2,652 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:14:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"We both know I wouldn't be able to keep him locked down with my personality or body. Plus it would be pretty hard to fake a pregnancy. I gotta get him on lock-down any way I can here, Razz! I need someone to leech body heat off of at night!" He gave a dramatic sigh from his steed, who was ambling along with his ever growing line of Tauros. At least from this side, they could longer closer to the gates and maybe guide the group inside. A more peaceful way to deal with this for sure.

"Hey, since we mostly have this side covered, should we go for the big scary guy with the tree trunks? I think everyone is just like... attacking him. I don't know too much about deities, but that seems like it would just piss it off more, right?"

E85Fbx7i
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:16:28 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she lowers her volume appropriately, her words tailored specifically for the eldest silph. 

"it's nothing you did, sir," she said. "
it's a - well - ... senon doesn't exactly fancy my relationship with you. i think he may view you as a threat. it's a bit silly, now that i'm saying it out loud."

and while she truly felt that her beau had nothing to concern himself with, the young woman couldn't deny she found his jealousy to be quite endearing.

"
you two would have met already if i had my way. i tried convincing him to at least give you a chance, but he turned his nose at the idea."

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/306.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/248.png

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:31:20 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
Vital Spirit Post #12
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Yeah, this is actually fucked up. Further along, after he's passed several Tauros, he begins to see blatant signs of struggle and duress. Scarlet splattered against concrete, festival furnishings tossed aside like garbage (it was going to look like that tomorrow anyhow,) but nothing quite stuck out so much as how quickly the area had been evacuated. Where was everyone?

The night was still punctuated by their collective cries, but he was absent from most of them, scarcely finding even a Tauros. At this point he'd switched out a secondary pokemon.

Artificially inflating its size, synthesizing the moonlight to boost its GROWTH, Rover sauntered along at Adrian's side protectively and with a sort of swagger, the lilt of its head generating an arrogant aura.

Adrian searches around blindly, falling behind in his efforts and finding frustration in this failure. "Rover, try to fill the air with your AROMATHERAPY." He'd take one last brief gulp of air before Rover sullied it with his excretion, saturating the air with its pollen.
And while not entirely unpleasant, it was not so welcome a sensation to have tickling at one's nose...

WIjEAEGh

Achoo!
This is black sheep,
o v e r - a n d - o u t .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:36:15 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"Then why be interested in him if he can't be interested in you being you? Besides you can always sleep with a few pokemon they're warm if all you need is a body," he comments as if it were as all as simple as that. Clearly he was a teen with no real understanding of relationships. For him it seemed simple, so he doesn't understand why others work so hard at it. [break][break]

Any Taorus who aren't interested in the parade Razz has his Chikorita use Sweet Scent to distract them from what they're doing. Calm them down some and the scent leads them to looking at the herd. Making them join them, at the mention of the fighting noises on the other side of the festival he does try looking over some, only just seeing enough to see a tree trunk get tossed. And was that.....[break][break]

Razz can't help but subconsciously check his pokeballs to see if something was secure. Maybe those cries about an Ultra Beast weren't there just to create more paranoia. "I would assume so, I don't know much about whats there," he doesn't know what it is at all really he's been preoccupied. "If you think you can handle yourself that's fine, I would like to help any in need there," because he doesn't know if any of the ones taking on the legend are taking precaution of those around them.

[break][break]

lJcBRGRN

[break][break]
[break][break]

Notes: Post #15/15 [break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:37:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

"...?" [break][break]

Fernando’s perplexion is evident in the way his eyebrow notches in a hooked arc. Cait has been one of the few lucky enough to see it on more than one occasion, the most recent being the misunderstanding of her ‘alleged’ pregnancy. [break][break]

Threat?” Fernando repeats the word to taste it on his tongue. It confirms that even hearing it aloud doesn’t make it any less confusing. “What makes him think I’m a threat? We work together extensively, Alfric. If anything, you’re the person I trust my life with the most.” [break][break]

[break]

POST #14

[attr="class","headerbox"]

VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Calibri:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #2B2B2B; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); --accentRGB: 212, 165, 60; --accent: #d4a53c [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #282828; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Calibri'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #D5D5D5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #2B2B2B !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:47:06 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the look upon his face in combination with his genuine bewilderment results in a laugh, the noise bubbling forth from her painted lips.

"
my - hehe - apologies, sir."

cait gives an unladylike snort as she rubbed lightly at her eyes, a quiet apology murmured before she pressed onward with an elaboration. 

"
by 'threat' i mean a 'threat to his relationship with me'. he just doesn't fancy that i was infatuated with you. that's all.

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/306.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/248.png

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,652 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:52:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
'I can't kiss a pokemon and have them make me feel needed and special!" He sighed, after making sure the pin was locked on the Tauros that his own shiny one had led them inside of, Chu-e had his pokemon start for the other side of the festival. Yeah it... looked like a real shitshow. At some point, he whistled low, drawing the attention of his Mimikyu- who, all this time, was still just lurking in his shadow. The ghost type crept out and when Chu-e motioned to one of the broken down stalls, started to ransack the already destroyed stall.

"You're way too good at getting to the root of these things, ya know?" Sighing, Chu-e pouted a bit as he looked ahead. His Mimikyu was collecting... various cute, if only a little dirty, cow plushies. Some of Tapu Bulu itself. "I act like I'm real confident and hot shit, but I just get lonely, Razz. I wanna be important to someone again. And that rejection... is scary. Or the worry I'll lapse back into bad behavior." He sighed again, maybe a little put on as he forced a grimaced smile at the other.

"Well, whatever. Let's calm that big guy down with the power of cute!" Taking one of the Miltank plushies he had been given, Chu-e launched it at Tapu Bulu with all his meager strength when he was close enough. "Hey! Over here! Look at this cute shit!"

INuyNkgE

- Chu-e flings plushies at Tapu Bulu to see if the power of cuteness will calm it down
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 10:05:16 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
9/15 posts TAGGING

more people joined in on the fun. well when you have a stampeding herd of scared bulls and a rampaging guardian deity it was pretty hard not to resist the urge to try and join in on the action right? that could be said for kazimir as he helped his incineroar back to its feet and gave it a hearty slap on the back that caused its tail to twitch as he straightened himself out and stood tall on his own two legs. "atta boy tiggs, now while jorgen is..." he looks over to his buzzwole who is preoccupied with giving a few of the remaining tauros a grand old suplex to calm them down earning him a sigh from kazimir, "you and me go take down that other raging bull yeah? he looks like a tough challenge after all."

the incineroar took a look at the deity and with a grin gave a nod to kazimir as the two suddenly raced off to greet it, weaving their way through crowds of people trying to do the same and fight it. "we gotta try and get those trees outta its hands. mind lighting them up for us tiggs? they might not like having hot hands after all!" with that the incineroar replied with a growl and rushed at tapu bulu as his body became shrouded in flames as he looked to tackle it with a flare blitz, ducking under a tree trunk that came at him only to quickly latch onto it like it was a scratching post and from his position started to kick at the legendary's arm to force it to drop its log.

TLDR: incineroar uses flare blitz on tapu bulu!

3qXPf3m7

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 10:45:00 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

As he’s busy taking another drag on the pipe, he felt a vibration coming from his other hand—so far, only one person had replied to the group message.

Good man, he thought idly as he took another long drag and exhaled another thin stream of smoke.

He’d lost sight of the Gallade and the Metagross as the two had travelled to another part of the town to help wrangle up some more wayward Tauros; while the Gardevoir and the Lucario were now helping out with injured civilians off to one side.

Well, at least it’s not that much of a bust, but still... he continued to himself before looking over to where was.

“Can you spare some help? The bulls are running around in a huge-ass ‘china shop’ and they’re proving rather... difficult to contain,” he said idly.

mh3JwVss
helping thin out the rampaging Tauros herd + now assisting anyone injured

his thematically-appropriate festival get up

[#14]

this time

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 11:22:04 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"You can kiss them on the head, and while most can take care of themselves some require your attention," Razz counters almost matter of factly though he does mean it as a joke. Whether or not the other has started to understand Razz's straight voice as he joked was another thing. He gets that most people just crave that attention, and it seemed like was one of them. "I doubt that, I've been told more often than not I'm not enough of a people person to understand feelings," he does use one hand to give air quotes with that as they lead the Taorus into the pen. Okay one task done now to focus on the others. Especially now that the conversation seemed to get more real and he doesn't know how much he wants to know about the other. [break][break]

