RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 9:44:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ i see your true colors
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ i see your true colors

[attr="class","tcsub"] AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] The night was abuzz, a large crowd drawn to the newly opened bar which promised Half priced drinks for the night. Rowan wasn’t really into the night club scene, as his health didn’t permit for large intakes of alcohol or it’s cheap food but it was always a good opportunity to meet new people, and that was why he came. Hearing that there had been a pool tournament, he was eager to give it a go - even if he hadn’t touched a pool table for years. 
[break][break]
Finally making it up towards the front of the line to get inside of the establishment Rowan offered the security guard a meek smile, the man looked like a mess trying to fix his unreliable flashlight while getting the rowdy patrons to behave, he gave the man a thumbs up for good luck and headed into ritual. The bar was very crowded, and the music was loud and not really Rowan’s taste. A quick glimpse around was all it took to spot out the pool tables. 
[break][break]
Seeing as other ones were occupied he went to a vacant one, grabbing a pool stick he did some practice swings while waiting for his opponent. It was then he saw another man, a familiar face. “What a surprise, didn’t think I’d see you so soon Rowan. Guessing your my opponent?” he questioned with a pleased smile, getting ready to break and start the game.
[break][break]
iEFm8ILN

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]

[Googlefont=Unna]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 0:26:11 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

There wasn’t much opportunity in Galar for Rowan to go out on the town, never having considered it worth the trouble with the bodyguards that surely would follow him despite best efforts to give them the slip. Seeing as he hadn’t been willing or able to visit many bars until he’d gotten to Slateport, there wasn’t much talent when it came to the game of pool for Rowan to speak of. Even with this disadvantage, he at least still knew how to play the game, and he wasn’t about to pass up the chance to partake in a competition. “Wish me luck, Mistral.” Rowan reached back towards his hood and gave the Piplup a couple scratches under his beak, only receiving a disinterested trill in response. “I know, I know. If you had it your way you’d be sitting in front of the television all night eating poffins.” Mistral gave a nod of agreement, then continued to ignore his trainer while Rowan stepped up to the table he was assigned.

“Rowan?” He said with a slightly amused look on his face, wondering what sort of cosmic forces had pushed them together once more for this competition. “Good to see you too. I suppose we’ll be squaring off, prove who the best Rowan once and for all.” A joking smirk crawled across his lips, grabbing one of the pool sticks off the wall and lining himself up at the table. “Slateport is only big enough for one of us.” He threw in a cliche line, wanting to drive home the point that he was joking, though legitimately interested to find out if he could best his name doppelganger at this game. “Ready when you are.” With that, Rowan prepared himself for the break.

3QronRRj

BREAK

NO BALLS IN 

[break]    [break]    [break]

Rowan took a step back after sending the cue ball rocketing forward into the grouping of targets, hoping to at least manage one or two in to give himself the upper hand right away. All he could do was watch as they all went rolling to seperate sections of the table, clacking off each other and the walls but somehow miraculously not managing to get a single one into the pocket.

"Damn..." Rowan muttered underneath his breath, turning his attention to Rowan Avery now with a look of confidence still on his face, despite this unfortunate turn of events. "Your go, Rowan 2."

@rowan

Mistral

·
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 6:04:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Unlike the others, Fernando doesn’t partake in the niceties of socializing among Slateport’s dregs. He’s much too sober for such comradery. And, unfortunately enough, the neatly leveled line of beer sitting right under the nose of his bottle reveals that that’s unlike to change any time soon.

Calcifet!

Fernando calls for his opponent as he chalks up his borrowed cue. A quick grind of the blue pad reveals a powdered tip that meets a good enough standard for Fernando to lower it onto the table. He lets it sit between the crook of his index and middle fingers, pitched like a tent, before lining up his shot.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 22:55:33 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
His name punctures through even the buzz and chatter of the bar, pulling the courier’s attention away from his friend to search for the source. “Oh, hey,” Angelo blinks, eyes settling on a familiar face ( ), brow that had been pinched in curiosity relaxing as recognition settles in. Turns out his hunch was correct and that he did know his opponent, after all. A fleeting partner in the calming of a grumpy Snorlax, Ki, emerging from the crowd. “You know, I thought the name sounded familiar – how’ve you been?” Taking his hand, Angelo gives the man an amicable shake, smile he wears a friendly one.
[break][break]

Looks like a table's free, should we get started?” He suggests after the pleasantries are shared, picking up his barely touched beer and tossing a wink – lips curled sharp, mischievous and hungry for the competition. “See you in the finals, Remy baby.” [break][break]

With Ki, Angelo departs for one of the tables, tipping back his bottle in a quick sip before temporarily abandoning it in favour of grasping hold of a pool cue. His weapon for tonight’s dual. “No time like the present,” there’s an encouraging and eager tilt to his smile as he turns the stick over in his hands, thankfully not hitting anyone in the cramped bar as he prepares for the break.

[break][break]

4_lP00L7

[break][break]

+ rolling a break for [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 7:43:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The scene was somewhat familiar. The game even more so. If he hadn't been dragged here by , however, he might never have come at all. But there was a benefit to taking some time to partake in such competition, anyway. One that went beyond financial gain.[break][break]

After all, even was in attendance.[break][break]

A neatly polished cue floats over into his hand as he walks over. Earl Grey the Sinistea, his dutiful butler, had prepared his master for the first match early. He now floated off to fetch him a drink.[break][break]

After regarding Angelo's wink with a raised brow, the black-haired royal sets his attention on Fernando's first shot. The sharp clanking of the billiard balls rings throughout as they dance across the green felt. Eventually, however, they slow to a stop.[break][break]

And, by then, Remiel's calculative cobalt eyes have already determined his next play.[break][break]

"I must say, I'm somewhat surprised to see you here, Fernando." He remarks, calmly walking around the pool table before turning his back to it. With flexible ease, he holds his pool cue backward with both hands, carefully aiming the tip of it with a pair of fingers.[break][break]

Thwack!
[break]

[break]

roll:[break][break]
x4RxPedQ[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
DON'T FEAR NOTHING, SNAKE IS BLUFFING
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 21:49:51 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[attr="class","omgentop"]
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SPICE OF LIFE
MEMBER EVENT
PVP
MEGA-THREAD
SETTING: LATE FEBRUARY

incoming!

IN THE DISTANCE, YOU ALL HEAR SCREAMING. There is a sudden visual explosion of glitter, sashes, and phallic novelty items. The queen, bearing her identifying tiara and an empty fishbowl elegantly labeled ‘BRIDE’ has taken over. Her court is fierce, demanding, and utterly reckless.[break][break]

Combined, they are a force unstoppable. Their battle-worn general leads the fray with a look of savage determination. It reads that, by Arceus, they will be entertained, or all shall perish. [break][break]

“RITUAL IS OURS!” They announce, like Vikings descending on an unsuspecting village of drunks, waving their inflatable dicks around wildly.[break][break]

Shifted into high gear, you see Bartender Lonnie Booker release his Vanillite. The two seem to make a great team as the pokémon begins sending ice into a long line of tumblers in a flashy, arcing trick. Eat your heart out, Tom Cruise. [break][break]

[break][break]

Bar Owner goes to help out behind the bar somewhat frantically.[break][break]

Meanwhile, at the pool tables, several people have not shown up. No matter. This is to be expected, and it’s a high possibility a few of them had gotten to the door and decided this was not worth it. Who could blame them?[break][break]

However, with a packed building, we are hardly short of willing competitors. Names are easily replaced, and these new opponents approach the tables.[break][break]

: "What’s up kid? My name is Tony T. Luciano and I'm about to knock this out of the park!" The man across from you is holding his cue stick wrong. Very wrong. Worriesomely wrong. No one seems to notice except you--there is too much going on. Best just to run with it, probably. If he gets kicked out, it just means you're that much closer to the prize![break][break]

BATTER TONY T. LUCIANO CHALLENGES YOU.[break][break]

zFtBinJ2[break][break]

BATTER TONY T. LUCIANO WILL BREAK THIS ROUND.[break][break]
[break][break]

BATTER TONY T. LUCIANO BREAKS AND MAKES NO BALLS IN. The table is still open.[break][break]

[break][break]

: “I think this is right? …” A bizarre woman hauling a large bird cage sets it down on a nearby table. “My name's Falafa. This is my good luck Natu.” The rotund bird won’t stop staring at you as she chalks her cue stick. It’s sort of creepy. [break][break]
BIRD LADY FALAFA FALCOR CHALLENGES YOU.
[break][break]

[break][break][break][break]

OPPONENT WILL BREAK THIS ROUND.[break][break]

[break][break]

:
He appears out of nowhere, alone. "Greetings. I'm Weedlem." The man's hand reaches up to pull his hat down a little in order to shade his face dramatically. "I think you'll find my skills are rather impressive. You see, I'm talented with angles," he brandishes a que stick, ready for a duel as he looks up and his glasses flash at you. "and I've been practicing."[break][break]
SUPER NERD WEEDLEM TWADDLEDOT CHALLENGES YOU.
[break][break]

SUPER NERD WEEDLEM TWADDLEDOT WILL BREAK THIS ROUND.[break][break]

[break][break]

SUPER NERD WEEDLEM TWADDLEDOT BREAKS AND MAKES IN 3 STRIPES. IT IS STILL THEIR TURN.[break][break]

[break][break]

SUPER NERD WEEDLEM TWADDLEDOT FAILS ON THEIR 5TH SHOT.[break][break][break]

[break][break]

POOL TOURNAMENT

UPDATED BRACKET

ROUND ONE:[break]

1. vs. ongoing [break]

2. vs. ongoing [break]

3. Rock Lee vs. Jin Kazama – ongoing[break]

4. Tony T. Luciano vs. ongoing [break]

5. Weedlem Twaddledot vs. ongoing [break]

6. Falafa Falcor vs. ongoing [break]

7. vs ongoing [break]

8. @rowan vs ongoing [break][break][break][break]

RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED!
[break][break]
Effective on 3/15, you will have 48 hours to post after your partner during games. This is to keep things moving, as well as ensure no one screws each other by waiting too long into the allotted week to post. IF YOU NEED TO ROLL AND POST A TLDR ONLY, THAT’S FINE. Edit when you can.

[break][break]

OTHER OBJECTIVES FOR ALL

( These may not see any reward in the end but could trigger other happenings! )[break][break]

☐ Cue three things on the jukebox. You know better than anyone, Neil Diamond never gets old. 2/3 COMPLETE![break][break]

☐ Order a lemon drop, immediately KO’ing the bartender and the ten people behind you simultaneously. It’s super effective! [break][break]

☐ Feel the liquid courage! Hit someone with your best pick-up line, yet.[break][break]

☐ Complain that there is no karaoke and rally to overthrow whoever has made this unacceptable decision.

·········
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 23:42:43 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

“Well hot damn, Wright!” she exclaimed, shaking her head while he knocked two balls in with one shot, “I’m definitely in over my head,” Hell, she had to get on the perfect level real quick or she was gonna be going home early tonight. With that said, she shot the rest of her whiskey down, running a tongue over her red lips while she stepped forward to survey the damage.

ozZd2kc4

Lex bends over to cue up her next shot. A light tap of the cue ball rolls it gently into the 9 which was sitting on the edge of a corner pocket.

She set herself up nicely for the next shoot which was straight down the rail to the opposite corner pocket. The 10 lands into it was a soft clunk against the balls already resting there.

Lex isn't so lucky on her next shot. Not even a good hustle would help her. She bit her lip as she debated her move, "Ugh, I don't know about this," she grumbled to herself as she lined up to bank the cue ball off the side rail to at least hit one of her stripes. There was no way she was making it in but she couldn't afford to scratch right now! Her plan works so she avoids the scratch. Hopefully she didn't set up Wright to win.

NOTES: Lex has the HUSTLER ability active! (1/2)
She sinks two balls

··
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 1:35:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh?

Fernando simply observes as the balls scatter in every direction. All of them end up bouncing against the cushioned walls of the table, never quite making it into any of the pockets. Despite this display, Fernando refrains from commenting on the break, instead aligning his focus on Remiel’s insinuation.

And why is that?

At a glance, solids seems to have an easier shot than stripes. Naturally, Fernando takes the easy way out. He passes by Remiel, leaning over as he sets up a straight shot right into the corner pocket.

UXPxL7rd

An easy shot leads to an expected success. It lands without question. And, in that same fashion, Fernando goes for the next easier shot, another straight shot into a pocket on the opposite end.

Unfortunately, that clears the easiest shots off the board. The way the balls dance between each other leave the rest in an unfavorable position. With little choice, Fernando looks to bounce one off a diamond and into a middle pocket, missing it completely when he hits the ball slightly off angle.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
··
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 8:37:16 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Earl Grey reaches the bar, but politely waits as other patrons attempt to flag down the bartender for his attention. In the meantime, the floating teacup takes note of a tiny sign on the counter: an ad for their 'Lemon Drop' cocktail. Clearly not one for partaking in alcohol, Earl Grey had no real opinion on its appearance or possible taste.[break][break]

His master often encouraged being treated to new foods and beverages, however. His recent love of sfogliatelle was entirely to blame on the pink Sinistea. So, the little Ghost-type decided, it would order and present this 'Lemon Drop' to master as well.[break][break]

| | |
[break][break]

"From what I gathered, you didn't seem like the type to spend your time playing games." Remiel answers, eyeing the state of the current board for a moment before leaning down to aim a shot. "I suppose I was wrong."[break][break]

Thwack![BREAK][BREAK]

e9M8jUAV
[break][break]

Remiel shoots, and pockets the black 8 with one swift motion. He then props the cue stick vertically and sighs, fixing his indifferent stare on the white ball that wanders about for a moment longer. "How unfortunate. It appears I've lost." His cobalt hues shift sharply towards the Silph; something unspoken glistens within them.[break][break]

Then he bows.[break][break]

"Good luck with the rest of the tournament."[break][break]

Before taking his leave.
[break]

[break]

table:[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 19:08:04 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e goes to follow , eager to start this game he has no idea how to play.

Then the bridal party attacks.

His attention is pulled away from Angelo. "I'll be right back." He says quickly, walking over to one of the drunken warriors in quick steps. A quick exchange of words and- yes. Chu-e is now armed with his own inflatable dick, which he brings back over to Angelo and sits on the pool table edge much like a cat bringing a dead bird back to their owner.

"Alright, I've gotten all the dick I'll get at this bar tonight. Let's start this." Thankfully Angelo had already broken, whatever the fuck that meant. Chu-e picked up his pool-stick and tried to aim it like he saw in movies... which honestly, in those movies it was all sex appeal, so it mostly led to him bending over to mainly show off his ass. Really not practical at all.

sQVlvV_j

"... I have no idea what I'm doing." Yet his poor hit makes the cue smack into one of the balls, which causes it to sink into one of the holes. He's pleased enough by this and lines up to try again.

And look! Two in! He still has no idea what he's doing, but he's pretty sure that if he lost right now he would still be happy. This was better than he's ever done, since he's never played this before.

The third he absolutely whiffs, missing completely and almost falling into the table in the process. He also almost knocks off his blow-up-peener, which would have been very sad. It wouldn't have been harmed, but it still would have absolutely devastated him. Placing his stick down and picking up the plastic dick, he used it to point at Angelo.

"Okay. Proposition. I win, you buy me a drink. I lose, you buy me a drink. I also get a picture. Gotta get a fun pic with a cute guy to try and make someone jealous." He willed his brows at Angelo before grinning wide.

··
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 21:55:16 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrightboxbl"]

G4GVnH9p
[break][break]

"With age comes experience Ms Briarwood, that and it doesn't help that I've been visiting joints like these before you even hit double digits I'm sure," he chuckles especially as she misses when she attempts her third shot. Oh he is definably having a good time now. He pauses for a moment as he imagines the lines in his head and finally setting things up. [break][break]

With a single stroke the cue ball knocks into the first ball, though it seems his calculation was off and it ended up knocking into this other solid and inwardly he was like shit shit shit. Especially as while the first made it in the second looked like it was going to be too far off to make in. Though thats when it was slowly rolling to the middle pocket and slower and slower it got close. It wobbled at the edge before falling and the doctor gave a little HA has he let go of the breath he was holding. [break][break]

And the last shot was just a straight shot, "So sorry, but maybe next time, left corner," he definitely wasn't sorry as he calls out where the black will go before putting in his final ball.

[break][break]

+ [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#81BCD7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]··
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 22:19:59 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

Killian's opponent arrived, and he'd been feeling pretty confident until Weedlem broke. In a single turn, the little nerd had managed to sink everything but the Eight Ball. Killian almost choked on his drink from being styled on him so hard. "Well, fuck me." he coughed. Was there even a point to playing anymore?

Oh well - he'd at least give it a try.

Oqh92_Ch

Bam, he makes his first ball.

The seconds goes in without an issue but he fails to make the third. Killian sighs, sipping his drink and shaking his head. "Eh, I gave it my best shot. You're clearly the better player Weedlem."

NOTES: Fun times.
TAG: too many peeps
[attr="class","killianbottom"]
[googlefont=Merriweather:400][newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/X34xqjj/Loveless.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]

··
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 10:30:39 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]pool tourney
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]take your best shot
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Ah, so her opponent is a no show. Quietly kicking off the wall, Lilith can't quite tell if she's feeling relieved or disappointed - Perhaps, it's a mix of both emotions, though she isn't sure why. In any case, she's tilting her head, a million questions crossing her mind especially regarding how Tony seems to be holding his cue stick. But she's a little too polite to ask if he knows what he's doing, a little too nervous to draw attention to herself that she simply allows him to break first.

"Lil." With how he's introduced himself, Lilith figures it's only right to offer a name in kind, her grip on her cue stick alternating between loose and tight as she watches his every move. "Try not to kill the person behind you with that." Carefully gesturing to the cue stick Tony wields, she hopes that she doesn't have to be witness to an accidental murder tonight.

rVzsthuN

The 5 ball goes in without any hiccups, a quiet sigh escaping her as she lines up for her second shot.

"Guess I'm solids."

Contrary to expectations, she manages to pocket 2 more (6 & 2 ball) but she finally misses, a slight miscalculation causing the 1 ball to bounce harmlessly off the side. Though she's squinting at how she whiffed, Hex is celebrating her little achievement with excitable jumps, his head bobbing up and down as he sits on the edge of the pool table.

"Your turn?"
[attr="class","hanatags"] || h u h
𝄞
[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

···
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 18:32:42 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
An inflatable dick is slammed onto the table, placed between himself and his opponent like some sort of trophy or a sword; whether it’s there to impress or to incite a duel is unknown. Angelo almost chokes on his mouthful of beer. “Is this some kind of intimidation tactic?” His mouth curls as he brushes nearly-sprayed-alcohol off his lips with the back of his hand, chuckling. [break][break]

Whatever Ki’s motivations for stealing a massive cock, he looks proud of himself, like a cat that got the cream. Angelo leaves it there, not seeming to mind their inflatable spectator as his opponent lines up to take his turn at the table. [break][break]

Don’t sell yourself short, man. Night’s only just getting started. In both pool and dicks.” [break][break]

After Ki finishes popping balls – not the inflatable ones – into the pockets, Angelo steps up to take his place, balancing his bottle on the edge of the table. Brandishing his cue, he leans over the table, stick poised between his fingers and the tip of his tongue peeking out from between his lips – brows furrowed in concentration. [break][break]

n1AWgPm1
[break][break]

There’s a satisfying smack as the balls clatter into one another, shooting all over the green surface of the table until one of them successfully sinks in a high-risk spin. “Hell yeah. Not bad, huh?” Angelo grins, triumphantly lining up to take another shot, excitement crackling.

[break][break]

[break][break]

Another one rolls into the pocket by chance after a breath stealing moment where it loses momentum right on the precipice. Thankfully before Angelo has a chance to ‘accidently’ bump into the edge of the table to coax it over the edge. [break][break]

[break][break]

Shit…” Like Ki, he fucks up on the third shot. He turns and is suddenly met with a dick being shoved in his face. [break][break]

Angelo grabs the tip and squeezes, grin toothy as if threatening to pop it. “Sounds like you just want me to buy you a drink,” he scoffs harmlessly, pushing the inflatable wiener back in Ki’s direction until it bumps into the man's forehead. [break][break]

Leaning against his pool cue, blue eyes are narrowed in contemplation, weighing up his apparent limited options. “Additional proposition. If I win, you buy me a burger from the van down the street. If you win… Fuck, I don’t know. I’ll give you my single friend’s number, in case the jealousy thing doesn’t work out.” Not like he'd actually give it to him... Maybe. [break][break]

He pauses to take a sip of beer. “Who’s the poor asshole who has to look at my picture?

[break][break]

+ rolling for [break][break]

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break][break]

··
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
DON'T FEAR NOTHING, SNAKE IS BLUFFING
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 0:10:42 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[attr="class","omgentop"]
NPC OPPONENTS

: The baseball player looks surprised at your success, but quickly collects himself. "Are you talkin' smack, kid? What are you, twelve?" He raises the cue stick over his shoulder, gets into stance and swings low towards the table.[break][break]

BATTER TONY T. LUCIANO TAKES THEIR SHOT.[break][break]

[break][break]pF5NgVza[break][break]

Incredibly, he makes three balls, and swings the bat stick around over his head whilst pumping his fist.[break][break]

BATTER TONY T. LUCIANO FAILS HIS FOURTH SHOT. [break][break]

[break][break]

:
Weedlem shifts his glasses on his nose again studiously. "I'm glad you see it my way. If you study your angles, perhaps you too can be as good as me one day." He bends at the side of the table once more to line up his shot. [break][break]
SUPER NERD WEEDLEM TWADDLEDOT TAKES THEIR SHOT.
[break][break]

SUPER NERD WEEDLEM TWADDLEDOT SINKS THE EIGHT BALL.[break][break]

YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED.[break][break]

"As I predicted." He nods. "Good try. Thank you for this." With that, he disappears until the next round.[break][break]

····