Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
987 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 1:18:00 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Leavanny, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bunch of flowers carefully arranged in a traditional style, an immaculate display piece. A small card explains that they're ajisai, the hydrangea, representing pride.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You almost beat me back in VCT. Almost. Hope this helps soften the blow. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A traditional flower arrangement with an antique vase. A small cards explains that they're keshiki, the yellow poppy, representing success. Closer inspection of the vase reveals that it's a draconid relic from Granite Cave.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You might've lost VCT, but brawn isn't everything. Might rules the present, but intellect rules the past and future. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small box contains a single flower, pressed between two panes of glass. It's the akai tsubaki, the red camellia, and it represents a warrior's death.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Doesn't matter how many fights you lose anymore. Every day after you've come back to life is a victory. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A stunning vase with an equally beautiful traditional flower arrangement. A small pamphlet indicates that the flowers are the hibiscus, representing gentleness. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Might've scared you before. Didn't mean it. Next time we meet I won't wear my game face, we can get to know one another better. ~Baki"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A vibrant traditional flower arrangement, in an understated vase. A small card indicates that is the shiragiku, the white chrysanthemum, which represents truth. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Condolences for the loss. Good fight. Looking forward to showing you my street brawling skills. ~Baki"

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,009 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 6:24:45 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A windowed pastry box containing Puits d'amour ("wells of love"): rounded puff-pastry cases with a hollow center filled with raspberry jelly, vanilla pastry cream, and glazed with caramel. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A naughty dessert for a very nice boyfriend. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, ."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of a dozen ruby-red tulips tied together with a silk ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Because I never get tired of putting our tulips together. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, ."
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 8:25:15 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A plain bouquet of roses of various colors yet what catches the eye is not that the vase that holds them isn't a vase at all but a funeral urn of galarian craft.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Spent more money on the thing to hold these than the actual flowers. Tell Doug he's got some ribs coming his way" - Kaz.
[break]
ORDER DETAILS: half a dozen lily of the valley flowers wrapped around in paper with luxray theming around it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Sorry 'bout before...or after?" - there is no signature
[break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bundle of marigolds wrapped up with a large satin Paldean Taurous keeping them tied together with a crimson ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Waiting for that rematch with ya. Don't keep me waiting!" - Kaz.
[break]
ORDER DETAILS: A basket full of various glowing mushrooms native to Ballonera along with a small stuffed Nihilego hiding among them.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Navy said you were a toxic girl so have some shrooms." - Kaz.

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A glass bottle shaped like a pine tree filled with the earthy scent of a forest in the morning.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Spending too much time in the beach Sheriff. Let's go camping out in the woods someday." - Kaz
[break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle shaped like a mushroom with a pungent scent of earth mixed with lavender and roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know what this looks like, but its a hidden treasure of Ballonera, figured you'd want something of the homeland" - Kaz
[break]
ORDER DETAILS: Wrapped in a basket with paper Audino ears are a bundle of scented candles ranging from fruit scents to scents such as rainy days.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope things are well for ya man. Ya looked bummed after the tournament." - Kaz
[break]
ORDER DETAILS: A six pack of extra strength deodorant with a scent of ocean breeze.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Me. You. Gym date. Let's get sweaty and pump it all day and night <3" - Kaz

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Stufful, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Instead of a heart shaped box its a Delcatty shaped box full of assorted milk chocolates ranging from truffles to cream filled ones.[break][break] TO: @chui[break][break] CARD: "Know a cool little chocolate place down in Lavaridge if you ever wanted to get outta the house. My treat." - Kaz[break][break]
[break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of macaroons all colored different shades of blue with the taste of blueberry accompanying them.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "What up superstar. Hope that cowboy of yours ain't hogtying you to the bed. <3" - Kaz
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 8:57:17 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS & FLOWERS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. Accompanied by a massive bouquet of red roses. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Work takes a lot of my time, much more than I’d like. I promise to do better in the future!” - signed JoJo[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues, an assortment of various tea blends, and several oversized chocolate boxes.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know this is a meager apology for my lack of spending proper time with you as family. But still here you go, and I promise to do better in the future!” - Signed Johanna Joy[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day!” - Signed, Johanna[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and chamomile tea blends. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For all your efforts to keep Hoenn safe. Hopefully these gifts will offer you a moment's respite.” - Johanna Joy[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and chamomile tea blends. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know you like going fast, but remember to take it easy from time to time!” - Johanna Joy[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and chamomile tea blends. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thrilling danger might be what you enjoy, but remember to stay safe and rest too!” - Johanna Joy[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and chamomile tea blends. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For all your efforts to keep Hoenn safe and help the local avian population.” - Johanna Joy[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and chamomile tea blends. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "It’s been a while. Hope you are doing well and staying safe!” - Johanna Joy[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and chamomile tea blends. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For all your efforts to keep Hoenn safe. Hopefully these gifts will offer you a moment's respite.” - Johanna Joy[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and Galarian tea blends. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope this gift finds you well. I know this isn’t much but hopefully it will offer you a moment’s respite.” - Johanna Joy[break][break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,706 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 9:57:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS:An assorted bundle of different teas[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for all of the hardwork you do. You're greatly appreciated. Just try to relax sometimes. Happy Palentines day"- " [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS:An assorted bundle of different teas[break][break] TO:  [break][break] CARD: "I hear hibiscus tea helps people relax. Try it out. Or don't. Either way, take a break from time to time. Happy Palentines day." - " [break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "This was all the rage back when I was in Kalos. Hope you enjoy. - "

BOUQUET:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A pikachu made out of red roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I thought this was cute, and it reminded me of Tofu. Happy Palentines day - P.S. Dinner tonight?" [break][break]

BOUQUET:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen roses wrapped in lace.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I saw these flowers and thought of you. Happy Palentines. " -

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a rose perfume. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A personal favorite. I hope you enjoy. - "

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS:Video game themed cupcakes[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "They're cute, right? Had them specially made since I know you like those games. Enjoy." - " [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS:Assorted Cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for all your hardwork. To another year, happy Palentines day." - " [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS:Assorted Cookies[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for all your hardwork. To another year, happy Palentines day." - " [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 15:54:09 GMT
ana fell Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An enormous bouquet of snapdragons in every color, tied with turquoise ribbon and in a vase the shape of a coiled Salamence.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Sure to brighten up any hotel room. Love ya.”

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of five flavor-filled chocolates, roughly the size of rubber ducks, that are shaped like Pidoves.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For the only person I know that likes these Pokemon. Mac n cheese date later?”[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: It’s actually a small aquarium stocked with a variety of little corals. It’s delivered by a team of Conkeldurr.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I built the tank myself! Hope this isn’t, like, sacrilegious. Thanks for having my back.”

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A large white box with a clear top containing designer Pokemon treats in various canine-related shapes. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For the kids…”[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A started rosebush with the roots wrapped in burlap. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "...and for you."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of milk-chocolate Froakies. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Dattebayo, Ribbit-san!"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A vibrant collection of dahlias in multiple colors and a giftbox set of WWE Raw DVDs. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "So you can practice your steel chair moves.”

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of hard candies artfully shaped like different Bug-types. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know you don’t drink, but hopefully you like sweets?”[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A life-sized chocolate Pikachu.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy palentines, sideburns.”[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bursting bouquet of mixed roses and lilies in bright colors. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "GO LASH GO!"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of nine ‘fox tail’ cannoli, with different sweet fillings.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Fox playdate soon, yeah?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,009 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 16:55:30 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single perfect mauve-colored orchid in a delicate glass vase.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A beautiful, elegant, refined flower for the most beautiful, elegant, and refined lady I know. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, ."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A small jar of candied flowers: roses, violets, pansies, and lilac.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Roses are red, violets are blue, my life is so much sweeter because of you. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, ."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of sugar-dusted, golden-brown madeleines accented with lemon zest.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To better times and a brighter future."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Several fragrant blooms of lily-of-the-valley in a small ceramic pot.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope these flowers bring you a little of the sweetness of spring in wintertime. Signed, ."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of sugar cookies in the shapes of letters and Unown symbols, as well as a bag of medium-roast coffee beans that, when brewed, offer notes of dark chocolate and caramel.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A hopefully delicious pick-me-up for when your responsibilities keep you up all night. Signed, ."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:04:13 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A huge box of full sized Unovan candy bars. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For the past…"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bright bouquet of various blue flowers. Nestled within is a bejeweled feather pendant on a silver chain.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "...and for the future. Love you, eternally, until the stars fall out of the sky.”

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Florges, signed or anonymous!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of expensive summer-themed scents, in glass bottles shaped like spreading suns.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for always lighting our way.”

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of chocolates filled with various berry fillings.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know you won’t stay out of trouble, but at least let me know if you ever need help.”[break][break]

PERFUMES:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An expensive cologne in a silver bottle, with aromatic hints of champagne.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To your health. Seriously, take care of yourself.”

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Pink roses and tulips with assorted greenery arranged into an ascending point. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “For your guidance.”

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of chocolate teddy bears in various flavors in a variety of pink shades.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For your hope, and your joy.”[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of gold blooms and tawny leaves wrapped around ten arrows.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Strike true.”
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm the ugliest guy on the lower east side, but i've got wheels and you want to go for a ride.
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:15:54 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A canister of loose leaf tea. It appears to be a blend of black tea and blackberry leaves, and boasts a “well balanced” flavor profile with “sweet blackberry and black currant notes”. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for battling me back in the VCT. Hope this gift finds you well!”[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A canister of loose leaf tea. The label indicates that it is a green tea blend that features tropical mango, ginger root, and a “satisfying peppermint finish”.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for battling me at the VCT! Hope you and your Froakie are doing well!”[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A canister of loose leaf, caffeine-free tea. It's ingredients include lemongrass, ginger root, lemon peel, and spearmint, and it's flavor profile is described as “warm and aromatic with bright citrus overtones”.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for battling me at the VCT! Hope I can pay your gym a visit one of these days!”[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A canister of loose leaf tea. It appears to be an herbal tea blend that includes honeybush, rooibos, and marigold, and the packaging describes it's flavor as being “fruity and nutty, slightly sweet in a honey-like way”.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for battling me at the VCT! Hope you like the tea!”[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A book titled “Have a Little Pun: An Illustrated Play on Words”. It features pages of Pokemon-themed puns alongside beautiful watercolor illustrations.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for battling me at the VCT! Here's some reading material in case you ever want a rematch.” - Eddie[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A small stuffed Bewear holding a bar of premium chocolate.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for battling me back at the VCT. Hit me up if you wanna hang out again sometime!” - Eddie[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A variety pack of jerky made to resemble a floral arrangement. Comes with a pint glass “vase” and five flavors of jerky; original, hot, hickory, teriyaki, and hickory teriyaki. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm down for that rematch any time! Hit me up whenever you wanna battle, or just hang out!” - Eddie[break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A crisp, off-white card embossed with tasteful, looping gold script. It appears to be made of a good quality cardstock, and has a tasteful thickness to it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for battling me at the VCT.”[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of stark white magnolias, framed by a few branches of eucalyptus.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for battling me in the VCT! Can't wait to meet up with ya again!” [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of cream colored dahlias, artfully arranged with a few branches of dark cocculus.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for going up against me in the VCT! Hope these flowers find you well!” [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of purple and white heather, bundled with a few branches of lemon leaf. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for battling me in the VCT! Hope you like the flowers.” [break][break]

ORDER DETAILS: A large floral arrangement prominently featuring sunflowers, accompanied by purple forget-me-nots and astilbe nestled alongside branches of ivy and dragon fern.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: The card appears to have had several lines crossed out and rewritten, only leaving a small line of scratchy lettering at the bottom of the card,[break]
“Thanks for battling me at VCT. C U around?”
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:40:48 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Not a tea, but a large bottle of Ash’s favorite booze, accompanied by a box of his favorite chocolates. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: In an effort to maintain the ruse, the card is blank, save for a single lip-print in teal-colored lipstick. [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of whiskey and a package of sea-salt caramels.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for my life.” [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box of sour candies shaped like the atomic makeup of the elements of the periodic table.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for being my hall pass!”[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A chocolate ganache filled chocolate rocket ship.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for supporting my research. To many infinities yet to come.”[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A giant mint chocolate egg. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Shut the fuck up <3 ”[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of black and white roses wrapped in white ribbon and pinned with a bejeweled skull and crossbones pendant. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: There is no card.

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:54:08 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A singular begonia and a singular lavender [break][break] TO: , , , , , , , , , [break][break] CARD: sent anonymously, with a smiley face written on the card
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 18:01:36 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: an assortment of teas, dark chocolates, chocolate truffles, kitakami mochi, and kalosian macarons[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: to the one who took me in and has helped me every step of the way... happy palentines. i hope you enjoy these treats[break][break]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 18:09:56 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of zinnias that are in a variety of colors. It's accompanied by a black card that's etched in gold.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you - Roy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of Night and Day Snapdragons. The crimson petals are so dark they're almost black while the the lower "jaws" are a distinct ivory color. The card is simple but matches the same white of the flowers.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day - Roy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A glass vase filled to the brim with sunflowers and other greenery. A single yellow rose is separated from the rest of the bouquet.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for the battle - Roy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of roses that are white and medium pink. The buds have expanded beyond the size of the vase that contains their stems. The card is placed neatly between two roses.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Wishing you the best - Roy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of flowers organized in such a way that it resembles a poochyena. Instead of card, there's just a small piece of paper that appears to be torn from something bigger. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for the battle - Roy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses elegantly placed in a simple mason jar. The card is tied to the handle of the jar.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day - Roy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A single red spider lily that's delivered with a torn piece of paper. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for the battle - Roy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A collection of Night and Day Snapdragons. The crimson petals are so dark they're almost black while the the lower "jaws" are a distinct ivory color. The card is simple but matches the same white of the flowers. It comes with two tickets to a movie.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "THIS WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU. RETURN THOSE TICKETS OR ELSE."

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bundle of lilies with various colors. Some of the flowers look like shuriken while the rest resemble kunai.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for the battle - Roy"

BOUQUETS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Three sunflowers stolen from the vase given to Ollie Morales. A single note is wrapped around one of the stems.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I owe you a round two - Roy"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 18:32:16 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of white chocolate treats, peanut butter cookies, and green tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know life hasn't been the same for you, but watching you step up, and become stronger is always inspirational. You make me so proud of you."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A special blend of premium coffee, with a tin of equally premium biscotti.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Congrats on making it to the big leagues. I'll be rooting for you, man."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You've grown up to be one hell of a man. Words can't begin to describe how proud of you I really am."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bottle of the finest Kalosian wine, alongside a box of Kalosian pastries.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know I haven't made your job any easier, but this is the least I could do to express my gratitude for the generous second chance you've given me. Even if I can't earn back the trust you once had in me, I'll keep fighting for it, til the bitter end."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm pulling through for you, Genny. Please, take care of yourself, and Isaac."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for being a good friend to me all these years. I know it hasn't been easy, but I'm glad to have you on our side."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I just wanted to send you a small token of my gratitude, cousin.[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I know I haven't made things easy, but thank you for having my back, despite our differences. Let's make Hoenn better together."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Sorry I haven't been around much. I just wanted to thank you for being a good friend for all these years."[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Sweetheart Sale 2024
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 20:22:51 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Left on her desk when she comes into work alongside several sticky notes with tasks to do.

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A box with little tissue paper inside to leave room for the bags of chocolate chip cookies, gummy worms, sweet candies, and bags of tea.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I got you a bit of everything - tell me what you like for next time. Appreciate all you do for me."[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Anonymously sent

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of sugar and butter cookies shaped like Rowlet.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You don't have to tell her they're from me. Happy Valentine's day, my heart."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

Delivered by a leavanny to the office of Head Ranger Morales!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: A bundle of bluebells with a smattering of goldenrods[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "The florist talked me into these because I wanted to tell you I appreciate you and everything you've done for me. Be well. - Freya."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

A neat blue box wrapped with red ribbons!

[break][break]
ORDER DETAILS: Goods from Rustboro's local bakeries and an assortment of dragonfruit teas from Pacifidlog[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Isk mi gareskel ihk wux"[break][break]