Though the bad behavior part does have him slightly concerned. "Look eventually you'll find a guy who likes the crazy, until then though I'm sure that there are plenty who'll like your body or something," he's really not good with peopling. Thankfully the popping up of the pikachu ghost was enough of a signal that they could be done talking about this weird topic. [break][break]

For now he watched as it tried throwing dolls at the large beast, and honestly Razz was still having a hard time with the fact that one of the trainers around here was in charge of the Ultra Beast. Razz was ready to give an order but with 's damn cat trying to set everything a blaze there is a sense of panic that stops him at the sight of fire. His head going many different places in some panic. [break][break]

Knowing the flames to be a problem Salem is the one that takes charge as the cat brings out another pokemon from Razz's belt and tells Lapis to use RAIN DANCE. In the immediate area clouds begin to form as the Sobble shoots a water ball into the sky to cause it to rain to put out any fires the flare blitz would cause because if the thing threw it that would just cause more problems.

[break][break]

Sbr8Omba

[break][break]
[break][break]

Notes: Post #16/15 [break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 11:56:05 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Captain Dross walked on knife-edges with an enthusiasm that had seen her hurtling through dangerous situation with nary a thought to her own safety. Danger tasted like sweet ambrosia on her tongue, and the captain chased after it like one would salvation - hungrily, obsessively.

So it isn't any surprise that 's brief appreciative glance brings about a fire in silver eyes, instinct warring with rational thought as flashes of entangled limbs and the sharp bite of dragging fingernails flood her mind. A fleeting moment, lost. There had never been anything gentle between them anyway.

And there would never be.

So when Skyler turns to the chaos, acknowledging 's request with a curt nod, she does her best to ignore the inferno that eats its way up her chest, begging to feed on her past mistakes. She was done with that. "Thought you'd never ask, Lars." The smile she gives the head ranger is still a bit too sharp, tainted with previous emotions. It softens somewhat with familiar playfulness when she continues, "I never took you for a matchmaker." Her voice lowers, low enough that no one hears them, "I should've known, with the cupid wings and all."

Articuno being a matchmaker. Now that was a visual.

Regardless, Captain Dross wastes no time before she calls forth a Lopunny, her fur a collection of crisscrossing scars, leather eyepatch over her right eye. "Clarabelle, we got a situation." It doesn't really need explaining, the Sotally Tober's quartermaster nodding once before launching herself at a nearby Tauros with quick, efficient movements. A well placed MEGA KICK renders one of them unconscious, while an AURA SPHERE flies through the air to hit another.

Harsh, but effective.

UGV3fpCI

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 12:03:42 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

The urge to smoke only got stronger once he noticed the tension in Lex's shoulders. "Shit." of course, he'd upset her. Killian sometimes forgot that Lex wasn't always as tough as she let on. Especially given the recent turbulence in their relationship. The problem was, Killian couldn't tell if she was angry at him or herself. Maybe it was a little both? Either way - it looked like she was trying to keep the harsh words on the tip of her tongue from spilling out.

Whatever had been keeping all that fire inside her under control wasn't around for long. The air around the couple suddenly became thick with tension. Before Lex even turned to face him, a chill ran down Killian's spine. He'd been on the receiving end of that frigid glare on more than one occasion. It never ended well for him. Killian didn't budge, however, retaining a stoic expression as he looked into her eyes.

"Difficult was the wrong word. What I meant to say was childish." Killain was poking the Ursaring now. He'd be lying if he said that he wasn't doing it just to be spiteful. They'd been through a lot together. He shouldn't have needed to drag what was going on out of her.

Without saying a word, Killian walked past Lex and threw his half-eaten Dango in a trash bin. Assuming she'd follow, he led her towards the game they'd be playing. It would have been easy to pick a game he stood the best chance at winning. For example, something that dealt with memorization or observation. But he wasn't going con himself a win against Lex. Killian doubted she'd fall for something like that anyway. The game he picked was one they both had a fair chance at winning.

Balloon Pop.

The man working the stall smiled as they approached, "Hello there! Interested in playing? It's 5 Poke per game. The aim of the game is to pop as many Drifloon balloons as you can in thirty seconds."

