February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
117 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
A Midsummer Night's Party
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 17:33:30 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg1"]

[attr="class","header"]LIVE LIFE FOR YOU NOT FOR OTHERS

[attr="class","setting"]

Hearing ‘s comment on staying all night he nodded in agreement. It was actually nice to have time for himself and take a break from practicing his routines. He waved over the waiter himself ordering a champagne. He wasn’t to worried about getting drunk since he knew his limits. And he wasn’t planning on drinking much anyway.
[break][break]
He watched the game until he heard the announcement for dinner and a show. The idea of a dinner and a show made him curious. ”I’m going to get something to eat. You’re both free to join me of course,” he said as he got up his barely touched champagne still clutched in his hand as he made his way to the Empoleon Room where dinner and a show would be provided. Nebula, his Absol, trailed after him.
[break][break]
Upon reaching the room the idol realized he didn’t currently recognize anyone in the room. Well he recognized the woman who had hosted the party but he didn’t know her. That reminded him that he still hadn’t thanked her for hosting such a party. He supposed now would be as good a time as any while she wasn’t preoccupied.
[break][break]
”Hello, I apologize for the lateness of this but I just wanted to think you for such a lovely party,” he said upon reaching the dark haired woman’s side. He didn’t sit though since he was waiting for rather and would join him. If they didn’t that would be fine.
[break][break]
”What a beautiful performance,” he said as he momentarily turned his attention away from to watch the show. There was something mesmerizing about watching the dancers. Though he supposed that was the whole point.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + Orders a champagne[break] Decides to get dinner and invites and  to join him rather they agree is up to them [break] Reaches the Empoleon Room and approaches to thank her for hosting the party [break] Prompt: Comment of the show or the dinner

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 20:55:05 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Undercover at:

A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S PARTY

"And hanging around me doesn't get in the way of your work?" He asked wryly, half turning back to the youth.

Only for the other to turn back and go to the same roulette he had.

And win.

Gwyar's brow twitching as he stared at 's earnings, lips pursing.

"Youth is wasted on the young." He grumbled, plucking a shot from an unsuspecting, passing waiter's tray and throwing it back in a single go.

He could tolerate the other's man loud screaming and attention seeking behavior— Yes, even if he was dressed like a furry— in public, but being shown up, though?

Unacceptable.

"Red 21!" The man boomed as he pushed more of his money.

RcAxA9Y3
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 14:29:57 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

"I heard a rumor you might be here."

She couldn't help the crooked smirk that formed at the sound of the other woman's silky voice behind her. Maybe it was ridiculous to hide, she didn't even know why she was inclined to. It was probably because she didn't fit here, not amongst the frivolity of a party. She belonged somewhere gritty, stinking of blood and sweat. This place felt like a foreign territory. Admittedly, she couldn't help but ease a little under 's attention.

It wasn't hard to imagine who was spreading the rumors, especially when she could see slinking through the crowd like the ghost pokemon he annoyingly hoarded. "You should be careful, listening to rumors." Especially from greasy shits like Fern, she didn't bother adding. It was unnecessary, anyways.

"You don't have date?" Admittedly, she was both surprised and pleased. With a shrug, she added, "I am, but I could be persuaded to take a break." They could just deal with it.

- clothes
- she cannot resist D;

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 15:02:28 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “Of course,” he replied lightly as ’s arm curled around his own briefly. His own shoulder tilted to bump against hers, the edge of his smile turning somewhat conspiratorial. Though more in a friendly manner than anything actively scheming. A sort of camaraderie that bloomed from the fact that they stood on the same level. “I wouldn’t dream of missing your debut.”[break][break]

The evening wasn’t for business matters, though, and soon he relinquished her to her obligations. Again, he felt odd that he wasn’t held to that standard for once, but relieved all the same. So when Kosei prodded him, the other was met with a tut. “This isn’t my establishment, so why on earth would I do that? And as for your outfit, it wasn’t malevolent at all. I simply chose what seemed most suitable.” Enzo flashed him an innocent smile, though they both knew the truth of it.[break][break]

But naturally, distracting Kosei with gambling was an easy task to accomplish, and he patted his arm, reassuring. “Yes, but do remember that I’m not about to let you actively gamble all our cash tonight.” He was too much of a Scrooge for that. Er, maybe.

He was awfully pleased with himself right up until the moment he lost. Which wasn’t supposed to happen. The smug look dropped off his face and before he could behave rationally, he was downing the rest of his drink and pulling the lever again. “That was a practice round,” he grumbled.[break][break]

Okay, so they definitely couldn’t hang out by the slot machines for long.[break][break]

Thankfully the speakers overhead announced the next portion of the evening. “Alright, time for dinner,” he remarked swiftly, tugging on Kosei’s arm once again. Not admitting to the fact that he would likely be the one to keep trying to roll winning numbers in a bid to outdo the other. “Think I’ll have the miltank steak.”[break][break]

[break][break]
mjbD0m7|

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- outfit + hair/lite accessories[break]
- open to interaction [break]
- prompts: gambles again rip (x1 gacha ticket) + order from the menu (1x safari ticket)[break]
- mad that he lost, so gambles more. walked right into it.[break][break]
- orders dat miltank steak

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 17:23:04 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
THE KALOSIAN REGARDS BY INTRODUCING HERSELF AS WELL: "A queen all day long." She ends with a gulp from the wine glass offered by the bartender (). There is a smile upon leaving those words, hoping the other to find the humor in her teasing words.

Selena nods smirking when defends himself. There is an excitement seeing her boss displays his affection with his significant other; a feeling that is completely foreign to her.

then approaches the group and greets almost everyone including her.

"A little bit chirpy and gloomy as always." To be fair, Selena returned to Hoenn in the thick of a faction war in the midst of another realm. Unexpected, but not surprised. "Just the way that I like it."

When the and departs for dinner, Selena takes the moment to leave the group as well. "If you will excuse me, I think I will sample the dinner selection as well."

Upon reaching the hall, the staff that guides to her table asks for her choice to which the Kalosian quickly responds. "Canarticho à l'orange pour moi, s'il vous plaît."

A Kalosian choice.

The sight of the luscious Fatfetch'd breast in the drizzled citrus together with the perfectly cooked greens and protein is a perfect picture of her hometown. It is timely that the staff waits for her comment as she is generous enough to give one."This bite takes me back to Camphrier. Please send the chef my regards."

TL;DR
- OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT: Click here and imagine with.
- Responds to and and reacts to 's reply
- Goes upstairs to sample dinner; orders FARFETCH'D IN BROWN CITRUS SAUCE
- Comments on the DINNER

REWARDS

ROUND ONE

- 1x Form Change
- 1x Level Tutor
- 1x Ability Capsule

ROUND TWO

- 1x Safari Ticket
- 1x Move Tutor

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 11:33:41 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
As the night went on, it soon came time for dinner - amidst a round of cards that was still in progress. Though the temptation to drop the game and join right away was tempting... "I'll join you after I finish this round real quick." They spoke, gesturing to the cards. As it turned out, a card game like this was quite enjoyable compared to the pure randomness (or should they say, 'randomness',) of a slot machine. It took some thought, even if they had initially looked to simply trust in the cards as they arrived.

Glancing to , Makoto would look to see whether he'd join Jade straight away, or stick around just long enough to finish like they were. They couldn't help but keep wondering why a gym leader would risk going into Rocket territory just for a party, though... "What brought you here, if I might ask?" They asked under a veneer of curiosity - casting a glance to their hand as they did.

But either way, once the cards were down and chips changed hands, Makoto was ready to put something on their stomach. "Come, Tsukiko." Makoto spoke, gesturing for the ninetales to follow after them. Reluctantly, Tsukiko would part from her play with Janus to follow after her trainer - though, the notion of food seemed to prompt a tail wag from her all the same.

Which, though Makoto was among the stragglers, they'd arrive in the Empoleon Room in time to catch the show - and they were awed at the sudden change in atmosphere, to enter the dimmed room and see the garbed dancers on stage. It was a sight that left Makoto speechless - admirous, and perhaps even a little envious - of the grace on display.

Spotting Jade nearby though, they supposed that they might as well approach. "I agree - those dancers are quite talented," They concurred with him, their gaze drifting to as they added "It's been a wonderful party, I've not been to one quite like this before."
TLDR/NOTES:
- Makoto is dressed in a black Victorian-style dress with lace + a black-purple glittery masquerade mask, with purple lipstick and extensions for a shoulder-blades long braid. Kuro is hidden in their shadow, using illusions to give them lifelike dark fairy wings.
- Makoto stays just a little longer to quickly finish a round of poker before joining (Prompt: Gamble!)
- Upon arriving at the Empoleon Room, they're in time to catch the brunt of the show, and admire (and are also maybe a little envious of) the grace on display.
- They join Jade - agreeing with his sentiments on the show + complimenting on the party. (Prompt: Comment on show/dinner)
koles1kR

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 13:25:01 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Right over here-" Her words were cut off by the presence of someone behind. It almost made her "guards"  jumped the person however Mirabella gave them a dirty look they calmed down. It was before long the man away from towards .  That...Mirabella didn't have time to think on her issues right now. She would be disheartened if she wasn't so excited by all the company they have gained. "Pleased to meet you acquaintance, sir. I'm Mirabella." [break][break] Now more then anything she was curious about Naia and her fiancé. The fact Elise knew who he was made her wonder if he was part of her family. Her thought darkened it couldn't be... remmy could it? [break][break] There was time and place for asking that and it was not here. She would  not  ruin the fun and playful atmosphere with personal issues about her ex."Naia, you have a fiancé? Congratulations! When will be both be walking down the isle?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#6b2b2b;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
FsFkWcQ4
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 20:57:46 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cygparty"]
[attr="class","body"]

Cyg bounces her topmost crossed leg, the black underdress beneath her layers of painted latex shifting up and down with the beat of it. She watches Isaac prise himself out from beneath layers of girl, and once he’s found his own feet, she readily stands and takes his hand, slotting in next to him in space so wonderfully familiar and comfortable.
[break][break]
“Seats,” she confirmed, pressing a soft kiss to the top of his head as she spread her arms to gather up their little party and move them off towards a place to rest their rumps. Before Cyg and Isaac could herd the tispy girls away, appeared, wrapping himself around like a protective covering. “Amor,” Cyg said, dipping her chin and arching an eyebrow, waiting to see how Elise reacted to suddenly being smothered-- and the fact that Amor had almost royally fucked it and back-hugged another woman.
[break][break]
Cygne,” she softly corrected the busty drunk girl who’d tackled Isaac. “You can just call me Cyg. Like cigarette.”
[break][break]
It was slow going as various conversations were all rolled up into one, but Cyg was comforted to be amongst… if not friend, then at least people she didn’t have to pretend to outsmart. She curled an arm around Isaac and stroked a thumb over his opposite shoulder, sinking into the pleasant sensation of just being, when asked--
[break][break]
--Cyg laughed, something so genuine and shocked that it curled up into a little snort.
[break][break]
“That’s funny. You’re funny. C’mon, comedy queen, let’s go sit down, and find some snacks, yeah?” There’s nothing drunk girls like more than snacks.
[break][break]
Though quietly to Isaac when next there would be an opportunity, she would ask, “Oh, christ, I don’t look pregnant in this… do I?” because she had absolutely no idea where the fuck this question had sprung up from.

[break][break]

NOTES

- outfit - hair - makeup [break]
- hi [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".cygparty"]--accent:#F0803C;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cygparty .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 21:29:42 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Jealousy is a helluva thing, boys and girls, and seeing come their way in her heels, and practically waving, he can feel his brow twitch, as he hcan't make a scene. But he looked imposing, close to beating the shit out of that walking toothpick. Same thing would happen with Lani, honestly.[break][break]

Magnus was a jealous bitch, but a hypocrtiical one.[break][break]

"Sorry, baby. Didn't mean to leave ya' behind." He smiles through the fake beard, and looks to Lani, and back to Jazz.[break][break]

"How would my two favorite ladies like to go gamble? I'm feelin' quite lucky." Lucky enough to pluck away this chump's date and take a second one on his arm without any issue whatsoever.[break][break]

Course... the dancers take his attention for a moment, a whistle from him as he's busy staring a little too long, before shaking himself back to the ladies... and a pleasant little smirk floods his lips. Oh yes... a smirk that was ear to ear, because...[break][break]

"You know, they dance really good... bet you both could leave them in the dust."[break][break]

KlpHEkoV

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- PROMPT: Comment on the Show & GAMBLE[break]
- Daaaaaamn Magnus is getting jealous. Offering to steal Jazz away.[break]
- Look at the dancers... anyways, GAMBLE TIME![break]
- OUTFIT, VIBE

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 23:45:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the familiar blonde woman come in and talk with Isaac, she did assume they were together since Isaac was more intimately familiar with the blonde female. Naia tells her that her fiance wanted to talk with her, so she responds back to the silver haired woman. “Alright, I’ll talk with him.” Taking the phone from the heiress, the woman texts him back a bit before she’d realize Calcifer was similar to her elder cousin’s last name.[break][break]

Feeling a taller man take her into his embrace, she hears the familiar voice of her current boyfriend who said that he was sorry for being late and was working at something over at the lab. A red blush comes on her cheeks when Amor gives her a kiss on her cheek. “It’s alright, darling. I had thought you were too busy to come out here with me, but I am very glad that is not the case.” The royal snuggled onto him a little when he smothers like she’s his treasure guarded by himself as a Dragonite.[break][break]

(She'll forgive him for almost royally screwing up and almost hugging Lady Fontaine instead of her.)[break][break]

Anyhow, she nods over to the blonde woman with a small bow of her head. "It's nice to see you again as well." Even though they had a less than peaceful meeting on the last time they faced each other in the Big Battle of Dewford Town, she didn't hold any bad grudges towards the other woman.

[break][break]

NOTES

- PROMPT(s) COMPLETE: N/A[break]
- Takes 's phone when she asks her to talk to her fiance.[break]
- Talks to when he comes up to her in a snuggle hug![break]
- also talks to a bit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,331 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 3:11:53 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi blinked long, pretty lashes, wide eyes taking in the sight of . Parker, who had not stayed to chat with Yumi. Parker who had come after her, Nomi. Parker, who looked so suave in that red suit, who'd sauntered over grinning like a toothy lioness.[break][break]
Nomi's head buzzed and her cheeks reddened. Was she drunk already?[break][break]
"He didn't say anything mean," Nomi blurted, as Parker made the wrong assumption about Nomi's faintly tear-stained cheeks. You did. Parker was oblivious, it seemed, but what else was new. Nomi tried to put whatever might exist between Parker and Yumi out of her mind.[break][break]
"He bought me a drink. Seems like a nice guy." And as if to further prove her point, smiled and threw some reassuring words her way. Nomi smiled back at him, suddenly feeling devious.[break][break]
"Parker, I think he likes me," she murmured intimately, leaning in conspiratorially. "Bit if you don't like that, we can go somewhere else, of course. Somewhere more private." Wait, was that last part what she'd actually wanted to say? Immediately, her brain began to conjure R-rated content, and her blush deepened. So much for trying to be provocative.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] | | Open to interactions
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's outfit is inspired by the Queen of Hearts: Dress + Jewelry + Hair + Crown[break]
TLDR:
  • Nomi is tipsy! Tries to use King to be flirty with Parker lol

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Soteria; Deliverance
She/Her
July 17
Celadon City, Kanto
Pansexual
Escort
Grunt (Assassin)
If Looks Could Kill
(Literally)
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
It was beauty killed the beast
awards
206 posts
Mei Liu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mei
Mei Liu
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 10:40:45 GMT
Mei Liu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","meitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Mei cocked her head. A date? Oh, Marza must mean a client.[break][break]
"Unlike you, I'm not working tonight," Mei winked, tone playful. "No date."[break][break]
She moved in closer, intentional about the way she staked her claim on Marza. Anyone watching would see two women of very opposite heights and builds, but it was the smaller one who held all the power. Mei wasn't subtle: she knew what she wanted. All the same, she did not think of Marza as just another victim of her seductive wiles. She genuinely wanted Marza to enjoy her company.[break][break]
She reached out, her own slender hand taking hold of Marza's larger one, soft fingertips brushing against calloused palms.[break][break]
"Come with me," she ordered. "There's a show starting, and I've heard the food here is good."[break][break]
She tugged, leading Marza away from her hiding spot and out into the crowd. A little discomfort never hurt anyone. And besides, Mei was hungry for more than just fine dining.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] | Open to interactions
[break]

NOTES

Mei is dressed like a water-themed pixie: Dress + Glitter + Wings[break]
TLDR:
  • Forces Marza out of her hiding spot and into the party
  • On her way to dinner and the show

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.meitest2]--accent:#7cd5ae;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".meitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 20:13:05 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

With all actions, consequences.[break][break]

The first course of 's meal is his teeth in Cillian's neck, a bold move that draws a gasp both pained and surprised from the Rocket underboss. Lights dim as he laughs, swatting playfully at Temp's shoulder.[break][break]

When the light returns, it finds his cheeks flush with colour. In their little game of chess, he's been outplayed.[break][break]

Unlike his husband, Cillian had paid attention to the dancers. It'd given him something to focus on.[break][break]

"The use of shadow was very interesting," he remarks, taking a generous gulp of wine poured for him by a passing server. "This is an excellent red. Is it one of yours?" The question is directed at ; he knows her family are big on wine.[break][break]

Though Temp no longer crowds him, it's clear whatever had transpired between them was not negative. The look he gives his husband borders on reverence.[break][break]

"I'm glad you talked me into this." He's sincere, because, "It's nice to relax, after... well, you know."[break][break]

He was still grieving the loss of his sister, his brother's betrayal, his own shortcomings in the Rift. Temp knew, and it had almost certainly been a factor in how hard he'd pushed for Cillian to accompany him here. His husband was sweet like that.[break][break]

"Plus, I think we're killing the costume contest."[break][break]

He smirks, straightening his antler crown.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S PARTY

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
PROMPT: Comment on the dinner and/or the show.[break]
PROMPT: Discuss recent events.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 21:18:01 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
With the siren call of dinner luring people away, things seemed like they were finally slowing down. People took their drinks and left without much in the way of chat. Most leave wordlessly, which you appreciate. You don't want to solve the mystery of 's relationship with Team Rocket. Then again, you don't want to be serving drinks, either, but here you are. Need, then? Yeah, that's the right word. You don't need to know the life stories of the people in front of you, but you do need money, which neatly tidies things up in terms of terminology.

lingers a little longer, which you'd be annoyed about, but she gives you thirty bucks, so you can't complain. Much the opposite, you've not been getting shit for tips, so it's a most welcome windfall. It's enough to blunt your tongue and spare her a needlessly incendiary comment. In fact, it's even earned her an exchange of passable small talk.

"Me too, bud. Me too."

With that, the last of your customers leave to get dinner, and you're left alone for now. The key word in that sentence being "your customers". There's other patrons at the bar, being served by other bartenders. A good co-worker might help his peers, but... Fuck, man, that pink-haired lady looks like she's been crying, and you just really don't have it in you to give a shit about her problems, y'know? What's so bad about her life that she has to cry about it? She's at a nice party in a nice dress drinking nice booze. Meanwhile, you're working customer service. You're the one who should be crying here.

Also, you lied about the "key word" bit. There's actually two key words, and the other one is "for now". There's plenty more gamblers and drunkards looking for their fix, and you're sure you'll be beset upon to pour more wanky drinks before long.

So, fuck it. Your break isn't for another few hours, but who's going to stop you from taking it now.

"Slowpoke, cover for me." You murmur, tapping the button on one of your many Pokeballs and releasing the stupid little idiot atop the bar. Sluggishly, the Galarian Slowpoke turns to look at you, a simple movement of a few steps that takes far, far longer than it should. "If anyone asks where I am, distract them. Got it?"

"S... l... o... w... p... o... k... e..."

You're taking that as a yes. So, you make a swift retreat to the staff room, leaving your terrible gremlin to handle things in your absence.

TL;DR - Shred Zeppelin is revealing his creacher and leaving to go slack off.
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
473 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 4:45:12 GMT
parker jones Avatar

she gives him the finger.

parker's hard-pressed to believe anything coming out of king wayland's mouth isn't offensive in some manner of speaking. don't get her wrong; she enjoys his company. more than 's anyway. 'cause at least king isn't a fucking moron. 

or, actually, does that make it worse? how much of an ass he is? 

regardless, king ignores her and nomi goes on:
- he bought her a drink
- he seems like a nice guy

which, okay, sure, could still be nothing, but he is ignoring parker and talks over her to say something to nomi. something that sounds personal. which makes her lip twitch in that almost-snarl, but she shoves her tumbler glass against her mouth and settles for giving him a glare. 

she doesn't exactly choke, but the rum and coke goes down her throat a little bit hastily when nomi hits her with her last point: 

- it's possible he likes her

can't do what i did to yumi can't fuck this up gotta play it cool please relax it's not that big a deal it's not even like wait what the hell am i thinking is wait what did she say what did

"whatdidyoujustsay?" she sputters through a cough.

she blinks rapidly and then looks at the drink in nomi's hand. something twists in her gut. she takes another sip and tries to smother the surprise, alongside the visions of her hands unraveling nomi's dress, 'cause if she thinks too hard on it, her hands are going to move of their own accord.

"sorry i gotta disappoint ya, nomes, but king likes his girlies a lil' more...feral." more feral with no tits. yeah, nomes is not his type. 
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights