. Happy Palentine’s, Hex Boy. — Damien”
[break][break]

MISC. PAPERWORK & CANDY:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Some miscellaneous paperwork that happened to be tucked in with ’s gift when it was delivered. A piece of candy is haphazardly taped to the back of one of the papers, as if by accident.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no note, but hopefully Howard enjoys the surprise candy.
[break][break]

CANDY & A CARD:

delivered by mail

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single piece of chocolate is taped to a kiddie Palatine’s card that students might give out to their classmates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: On one side of the card is a cutesy SQUIRTLE with the phrase, “You bring me out of my shell!” and on the other is a scribbled note stating, “I moved bars since Howling closed. If you’re lookin for a new place to hang, I attached the address to the card. Happy Palentine’s, Jazz. — Damien”
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 19:59:34 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box full of assorted candies and sweet treats. Hilariously, all of the box contents are Alto Marean.[break][break]
CARD: ‘don’t get diabetes from eating all of this in one go, la idiota is written on the card. while there is no signature, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box full of chocolate-covered marshmallows. The biggest one in the center has a Flygon-like design.[break][break]
CARD: ‘remember what I told you about having alternate options outside of ridable Pokémon? you best not forget it,’ is written on the card. while there is no signature, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box with an assortment of various flavorful teas. [break][break]
CARD: ‘you look like you could use lots of these,’ is written on the card. while there is no signature, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box with an assortment of cupcakes. All of the cupcakes have an Alolan theme to them. [break][break]
CARD: ‘avoid work while eating these on a vacation!’ is written on the card. while there is no signature, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box with an assortment of freshly-baked cookies. One of them has an Urshifu-inspired pattern baked into it. [break][break]
CARD: ‘you were right, I need to take them out on more walks!’ is written on the card. while there is no signature, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box containing chocolate-covered strawberries. Hilariously, there is a very hastily-added note in small print that replaced the card that came along with these. [break][break]
CARD: Instead of a card, a note accompanies this particular gift. ‘there was this new chocolate… I think it was called bite and bang, or something? anyway, yeah… apparently it says that it takes effect after thirty minutes or less whatever that means so, like, don’t go out on a public date if you do decide to share this with my friend because of that thirty minutes or less disclaimer…’ is written on the folded piece of paper. while there is no signature, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box with an assortment of freshly-baked pastries. The biggest pastry has an Aggron-inspired design. [break][break]
CARD: ‘pffffft does this even need a card, xoxo cuz’ is written on the card. while there is no signature, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box full of assorted candies and sweet treats. Funny thing is, all the sweet treats in the box are apparently meant to be given to young kids.[break][break]
TO: (on behalf of the Lavaridge Ranger Captain)[break][break]
CARD: ‘i know you have kids. don’t tell your wife about this candy stash!’ is written on the card. while there is no signature, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box with an assortment of various teas, along with a matching tea bag holder in the shape of a Meowstic’s face. [break][break]
CARD: while there is no card that came along with this gift, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A box with an assortment of freshly-baked cookies. Several of them are baked in the image of a Spinda. [break][break]
CARD: ‘we need to hang out more, man.’ is written on the card. while there is no signature, you can’t help but tell you know just who this came from.[break][break]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 0:42:19 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

SWEETHEART SALE 2024

I'm not late, you're late.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A fancy bouquet of White Chrysanthemums, peach roses, berries and... a crystal bloom? Woah! These seem to have been picked from a garden lovingly tended by wild life.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To a very special, lovely gal. Let's hang out whenever you're free, cadet. My treat! ♥"

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: This seems like a very expensive perfume for young men... Nice.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "How're you doing, man? Hope everything's alright. Let's catch up sometime! Happy palentine~ "

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It's not quite clear what brand this is... but it does not smell good.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "If you're gonna be an asshole, you may as well smell like one too. Happy palentine~"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A heart shaped box of chocolates... that opens to a collection of strangely shaped, yet delicious confections.
![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Ya didn't think it would be just flowers, did ya? Happy Palentines~♥."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A cool, made to order box with the recipient's name etched along the surface in braille. It contains home-made cinnamon buns. It's overflowing with brotherly love![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I love ya, little guy. Sorry I don't spend as much time with ya anymore. Happy palentine."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A cute, adorned tin box with the recipient's name wrapped around its surface in a pretty, red ribbon. It contains countless home made cinnamon cookies! It's overflowing with brotherly love![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I love ya, squirt. Sorry if I make it hard to tell sometimes. Happy palentine."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A expensive looking box of... Macarons? Nice.
![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey, Champ in the making! Been a while since we spoke— don't be a stranger, yeah? Happy Palentine!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It's a box with a plate of... fancy donuts inside. How does one find fancy donuts?
![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for everything ya do, man. Take care of yourself and don't get yourself killed again. Happy Palentines."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box with cute, tiny cakes inside.
![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Just a little thank you for taking care of Eris! Happy Palentines."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It's a pokkenger cake, what else?
![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It's caaake tiiime! Happy Palentines day!"[break][break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 1:42:01 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

SWEETHEART SALE 2024

I'm not late, you're late.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beautiful bouquet with a myriad of flowers, varied in color, form, fragrance... but which declare a singular message.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I love you. Happy Palentines."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It is a somber but beautiful arrangement, the bouquet delivered to the commissioner. Encouraging and appreciative, but worried for her. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "May one day both you and this region be free. Happy Palentines."

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A nicely expensive perfume chosen a man of expertise in the ways of high society.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentines, Sheriff."

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An expensive perfume for young men. It has a nice fragrance that is applicable to any occasion without being intrusive.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Even swords need to be taken care of. Take care. Happy Palentines."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It's an expensive looking lava-cake. It smells delicious.
![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You've grown greatly. Keep doing your best, Melody. Happy Palentines."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An expensive looking flan is inside of a fancy looking box.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Your good work is appreciated. Happy Palentines."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Inside the fancy looking box there is a... perfectly kept Brownie a la mode. How the f—[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Our time together was brief, but I remember it fondly. Thank you. Happy Palentines."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It appears to be a strawberry cake. It tastes as great as it looks, a rare pleasure.
![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Your good work for the people of this region as well as Galar is deserving of praise, your highness. Happy Palentines."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A fancy looking, fancier tasting lemon cake. Yum.
![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentines, your highness."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A multi-layered, delicious and highly complex looking tiramisu cake is found within a fancy, expensive looking box...
![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you kindly for everything, Aurelie. Happy Palentines. P.S. Keep training"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet heavy with Basils... and Monkshood. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentines."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 3:19:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

BOUQUETS:

A bouquet of roses delivered by Meloetta herself

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy valentines day baby. I hope you don't have as many thorns as these roses. I cut my hands a lot trying to get rid of them. In hindsight, I should've just probably asked one of my pokemon to pluck them off safely.."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

A box of cookies and sweets delivered by Melody's magearna

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Here's some food since you always end up cooking for me, happy palentines!" [break][break]

PERFUMES:

A special perfume Melody had been advertising lately

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope this year shapes up to be a super fabulous one. If you have a boyfriend, tell me, don't tell navy. I'll get a bottle of wine, you're 18 right?"

BOUQUETS:

Yellow roses delivered by hand to Desiree by Melody's Primarina

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen yellow roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know we haven't really met in person before but I've been listening to your albums lately and I adore them. You put a lot of personality into them so I wish you the best as a fellow artist!"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

A box of cookies and sweets delivered by Melody's smeargle

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of different dog pokemon shaped cookies with various flavors[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Wuff u!" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

A special box of sweets and treats delivered by Melody's Heatran to Penny's office

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of cookies shaped like Penny's favorite fire type pokemon and the pokemon home insignia. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you enjoy these! You could also just keep them on your office desk or sumthin. idk." [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

A bouquet of Snapdragons colored light blue and crimson red delivered by Melody's Noivern, his collar says airpod on it.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen yellow roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for all of your support with pokemon home. I cannot have done it without you and your guidance. I hope our bond continues to deepen as we get to know one another."
[/h2][/blockquote]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

A special box of cookies delivered by Melody's alcremie.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of cookies themed after pokemon Ollie has used in front of Melody, each one with the first initial of their nickname written in cream.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I figured it'd be fitting to send the guy who names his pokemon after different foods some cookies! Thanks for all the great work you do with home!!" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

A special box of tea delivered by Cobalion himself

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A special box set of citrus tea native to Paldean region. The bags of tea are decorated after the swords of justice. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Thank you for all the lessons you impart onto me. Your guidance has been crucial to me in the past year and for that I'm eternally grateful" [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

A bouquet of purple Iris flowers tied with a white ribbon delivered by Melody's Dondozo

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope these flowers find you well on your journey!"
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 7:44:32 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of lily of the valley and forget me nots, wrapped in a sheer blue bow. [break][break]
CARD: "I hope these blooms will brighten your day, and soothe ssome of the hurt I've caused you." From Concord

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small travel size tube with light pink liquid inside. The notes are lychee, citrus, and a smidge of sandalwood.[break][break]
CARD: "I personally think fragrances are better than candles. Hope you enjoy this. Thank you for your hard work, here's to another year together. From

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small travel size tube with pale green liquid inside. The notes are something between jasmine and clean linens meant to be refreshing.[break][break]
CARD: "Good work thiss year." From

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sheer, light pink bag of vanilla madeleines, and a tin of loose leaf chamomille. [break][break]
CARD: "For all you do, I hope to work with you again in the future. Perhaps something lesss stresful. Please enjoy these solo, or with company. There should be more than enough." From [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of blue and red cut snapdragons tied with a sheer white bow. [break][break]
CARD: "Does it remind you of something? I'll turn in your other gift soon, it didn't come in time. Look forward to working with you in the future." From

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A whole tin of plain butter cookies in the shape of boxing gloves. [break][break]
TO: ( addressed to Jett ) [break][break]
CARD: "Thank you for a wonderful tournament match." From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of high quality chocolates in the shape of seasshells, horsea, and octillery. [break][break]
CARD: "Thank you for continuing to be my friend, and good luck on your future promotion. I love you, Callie." From [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of vivid and colorful tulips, tied together with a bow of twine. Attached is also a small bag of flower shaped pokemon treats with a tag that reead 'For Wilfred'. [break][break]
CARD: "May this bouquet find you well, and bring you a little enjoyment. Happy Palentine's Day." From

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A high quality bag of Continental coffee beans and a stainless steel flask with the words COFFEE BREAK engraved, and the name FERNANDO SILPH engraved on the back.[break][break]
CARD: "Hope this roast is to your liking, and if not I have attached a contingency. I look forward to working otwards another productive year with you." From [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An asssortment of madeline cookeis in different flavors. [break][break]
CARD: "Don't eat it all at once. Try eating ssome whhen you're overthinking. That's what I do. Hope to see you soon." From [break][break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 16:44:28 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A mixed bouquet of colorful wildflowers[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you're not working yourself too hard. Spar soon?"

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single fiery red and gold orchid, potted[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for the advice. I'm already putting it to good use. The kiss wasn't half bad either."

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A gentle and lovely bottle of perfume meant to evoke the sea's mysteries: coconut, iris, hazelnut, and opalescent white musk.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "One of these days, I'll make it to your challenge. Thanks for giving me the kick in the ass I needed to train harder and take the gym circuit seriously."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of red wine - the same brand they'd shared so many years ago, covertly, in a summer camp dormitory kitchen - and a box of Ollie's favorite Kanto snacks from when they were growing up together.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Here's to second chances, new beginnings, and sunnier days. I look forward to working with you on the Amnesty Program. Never forget how much you mean to me."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bag of high quality Alolan coffee and a tin of scones[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For the late nights. Hoenn's people are lucky to have you watching their backs."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of high quality Galarian teas and a tin of scones[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "We should catch up sometime. I've been meaning to visit the museum."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A mixed six pack of locally brewed beer and a tin of assorted cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Let's hang out again soon. Appreciate your support."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of high quality Galarian teas and a tin of assorted cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you're taking care of yourself, Aurelie."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A care package full of all kinds of goodies from several regions - Alolan candy, Kantonian snacks, Unovan soda, Galarian tea - hidden at the bottom, there's a framed photo of the two of them together after their gym battle with [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "What can I possibly write that I haven't already said to you? I owe you my life. You're the brother I always needed. We'll change the world one way or another."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of various cookies and candies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey, kid. Stay safe out there. Hit me up if you want to go for ice cream sometime, though these should keep your sweet-tooth happy for a bit."[break][break]

OTHER:

Send a special someone a bespoke gift delivered by Stufful, signed

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An ornate ceremonial dagger designed by with dragons inlaid into the base[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "vinxa for froneel, Freya."[break][break]

OTHER:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A high quality bottle of whiskey and some painkillers (given their recent encounter with Rocket)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Shit's fucked, I know, but you're a good man."[break][break]

OTHER:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A crown of thorns and heliotrope, a flower that symbolizes eternal devotion[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "See you soon."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,803 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 18:07:39 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of edelweiss and white clover flowers. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I miss you man. You know where to find me, let's catch up."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of red columbine and hibiscus flowers.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope our friendship continues to bloom. Ask me about my summer playlist, I need tips."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of hydrangea flowers surrounded by thyme.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're far stronger than you know, don't let anyone tell you differently.

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of purple pansies, violets, and clematis.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You already know how much our friendship means to me. I'm with you no matter what."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of blue saliva surrounded by tarragon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "The card is blank except for Oscar's signature."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of bittersweet, orange lily, and tansy flowers. They seem to have been throttled. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "1v1 me bitch--signed, your secret admirer ;)"

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a citrus perfume.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Smell that? That's success baby! Let's let it ride!"

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a berry scented perfume. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I never said sorry for throwing up into your mouth that one time. Sorry! <3

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle full of vintage whiskey. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Here's whiskey disguised as perfume. Great for parties! May our friendship surge forward!"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of peppermint hibiscus tea.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'd never abandon you. I am here whenever you need me, no matter what!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An ornate sewing supplies box made from mahagony. There are assorted cookies inside.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're still my best friend. Prepare to get a lot of sewn gifts for every holiday."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of alphabet cookies.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I have so many ideas we can collaborate on. Let's get coffee soon!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of citrus green tea.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I can't wait to work together again, everything you touch is magic! Never stop innovating!"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of assorted chocolates shaped like hearts.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Word?"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A tin of chocolate bonbons.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Remember to keep my pager close, use it if you ever need help."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of fruity hard candies fashioned to resemble skitty.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "BITCH WHERE ARE YOU!?"[break][break]