Killian pulled a cigarette from the pack in his pocket and lit it. "You first little dove." he took a long drag, exhaling the smoke in the air above him. "Or would you rather we play a different game?"

NOTES: #7

TAG:
[attr="class","killianbottom"]

[googlefont=Merriweather:400]

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/X34xqjj/Loveless.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 15:34:30 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]festival lights
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]spirits pass us by
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]No matter how grand the legend is or how sacred they may be, spirit deities are ultimately still wild beasts - She remembers this saying from a time long past, a memory lost amidst hand-stitched quilts and beautifully life-like pokemon plushies. They held emotions like the rest of the pokemon and most certainly weren't ones to think twice about using their powers when upset. She had heard of the ruined Tapu Village, dared to step upon the forsaken land and bore witness to what Tapu Bulu was capable of but not once had she thought she'd be standing before the angered guardian itself.

She finds herself paralysed in the wake of it all, her legs rooted to the spot as she watches Rubia run straight for Tapu Bulu and slam head first into the beast. Time almost seems to slow around her, a frantic gaze darting across the scene as she silently picks up on the madness that unfurls soon after - An impending Magma Storm that swirls, a Flamethrower coming in from the side, a Pyro Ball being launched... In the midst of everything, the lone Wooloo is still recoiling from her charge, unsteady steps taken away from the rampaging Tapu Bulu as she tries to create some distance before she gets caught up the endless sea of attacks.

Lilith's heart sinks faster than her brain can possibly process, a sudden flare of emotions overwhelming her as she's almost taken by the urge to retch. Her breath is caught in her throat, a trembling step taken forwards as the world begins to dance with spots.

"RUBIA!"

Run - It's all she knows. Even as the barrage of attacks close in, her gaze is solely focused on the Wooloo standing too close to danger. Even as 's Zagrea prepares to roar, Lilith refuses to turn back towards safety. As she closes in, her arms are thrown wide open, her body ducking closer to the ground as she reaches out for Rubia. And perhaps, it is by pure luck that Tapu Bulu is restrained by Spirit Shackles before it can swing at the duo.

Nearly tripping over herself to turn back around, Lilith's whimper is quickly drowned out. Her heart is racing at uncomfortable speeds, her brain screaming for her to go faster even as her legs threaten to give out. Ignoring the protestant bleats Rubia gives her, her body moves before she can even finish her thoughts, a brave heave backwards providing her just enough momentum to swing the Wooloo and her backpack right up into the air and towards @dakota.

Just a little more. Just a little more and the nightmare will end. She's only a few steps more from getting back to safety, panic flaring in her chest as she swallows her whimpers and continues running. Moments after, the Magma Storm erupts, scorching heat slithering up her skin as globs of magma begin to shower down upon Tapu Bulu. With one final burst of adrenaline, the girl pushes her way through a gap in the Lightscreens and gracelessly tumbles to the ground, unfazed by the cloud of dust that she kicks up or the judgemental stares that are sent her way.

She's made it but the world is spinning, her lungs are burning as she gasps for air between raspy coughs. Her calves prickle with a sudden chill, a familiar red patch greeting her eyes as she struggles to push herself up into a sitting position. Though she's avoided the worst of it, recklessness has most likely earned her new scars to bear. And yet, Lilith's attention isn't going towards the burns that she's gotten. Instead, it flickers for the sight of a precious companion, the Wooloo already bounding towards her with backpack in tow as she viciously kicks her trainer in the arm.

Pain is easily forgotten in the wake of sheer relief, the girl bolting up to scoop Rubia into the tightest hug she can possibly manage. "No more." Her whisper is shaky, her voice tearing up as she buries her tears into ash-scented wool.

"I don't want to lose you."

|qw5SUf3

Tl;dr - Lilith runs in to save Rubia and gets burnt by Magma Storm
[attr="class","hanatags"] || || reckless || post #7
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 15:41:32 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The surprise on his face quickly dissolved into confusion as he fully realized Lulu was giving him (William) Murderface. The last he'd seen her, killing him was the furthest thing from her body language.

She was always a little hostile towards him but eventually she let him in. He even made her a personal dish, during work hours!

The next morning she was gone without a trace.

The look on her face now told him he must have left a bad taste in her mouth.

As much as he wanted to find out what happened to her, how she knew , and why she was staring headshots at him; people and property were in danger from rampaging pokémon.

It was his job to stop them above all else. Ranger shit.

He saw standing not far from Lulu and Sabine, his pokémon in hand. From his elevated altitude on the head of a red Gyarados, Sénon was hard to miss.

Gyarados being blue normally Ranton's scales had changed in color since eating one of the Buzzwole in defense of Lilycove.

With a loud whistle he caught the boss' attention, gesturing with a directional head nod that he was going after the Tauros.

His little Rockruff had long scurried off in search of Cait and Sénon lost him in the crowd.

"Kadabra, use FUTURE SIGHT to find the moment when Rockruff finds Cait." He wasn't sure Kadabra's psychic power could be used that way but the last thing he was going to do to one of his own was underestimate them. "Tell me when that happens."

Urging Ranton forward she slithered forward fast and furious after the gathered Tauros.

● tags: @vsfest, ,
● notes: post 018

VlcCRKPI
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 16:26:52 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
All around him, pokemon clash with Tapu Bulu in a world of flames and ash, fireworks and soothing lanterns replaced with glutaral battle cries and explosive bursts of fury. Only blue eyes aren’t focused on the carnage that looms behind his back, instead fixated on a certain text from a particular head ranger, attention very misplaced. [break][break]

Fuelled by rum and a fuck-it-attitude, Angelo snaps a picture to capture the scene: landscape a blur of red flames and ash, all the pokemon in the shot unfocused blobs and a familiar figure ( ) caught with his mouth wide open like he’s mid-scream. A photograph of pure unintelligible chaos. [break][break]

He sends it to Lars along with a text:[break][break]

to:
-insert photo here- Does is look like I got clothes??? [break][break]

Oh, whoops. Wrong contact.[break][break]

to:
-insert photo here- Does is look like I got clothes???[break][break]

It’s what Angelo sees next, pocketing his phone, that almost makes the alcohol in his system dry up instantaneously. The sight of a teenager running through that hellscape sending a horrified, sickening feeling straight to the pit of his stomach. Exhilaration of the battle against a deity and the content, warm buzzing of rum in his veins becomes replaced in a snap – near sobering him – as the girl stumbles through their protective barriers, collapsing close to his feet with ash clinging to her body and the Wooloo in her arms. [break][break]

He doesn’t know but Angelo lurches forward towards her instinctively anyway, his brow pinched as concern mingles with something raw and unrelenting – burning. Trying to hold back a sharp edge to his voice and near failing as it wavers; too many teenagers he knew had been injured lately… His mind flashing to and unconsciously. [break][break]

The hell were you thinking, kid? We’ve got gym leaders and rangers here that could have… We could have dealt with it without you risking your neck like an idiot,” his eyes are on the wound that she’s sustained from the spray of lava, his mouth twisting into something tight. He’s usually able to keep himself composed but this, well… After everything with the afore mentioned... [break][break]

Angelo sucks in a breath, near coughing from the thick ash that lingers in the air, fumes doing little to temper something boiling within. “You need to get that looked at. Now. Come with me.” There’s no room for ‘ifs or buts’… [break][break]

Zac, we’re off. Good luck, man. Don’t wait around for me.” [break][break]

Angelo whistles for Eltanin to come back, the dragon swerving through the sky towards him as the courier tucks a hand around the girl’s arm to help her walk. The Salamence acting as a guard as he takes the reckless teenager to a quieter spot, a DRAGON CLAW knocking a stray Tauros out of their path. [break][break]

Crouched behind a sturdy looking stall that hadn't been destroyed, Eltanin standing around them, Angelo releases Ankaa from her pokeball. Immedietly she lets out a soft, soothing croon and begins to fuss around the girl and her Wooloo, fluffing her feathers as she presses close to them and summons LIFE DEW – droplets of calming, healing water beginning to drift around the small party and settle on their burns.[break][break]

How’re you feeling...? We should probably look for an actual medical expert, sure there'll be one around.” Angelo asks, voice a little more composed now…

[break][break]

IYT6Nan6

[break][break]

post #13[break][break]
+ & / texting: & [break][break]
+ texting people and taking lilith off to heal her wound! leaving the heatran battle.[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing