Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,083 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
BATTLE OF PETALBURG: MAIN EVENT
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 1:34:32 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]'s words cut like a knife. [break][break]

She doesn't even know how alike they are. Memories of a bloodied, crumpled seviper curled up in her arms come rushing back. Baki and the pokemon both drenched in tears, but no matter how many fall, they can't save her, can't bring her back. Baki feels fingers gripping at her throat. A ragged sigh, and she collects herself.[break][break]

She won't allow herself to show that here. Maybe later, when all this is done. For now, she wills herself to be confident, to swallow all her sorrow, her self-pity and hopelessness, and summon a brave face. For Andrea, more than anything. [break][break]

She thinks of what would say... [break][break]

"... You can't blame yourself. No matter what happens, it's not your fault. It's impossible to save everyone. That's war. But that doesn't mean you stop trying! You keep fightin', for the world they'd wanna live in! If anything, you fight even harder-- so nothing like that'll ever happen again!"[break][break]

It feels strange coming from her lips. Almost human. So unlike her. Though, she almost thinks she could believe that, if push comes to shove... [break][break]

Andrea's little ogre seems to bristle, and Tsubaki reaches out with her Nihilego's senses. A different set of eyes, eyes that do not see, focus on the familiar energy signatures of a terastal prison. Something deep inside seems to weigh at her, and she almost considers pursuing them-- but Andrea is quick to take on that responsibility. [break][break]

"Give 'em hell-- we'll go on ahead."[break][break]

She waves the woman off, to deal with their former gaolers. She instead submits to the parasite floating overhead like a halo, pulling her in the direction of a massive spike of dynergy... [break][break]

You're right. The Sea's callin'...[break][break]

The trek isn't far. Even in the sand, heavy footsteps and the sounds of battle ring out up ahead. Her nihilego lets out another burst of light, cutting apart more boulders with her power gem, but this time she notices it's joined by a dog's bark. She approaches the source of the attack warily... [break][break]

A man's voice.[break][break]

She almost calls out to join them, but sudden suspicion, sudden fear, catches her voice in her throat. She hesitates for a moment, before she realizes the light floating over her head cannot hide her in the dark. She manages to collect herself, calling out to .[break][break]

"Wh-who's there? Rocket or League?"[break][break]

V8ltALZn
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki advances to J-3, right behind the Regice/Regirock battle line. Says something to motivate and pretend to be a hero. Leaves the woman to pursue the Loyal Three, heads toward the source of dynergy herself. She cuts flying boulders with power gem again. Her nihilego glows over her head, anyone can see it if they want. Hears , is stricken with unnatural fear, but calls out to him in spite of it.

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 2:39:59 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El is thankful for 's contributions - and they cast her an appreciative smile, even if they have to adjust their grip on to make sure he doesn't hit his head on anything (and to make sure they're not smacked amidst the thrashing.)

But, they are not able to properly greet her before someone else draws their attention - . Seeing Suicune ferrying her limp form, and hearing her weak voice, they're at her side almost as soon as they know Pamplemousse is stable. "Crud - Eris??" They speak, trying to avoid blurting out too hard, despite the worry that grips at their heart.

Ever so softly, they brush some of Eris' hair away from her face, so that they can better regard one another. "It's okay, we're here." El murmurs to her, just above the storms and howling winds. "You're not alone. You're going to be okay."

They help ease her into the healing waters - and is unable to help taking the opportunity to give themself a light soak as well, particularly their knee. Moving around so much, and oftentimes at a hurry, put strain on it - and even if the ache was bearable at the moment, they knew they'd be regretting it if they didn't tend to it.

At the mention of painkillers though, El cast Eris a small smile; thankful that at least she seemed alert enough to crack some humor.

"I don't think I should be giving a kid anything stronger than this - but I've got some aspirin in my bag." They speak - digging into their bag. Pulling out an aspirin and a bottle of water, they pass both to Eris. "Here - I hope this helps. You might want to get out of here soon; I can have Bibidi Teleport you, if you want?"

However, the peace did not last long. They soon realized they were not alone - as Munkidori made its presence known with a raucous screech! El takes cover behind Mesprit's Protect - pushing themself to their feet in a hurry.

Poison. Akero wouldn't be able to last long, if they keep her out. So, they recall him - and in his place, they send out Kiryuko.

The Aggron - a picture-perfect replica of her namesake - bellows, as she recognizes the danger at hand. She digs her claws down into the earth, rending it up as she sends out a Rock Tomb in Munkidori's way - equal parts seeking to hinder its movements, and provide cover from any subsequent poison attacks!

All the while, El - taking note of Eris' fear - reaches out a hand to her, to help ground her and usher her to hide behind Kiryuko. "It's gonna be okay, Eris." They speak - trying to remain calm for her sake. "Stay close - Kiryuko will help protect us."
TLDR/NOTES:
- At N4. El uses a cane.
- Gives a grateful smile for her help, and helps keep steady as he comes back to consciousness.
- ' state upon arrival is alarming! El immediately goes to comfort and reassure her, helping tend to her (and taking a lil soak in the healing waters for their knee.)
- Gives Eris a child-appropriate dose of aspirin and a water bottle.
- Takes cover behind Mesprit's Protect when Munkidori shows up - switches Togekiss out for Aggron.
- Aggron uses Rock Tomb to both try and hinder Munkidori's movements and to provide cover for any subsequent attacks from it.
- El extends a hand to Eris for her to hold, attempts to usher her to hide behind Aggron with them.
__XQ9lj2

KO'd -
close tab

played by

stallas

hawkins, gil
masculine
january 15
unova, castelia city
heterosexual?
surgeon
grunt
the unavoidable sun weighs in my head
5'11", 180cm height
5'11", 180cm height
Why'd you crown the most violent to be champions?
awards
46 posts
Hawkins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hawkins
Hawkins
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 3:07:55 GMT
Hawkins Avatar
Glints of faceted ice and rock move through the sandstorm with their morbid geometry. These giants and the people experiencing their greatness must have a feeling for the myth they are in.

They must, because the world must balance that with the anxiety and pain experienced elsewhere on the field—the one Hawkins sees now with his hawkish eyes, eating away at half of Petra’s life.

He had nestled in her mind before. He didn’t need Ulysses’ shout to see this fractured future.

As his chikorita jumps into his arms with fright at the standoff, he merely holds it close reassuringly, whispering words of encouragement.

Thus if (and/or ) were to engage Ulysses or any of the present Rockets (and/or ), they would soon notice the REFLECT hindering their attacks.

JTN11FHD

Interact: , ?, ?
tl;dr hawkins arrives at J5. he notices the petra-ulysses standoff. he is aware of their connection because of the prelude. his chikorita roughly covers the rocket side with reflect.
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 10:34:07 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
The sandstorm is relentless despite the lessons before, she can't hold up her own as well as she'd like. Cass stumbles, almost falling from Effie whose flight becomes unstable with the harsh winds. "Careful!" Cass calls out.

And eyes emerge from the ground. She's fixed on them, as a screech pierces the air and Azelf stands to full attention. It, too, has been hurt by the sandstorm, but no sand could conceal this smell it had been around for so long.

Almost pulled by marionette strings, Cass' attention is abruptly directed away from the Regirock standing some away, massive even in this distance, towards another direction. Azelf squeezes Cass arm slightly, before lunging forward, with Cass and Effie scrambling to follow. Cass can tell that Azelf Nasty Plots, even if she'd only see the reason later.

And there.

Their captor.

A stupid monkey that still haunts them, apparently, still coming back from the dead. Another one rises as her home's further thrown into the abyss, perhaps even to be swallowed whole by what's to come. Her blood seems to freeze as she looks at the stupid face, I thought this was over.

She stumbles from Effie as she recalls her for the moment. In the periphery of her vision, she then sees - relieved, but then concerned. Now where's in all of this chaos ... gods she can only hope he's alright.

tl;dr M5 > N4
- azelf notices munkidori nearby, directs cass & effie's attention towards it
- they all fly over there as azelf nasty plots
- cass is confused but then sees munkidori, Fear and More Despair as Things Keep Happening
- recalls effie for the moment, sees eris and is concerned for hideo
WXiRa3wQ

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 11:01:39 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 475px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #7c5d83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/2vEhptf.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

@petalburg
[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

The conservationist hadn't quite noticed one side of her peril—that of the risk of being consumed by 's mysterious chimaera—only particularly noticing the sudden appearance of the burly avocado-coloured canine that seemed to be assailing both herself and—"Hideo?—!" she'd called out somewhat surprised by the situation, what was a young man like him doing out here? Was he alright?[break][break]

There'd been no time to ponder, even with the low visibility, even without knowing the full situation, she'd understood that the strange canine was full of malintent, and Hideo seemed ready to fight, the conservationist would do all that she could to help, she'd hurled out a poké ball, her shimmering dancer of a Quaquaval crying out with a brave step as he'd escaped his ball, "Let's do what we can to help out Hideo!" she'd requested.[break][break]

Her Quaquaval had nodded, a quick, deft-footed dance ended with a rather brilliant spin that seemed to impart further energy into Hideo's Uxie, helping empower the young boy's attack with a Helping Hand. Meanwhile, Roze had done her best to be just as agile to not get trampled over, herself.

[break]

[break]
aAV5NJur
[break]
TL;DR Roze's Quaquaval is helping Hideo's Uxie stave off the Okidogi with a Helping Hand.
[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 16:00:03 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Heh. C'mon, . Thought you already knew she's just as stubborn as you are."[break][break]

wasn't going anywhere. If she did teleport away, it would be to limp her way through the battlefield on a suicide mission. He didn't even know what goal she'd have. It would only make sense in her silly little head. But he was trying to pull the same stunt, so it wasn't like he could judge her. The three of them were three particularly stubborn chips off of the same old block, no matter how they tried to hide it.[break][break]

He had something to fight for now. The haggered, tired man that El had dragged here was gone. In his place was Isaac Merlo, the Liberator. Even as the radiant light that pooled in his palm emphasized the haggardness in his face and bags lining his eyes, he raised his hand to the sky. The light spilled forth into the sky, casting an aurora that shone down on their gathering. Compassion. Calm. Courage.[break][break]

Everything that the Lousy Three had tried to snuff out aboard their craft now shone brightly above, as if in defiance of the Munkidori that dared interrupt them.[break][break]

El had direct comfort on lock. It was always their strongest suit, and doubling down on it wouldn't help. Instead, Isaac had his own mission. He swallowed down his haggard breathing. He locked his weary knees into place. He refused to flinch, even as the sandstorm sliced him like razored wind. Though weak, unworthy, and forced to face the hate inside his heart, Isaac knew he had to be Eris' hero.[break][break]

Maybe if he could do right by her, he could do right by this whole damn region.[break][break]

"Rocket, the Megalopians, that titan . . . I don't give a shit if the Triad themselves crash the party." To some, his words were inspiring. To others, a resentment simmered beneath the surface. The spirit of a would-be hero had been hardened and stained amongst the ash and flame. "We're not just gonna let this city die. So stand firm, stand together and don't give 'em the satisfaction!"

They were bold words from a man who could barely muster up the energy to take another step. Maintaining the aurora was all Isaac had the strength for. In some ways, it almost seemed to be holding Isaac aloft.[break][break]

Yet where the human faltered, his sworn partner swooped into action. Suicune angled themselves to the side, bracing themselves for the worst of the Sludge Wave. Their lithe yet sturdy flank was almost like a living bunker, sheltering as many humans as they possibly could. As they winced from the impact, they slowly, imposingly turned their head towards Munkidori.[break][break]

Their eyes snapped open in a death glare, pupils swallowed up in a brilliant purple glow.[break][break]

Extrasensory power coalesced around Munkidori, a battle fought not physically but instead through a meeting of the minds. Were Suicune to prevail, they would use their power to heft Munkidori right into the sky. For each second the brains of the Lousy Three was ensnared, Suicune would slam it into the ground, their flowing mane erupting from the power they output with each successive impact.[break][break]

My, my. Was someone holding a grudge?[break][break]

9yBpqKh9[break][break]

TEAL DEER:[break]
Isaac uses his aurora, empowering any in cell N4 with courage, calm, and compassion. Despite that, there's a more tense, confrontational edge to his efforts to rally everyone.[break]
Suicune does their best to shelter the humans with their purified body, tanking the worst of the Sludge Wave.[break]
They then use their Extrasensory to try and slam Munkidori into the ground, over and over again, in an ironic echo of how Munkidori had once tormented Isaac.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 17:54:18 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As much as she wanted to supervise the assault on the titan, another problem reared its ugly head... or beautiful, depending on one's perspective. The sweet scent of the avian member of the Loyal Three caught her attention as a cloud of POISON GAS descended upon the west half of the city... the most captivating POISON GAS she had ever seen. It wasn't until the fairy-type started flourishing CROSS POISON that she recognized its threat. It was way too close to her friends for comfort.

Shalin, atop her Flygon, swooped close to and to fan away the gas with her continued BUG BUZZ. The dragon-type, tiring from the continued exertion, turned around to confront the soaring Fezandipiti, the Captain wholly unaware just how much danger her Flygon was in. She herself was in great danger as well, and the worst part was she was blind to it, too. The Fedandipiti's charming pheromones had began to affect her judgment.

Perceiving the poison-type to be about as large as a Pidgeot, Shalin had a reckless idea to distract the Toxic Chained Pokémon and try to put distance between it and , , and . Her tremendously agile Flygon would attempt to remain just above the Fezandipiti before the rider dropped onto the bird's back. Whether it could fly with her aboard or her lithe frame caused it to crash to the ground, she didn't care.

Her tragic unawareness of Fezandipiti's true nature might make this wild ride her most perilous one yet...

zrbH7Q6b

- Shalin and her Flygon fly around Fezandipiti in an effort to blow away the POISON GAS with a continued BUG BUZZ, though her wings are beginning to tire from the sustained vibrations.
- Sygna suit still ACTIVE
- To serve as a distraction, Shalin attempts to mount the Fezandipiti and rodeo it like several wild Pokémon she's captured.
- Shalin might be CHARMED by the Fezandipiti.

{PC: 2}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     KO
Lathiel       Silvally       Fair
Prower        Floatzel**     Good
Sandy         Flygon         Poor
Saria         Venusaur       Critical
Dizzy         Starmie        Good
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,448 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 18:12:34 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he turns to . "you can do that, right?" he asks, pertaining to opening up comms once more to ask anyone in the area for the support had asked for.

priam clutches the ball in his hand.

with both and gone, priam is left with atop the regice. out of all of them, it is priam that would actually feel physical repercussions from staying in the midst of fighting dynamaxed pokemon.

the mark burns, searing him from the inside, but he remains his ground. he was told to do so, and he wasn't the type to give in.

"handle the legs," he tells @yuan. "i suppose i can stay here and help from this vantage point..."

braviary was recalled and replaced by a pokemon that activates his sygna suit. espeon might have been gone, but samurott takes its place as priam's representative for his pseudo-avatarship.

the suit was once tailored to sync with samurott for the sole purpose of fulfilling his role in rocket, and this instance, too, is reflective of that relationship.

two seamitars pierce the regice from atop, one of them held by the trainer, and the other, the pokemon.

aqua jet, followed by a quick cooling of ice beam, provides small regenerative coats for the titan of ice. it's small and mostly negligible, but it's the best solution priam can think of to directly support it.

as much as he boasts the mark and its link with the titans, practicality ends with its function to detect. as soon as it isn't needed, all that was left was a nuisance that eats him from the inside.

• accepts regice ball
  • tells yuan to go for the legs like howard told them to
  • stays by the regice
  • recalls braviary/activates sygna with samurott
  • aqua jet/ice beam from priam/samurott provides steady ice coating for regice
  • K3

tdwNZwGM

@tags

close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 19:27:45 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

The moment Kenjiro hears that familiar voice, it’s on sight.

Though he may have been parried by the knuckleheaded redhead knight who was so hellbent on protecting his ‘liege’, he was even more hellbent on causing as much damage as possible—even if it meant lasering in on just a pair of opponents!

(Admittedly, this opponent was related to the traitor , so there was also that too. Wonder how much he could do in this limited span of time without revealing himself?)

He would then swap out the sword he held and deliberately reached into his shadows to find the purple-pink cloth tassels and pull out his Doublade straight from his own shadows; never mind if the tassels wrapped themselves around his arms; he was here to fight!

“Bring it,” was all he would growl at the redhead; never mind if he felt the spectral presence settling around himself as the Doublade exerted their presence over him.

Never mind if the howling sand and grit was battering him particularly hard; he’d lived through worse shit than this. (Being trained by back in Kanto definitely was something else compared to this cakewalk of a freak weather condition.)

The ultimate aim was to at the very least separate the redhead from his ‘liege’ and…

Well, we can’t spoil whatever else he’s planning, right?

6TFb08Sf

↠ we at M-5 getting the fuck battered by the sandstorm all around! We’re tougher than this shit, though! (fight through the bad weather conditions!)
↠ Kenjiro swapped out his sword for his Doublade; literally pulling the Pokémon out of his shadow and lunging towards Cadeyrn!
surprise
↠ Dragapult not listed because Dragapult has been KO’d

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1333 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://a.l3n.co/i/SiaulM.png)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 19:57:19 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

"Yes...."

That was the only word that Gaius cared about hearing, the rest didn't matter as it was swallowed up by the sandstorm. His faithful Hound managed to create an opening on the object of his obsession at this moment, but that was stolen by an accursed woman that he didn't recognize, and another man that was on the other side of the Ice Titan that he recognized.

The man ( ) and the woman ( ) were both interlopers in his duel with this the pink sparkling man, and he frowned deeply. He would deal with them then. His Hound sensed the change in his masters aura, and immediately went to his side to take on their new opponent together. A Dracovish was to be his enemy, and he extended twin claws of Metal before darting toward the fossil abomination.

Gaius on the other hand rushed across the battlefield through the legs of the Ice Titan to , and with no warning, no wind up he aimed a vicious right hook towards the mans face.

"Interloper....You interrupted my fight with the other man....I hope you are at least as strong as he is." Came the words before more fists are thrown towards the man. There was no need for further conversation he had made his desire clear. Once he was done with this person he would go see to the woman.

5XDWlvuM

TLDR
Gaius doesn't like that his fight with was interrupted.
Gaius, and his Lucario swap targets to , and move into that square.
Gaius yaps to Kouji.
Lucario uses Metal Claw on Dracovish!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 20:28:42 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Direct hit!", Dorian howled, while laughing.

"Bring the behemoth to heel! For the glory of Rocket!"

The corrupted Armarouge, wanting to see this through, followed up on the successful attack, by attempting to subjugate the Regirock to a Shadow Storm.

okQDQK_v

tags: @tag
notes: -Dorian is at L4
-Dorian cheers S!Armarouge on
-S!Armarouge uses Shadow Storm on Regirock
-2 Salac Berries Used

··
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
we still believe in love, so fuck you!
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 20:34:47 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Before Eddie could get the answer to his question, the sands suddenly kicked up with a new, hellish ferocity. He grimaced, straining to hear the woman's () reply over the howling winds, and winced as the razor winds raked his skin like sandpaper. There was something he could hear quite distinctly over the din of the storm, though. [break][break]

The enemy. Someone booming and pompous and arrogant, brimming with bravado in the face of such devastation. That was the next thing Eddie fixated on as he staggered back, unsure if the unfamiliar woman heard or saw him through the curtain of raging grit that enveloped them both, [break][break]

“Sonnuva bitch,” he grumbled as he found himself lost again. Eddie thought he caught the familiar streak of gray bound past him again; what choice did he have but to follow Terrakion once more? [break][break]

This trek was blissfully short, but Eddie's new destination turned out to be a much bleaker one. Crumpled shapes lay in heaps a few yards in front of him, and, oh God, were those bodies? And there was that voice again, its arrogance grating, until a sharp, canine bark came in furious reply, [break][break]

“Terrakion?” [break][break]

The bovine Sword of Justice finally came into clearer view, no longer the mirage it had been when Eddie had chased it through the storm. It was standing protectively over something, or rather, someone (), as it angrily stared down the source of all that cavalier laughter Eddie had heard echoing over the winds, [break][break]

“Fuck every last one'a you!” the soldier bellowed, eyes darting from his fallen brothers-in-arms to the Rocket bastards that had struck them down. He squared his shoulders and raised his blackened fists as he took a fighting stance, “You want some'a this? Then come get some! [break][break]

Terrakion seemed to share that sentiment as jagged sheets of rock suddenly erupted from the ground with abrupt force. The STONE EDGEd attack ripped towards the group of Rocket personnel, though some of the blow would be lessened by a hawk-eyed man () and the glassy REFLECT conjured by the Chikorita in his arms.
[break][break]

|exzMeLv[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]NOTES:[break]
if petra replies, doesnt hear her over the storm [break]
does hear ulysses tho and heads to J5 [break]
sees the bodies - oh no the humanity! [break]
terrakion stands over noah protectively and uses STONE EDGE [break]
eddie's ready to fuckin throw hands!! 👊 [break]
open to interactions! [break]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
200 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 0:06:52 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprowright1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprowright"]

Figures he would end up with the crazy group as both @magnatic and decided to go on a suicide mission and start climbing the Regirock for who knows what. Trying to capture it sure, but he can't help but think the two might end up squished like flies before they can make it. Either way one of them was an Admin and orders were orders, least stood with him. Especially when he feels himself get ruffled up by the harsh sandstorm, and given Regice's frozen exterior it was difficult to keep himself where he was if not for his Ultra Beast putting its foot down for him to hang on to. [break][break]

"Got it though trying to make it fall while they're on it?" eh wasn't his place would definitely be a problem for the city they're taking over. That'll be someone else's problem he thinks as he reaches for his coms.[break][break]

=Oi anyone near Regirock we got orders from ADMIN FOX to strike at it's legs!=
[break]

Wright calls over the coms and hopes the message gets out, from this height he can't entirely tell what the hell is going on, but once he is stable again he braces himself as the Regice tries to attack again. "Oi blasty you heard the man at it's legs!" he orders and the firework pokemon seems to chuckle before it jumps off as the ghost circles the titan and attmpes to shoot SHADOW BALLS at the legs.

[break][break]

1QLhv6Ll

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprowright1"]

[break][break]
[attr="class","leprowright"]

+ + All Rockets Comms
[break]+ Wright questions his choices working with the crazies as he is staggered by the SANDSTORM
[break]+ Communicates over coms that Admin Fox wants those close to shoot the legs of Regirock
[break]+ Orders his Blacephalon to shoot the legs with SHADOW BALL

+ Atop Regiice at K-3 cause Mag bullied me

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#4e5974;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
446 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 1:47:34 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Airi seemed to agree, her Gardevior getting done healing Gengar. The blond returned the ghost. The nurse also mentioned her Swampert assisting in navigating the sandstorm. "I also have Lucario. With its ability to sense auras, he should be able to act as an early warning system." Releasing the steel and fighting type, and going over the plan with him, off they went after some painkillers. "We should probably head east then south when or if we hit the wall." With a plan, off they went, with Lucario first, Airi's Swampert providing Protect to defend Aaron and the nurse from the sandstorm. They were soon joined by another, the voice above, but nearby. Evidently hearing their plan somehow. The little blond glared at the general direction as Lucario halted and was in battle stance. "Don't be rediculous! I have a broken arm! Bullheaded as I am, even I know better than to leave such an injury to fester! I'm in no condition to continue this fight!" He may still have a full team of six, but he was too injured.

It was then he smelled an odd scent, even Lucario was looking around with eyes closed, sensing auras around. Then a gas started to flow in from what he could see, only for it to be blown away by someone else. He really didn't need that. It had to go, whatever it was. "Ugh, Aura Sphere! Who knows what it'll do next!" With the sandstorm, he needed a high accuracy attack, and Aura Sphere was it. Holding out a palm, Lucario fired a blast of blue energy at the FEZANDIPITI, Ace not knowing that it was coming in hot and fast towards them, and not knowing that someone else was intercepting in the most boneheaded and insane way. Lucario could tell, but the risk might be worth it...

TLDR

Returns Gengar, releases Lucario.
Snaps at Desiree.
Has Lucario use Aura Sphere on Fezandipiti, not knowing what it even is.
Also doesn't know that Shalin in wrestling with it in mid-air.

E2488yTa

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
In Silence There Is Beauty
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 1:58:32 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb kazuyapost"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
respect is not kindness, but it is priceless

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Between gusts of sand, the man makes out the calming cross of a medical tent. He frowns. His eyes catch on a familiar face as he recalls —a girl he fought in a simpler time.
[break][break]

SLAM! The earth shakes as Regice and its stony sibling meet. Ice flakes fall around him to join bits of rock and stone.But the attack is no more consequential than a rain drop in a flood. He watches as the blurred shape of jumps for the gap between the two titans. What a crazy sonofabitch. That thought is one of admiration. Kazuya smirks.
[break][break]

As if in response to his Wooper’s attack, the sandstorm howls. With a grunt, even the big man is forced back a few steps. That sand is kept out of his eyes by a cracked mask but is wreaking havoc elsewhere. It even claws its way into his mouth and ears. . He coughs into his visor as pain threatens.
[break][break]

The Wooper vanishes in a burst of red light. On comms, he hears the calls from Ulysses Monroe and turns to stare at the fight between @kenjiro and @caderyn. “Kids.” Just how people are focusing on petty squabbles with this thing breathing down their neck he doesn’t know. With a lingering glare, he walks away from the squabble.
[break][break]

His Wooper hesitates. After a prolonged stay on the battlefield she’s obviously tired. Even her mucus isn’t fending off the sand. “Mi—BZZZT—na!” His modulator is barely audible above the storm. She turns tired eyes to him. He nods in thanks as she waddles toward him. “I need something bigger.” Something colder

[break][break]

He does not pay mind to the Loyal Three behind him. He does not know their darkness nor of their wicked deeds.

The Avalugg that emerges is a merger of the two titans before him. It embodies the crag of an ancient cliff and the ice that scars it. As the Regice draws its fist back, Kazuya swings an arm forward. “Bull—zz—-doze!” He hopes the timing is correct. In tis clash of wils, even a slight change can turn the tides. And, right now, this city needs all the help it can get.

EEpVU1ls

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
Swaps Wooper for Avalugg and uses Bulldoze[break]Chilling on M5[break]
Sighs as Elise, Caderyn, and start squabbling

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".kazuyapost"]--accent:#92A5FE!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #9AA4DC; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 700 11px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb i"]font: 500 11px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 11px/14px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP