They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 20:49:12 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
And this time around... A berry, bobbing in the waves? Not too unusual, really, but it was an interesting find - El would snatch it up, figuring it'd make a good treat for Ceadeus, for their hard work. Atta fish-seal-fella!
mhDzAx9s
Prior Prizes: x2 Pokeball, x1 Clamperl, x1 Salac Berry
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 21:10:29 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
The next find is a particularly interesting one, now. A little Clamperl - one that Makoto readily catches. They don't have much in the way of aquatic pokemon - perhaps if they could train this one up, it'd make for a welcome addition to their team? It all comes down to how it grows, of course, though...
bdJALIjn
Prior Prizes: x1 Level Tutor, x2 Pokeball, x1 Clamperl
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 21:25:32 GMT
Shred Avatar
"Quag..."

Shrep Zeddlin did not particularly like receiving a damp, rusty, waterlogged Pokeball as a gift. So, eager to redeem itself, the humble Quagsire returned to the seafloor, looking to claim yet another prize. But, which one?

"Quag...? Quag...! QUAG!"

This one.

KX9dj4bZ
POKING BALLS
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 21:30:38 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"A Salac Berry?!" Andrea curiously inspected the cactus-shaped fruit. Despite having been in the depths of the ocean for Arceus knows how long, it maintained its trademark scent that was both sweet and sour.

Staring at the Salac Berry long enough, one could almost hear a faint whisper.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Whoa, I think the heat got to my head!" The young PokéManiac muttered, before taking another dip in order to cool her head.
//CLAMPERL DIVING - AUG 6

tgVPqDM0

Collected Treasures

1x TM/TR
1x GACHAPON TICKET
1x ABILITY CAPSULE
1x MOVE TUTOR
1x SALAC BERRY
1x CLAMPERL (100 PD)

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
650 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 21:41:22 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Oooh; a pretty stone! It wasn't really anything special - it was legitimately, just, a pretty stone. But it was smoothed out, and with a bit of polishing Ettie was sure it'd shine even prettier in the light! A good find indeed, in the wildchild's mind.
A8n_K3aB
Prior Prizes: x1 Blue Shard, x1 Level Tutor, x1 Big Pearl (150 PD), x1 Devo Stone
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 23:02:37 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
Clover broke the surface. He took in a generous breath. Psyduck took longer to return to surface, leisure. "Nothing good." Their disappointment was clear to hear. Psyduck, for his part, just looked at him with confusion. "I know, I know. We'll just have to keep trying." They really wanted to find a Clamperl. Some folks already had, as was clear with them swimming back to shore with their prize. Clover wanted to be one of them.

vvrrH5ah
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 23:19:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Once more the Walking Wake emerged, once more the Starmie pulled Hideo back, once more Hideo avoided getting dunked in the water. The Starmie felt confident that it'd found the trick to protecting its trainer.

And in doing so, earned a spray of water to the face(?), the Walking Wake less than amused at the extra work it was being put through. It dumped the Pokeball on Hideo's lap before diving under once more.

But both Hideo and the Starmie knew the next blast of water would be less kind.

Som6rxXD Pokeball Acquired

Haul:
Devolution Stone x2
Level Tutor x1
Pokeball x2
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 23:32:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

A Clamperl!? Thomas didn't know if he'd send it to the divers, or keep it for himself. Either way, he had time to decide.

Once the Clamperl was in Thomas' custody, Colt went back for more treasure.

Le6Mvnob

tags: @tag
notes: 8/1: Move Tutor
8/3: TM/TR
8/4: Clamperl
8/5: Level Tutor

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 23:36:25 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
"Watch it!" Pelipper's talons were sharp on her hands. She wanted the bird to carry her further into the sea. Everyone was diving far too close to the shore. There was still reef walls out here, and she would have less competition. "Okay, drop me now!" Pelipper released her. She flipped herself over to dive hands first in the ocean.

UUSYPf_9
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 23:46:44 GMT
robin coello Avatar
She twisted away from a sleeping Dragalge. She didn't want to interact with sealife where unnecessary. There were so many people in the reef right now, she was sure they were agitated. And she didn't want to be out of the competition for poison. She crawled along the wall to get away from the Dragalge and towards her prize. She hoped to find a Clamperl before everyone else had secured one.

zGUSZpqu
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 0:50:09 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
CLAMPERL DIVING

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Both pokemon are up from the water once more with Aero once again holding an item. Though all he was sure he was hearing was the Meowstic cursing the young froakie out and claiming his revenge shall be something. He didn't understand it fully but Razz does just dunk the cat for a brief second, "Yeah none of that," he chuckles as Salem gives him a look of utter betrayal. [break][break]

Razz just rolls his eyes as he knows his pokemon can be dramatic as he takes the other item.

[break][break]

[break][break]

NAvAe_Vn[break]

08/01 - Salac Berry [break]
08/02 - Pokeball [break]
08/04 - Pokeball [break]
08/05 - TM/TR [break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 hr]color:#151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Tsuru
She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 1:29:41 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
The nice thing about Golispod were that they had big hands. Perfect for scooping up plenty of treasure from the bottom of the sea!

The not so nice thing about Golisopod were that their claws were very sharp, and had a nasty habit of cutting said treasure to pieces.

Here's hoping it didn't end up cutting anything expensive in half...?

g|5PDmSm
Incense
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
795 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 3:19:32 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
Ameena hovered above the water. Sigilpyh held her carefully on a light screen. It gave her an opportunity to assess what she could see underneath the waves, which was to say, not much at all. But it also gave her a chance to pick an ideal spot to dive into. Wherever she felt was luckiest and had the fewest other divers to compete with...

Ah, there. "Drop me here," she insisted.

u8mL16v4
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 3:45:29 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

She was actually low on pokeballs, so this worked too.[break][break]

As her net passes by more floating garbage, gazes enviously at all the irresponsible Youth on the other side of the bay.[break][break]

0SyS|k5X

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
1x level tutor, 1x clamperl, 1x pokeball, 1x salac berry

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 3:56:35 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

clampearl diving

"You know Bean, we've been finding some pretty decent treasure underwater. What do you think about giving it another go today?" Airi asks her Swampert, who is cruising along the calm water. The Swampert nods his head before slowly submerging itself underneath to search for any rare or shiny items sinking to the bottom of the seafloor.

[break][break]

SbYmeYnk

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

8/1 Ability Capsule [break][break]
8/2 Poke Ball [break][break]
8/3 Poke Ball [break][break]
8/4 Gacha Ticket [break][break]
8/5 Incense

NOTES

* just keep swimmin', swimmin'!

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP