STAR SOIREE

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 1:18:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Listen, it's not a big deal for me. I told you I would stick around for as long as you needed me, right? So I'll be around for however long that is." He gave him a shove with his shoulder. "I doesn't matter to me, and it's not a huge deal either. It'll be okay."

He smirked, laughing a little. "And it'll be harder to get rid of me."

Carina offered him another pollen puff, which he took gratefully. Arkose suddenly appeared, smacking his lips. "Where the hell have you been!"

The Lycanroc definitely looked like he had gotten into food, but he was not guilty about it at all.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 2:06:18 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]star soiree
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]mossdeep observatory
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Familiarity, comfort, anything that gets her out of mildly disconcerting predicament. If she wants to get away, she most likely needs to hide in plain sight. Thankfully, Eclipse is quick to tap on her arm, letting out a quiet bark as he points off into the distance. She has to squint a little to follow his trail of thinking, but she does catch onto it soon enough.

"Rowan! and uhm... Adrian...?" Her attention flicks past them. "Oh, and the missing Melody Miro... I guess."

Weird combination, but she won't question it. There have been much weirder things in life that she's simply willing to turn a blind eye.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || || || theme
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/btvM2ch.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/YL5tQlo.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 7:42:16 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Regardless of who was or wasn’t outside, it felt quiet. It felt still. The observatory was close enough that he could faintly hear the clamor of people inside. Tensions that ran high receded. "..."

Was it the alcohol? Perhaps. Either way, she clung to him like a bead of dew on a blade of grass. Like... what he needed from so many people in his life. He closed in, hugging her head to his chest to console her. "I’m so sorry that you were made to feel that way."

He breathed slowly, though his breaths were shallow due to his own sobbing that he was holding back. Casey craned his neck a little, so that he’d be right by her ear.

He probably felt that way, countless times. Like he didn’t fit in, and someone singled him out, just to be nice to him. He even tried to impart that on Danny when they first met. "...Summer. No matter how many people there are in a room, it’s possible to feel alone there. But... I don’t feel alone when we’re together."
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,586 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 7:54:31 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 when the unown wandered into the soiree, noah was quick to follow into the swarming soiree crowds. however, in the tumult, noah's houndour struggled to keep up. the gym leader swooped the houndour up, cradled the dog in his arms as his urshifu trailed not too far behind.

-

having lost sight of his partner, noah quickly sends a text. the device clicks crisply, simulating pressed keys as his thumb glides across the touch keyboard.

gonna save us a spot for the meteor shower!

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon houndour"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon urshifu"]

formal suit?

/ star soiree
close tab

played by

verbatim

he/him
forty-three
it's whatever
grunt
2 height
2 height
awards
45 posts
victor evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victor
victor evans
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 8:33:37 GMT
victor evans Avatar

he softened a bit, watching ruslan watch the minior. as much as he wanted to talk with him he didn't want to ruin the moment for him. especially since it was rare that he got to go out into parties like this. it was important for him to experience nice things like this.

victor could feel his temper start to taper off as he leaned against one of the railings. watching as the minior fell from the sky. it was a pretty sight that was for sure. "i want you to know that our arrangement is exclusive, and this should have been a talk we had when we began it. if you need something, you come to me for it. not other men." especially not loud, blonde idiots.

"if you want something, you come to me for it." not guys that looked like they still belonged playing in an arcade on their parents quarters. not a worm. jealousy tinged his voice lightly as he stated what he wanted from him. "is this acceptable?" it was sort of like writing a contract. sort of.

bothering cooling off,

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 9:01:42 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]"Ah, hey Melody." How does she always find me? While she engrossed Rowan in one of her eccentric embraces, he noticed their Cobalion eyeing him suspiciously. He managed to scowl back, allowing his eyes to flicker for a moment with the briefest cimmerian shade, gleaning from the momentary vision a simple truth:[break][break]

Melody had been chosen. And by some weird, not-horse horse thingy. Huh.[break][break]

When she came to clasp her arms around Adrian, the Cobalion intervened, causing an entertaining exchange and ultimately sparing him the discomfort. "It's good to see you," he tried to sound genuine. "You'll be glad to know Spectrier's doing well." Given free range of Mt. Pyre, it was hard not to. Adrian hadn't dared trying to train it yet, though he was ultimately considering it eventually.[break][break]

"These sorts of events always have their rabble-rousers, don't they?" He was speaking rhetorically. It was disappointing that, even during a time of celebration, there was always the worry of something going sideways. Teddiursa tucked its head into Adrian's shoulder, cowering away from the Cobalion. "Oh hey, c'mon bud, don't be scared." That thing does sorta give me the creeps, though.[break][break]

While he attempted to comfort the cub, another attendee approached Rowan and company with a curt greeting. "Uh, hi. You must be... one of Rowan's friends...?" Adrian wracked his brain, and he felt the answer on the tip of his tongue, but just as he was on the cusp of an answer... it evaded him.
tags [break]
Conversing with Melody, Lilith & Rowan (OOC: Claiming that Minior if that's cool!)
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 14:26:47 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
Locke’s eyebrows shot up at the wager. He only knew enough about wine to know that even a single bottle of the good stuff could put him in the red, let alone an entire crate. Selling it could set him up for a little while, and he could probably even save a few bottles to split up between his family.

“Sure thing Pilot Prince. They agreed, taking Angelo’s hand and trying to ignore the growing heat under their collar and school their expression into the easy competiveness they had before.

Slopply edited outfit
+ Getting hot
(#13)
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 14:52:20 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan visibly tensed up the moment he’d heard Melody’s voice calling out from across the way, having dreaded this eventual confrontation for weeks. Yet, he was equally confused when the other wrapped their arms around him in a friendly hug. What the hell was happening? As though answering his internal question, the mystery was soon revealed. She didn’t remember.

Did she erase her memories with her Hypno, or was this the work of and ? “Hey Mel.” The facade of a smile cracked his solemn expression, masking the sick feeling that curdled inside of him. “Mistral is around, causing trouble no doubt.” A small glance about the room found the Prinplup with no problem, stuffing their face once more with the assortment of food at the buffet, uncaring about the meteoric event.

“Yeah, it’s been nice.” Rowan responded, locking eyes with the strange Pokémon that accompanied , unfamiliar with the species but unwilling to ask. When he thought things couldn’t get more complicated, approached them from behind with her usual mild demeanor. “Lilith, good to see you.”

He’d make space for her in the conversation, pleased to have another buffer between him and Melody at the moment. “This is Lilith Eirwin, a friend of mine from Galar.” Introductions would be made for and Melody before he chugged down the rest of his champagne in a single gulp. There wasn’t enough alcohol at this Soiree to make him feel better, but this was a start.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 14:54:23 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
when all is said and done, they go their separate ways. danny can't help but feel the bitter pang of betrayal and guilt as he gives one final look.

"yeah, i'm alright."

his response is short as he whispers it, finding comfort in her touch as he stands back up.

"no, it's fine, babe. we can just let it go."

because, honestly, danny deserves this.

with a final sigh, he turns to look at .

"i'm sorry you get dragged into all of this."

notes
over by the bar with
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 15:00:45 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
leaving it to the bartender is probably not the best idea, as what's served in front of them are two shot glasses full of liquor only to be quickly set on fire.

bottoms up.

"to a good night spent together."

smirking, cian accepts the glass, careful to hold it a bit lower than usual as to not burn his fingers.

"don't burn yourself, babe."

and then, a shot.

notes
at the bar with
@soiree
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 15:05:17 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
What was this man doing? She was practically still a stranger, but his presence was so comforting and it felt like it was all she wanted in the world. Summer allowed him to keep her close, to soothe her of her stresses and discomforts. She never let anyone do this.

Maybe Knox, when they were young, but that sibling bond had been broken so many years ago.

Summer felt a wave of chills down her arms, her spine, when Casey spoke into her ear. However, those words made her melt against him even more, like she was clinging onto him for dear life.

"Casey... I..." What was she trying to say? "Me too. I feel the same way." She looked up from the place she had been hiding against his chest, her makeup smudged against her eyes a bit. "You make me feel like I'm not alone in this isolating world."

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 15:59:20 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]star soiree
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]mossdeep observatory
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Rowan's friend... It feels weird being referred to as such, even when she knows it's considered the truth in his eyes. Of course, she remembers how she's given him her whole name all those years, as if it were a piece of candy - How unguarded and naive she'd been then. But hearing that tainted family slip off his tongue makes her stiffen, unease swirling in her chest as she drowns in its bitter taste.

"Just Lilith would be fine." She murmurs, shooting a worried glance. Eclipse on the other hand, instinctively cowers at the name, his ears flattening against his head as he buries his face into Lilith's arms. All those news articles from years ago, surely they must have been buried by time. Her home wasn't as deeply entangled with Hoenn, so she may not have to fear as much but still...

"So how much have you drunk already?"

Shrugging it off takes more than a little courage, her hands gesturing at his glass as her gaze is averted from the lurking problems yet again. For a moment, she's entranced by Cobalion's presence; Perhaps, even intimidated by the stern look he has. Such is the demeanour of the powerful and divine.

The despicable filled with false promises.

She looks to the buffet table that Mistral has claimed, briefly wondering if she should grab a drink of her own. After all, she has to have something to occupy her when she wishes to avoid a question.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || || || post #3
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/btvM2ch.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/YL5tQlo.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 19:21:20 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He needed this. This radiating warmth close to him. Might be because he was from a volcano town. But even then, that was more of a smothering sort of heat. Too far out of town, and you practically needed a gas mask. "..."

Either way, the two of them just held eachother, sobbing and grasping at their feelings. "...But if you had to guess... We were destined to meet."

She looked up to him, arms wrapped around him. He met her with a gentle smile and beet-red face, looking down.

Casey reached a finger up to part her bangs. He then moved in to plant a kiss on her forehead. But... at this point, words had failed him. He'd already said what he needed to say to her. His arms around her shoulders grew limp, for fear of holding her here for too long. "...And from here on out, we won't be alone."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 21:34:03 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer couldn't help the small laugh that bubbled out of her, a smile joining her features despite the tears falling down her cheeks. "Destined to meet. The stars aligning. Isn't that why we're here today?"

A confused look crossed her face when he brushed away her bangs, and her eyes grew wide when he kissed her head. But she felt at peace, whether it was the alcohol, Casey, or both. She hummed, a pleased sound.

What would happen when tomorrow came, she wondered. Would they remember this night? Would they still see each other the same?

Realizing that maybe she was also squeezing the life out of him, Summer relaxed her grip, though she kept her hand resting on his arm as she lifted her hand to wipe at her makeup. "Promise?" She hoped he was being honest, that she could rely on him.

Her hand shifted down his arm to his hand, offering it for him to take.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 22:23:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

That—was a very dangerous statement the bluenette had mentioned just now.

But—but what if I don’t want you to leave? What then, Mattie? What—then? Rose unbidden in the back of Alexei’s mind, making a faint flush of color spread across his cheeks—only for his thoughts to be suddenly interrupted by the ever-genial shoulder shoving the other was known for.

At the mention of it becoming harder to get rid of him, he chuckled.

“We’ll see about that, rock boy,” he snarked, watching as he reached for the other Pollen Puff that Carina had made for him when all of a sudden, like always—

Arkose had come back.

An angry chittering noise came from the Ribombee’s direction, spitting what Alexei guessed was mad curses at the canid Pokémon.

“Carina, what’s got you so cheesed?” he asked the Ribombee, who was still spitting angrily at the Lycanroc who looked absolutely guilty of something but didn’t regret doing it.

“Mattie… I think Arkose went to the kitchens, look at his scruff!” he pointed out, exclaiming at the sight of crumbs all over the mutt’s tangled fur.

• that was a dangerous statement you made there, Mattie
• Carina be angery at Arkose
his outfit

@mattis

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven