TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 10:30:49 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

This collective hallucination was a much needed reprieve from their harsh reality. Here, Andrea felt free. Here, she did not feel cold. Here, she did not feel in pain. If prison was Hell, then surely this had to be Heaven, no?
[break][break]
No. While bright and colorful, this unsullied utopia was not her version of paradise. She was, in essence, still caged. True freedom would be the ability to fly far away from anything that reminded her she was a slave, and return to Hoenn. That was her homeland.
[break][break]
While in the dream world, she came across , whose presence both soothed her and vexed her. She found in one of the alleys, a husk of his former self. She also ran into people unfamiliar to her, and gained valuable information about the other wards.
[break][break]
Then, a thought occurred to her: If every imprisoned soul shared this dream, including a bunch of amnesiac aliens, then surely she had to be here too.
[break][break]
The ogre was the key. Others saw her as a monster, but thanks to the RKS Simulation, Andrea knew that she was just a lonely child craving acceptance and companionship. Perhaps the way to escape their hellish imprisonment would not be through hatred and aggression, but by showing unconditional love to a child that deserved it.
[break][break]
The young woman cupped her hands around her mouth and imitated the ogre’s cry. “PON! PON! PON!” She continued to strain her vocal cords throughout the city block, hoping for an answer. “If you can hear me, please say something! I’m not mad at you for hurting me! I know you didn’t mean to! I just wanna be your friend! Remember my voice when you wake up!”

NOTES

- Dummy ward[break]
- No Pokémon, no Sygna Suit[break]
- Disadvantaged (roll two times; the lower roll is used)[break]
- Dream threads: Shred, Howard, Josh, Navy[break]
- Searches for Ogerpon in the dream world while imitating Ogerpon's cry[break]
- Tries to tell Ogerpon that she is a friend and to remember her voice after waking up

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,529 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 16:39:30 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

The silence between Melody and Amor was long and drawn out.. She remained silent, trying to feel for something, anything. Was Cobalion gone? Every emotion she sent to him was met with eerie silence. "I cant feel anything from Cobalion...did they get him? Did they turn him into a slave?" she said praying that she was wrong. [break][break]

She was so lost in thought she hadn't realized at first that he had offered her the bed in the room. He states it was cause he did not want to clean her corpse but that didn't exactly feel like him for some reason. "Thank you. Amor." the kindness he showed her here would not be forgotten. She took the spot in the bed and wrapped herself in the only comfort that been provided to her in this hellscape. [break][break]

"We can't do anything without our pokemon..I can't do anything." she says as her despair continued to make her lose hope. She tried her best to fight back against it but...she couldn't even sing to lift her spirits. The guards made her fearful that she'd be squished the very moment she disturbed the status quo of this place.[break][break]

It was then that her eyes began to feel extremely heavy that the scene started to shift. She felt "awake" in this space, she wanders the city and eventually happens upon a peculiar daycare. Her eyes widen in horror, Her pokemon were struck in glass displays. "PRIMARINA, MELOETTA, ORICORIO!!" she says as she rushes up to the glass and slams on it with her fists. She looks around to try and break through the glass to reach them. [break][break]

"PLEASE WAKE UP, I NEED YOU" she begs as the glass did not give way at all as tears well up in her eyes. It was then that a familiar friend find- well. Hears her scream. ()

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Melody tries to reach out to cobalion again but to no avail. [break]
Thanks for allowing her to sleep in the bed and wont forget this kindness when the time comes[break]
Finds her pokemon in the city dream daycare and starts to flip her shit[break]
finds melody in the dream. (thread pending)
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,898 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 21:19:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-fire"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

It does not take long for one nightmare to extend into another. As such, it was with natural inclinations that Penelope was forced into a deep slumber yet again.
[break][break]
Again, and again, and again, her fingers would twitch inward, her heart reaching towards the promises engrained into her essence. The coveted - it was then, in the discomfort of the unruly cot, that she realized the title's inner truth.
[break][break]
Twisting her torso, a sullen cheek pressed into the flattened pillow. She stared out, dull eyes overlooking a masculine shadow made space along the cold ground.
[break][break]
Insolent. Disgusting beast of ignorance. His very existence stirred storms within her head. How dare he live? How dare he breathe the same air as she, tainting it with every exhale of premature rot.
[break][break]
Her finger flicked inward again. Darkness bit into the edges of sight, burning pieces out of existence.
[break][break]
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
[break][break]
Her finger flicked inward. Shapes blurred, structure lost to the imaginations of a maddening world. She saw him. She despised him. And she knew him. She knew him better than he'd ever come to know.
[break][break]
When growths of light flashed across her face, bringing knowledge of a world never before seen, all Penelope could do was gasp out. Revel in its insanity. But, even before a breath could be taken to replenish the aftermath of shock, a test was to be had. One flick was all it took. The warmth, however small, however more hindered, was all the confirmation she needed.
[break][break]
She was back.
[break][break]
And so was he.
[break][break]
Familiar faces, and immediate conversations - they both played their part in the unraveling of revelation. (LINK TO THREAD TO BE PLACE HERE) But what came from those ashes was the unavoidable entanglement of one arrow, one target, and the pursuit to strike. To finish what was already written.
[break][break]
"You," she approached him from the right, a sneer already etched into the inner workings of her confidence. It flared like feathers, colorful and gaudy. "Where are you off to?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 21:29:16 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Survival?” She had already wanted to answer the redhead, but the man’s reply had her taken aback. Not the part about social media. That was just plain dumb. This was a dream, after all. Not like she could make incriminating pictures here. Or any that could possibly be worse than what had happened to her already that day, despite her getting as lucky as she did.
[break][break]
Yet, it was precisely because of these facts that his answer kind of cracked her up. “I guess I was right in thinking that there are idiots in all the wards. I mean, sure, you can cuss up a storm, but apparently you can’t even finish that thought, Andy-dear. Though just to vindicate your delusions I will make up a few stories about the terrible things you did to me if we ever get out of this prison.” Naturally, she shot him a smile as she said these words in the friendliest of tones.
Not that she would really do it, though. Too much work. He was not exactly worth that. No, any man that could not outthink her was not truly worth the effort, as far as Vio was concerned.
[break][break]
“Anyway, that prisoner’s dilemma wasn’t and isn’t about survival. The enemy has already made their intention clear, to wear us down, to break us, to punish us for the sake of punishment. That little game is probably both a litmus test to see how worn down we already are and a means to rile us up against one another. Which is evidently working on this specimen over there,” Violet continued to explain to the redhead, having seamlessly moved from one conversation partner to another. “As for my own vote? I simply wanted to see if it changed anything and to skew the results a little. The cooperates already had it, so there was no harm in seeing what it led to. Simple as that. Unlike a certain someone, I am not just going to try and survive, to try and deflect harm. I am using whatever means I have to find out more about this situation we are in. So that maybe, eventually, I, we, can do something about it. Because in a prison, merely surviving is not enough. It never is.”
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

Rabbit
He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
5'11" height
5'11" height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
315 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 0:16:29 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

confinement

He doesn’t have the strength to move. He just sits there, motionless, as the icy water comes to wash out the grime. The aches and bruises stab him again under the bone-chill. The most Alba can do is be bitterly grateful they extended this small, taunting mercy.[break][break]

How many times will they go through this ‘manageable’ pain? Steadily being beaten down, until nothing remains? Will the other side start to forsake, now they know the kind of pain trusting will bring? Within the confines of the game, there's no way for them to win. The losing wards can either slowly die together, or kill each other quickly.[break][break]

On their feet they go, leaving the beast to its revolting feast. He doesn’t care to look back, just cringes at the sound of its smacking lips, and stares in disgust at the pulsating décor littered across the hallway.[break][break]

The new clothes are a kinder blessing, and the mochi is something Alba devours without hesitation, even as he knows its sweetness is to hide the taste of poison. If he eats it, he may die. But if he starves, he will die. It’s an easy choice, in the end.[break][break]

And then the dream comes. In that neon necropolis, the man breathes deeply, and basks in freedom away from mask and chain…

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

In the Dummy Ward![break]
Disadvantage from injuries[break]
Soggy wet cat hours[break]
Sorry it’s short and late I have been Distracted this week

[break][break]@penitents

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiane

Leon
He/Him
August 17th
Alto Mare
Heterosexual
'Financier'
Civilian
Time is money. You are a waste of both.
awards
32 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonsettentrione
Leon Settentrioné
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 0:42:06 GMT
Leon Settentrioné Avatar

The walk up to their cell was excruciating. Each breath reminding him that things in his chest were moving that shouldn't. Though grey eyes tried to take in the surroundings, everything was covered in red.

Careful to swallow down the pain, he invited his amore to lay down on the cot. He insisted on it. With nothing else to occupy him, his minds returned to murder.

Tch. His side lit up like hellfire as his wife drug herself and the blanket from the bed beside him. "Aubre, non--" That look from earlier returned. The one that followed the punch. A different place, a different reaction.

Somehow, he eventually slips into a painful, fitful slumber. It is born of cold and exhaustion. A bit of rebellion against the bastards that ran this place.

When he awoke it is to a beautiful, clean city. Instantly, his hackles raise. While others gallivant through a dream, he finds the nearest bench and takes a seat.

This is a hallucination and there's nothing to be gained from engaging in it.
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

*Leon is irritated that he can't even sleep without having to deal with his bs
*I'll make this presentable later, but this is the basic gist

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
1,040 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 0:47:05 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
feel your dirty face[break]oh, don’t it leave that filthy taste?

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

A cursory glance on their way back to the cell they’ve been tethered to reveals the suspended masks. Their head cants to the side, but their eyes don’t linger long. They are in too much of a hurry in their attempt to beat back to the cot (something they woefully fail in. Or maybe?) The thought flits through their mind, though–brief and transitory. Are these like the one they’d just held to their face?[break][break]
Would they find their desires behind the eyes of these as well?[break][break]
Their feet itch to swivel on their heels and march back–it’s a strange compulsion, ultimately ignored in favor of playful confrontation.[break][break]
Later, they balefully observe the supplied mochi and force themself, once again, to consume their portion.[break][break]
Sleep finds them all, at some point.[break][break]
And it takes them out of the cell and the prison entirely.[break][break]
The city Fern wakes to is strangely familiar. Bright and lively, rather than crumbling into darkened disrepair. They have been to this city–or one exactly like it, enough times to recognize it’s Megalopolan qualities. (If the blue-tinted citizens didn’t already give this away.)[break][break]
A thought comes–sets them on a frantic edge as they pace the streets like a wary animal.[break][break]
Tapu Koko[break][break]
Their abilities smothered, they have been unable to sense the connection of their bond. They have not seen their feathered friend, nor can they feel any ties to it now. But the city mirrors the place of their meeting.[break][break]
The idea is a planted seed that quickly sprouts.[break][break]
Maybe they will find the answers they’ve sought to no success. Why Tapu Koko found itself here in the first place. If, perhaps, they can find it drifting between the tall, shimmering spires of buildings now.[break][break]
They find no such signs as they hasten down the alleyways and map out the narrow grid of buildings alone. They don’t even wander back to the more frustrated they grow. Their temper finally strikes, and with it comes the familiar spark of electricity at their fingertips.[break][break]
After even a short time without, the realization startles them.[break][break]
And then they are running, traveling through the electrical currents they create to cut the time it takes to zip across the city.[break][break]
Still looking for Tapu Koko. Still unable to find it.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
+ pondering the different masks[break]
+ happy fun cell time with Jayden and Bee[break]
+ recognizes the city, tries to find any connection to Tapu Koko (and other tapus?)[break]
+ realizes they can use their abilities here, but still can’t sense their patron and is ANGY. running through the city alone

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#5DB288[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #5DB288; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 1:18:10 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Paxton is relived when they're all herded away, but he does turn when he hears the chains move and the gorging of mochi begin. He wonders if after too long they'll all become like that. He spies his cellmate, , and moves to help her back up and out. Despite the shivering, he pushes through it as they all shamble back to their cells in new clothes. The slight peach scent is nice but surreal in this situation. He eats what he's served, having no other choice when it came to conserving his strength. "You c an have the cot." he said, gentle words muffle by the mask as he helped lead the injured back to the small bed. [break][break]

"I'm pretty good at taking naps on the toilet." he added as he stood up. He waits for Petra to be sure to do her business and he does the same before sighing and attempting to find a comfortable spot on the floor. [break][break]

His sleep comes slowly but it thankfully comes. He awakens in the neon city, on a bench. The open skies and neon lights are a jarring change, but at least he's not masked nor chained. He stands, finds himself rather lucid in this dream, and begins to explore. It's not long before he finds the city's population. Megalopolans walk unchained but also don't attack. He finds Joules, and feels immense relief. He doesn't know the state of his partner or the rest of his team, but seeing Joules even like this is some positive of the dream. [break][break]

When he finds , and meeting with and , he feels the gravity of the dream sort of change. After gathering what he could he begins to find others wandering about trying to spread the information of his ward and pulling at details from the other wards. He seeks out , having chanced a glance at her in the feeding bowl. She was worse for wear then, hopefully this place doesn't fully break her.

[break][break]

faGzUIJz

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+   [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]
- helps petra get to the cot to fall asleep [break]
- wanders thhe dream collecting information [break]
- tries to tell any ward about whats going on in the weakling ward, in exchange for info on ugly and dummy [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 1:30:14 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
The vulgar language earned a wrinkled nose. Could he go a few words with swearing? Arceus! He sounded like Ezra. A finger rose as if to correct his language before dropping down. Instead, she stilled herself into an attentive silence. But her mind had caught the teetering rudeness. You asked them the question, you ass. The least you could do is let them answer.
[break][break]

Those kind, green eyes flicked from Andrew to the young woman. Her laughter draws a wince. “Can we, perhaps, leave the libel for another time?" The last thing she wanted was another argument. Ironic considering some part of her had wanted to start a fight. “And you thought throwing other people under the bus would help?” It wasn't like they were in direct competition.

[break][break]

Surprisingly, Violet’s logic reminds her of what her husband said. “I—I suppose that makes sense.” She still didn’t like it. Not by a longshot. “It’d be nice if this place came with a manual.” She took a deep breath. “Still, we know we can trust each other in the future. Probably.” Then again, some people lived and died by trading eyes.

[break][break]

Her next thought is plain as day on her face. There’s a flicker of nervousness. Never is? She wonders just what had made this woman experience prison. Then, wonders if they’re related to Leon. With all his cousins, you never knew just who you were talking to.

[break][break]

A shout nearly makes her jump from her skin as Andrew rushes to the window. A few Megalopans turn his way. All the screaming was drawing attention. Suddenly, those sharp teeth look hungry. Like piranhas about to tear them apart. “Wait!” Aubre rushes forward to grab his shoulder. She doesn’t know why she tries to hush him up. This place isn’t real. The consequences weren’t real. “We—we don’t know what happened to them, but it’s not that.” She swallowed. It’s probably far worse.
[break][break]

She takes a deep breath. “But I do know I’m going to do everything I can to get them out.” Or die trying.

[break][break]

Which was a very real possibility.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Tries to understand their logic and feels like a dick[break]
Moves to help quiet down Andrew[break]
Promises to free their Pokemon[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#5AC575;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest1]font:10.5px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color: #72CD89;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 11px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 1:31:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY

UGLY WARD

FERNANDO DOES NOT REJECT HER OFFER. the cot grants him spaces, and a height advantage, no matter how small. enough time to land a solid kick to her chest should she try to confront him, although he thinks it unlikely. even so, trust does not come easy. he sits with his back against the wall, watching over her, well until she’s asleep.

teeth gnaw against each other, the click of his tongue chiming with a constant metronome. his fixation on his inner desire is different than his past desire. having it revolve around someone makes him soft. dull under the duress of molding himself into someone palpable to them.

but something objective? an item? a result of state of being? that’s a result that needs no change.

the sound of his focus echoes well into the night. as the last to sleep, he enters his dream briefly. whatever gains he acquires in DREAM MEGALOPOLIS, is paltry in comparison. just being able to venture among its denizens is value enough.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

- takes the COT
- goes to sleep last
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
817 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 2:58:19 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

"You didn't," her words leave her lips with an icy breath, a dejected look in her gaze, as she looked over to . Genny looked so twisted for a moment, so messed up. She wanted desperately to return every bit of pain everyone in the prison had. But when Mimii introduces herself, and asks if this was the prison, Genny's resolve steels itself.[break][break]

She would be the strongest here. "Genevieve Cromwell," she begins, her own gaze over her own Pokemon in a tube just a short step away. The grass gecko, Sherwood, stuck in a tube as she stares at the comatose Pokemon. "It's just a dream. We're probably still in the prison. See, look at the text on the signs." Even if it was, it didn't mean Genny wanted retribution any less. More so now, that they were stuck within a prison in a prison. The reprieve of the toxic chain all they had left.[break][break]

With a breath in, she pushes it down a moment. A gentler smile, for a nicer person. "I'm an Elite Ranger. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm trying to get everyone out, but," her gaze finds its way down to the streets, with the unreadable signs unable to be deciphered.[break][break]

"If we don't nip this problem in the bud, Miss Mimi, they'll just come back. They've done it already. Twice from my understanding." The looming failure of the second lies squarely upon her back, bending further.[break][break]

"There won't be another one." To protect the world from devastation. She will do what she must to keep everyone safe.

, @girlygangbaybee, , [break][break]

NOTES

- Weak Ward[break]
- Talking to Mimii in the Dreamworld Megalopolan home[break]
- Informs that yeah, this place is probably just a dream too. Sees Sherwood the Grovyle in stasis. No way to wake her.[break]
- More resolve ramblings. Good golly, Genny is barely keeping it together. Facade to meet Mimi is working though! Kinda!

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 9:26:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

RAID EVENT

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/LOYALTHREETHEME.mp3[/player]
[break]
Loyal Three Theme

IN THE DREAM

IN THIS BEAUTIFUL DREAM, pain and poison lift from the body. Although some may choose to bring worldly suffering into their fantasies, most if not all, choose to liberate themselves from it. For only in dreams, fantasy, and imagination can people escape the ever-pressing heal of life on their soft necks.[break][break]

While sits on a sleek black bench, believing there is little to be gained, others pursue answers...

Q&A

ABOUT OUR WHEREABOUTS:[break]
To , , & : "What do you mean? This is clearly a dream. This is Ultra Megalopolis in a dream. Now let me enjoy it before I wake up!"[break][break]

"That I can not be too certain... where are we? I last remember the shining of crystal and the desire to return home. I remember hearing of relaunch of the Quaestor Lucis. Perhaps we've boarded one we've reimagined."[break][break]

To : "Does our universe have a number? 820? That's mega cool... but I'm certain we are all in the same dream in the same universe in the same prison..."

[break][break]

ABOUT TOXIC CHAINS, MEMORY & TIME:[break]
To & , , : "The chains came upon us out of the blue. We don't know where or how it first came in contact with us. Then came the mutt. The monkey. The fowl. They led us. We've been infected for so long, we can not remember what it is to be waking. We can not remember what we have done, what we are doing when our eyes open to endless magenta!"[break][break]

About the events of Blood, Mud & Iron:[break]
"Around seven cycles ago did your people take our ship... my memory eludes me of much else apart from the trio of chain cretins. I believe we've boarded another ship... it must not have been too long ago."

[break][break]

ABOUT THE FLESH TUBES[break]
As and navigated the hallway back to their cells, before their dreams, their observations of the morbid tubing reward them with an unnerving sight: a shape of a claw and/or even a tail pushing up against the tube wall as something is passed through it.[break][break]

In the dream:[break]
To : "I don't know what you mean by tubes apart from the ones that choke us... But I think I recall... Printing? Breeding? Those words come to mind."

[break][break]

ABOUT OUR POKEMON:[break]
To & : "We have no idea about your Pokemon. If you're in a prison, then they must have been confiscated them for security reasons. Our Ultra Beasts... I can not remember much, but we must have been divested of them too."[break][break]

"The Pokemon floating in the glass of this dream... They do not wake up. I do not even know if they are alive. They look like science experiments, preserved specimens awaiting dissection. Have you banged the glass loud enough?"[break][break]

But the glass is stalwart and unmoving. and 's endeavors to break through to their companions is a frustrating, futile exercise in textureless transgression. Even and 's attempts are met with ominous silence.

[break][break]

ABOUT THE MASK & ULTRA MEGALOPOLIS:[break]
To & : "We've all seen through the mask... we remember little, but we remember the mask. Oh that mask. That beautiful, sad mask. That mask Cyllora stole... We can reclaim Ultra Megalopolis from the dark. We can return home. We have the power to now!" The Megalopolan who says this speaks through dribbling, dribbling tears.[break][break]

"This dream is an Ultra Megalopolis of the near future... Necrozma will not lay ruin to it again."

[break][break]

ABOUT HELP:[break]
To : "Ever heard of the Dark Forest Theory? Cotillard spoke of it once. The other civilizations out there? There's no guarantee that they would be kind. That they would understand our cause. We've encountered others before. All black-clad and with floating eye. They sundered our attempts to rehome... no space would accommodate for us, be kind to us and above all else your home would not be enough to sustain us."

Through the city, and accompanied by and , attempts to sift through the storefronts, the businesses, the homes. Yet, she finds nothing. Literally nothing. Every building, every box, when opened is void of lighting, floor, and furniture. There is a marked emptiness to this dream—and should she listen close enough, she can hear something crying.[break][break]

and search for the creature they encountered in the FEEDING PIT they cleaned. However, they are unable to find the creature at all. The imitated cry is able to remarkably mimic scares some Megalopolans and other dreamers—but the true purpose of her talent fails to bring her to the wood-footed Pokemon.[break][break]

Eventually, in prime form eventually finds VELMOS, the Megalopolan in the Chamber of Desires, in the sea of alien dreamscape citizens. The Megalopolan recognizes him barely, eyes wide. Mouth open in awe, baring sharp teeth.[break][break]

"i thought you'd still have the bandages, soup boy. see, because of you, i got curious. i was a curious delcatty as you people say. got hungry for answers and got into trouble by finding them in cyllora... now listen. listen to me." The Megalopolan grabs Shred's head, forehead pressed against the other, eyes boring holes into his face. "cyllora's gone crazy with whatever the never-rot is and they're convinced it will help them restore their home... that's where the masks come in. the masks, they're going to—"[break][break]

Suddenly, the Megalopolan head swings back as if he was jolting from bed. He disappears, but the dream remains.[break][break]

THE DREAM ENDS

SLOWLY, THE DREAM BEGINS TO FALL APART. Parts of the city begin to fade, neon signs and their unintelligible script begin to melt, and dead-ends to alleyways withdraw closer to their mouths.[break][break]

However, those who move toward Ultra Megalopolis' central tower will be able to see an unusual creature encased within it. The sleeping sprite is suspended within a tank of odd fluid. Two tails curl forlornly toward a small, gray-blue body crowned by a hooded head of light blue. On its forehead, a remnant of a red crystal.[break][break]

, , , , , , , , , , , , and would recognize this creature to be AZELF, last sighted during Necrozma's attack on Sootopolis City. Others who know of this Pokemon may also recognize it through their adventures in the RKS SYSTEM—or other avenues of knowledge.[break][break]

It does not stir... and the dream begins to end.[break][break]

As the dreamers begin to disappear from this world, takes her time to warn others of the Chamber of Desires. Like a church's stained glass, to gaze at the mask is to behold the teachings of the toxic chain, of the Never-Rot. But viewing through the mask is to believe in that toxic faith. However, when , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and break their slumber, their tired eyes carry the key: Tears. Like jewels. In their tired eyes.[break][break]

When awakes to the familiar strangle of her TOXIC CHAIN, the sensation of some cyclical passage of time, fades.[break][break]

Everyone awakens in their cold, impartial cell. What freedoms, what pleasures, what comforts they had experienced in their dreams recedes into the background in subservience to the TOXIC CHAIN. The mask fastens tight onto your faces, and the overwhelming rush of toxin surges throughout your body. Your brain.[break][break]

Even still, you remember your dream.

LAUGHING HOUR

A FAMILIAR CLANG hits your cell. Your WARDENS are already here. They slam the trays onto your cell bars, emptying MOCHI through their gaps and forcing them to grace the floor. Though you may not want to eat them—the body hungers. You do not know how long this incarceration will last after all.[break][break]

Leftovers are collected. Uneaten mochi from the ungrateful are swiped back by the powers of the wardens and their TOXIC CHAIN. Cell bars turn into TOXIC CHAINS tethered to the floor and you, allowing you to leave your cell, but keeping you leashed like pathetic Poochyena.[break][break]

However, before the day of work begins, THE LOYAL THREE summon at least three prisoners from each ward.[break][break]

OKIDOGI wraps its chain around , and to bring them to the center of its ward. Similarly, MUNKIDORI psychically pulls , and close. Lastly, FEZANDIPITI lures , , and to it as well.

NOTE: for the most part, the characters with the lowest three rolls from each ward in round four were chosen.

The Designated Megalopolan speaker announces: "may the laughing hour now commence!"[break][break]

IN THE WEAKLING WARD, the OKIDOGI opens several large crates by striking them with its chain. From them, three gargantuan chunks of TERA CRYSTALS along with the day's usual fare are revealed; however, an odd orange-red boulder slides out too. The canine looks confused—but it must been accidentally mined alongside the occasional crumb of dynite ore.[break][break]

After all, there may be many undiscovered treasures to be found in AREA ZERO.
[break][break]

The OKIDOGI harrumphs, scratches its head, and randomly picks another prisoner to join it. is summoned, pulled by the dog's chain. By way of TOXIC CHAIN , , and are forced to try and hoist gargantuan chunks of TERA CRYSTALS: an impossible task. is commanded to lift the orange-red boulder instead.[break][break]

The attempts to the lift the boulder must be earnest. Otherwise, the TOXIC CHAIN tightens; the threat of corporal punishment from the OKIDOGI looms. Grunts, strained necks, and exhausted huffs are demanded for the laughter of all.[break][break]

The Designated Megalopolan speaker announces to the Weaklings: "laugh at them! laugh at how weak they are! repeat after me! it's all okidogi! it's all okidogi! it's all okidogi!"[break][break]

The TOXIC CHAIN tickles or forces guffaws from the ward. The toxins that settle in your bodies force the chant to repeat between exasperating laughs: "It's all Okidogi! It's all Okidogi! It's all... Okey-dokey!"[break][break]

IN THE DUMMY WARD, the MUNKIDORI places a TERA SHARD beneath three smaller boxes. In clear, slow, and obvious fashion, the simian shuffles them for all to see. It is clear where the TERA SHARD is even to the most gullible, most dull-eyed observer. With a shriek, the MUNKIDORI forces , , and to guess which box the tera shard is under.[break][break]

However, no matter how hard , , and attempt to point to the correct box, the TOXIC CHAIN forces them to point at an incorrect box. After the first trial, the MUNKIDORI hisses with laughter.[break][break]

The Designated Megalopolan speaker announces for the Dummies: "laugh at them! laugh at how stuuupid they are! repeat after me! it's all munkidori! it's all munkidori! it's all munkidori!"[break][break]

The TOXIC CHAIN tickles those in the DUMMY WARD too. Poison forces laughter to erupt from your bodies, and as the poor prisoners attempt to guess and guess and guess, you chant between pained chuckling: It's all Munkidori! It's all Munkidori! It's all... Hunkydory!"[break][break]

IN THE UGLY WARD, the FEZANDIPITI showcases , and . Their masks pop off briefly to show their faces. The chain keep the mask dangling around their collars; however, another branch sprouts from their magenta segments. The tendril of TOXIC CHAIN grabs at their faces, forcing them to make outrageous expressions in childish fashion.[break][break]

The Designated Megalopolan speaker declares for the Uglies: "laugh at them! laugh at how ugly they look! repeat after me! fezandipiti's the prettiest! fezandipiti's the prettiest!" fezandipiti's the prettiest![break][break]

The TOXIC CHAIN coerces chuckling from the UGLY WARD too. As the selected prisoners' faces contort and stretch, you chant between agonizing giggles: Fezandipiti's the prettiest! Fezandipiti's the prettiest! Fezandipiti's the prettiest!" But there is nothing serendipitous about this.[break][break]

By the end of this psychological torture, THE LOYAL THREE demonstrate their inherited strengths. The OKIDOGI pushes the weaklings aside and lifts a TERA CRYSTAL CHUNK using its chain. It drops it with a smug grunt and showboats with flexed biceps.[break][break]

The MUNKIDORI shuffles the boxes rapidly with its mind. The boxes become a blur, but finally, they stop. With immediacy, the monkey lifts the correct box containing the TERA SHARD and stares at , and with lifted palms, shrugged shoulders, and an aghast look, as if to say, "this was so obvious."[break][break]

Lastly, the FEZANDIPITI displays its beauty. It soars into the sky with a graceful glitter of pheromones. With its spread wings, the bird is undoubtedly a gorgeous sight to behold, the golden feathers on its head like a royal crown.[break][break]

It is clear these are supposed to be demonstrations of what the TOXIC CHAIN can grant you all should you allow it to fully takeover. Inspired by strength, smarts, and splendor, your Megalopolan captors are struck by tears.

DISADVANTAGE[break]
& DESPAIR

AS A RESULT OF THE LAUGHING HOUR the following characters must roll with DESPAIRING DISADVANTAGE (roll three times; the lowest roll is used) until instructed otherwise. The disadvantage on rolls reflects their physical injuries and/or their despairing spirit.[break][break]

[break][break]

HOWEVER, even characters NOT TAGGED/LISTED ABOVE must now ROLL WITH DISADVANTAGE. These characters only need to roll two times and take the lower roll until instructed otherwise. The disadvantage on rolls reflects their physical injuries and/or their despairing spirit.[break][break]

IN OTHER WORDS, everyone must roll with some form of disadvantage in this raid at this current time. If using a SALAC while disadvantaged, you must roll a new set of dice (e.g. roll two or three times) instead of changing one roll.

ROUTINE IS[break]
GOOD FOR THE SOUL

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/crystalpool.mp3[/player]
Crystal Pool - Teal Mask OST
[break][break]

AFTER THE LAUGHING HOUR, you are put to work. The Weakling Ward must break shards off TERA CRYSTAL CHUNKS, the Dummy Ward must organize and sift through TERA SHARDS, and the Ugly Ward must polish them.[break][break]

In the Weakling Ward, the orange-red boulder remains, able to be broken and fragmented should one attempt to.[break][break]

For what feels like seven days, your characters will face the following routine:[break][break]
  • Wake up

• Mochi Meal

• Laughing hour

• Physical labor

• Feeding Pit Punishment or the Chamber of Desires*

• Shower

• Laughing hour

• Mochi Meal

• Sleep

• Dream**

*After seeing that the wards have chosen to TRUST EACH OTHER in the first instance, your captors have elected to send a ward to the feeding pit on a cycling basis. There, the characters will clean the floors and be beaten by the toxic-chained creature before being released.[break][break]

**The dream remains as a collective dream set within the grand cityscape of Ultra Megalopolis.[break][break]

By the end of these "seven days", those who pass by the mask room after working in the Chamber of Desires will see that another mask has been completed:

PROMPT

FOR THIS ROUND, you may write your character experiencing any of the events in the listed schedule/routine above or below:[break][break]

LAUGHING HOUR: endure ridicule by the Loyal Three in a demonstration of weakness, stupidity, or ugliness. you may be creative with what the demonstration may entail. during this time, you may attempt to gather intel about your pokemon wardens, the tera crystals in the ceiling, the platform, the megalopolan guards around you, etc.[break][break]

FEEDING PIT: endure the punishment of cleaning the feeding pit by while being beat by the wood-legged creature that has its head wrapped in toxic chain. you may notice that it is tiring over the "week".[break][break]

CHAMBER OF DESIRES: aided by the Loyal Three and Velmos, gaze into the Chamber of Desires' Wellspring Mask to grant you a vision of what you desire and a sensation that it is indeed able to obtain what you desire most in this life.[break][break]

those who have been able to retain some skepticism in their first visit (, , , , , ) will be able to view another being's desire on second view instead.[break][break]

DREAM/WAKE UP: they can not control you in this collective dream. liaison with others. share information. interact with your pokemon/azelf in the tank. ask a question to a megalopolan guard.[break][break]

after visiting the chamber of desires once, you will begin to wake up with tears in your eyes. collect your tears somehow, for you can sense something strange from them.[break][break]

Other things of note: will still feel an odd interference in time while in the dream. will feel his special mark activating in the middle of the "week".[break][break]

IMPORTANT NOTE: for this round, please CHOOSE ONLY ONE ACTION FROM THE EVENTS ABOVE as your MAIN ACTION and note it in your post. You MUST ROLL IN YOUR POST (with disadvantage/despairing disadvantage).[break][break]

You only need to ROLL IN THE POST THAT CONTAINS YOUR MAIN ACTION. You DO NOT NEED TO POST 2X; however, the option has been provided to allow writers the ability to better pace their posts, make more concise posts, allow opportunities for banter, etc.

WARDS

BELOW IS INFORMATION pertaining to each ward.

THE WEAKLING WARD[break][break]

A ward headed by the retainer, OKIDOGI. Prisoners picked for this ward have been sorted as "weak" in some way by the wardens.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

Note: there are NPC prisoners as well.

THE DUMMY WARD[break][break]

A ward headed by the retainer, MUNKIDORI. Prisoners picked for this ward have been sorted as "dumb" in some way by the wardens.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

THE UGLY WARD[break][break]

A ward headed by the retainer, FEZANDIPITI. Prisoners picked for this ward have been sorted as "ugly" in some way by the wardens.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.

• please include TL;DRS and ideally, bold your vote!
  • [break]
  • only ONE of your characters can participate.
  • [break]
  • only ONE POKEMON can be out at a time (when applicable).
  • [break]
  • please provide a tl;dr &/or bold moves/abilities/items used with each post.
  • [break]
  • i will not tolerate complaints about not being mentioned, tagged, acknowledged or feeling "useless" in a raid. generally, i attempt to mention all characters and their actions in each post, but depending on the number of participants, this may not be feasible.
  • [break]
  • remember that although i am essentially the DUNGEON MASTER or GAME MASTER of this event, much of this event's enjoyment and storytelling rests upon the players shoulders. collaborate with what i provide in each moderator post and each other for the best result!
  • [break]
  • lastly, be cognizant of participating players and characters. no one is the "main character" of an event, and allowing space for give-and-take between characters and their actions is highly encouraged.
  • [break]
  • more rules may be specified in the actual event thread.
  • [break]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Missing AT LEAST THREE ROUNDS will result in no rewards; however, due to the setting and scenario, characters will not be retconned from the event.[break][break]

has missed THREE ROUNDS and will not be eligible for rewards.[break][break]

and have missed ONE ROUND.

DEADLINE

MAY 3RD, 11:59PM PST.

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 14:04:15 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The dream was a blur. For the moment, he didn't know others were there! He was in a part where he was isolated and saw his own pokemon. However, he did see another Pokemon that he didn't recognize! Another one in the vat. He couldn't tell if they were dead or alive but he choose to believe the former, or he wouldn't survive his own heartache. However he saw one odd one he didn't recognize A small blue little Pokemon with two tails, asleep in the vat-- with a pretty red jewel on its head. He had seen that Pokemon somewhere before... not in person but a drawing or carving. He knew it was important as he placed a hand on the glass there, as if feeling something from the sleeping Pokemon. [break][break] The dream had ended, with he loud awakening of the Wardens' return. He stayed for a moment, his mind trying to catch up-- but only was foggy due to the chains around his neck and mask. He wanted this damn thing off! More Moochi was shoved through the bars. At this point, after all his beatings-- he couldn't afford not to eat anything. [break][break] Regretfully to his better judgement, Zachary took the Moochi and ate as much as he felt willing-- which was a bit more modest than before. They would be stuck here for a long time, so he had to eat. If he didn't he would regret it. He tasted the sweet sensation-- then the curling in his stomach again moments later. [break][break] As they were out of the cell again-- his humiliation didn't stop there. The Okidogi decided to make an example of him AGAIN and dragged him along with others in the group, and to lift several Tera Crystals, massive ones. There was also a suspicious orange stone, that might be useful. He remembered the dream, remembered the situation-- that crystal felt a bit odd here, so he couldn't help but eye it with a sense of significance. However, another thing became known to him. So many Tera Crystals around, and that could only be he was in one place. [break][break] Area Zero?[break][break] He did remember now he was exploring it, and perhaps was how he ended up there... [break][break] The bark of demand from the stupid dog got his butt moving as they were forced to lift the crystals. At first, Zachary hesitated. He knew he was not physically strong enough to do it. But they demanded it-- all so they could laugh. Zachary tried to hoist the crystal, pulling the massive blue crystal up-- only for it to barely move from the ground. Most he could do was rock it slightly. Was it the Moochi, or was it just it was THAT heavy? He didn't know anymore as his head felt even more fuzzy and the mask didn't help. [break][break] It was all to make an example of them-- how weak they were, but all that did was make Zachary angry. He couldn't do anything but let his anger continue to build, but he put that to try and lift the stupid crystal. However... an idea came to his head. [break][break] "Psst hey," Zachary tried to whisper to and , "Think we should try to lift them together? " Zachary asked, . [break][break] The orange crystal seemed like a suspicious item but could be useful. He looked to @shreddzeppelin . If it was possible, maybe he would catch on too-- and try to break the crystal slowly. [break][break] Zachary didn't know why but he felt that rock there, an unknown factor among the wardens, may be something that could help them gain freedom![break][break] However-- until the others maybe willing to help him, Zachary continued to struggle to move the large crystal, frustrated by his own weakness and the laughter around him. [break][break] His frustration showed as he kicked the crystal, angry all the same. [break][break]
S8MjikbO
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

See's Azelf floating in the vat before he wakes up, feeling some semblance of hope. .[break]
Wakes up and eats the stupid Moochi .[break]
Forced to center and attempts to live the Tera Crystals, slowly realizing they must be in Area Zero. [break]
Struggles to lift the heavy crystal, and whispers to , , if they would consider working together to lift each crystal. [break]
Constantly eyes the Orange-red stone, hoping that @shreddzeppelin has the same idea to find out if something is inside it.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

··
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 14:12:20 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Waking up was an unpleasant experience.
[break][break]
After sleeping on the ground all night, or should he say realistic dreaming all night? His body felt stiff. Thanks to his high pain tolerance, the most pain he felt was a dull ache, but being stiff had its own disadvantages.
[break][break]
There was also the fact that he was now lying on his broken arm when he hadn’t been when he had fallen asleep. Only an idiot would go to sleep on a broken arm. So why was it currently under his body? Had he rolled over in his sleep?
[break][break]
“This is exactly why I don’t sleep,” he said with a long, drawn-out sigh before pushing himself up with his good arm.
[break][break]
His back ached, probably from sleeping on the ground. No surprise there.
[break][break]
Biting the inside of his cheek to avoid making any signs of discomfort, he glanced over at his cellmate. “How’d you sleep? I’m pretty stiff. I must have turned over in my sleep, so probably a good thing I didn’t sleep on the cot; I probably would’ve pushed you off during the night or simply fallen off myself,” he told Elaine.
[break][break]
Before they could get into conversation, the mochi would arrive, and he would proceed to glare at it before grudgingly eating it. Just one, though.
[break][break]
As the chain attached itself to the ground, he had to force himself not to react. Reactions were exactly what these kinds of creatures thrived on. So he wouldn’t react.
[break][break]
“I think I’m going to track a friend of mine. You’re free to join me if you want. If not, I’ll track you down later,” he told his cellmate before allowing himself to be herded out of his cell.
[break][break]
What happened next was something he would resent for the rest of his life. First, he would watch as a mockery was made out of , , and .
[break][break]
Two of them he knew. The first was because he had met him before getting caught up in this mess, and the second was because he had been around her in this messed-up place. And even though he didn’t know the third, the fact that she was obviously a kid made a slow-burning rage start to manifest.
[break][break]
His rage would only grow as they were forced to say the drivel that the Okidogi wanted themselves to say. And even though he was laughing, and yes, it sounded bitter, he was giving the Okidogi a death glare at the same time.
[break][break]
Once he was released, he had to work hard not to show any outward reactions. Well, aside from glaring anyway, glaring wasn’t exactly new when it came to Ever.
[break][break]
Stopping his glare at Okidogi, he tested how far the chain would allow them to go. Once confirmed, it didn’t seem to be much different from when they had been tethered to the door; he would move around people until he reached Zachary’s side.
[break][break]
“I’m sorry you had to be caught up in this mess as well,” he would say low enough for only to hear. He would acknowledge the same of if she was nearby before moving on and resuming his original task of tracking down .
[break][break]
Upon finding him, he would immediately start working beside him before speaking. “This place is so messed up,” he would say to the older male.
[break][break]
That aside, they had more important matters to discuss. “That aside, what did you want to discuss that we couldn’t in the dream world?”

[break][break]
IjlXpzMX

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + TL;DR: Wakes up stiff [break] checks to see how his cellmate slept [break] tells his cellmate he’s going to track his friend offering to accompany him if she wants, if not plans to meet up with her later [break] doesn’t like being forced to say anything [break] offers his sympathies for him being her as well as if she’s nearby (will offer his sympathies later) [break] tracks down and works beside him while they converse [MAIN]=Laughing Hour/Physical labor

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]··
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,448 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 16:17:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
hopelessness from the situation fires up everyone's resolve to persevere through. irony comes from the fact that the being of willpower was held hostage in the same place.

azelf.

its prophecy rings in his head once again, somehow never forgotten amid the series of events that filled up the wanderlust in his head.

the creature's appearance doesn't mark priam's first meeting with it. their fateful meeting once upon a time leaves priam visiting the pokemon every night, of which a particular mark on his forearm makes itself relevant after a couple of days in.

the day time was inconsequential for priam. having to trudge along hard work without a moment's rest, coupled with being forced to swallow his pride, was nothing new. he keeps his smiles up throughout the day. if he survived kanto, he resolved not to have this prison end his streak.

the night is where everything relevant happens. rendezvous with interested parties were set-up. if anything could be foretold from the mark, it was that something was coming.

tears were kept, for there is nothing much else they can do to prepare for the omen.

tl;dr
  • powers through the slog of the routine
  • visits azelf every night
  • reminisces its prophecy
  • talks with interested parties about his mark
  • collects tears

tjr8MAIj

@tags

··
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU