awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 1:02:05 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
At this point, the pair are lost in the chorus of the waves. There is barely a moment to analyze their last results before Lydia feels them climbing the next wave. A familiar burst of black spikes catch her raptor gaze. Her eyes linger briefly on as he lands his third Magikarp Splash. That puts him two ahead of her.

Still, she is determined to conquer this trick. There is just as much to be said for breadth as for mastery. A bread knife sees less use than a butcher’s block. “Try it again!”

cSmanD05

1. Magikarp splash successful! - 5000
2. Going for Starmie 720 - 0
3. Going for Starmie 720 - 0
4. Going for Starmie 720 - 0
5. Going for Starmie 720 - ?
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 1:44:59 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar
It turned out this place was good for business.
Dude! He did it! A rare feeling of pride rushes through the brunette’s body. He turns a grin toward the beach, even though he knows no one is watching him. Jangle isn’t a watersports kind of gal, and his sister is too busy tending to the suddenly busy stand in her bikini to notice.

He looks for someone to share in his success but finds no one looking back. “It was pretty cool, right?” Biscotti murmurs to the water type beneath him. The water-type, bored by the little trick, just shrugs. Biscotti leans over the saddle to talk directly to the back of the Mantine’s head. “Want to go again?" Sure, he could do a different trick or really push things. "Please."

But why mess with what wasn’t broken?

With a slight boost from its muscular wings, the creature approaches the crest of the next wave. Time for another Primarina Twist!

1. Primarina Twist - 1000
2. Primarina Twist - 1000
3. Primarina Twist - ?

TstsDD4_
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 1:49:56 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She can tell the Mantine’s getting frustrated at this point. When they hit the water this time, the water-type slaps irritably at the water with its worn wings. Aubre can tell it blames the scaring and aerodynamic issues for its struggles.
[break][break]
The redhead—for the first time—truly contemplates the injuries. The scarring is almost as bad as her own. Angry white, puckered lines that gouge deep into the flying-type’s tissues. The tips of its fins are missing chunks. An issue for something that relies on the air and control to maintain its speed. With a sad, forlorn smile, Aubre drapes her legs across either side of the Mantine’s back.
[break][break]

“You know?" Her voice is soft. “--I have scars too.” Dressed like a mix between an Arctic Circle dweller and swimsuit model, most of hers weren’t on display. But her comment did draw attention to the mess that was her left ankle. “But they’re just one very]/i] small part of who I--we are.” Though certainly a bigger part than what this flying type sported. “Was it a Sharpedo?” The thing bobs its head.
[break][break]

“Are you scared?” Again, a nod. For a moment, the pair just drift in the warm water. The redhead takes a deep breath. “Well, I’m sure the rangers are keeping the place safe. Or, at least, patrolling it.” Her eyes flicked down to the aging scars. “And it looks like you've grown since then.” She feels the calming breath beneath bare feet.
[break][break]

“Want to try something easier?” The Mantine makes the opposite gesture from earlier. It decides to try for an Over The Gyarados.

[break][break]
mXJ|AhN3

[attr="class","ooc"] Lanturn 360 Complete - 500[break]
Starmie 720 Complete - 1750[break]
Over the Gyarados - 0[break]
Starmie 720 - 0[break]
Starmie 720 - 0[break]
Over the Gyarados - ?[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#5DA75E; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(#5DA75E); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color: #5DA75E; padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
55 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 1:58:36 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
Evelyn guided Mantine over the ocean’s surface, her grip steady as her earlier frustration began to fade. Her last attempt at the Primarina Twist had been a disaster, but she wasn’t dwelling on it today. Instead, she tuned into the rhythm of the waves, letting the cool ocean breeze clear her mind. Mantine’s graceful movements beneath her helped her relax, and soon she found herself smiling again. The thrill of surfing was back, filling her with the confidence she needed. Eager to give the move another shot, Evelyn felt a surge of excitement, her doubts slipping away with the tide.

8/11 - Lanturn 360 - Success - 500
8/12 - Primarina Twist - Success - 1000
8/13 - Lanturn 360 - Failed
8/14 - Primarina Twist - Success - 1000
8/15 - Lanturn 360 - Success - 500
8/16 - Primarina Twist Success - 1000
8/17 - Primarina Twist - fail
8/18 - Primarina Twist - fail
8/19 - Primarina Twist - fail
8/20 - Primarina Twist - Success  1000
8/21- Primarina Twist - success - 1000
8//22 - Primarina Twist - fail
8//23 - Primarina Twist - fail
8//24 - Primarina Twist - fail
8/25 - Primarina Twist - success - 1000
8/26 - Primarina Twist - success - 1000
8/27  - Primarina Twist - fail
Total: 8000

Doing - Primarina Twist

erLxjOfX

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Ezra
He/Him
September 12
Alto Mare
Pansexual
Pokemon Poacher
Civilian
So I could never strum again
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ezrasettentrione
Ezra Settentrione
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 2:02:38 GMT
Ezra Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel ezras"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fainted"]

[attr="class","postbox"]
"Well look who shook the fucking rust off." There's a sense of cockiness as they finish their second Primarina Twist. He takes a moment to flex his real hand. The grip on the handles is making it tingle. [break][break]After a few minutes outside of the water, his hair's already raising back into fluffy spires. He really hopes this little bastard lets it stay that way.

He tosses a glance to where his sister-in-law surfs. For having done this shit for years, she's really struggling. Then again, she couldn't stop herself from picking a goddamned charity case for a mount. Typical Peaches.

"Try that trick one last time." Then, they'd move on to the cool shit.

primarina Twist - 0 [break]
Primarina Twist - 0 [break]
Primarina Twist - 1000[break]
Primarina Twist - 1000 [break]
Primarina Twist - ?[break]

SAINmg|Q

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ezras"]--accent:#EF56AA!important; --headercolor:#EF56AA!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#EF56AA; --headercolor:#EF56AA;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:13px/15px 'Poppins'; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 11px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 2:14:28 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calpurnia"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
And now her hair was wet. The one thing she didn’t want at the beach. All of her hairspray was now washing down some Clamperl’s throat.
[break][break]
Calpurnia bursts from the water with an irritable expression. This glowering only intensifies as she catches her son’s eyes. There’s a mirth in his gaze that’s not acceptable. It’s mocking her. An she isn’t legally allowed to drown him.
[break][break]

So, instead, the scientist clambers back onto the Mantine’s back. “Give it another try.” The purple-hair woman intones. There’s a disdainful sniff in way of punctuation. “And I do put the emphasis on try.” One of them had to take this silly surfing stuff seriously.

[attr="class","ooc"]
e8dXnGpH
[break]

NOTES

Attempting: Primarina Twist[break]
Current Total: 0[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calpurnia]--accent:#D6579D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calpurnia]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 5:04:06 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

the sun may very well be setting on the chances he has to land this...still...he persists...

Ux4oGOO_
primarina twist!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 5:22:07 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mantine surfing

Her face is still a bit sore and reddish from her last failure attempt. However, that does not stop Airi from hopping on Kite's back. She straightens her body out as she prepares to stick a Primarina Twist!

[break][break]

AxHZZmz4

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

* 08/28 swag surfin' [break][break]

Overall Points: 8000

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 15:37:41 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas could hardly believe it. He wasn't even giving it a serious go that time, and yet he pulled off a third Magikarp Splash. He only hoped that managed to catch it.

Surely his dad would be proud of him for this, right?

Just for fun, Thomas attempted the Magikarp Splash again.

2z4rOMZV

tags: @tag
notes: 8/1 - Primarina Twist +1000
8/2 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/3 - Magikarp Splash +5000
8/4 - Over the Gyarados +2500
8/5 - Lanturn 360 FAIL
8/6 - Starmie 720 FAIL
8/7 - Starmie 720 FAIL
8/8 - Starmie 720 +1750
8/9 - Lanturn 360 +500
8/10 - Gorebyss Spin +100
8/11 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/12 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/13 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/14 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/15 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/16 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/17 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/18 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/19 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/20 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/21 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/22 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/23 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/24 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/25 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/26 - Magikarp Splash +5000
8/27 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/28 - Magikarp Splash +5000
8/29 - Magikarp Splash FAIL

Total: 20850

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 15:42:34 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Dorian wiped out again, he grumbled to himself. The only thing that soothed the frustration and humiliation he felt was that he fully cleared the prize board. He got everything he needed from this.

Still, he'd never forgive himself if he gave up short of another Magikarp Splash.

aAxS7jyE

notes: 8/2 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/3 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/4 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/5 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/6 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/7 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/8 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/9 - MAGIKARP SPLASH - FAIL
8/10 - MAGIKARP SPLASH - FAIL
8/11 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/12 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/13 - Magikarp Splash - +5000
8/14 - Primarina Twist - +1000
8/15 - Over the Gyarados - FAIL
8/16 - Over the Gyarados - +2500
8/17 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/18 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/19 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/20 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/21 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/22 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/23 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/24 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/25 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/26 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/27 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/28 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/29 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL

Total: 8500

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 15:58:32 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Once again, Andrew failed to land the trick. Thoughts of beating the 'Froakie' with a pistol grip surfaced to mind. How badly he wanted to pulverize and destroy that face of his. Preferably right in front of his 'bitch' of a girlfriend.

For now, Andrew just tried the Magikarp Splash again.

i2KCb932

notes: 8/3 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/4 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/5 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/6 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/7 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/8 - Magikarp Splash - +5000
8/9 - Primarina Twist - FAIL
8/10 - Primarina Twist - +1000
8/11 - Over the Gyarados - +2500
8/12 - Starmie 720 - FAIL
8/13 - Starmie 720 - FAIL
8/14 - Starmie 720 - FAIL
8/15 - Starmie 720 - FAIL
8/16 - Starmie 720 - FAIL
8/17 - Starmie 720 - FAIL
8/18 - Starmie 720 - +1750
8/19 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/20 - Magikarp Splash - +5000
8/21 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/22 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/23 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/24 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/25 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/26 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/27 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/28 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/29 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL

Total: 15250pts

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 20:58:03 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
"Wahhh," Katharina complains slightly, but also gestures for der Mantine to keep moving onwards to the next wave. The water type is frankly a bit confused, but hey, it definitely doesn't mind going for another round!

PRIMARINA TWIST 29
TCnf|H5b
6k pts
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 21:02:10 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde takes a deep breath of salty air. "Think we're ready for the last stretch, not, buddy?" they smile, exhaling another time as the Mantine starts to take off towards a wave. "Steady ...!"

PRIMARINA TWIST 29
1Iun0Gim
7k pts
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,736 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 1:43:01 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia lam"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
yes!!! he could feel it in his bones that time as they spun and spun—they were finally landing it! Fisk glided across the water and lam whooped again. finally! Let’s take it easy this time around with another twist! that was what they’d been most successful at so far, after all.
[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"] z77dQTBZ

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-flying"] primarina twist (8/29)[break]
8/1: 1000 pts[break]
8/2: fail[break]
8/22: 1000 pts[break]
8/25: fail[break]
8/27: 500 pts[break]
8/28: 1750 pts

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MANTINE SURFING

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#acc77b; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 4:14:17 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

time running, and yet, he persists...time to take another crack at it...get it down pat...

whVHiLY3
primarina twist!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP