tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 0:33:59 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
The festival’s overall vibrance brings a smile to Hendrix’s face as it’s a good reprieve from all the damage dealt to the region thus far. Though the scent of nicotine from his cigarette smothers over him, he’s still able to follow his nose to the plethora of food stalls all around.

Slipping his hands out from his pocket, he stops in front of one with a smile. ”Didn’t expect you to be running one of these.” he says to the dark-haired girl.

Pointing over at one of the cheese dreamy’s, Hendrix quickly pulls out a wallet. ”So Stormy, how much for one of these?”

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 0:37:36 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]

Wiping a bit of sweat Noelani then cracked his neck when a familiar voice reached his ears. Turning his head towards Lex his lisp twitched amusedly though soon an eyebrow joined in rising as the eyes checking her out also spotted the kid clinging to her leg.
[break][break]
“I’ve been busy and apparently long enough for you to get a kid eh? My bad though for not calling since I have mostly been moving around doing boring things and none of the fun stuff that would have interested you. Though well looking at your company maybe I should have given you call to hire you for the boring stuff. That or taken you to a nice bar for single moms I know.” was his immediate response to the redhead. Suspecting the kid wasn’t hers but even if that proved false his line was tacky enough to cover for just an attempt at bad humor.
[break][break]
A chuckle bubbled out of his shadow at that while a jagged smirk formed on it revealing the presence of Keigo. The Gengar did love his bad jokes so it wasn’t surprising he had made himself known. The ghost also loved dramatics and that’s why Noelani’s shadow stretched behind him on the back of the stall allowing for its fanged grin to be seen by Lex and all the other people passing nearby.
[break][break]
Shaking his hand mutely at antics of his pokemon Noelani turned to grin at the redhead “I do have some actual leads but that’s for another time probably. Instead, how about I make it up to you, the first game is on the house. What do you say?”
[break][break]

Party:

[attr="class","ooc-area"]a little note here — , tag2

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 0:37:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva was back in Oldale, not to visit @simone (though she wished she was), but as a volunteer paramedic for the Spirit Festival just in case there were any problems. Eva prayed to every deity it would be a boring, uneventful evening. Her role was obvious by the official white vest with a large red cross on the back that read “medic”. The Gallade beside her wore a similar vest fitted specially for him.

So far, it had been beyond boring for the doctor and she was grateful. She leaned against a light pole near the stage hosting the live music. Her head bobbed and her feet gently tapped to the rhythm as she watched perform her music. She was really good! Eva erupted into applause as she finished up her first song, “WOOOO YOU GO GIRL!” she screamed through cupped hands, “Remind me to look up her stuff, alright Blade?” she nudged the Gallade in the ribs with her elbow playfully.

tl;dr: Eva is a volunteer medic so feel free to approach with any medical concerns! Currently she’s being bored and watching the music.
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 0:56:54 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Inevitably, hunger started to claw at Kaida's stomach. With a cursory glance around, Kaida left her self-decided "post", already hunting for her next meal...and she smelled, something strange. Up on her shoulders, Ormr recoiled, tail rattling briefly at the incredibly different smell. Was that food? [break][break]

Alas, it was overwhelming, and a smell she couldn't ignore. Her hunt shifted to this elusive "cheese dream", she noted as somebody vocalized the name. What a strange name. [break][break]

With no regard to the woman () talking to other people (@other cheese dreamers), she marched right up. It didn't matter much to her, faces that blurred together in her memory with no names, she had to eat so that she could get back to work. "Hey. I...I want one of the "cheese dreams"." She nearly barked over the festival din, clearly having no idea who anybody was besides "food-giver".

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Kaida's guarding the festival, and goes to try one of 's "cheese dreams"

[attr="class","tag"]@vital festival

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 1:15:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

The electricity of well-manicured skin pushing between the negative space of her fingers gave her a start. Lulu could probably count on these hands how many times they’d been held in her life.

Her sharp jaw set at the bejeweled royal, with a look that continued to maintain that she would not be pursued. However, a blush softened her face regardless of will.

Sabine’s imprisoning gaze did not let hers go once it had been caught.

Ignoring those that scampered off, her expression did its best to maintain a look of dignity. “You put me to shame, Lady Calcifet.” It would be uncertain to both parties how much of this was just dodgy boot-licking.

She willed her hand not to warm in the princess’s palm, impossibly soft on the roughness of her own. Doing her best to awkwardly pretend as though it wasn’t happening at all, she proceeded to verbally fumble around in what little space remained between them. “Are you here alone?”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 1:33:42 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
vital spirit festival

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
It wasn't Sabine who was pursuing, even despite the forward way she had slid her fingers through hers, despite the way her breath might tickle the bridge of her nose. [break][break]

Rather, it is she who is being pursued. That much is evident by the way Lulu's attention doesn't wander regardless of the stiff expression she bears. The blush that spreads across her cheeks is faint, but Sabine has already noticed it.[break][break]

"Not anymore. Thank you for the save, I don't know what might have happened if you hadn't come to my rescue."[break][break]

She winks, gently pulling her hand out of Lulu's both as a test and because the woman had not squeezed in return. It actually encouraged her to keep up the teasing charade, the push and pull.[break][break]

"Are you here alone, or should I be worried about stealing you from someone special?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: :kiss: - post 3/15

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 1:54:09 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex laughed lightly and patted the little girl gently on the head, “Yes, I’ve been busy too,” she jested with a grin. As to his other comments her lips pursed and eyes narrowed, obviously not as amused as he was by the banter, “Who said I’m single?” she responded with a raised brow. The girl beside her still clenched the kimono with tiny fists. Her brilliant eyes were drawn to the shadow past , the Zororak sensing the malevolent presence of the ghost-type. The gir’ls face twisted into a mischievous grin that bordered terrifying as her eyes flashed red, “Nova, honey, behave,” Lex smiled, stroking her red hair gently. Nova’s eyes returned to the piercing aquamarine and looked up at Lex with a smile.

“A game, hm?” her eyes narrowed suspiciously and glanced from Noelani to the nets, Magikarp, and different pools. What was he up to?

Since the game was free, Lex shrugged her shoulders lightly, “Sure, why not,” she moved towards where she assume she needed to be, “What exactly is the objective?” she rubbed her chin before grabbing on of the nets. She felt the weight of it in her hand. It didn’t seem very sturdy. Regardless, she deduced she needed to scoop a Magikarp from one pool and over the barrier to another. Seemed easy enough. So that’s exactly what she did.

9x0MOsKZ

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 2:10:58 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]festival lights
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]spirits pass us by
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]There is never a moment in her mind where she isn't questioning herself, never a piece of silence loud enough to drown the world out. As the world becomes an ocean of passing faces and blaring sounds, Lilith finds herself lost in the heart of this joyous madness. The sights, the sounds, the atmosphere is overwhelming in more ways than she can possibly describe and the sheer size of the crowd does nothing for her fluttering heart as she cradles Rubia tighter to her chest. Even from the rare hazy memory she draws upon, the grand parties she'd once attended felt nowhere as close to the chaos that was man, the pedestal she'd been placed on ensuring that many are quick to scrape the surface of her existence but never bother to take a moment to unravel more.

But she digressed from the predicament at hand. Though she had initially planned on dabbling in the festival just to understand the gist of what beliefs and traditions were held in Hoenn, she's now being reminded why she avoided people like the plague. Everybody is too busy and wrapped up in their own pursuit of fun, the passing graze of a stranger's touch causing her to flinch instinctively and scurry further towards the outskirts of the festival grounds. Ducking her head, Lilith can't help but bury her face in Rubia's wool, her mind desperately seeking a way out of this mess as she struggles to convince herself that saying 'Fuck' isn't quite the answer.

Oh, if only she had asked someone like Rye or Cat to accompany her...
[attr="class","hanatags"]@ vitalspiritfestival
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 2:52:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the challenge is taken well, smirking as he's ready to tease with a remark that's already formed in his head. "should you be saying that after that axe throwing contest we had?" a chuckle follows, amused by his own words.

the facade wasn't kept long as distress suddenly takes over with his personal space being invaded. he tenses for a moment, and lets himself get dragged by her to wherever she pleased. at the very least, he's been able to talk. previous experiences of the same manner has trained him to at least resist this side of his introversion.

"n-no thanks," he declines the invitation for alcohol. "drunk kyle is a different kyle."

his mind rapidly tries to find a better excuse as the one he said often backfires at him. eyes look around for it, until he sees the stall manned by . it wasn't the best one he can find for the case he's trying to do, but it'll work just fine.

"would you even have the dexterity to win at that when you're intoxicated?" kyle points at the magikarp scooping stall.

@vitalspiritfestival

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 3:06:15 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Making their way back towards the entrance of the festival they came upon the Odd Jobs Workers stall.

He'd passed it on the way in but now that Cait was with him it was the perfect time to double back and actually make a play to win the prize.

Seeing another redhead make the attempt with an amazing result he didn't much like his odds. If the game was one that everyone could win the line would have been longer.

He found it a little humorous that he was playing a game to win a Magikarp in the first place. Back home you couldn't put a piece bread on the end of a shoestring without fishing in a Magikarp.

In Kanto Magikarp were more plentiful than Berries, Apricots or grasslands.

"Let's see here..." Picking up one of the nets he was able to scoop up a magikarp only for the netting to break apart as he tried to move it to the other side.

Game recognizing game he realized his netting had been made of some kind of paper and fell apart no sooner than it had gotten wet with excess weight on it.

It was just as well, Ranton surely wouldn't tolerate having to raise any new karps of her own.

● tags: , , @vsfest
● notes: post 04

1JoZOfcI
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 3:29:11 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena had caved and had managed to find some food to quell her grumbling stomach. After quickly polishing it off she stopped by a stall to get some hot tea. For now she was comfortable as she toured around the area. There was chatter and laughter everywhere which was very pleasing to her ears, not to mention the pleasant music.

She decided to take a peek at those performing their set. As she did so she quickly sent a reply back to to let him know she was already at the Festival and where she would be. Serena arrived just as the performer finished up her song. “WOOOO YOU GO GIRL!” a woman in a medic vest screamed through cupped hands, “Remind me to look up her stuff, alright Blade?”

Serena smiled as she made a note to check her music out too. She snapped a quick video and texted it to her brother, . "You could've been up here tearin' this shit up? What's up?" she quickly texted him adding a couple of emoji's for added dramatics. The text served as a way to tell him she was here and where she was. Though listening to live music really did take her back to her brother's concerts. She missed those, she'd have to get back into the swing of things.

She turned to the blonde that was wearing a medic vest and approached her. "Excuse me, I didn't catch her name?" Serena said as she pointed at the female performer, "I'd love to check her stuff out too." She said with a bright smile.

--

xtra tags: & (hope you guys don't mind me interacting with y'all ;A; )

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 4:15:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
he rolled his eyes. as if there was anything wrong with being a vegetarian. just because someone didn't want to eat a massive amount of flesh from some sort of animal it didn't mean you had to be rude about it. "thank you, i will." and as if to prove a point he took a bite of one of the vegetables on the skewer, enjoying every bit of it. but he didn't want to get into an argument about it. arguments drew attention after all and that wasn't what he needed. what he needed was to get away from the heavy smell of whatever that sausage was.

- oh god hes vegetarian help
-

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 5:02:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva almost didn’t recognize that someone was speaking to her. Between the noise of the music and the distraction of the performances, she was lost in the festival.

“Oh! Errmmm,” she turned towards with an apologetic smile, “Sorry about that, I didn’t realize you were talking to me!” she readjusted the medical pack around her waist and looked back towards the stage, “Uhhh Melody errr… Me- no, Nemo?” she sounded very unsure. The announcer was so quick to introduce her she may have misheard the last name. Eva scratched her head and shrugged her shoulders, "Sorry, guess I may have missed it!" Eva glanced around frantically for a festival program. Maybe it was in one of those!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 5:14:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Dakota smirked snatching the newly won rowlet plushy from the workers hand. Holding it up with his two hands to get a closer look the smirk widened, he was very happy with himself for winning such a prize. "Thanks!" Giving a thumbs up, Dakota walked towards the outskirts of the festival. There was one sole reason why Dakota came to festivals, to win plushies for his ever growing collection. It didn't matter what kind of plushy it was, the only criteria was that it had to be adorable.
[break][break]
Pausing momentarily Dakota glanced around, noticing that this years festival had looked spectacular. Not being able to attend the last few years must of made him miss it more then he thought. After all Dakota would always come to the festival with his brother when he was younger, and he still carried fond memories.
[break][break]
He continued to move along, slightly a little sniffy which was strange - he was used to cold temperatures since he'd spent the last three years or so in circhester. There were quite a few people who had been lingering around the outskirts of the festival, and normally Dakota wouldn't really approach anyone but there was a person that did stand out to him.. a woman stuffing her face into a woolo's fur. He was intrigued to say the least. Walking over he gave the woolo a few pats against her horn before calling out to the trainer. "You okay?"

D

@lilth

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 5:31:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e did raise an eyebrow at the pokemon but didn't intrude too much. If anything, it was for the best for the other pokemon to be wary. You never knew who would end up being a wolf in sheep's clothing.

"It's alright, some of my pokemon are the same way. My Delphox acts like a really intense bodyguard when I have him out." He was quick to try and put the other at ease with that. "I've been alright! Mostly staying home. Going on a few dates. Boring adult stuff."

While Chu-e might think it was fun to tease and regale with bits of his love life, was a lot younger and it felt weird to talk about more than just the basics with him.

But, before Chu-e could worry too much about it, a scene was caused by what looked go be another kid flying in with some pokemon. He raised an eyebrow at the boy, wondering where he had seen him before.... ah, well, it seemed this knew Hideo, at least.

"It's nice to meet you, Andy. A date?" A smirk cracked his face, mischief matching Hideo's quickly appearing. It was time for Chu-e to do his adult duty and tease the younger generation. "That's adorable. I'm not interrupting a meetup between lovebirds, am I?"