POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 22:44:20 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Oh really?!" she said turning her attention to Adrian as she placed her hands together. "Im so glad, I knew I was right to entrust her to you." she grinned as she was glad her assumption was correct. "I was honestly worried she was gonna run off again since she's such a free spirit. It's what drew me to her at first." she explained. [break][break]

Cobalion stared back at him before shutting his eyes and looking away at him and stood idly behind her, close enough that his fur would be covering her backside. "Seems like Cobalion agrees with you about rabble-rousers Adrian." [break][break]

Huh? she stared as she watched Rowan just CHUG that champagne. "Oh is that the kind of partier you are? Hehe, hope your the type who can hold his liquor too before you cause trouble for Adrian." she joked at him prodding him a bit with her finger. She turned towards Lilith "Hi! I'm Melody Miro, im one of Rowan's friends too." she said extending her hand outwards for a handshake with Lilith. "You're dress is also adorable by the way! Where did you get it?" she asked as she put a hand on cobalion's fur and scratched the fur so that he'd stay calm

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for   [break]
+ Comforts cobalion

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 22:49:14 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

"yeah, i'm alright."[break][break]

Danny's was curt and his tone lead her to believe otherwise. She didn't say anything, just pressed her lips together in a firm line while she helped to get Danny up on his feet again. She understood this was a difficult situation and not everything could be discussed out in the open like this, but she had hoped he'd be a little more honest with her. Especially considering everything. [break][break]

"no, it's fine, babe. we can just let it go." he said in response to her getting even. Serena scoffed. While Danny might not have the desire to pay it forward, Serena was different. She was sick and tired of being sick and tired of people taking advantage of her and what was hers. No one, took her seriously, and that would be something she made sure every last person that doubted her regretted. [break][break]

Whether Danny wanted it or not, Serena would be getting even with Greyson. One way or another. That was a promise. [break][break]

Danny sighed deeply as he turned to look at her. "i'm sorry you get dragged into all of this." Serena shook her head and stepped closer to him to plant a gentle kiss against his jaw that was red from where Greyson struck him. "It's not your fault. We'll talk more about this later." her tone was sweet but there was promise in it's undertone. She did need to discuss how this all came about anyway and she needed to let him know how things would go moving forward. [break][break]

But for now she had other things that need to be addressed. "Sorry for the wait. I can fill you in on everything you need to know about what happened over there." Serena said to the officer as she pointed to the side of the room near a window. Near Danny but away from the crowd enough to have at least a bit of privacy. "I'll be back." she said softly as she tapped Danny's shoulder and walked off with the other two officers. [break][break]

Meanwhile Serenity stepped up and tugged on Danny's sleeves. Having watched events unfold with her own eyes she wanted to do what she could to help. While everything was going on, she didn't dare make a move without Serena's position, but what she could do for Danny she was sure would be appreciated by her trainer. [break][break]

Serenity used LIFE DEW to heal Danny and ease his pain. It wasn't much but she hoped it would help him a little bit. She didn't like seeing the people Serena cared about in pain. And if Serenity was honest with herself, recent events had traumatized her. She desired to get stronger because she didn't want to endure what she went through ever again. [break][break]

A few minutes passed and Serena was back with Danny once more. With a sigh she placed a hand on her hip and shook her head. "I'm not sure they'll be able to do anything. But what should I expect, the League being incompetent baboons is something I'm used to already." she said softly under her breath. "Do you want to get out of here?" she asked as she looked at him. [break][break]

"I mean out of the ballroom at least. I know some people are trying to get seats outside for the show later." she suggested as she reached out to take his hand. "Besides, I think it would do us some good to get away from the crowds right now." she continued as she squeezed his hand gently.

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: Used a Pkmn move [break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 22:51:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

WITHOUT SUBSTANCE, there’s no reason to entertain any longer. Hence Fernando refraining from further statements as he gives the man one last judgmental look.

Then stop acting like a petulant child.

He turns in place before moving toward the bed. Underneath, he pulls out a small box, undoing the biometric lock with a firm press of his right thumb. Inside, a watch is revealed, and he adorns it before pocketing the small box into his pocket.

And stop wasting my time.

He turns to leave.

TL;DR:

- scolds killian
- pulls out something he kept under the bed
- wears the watch and pockets the box
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 23:22:31 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
Luka beams at Mint, glad that her choice of drink had been a success. She herself loves a lemon drop- sweet with a bit of pucker, though she likes hers better in a cocktail. The sugar crystals around the rim are always so pretty...

But for now, she goes with shots. Just two, a bit of liquid courage to push her through the rest of the night. But she almost slops her second down the front of her dress when she turns to see the fight breaking out, some chaotic mess she can't make heads nor tails of.

It's hard to make out details- some shouting, a scuffle, the figure of jumping into the fray. Luka's first instinct is to run over to see what's going on, but holds herself back. This isn't her business...she chews her lip and takes her shot, than orders another just for good measure.

Her anxiety over the situation fades once she sees again. From this distance he looks fine, thank goodness! She turns back to her bar companions, a little embarrassed about not paying them proper attention. Luckily for , this means Luka had missed her embarrassing herself.

"Gosh! S-sorry, I must have zoned out," she says with a cheerful laugh. "I'd like to go see them too! I'm sure they look beautiful. And there should be no problem if we bring a few drinks along," she continues with a wink.

Shots aren't great for transport, so Luka selects a glass of Chartreuse (and waves over at over at his side of the bar). It sparkles like a peridot in her glass as she makes her way outside with the rest of their little group, her eyes fixed on the lovely dancers around them and the stars winking overhead.

It would be so romantic to dance under the stars and the beautiful lights of the falling Minior...there's a certain floating grace to Luka's steps while she walks, gliding steps almost like dance moves as she finds herself lost once again in a fluffy little daydream. A cool breeze from outside only aids in her graceful illusion- it's a bit chilly, but the night wind makes the organza of her skirt flutter behind her, a rippling pastel galaxy floating through the rest of the crowd.

- taking shots at the bar
- notices the fight, frets about but decides to mind her business
- going outside to watch the minior
- thinking about dancing again
- cool off/get hot
- post #9

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 1:37:32 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
He nearly jumped out of his skin.
[break][break]
''Where the fuck did you come from?!'' Epitaph stared from the other side of his trainer to side eye the magically appearing gym leader. That he was playing catch with the minior only added to the bizarre event the evening was turning out to be. His question went unanswered, likely to purposefully add to the mystique of the arrival.
[break][break]
''I mean, that fucker had a knife. Seemed like a good idea to get her away. We are a … gang or something right?'' The compliment was deflected. Epitaph seemed to agree with the notion, nodding his head somehow. ''Gengar.'' They were definitely a gang. ''Didn't think it would be so easy to just carry a weapon in in your pocket.''
[break][break]
That high level security was surely why the Rockets did so poorly.
[break][break]
''I could have just walked and stabbed , simple as you please? Rocket's going to own this whole region by the end of the year.'' Continuing to hobble on, his biting commentary of League's disgrace also marched on. ''They own a city. And we're here having a fancy dress party.'' The ice cream was an alluring offer, although it didn't make anything that was said less true.
[break][break]
''Oi.'' The girl was spotted in the embrace of someone not immediately recognizable, allaying his criticisms. The gengar pointed as if to further alert . ''Eris? Is that you schmoozing there?'' Limping towards her and the currently unfamiliar , the frayed gait stopped the boy short of the two. ''Are you alright, lass?''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 3:01:16 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

"My temperment is fine. You're the one with a stick up his ass." Lodged firmly between both cheeks and jabbing at his prostate. [break][break]

An eyebrow cocked as Fernando moved to the bed. Silent, Killian noted the watch slipped onto Silph's wrist. That tricky bastard, those documents had only meant to keep him from exploring the room. Killian rubbed his tongue against the back of his teeth. He should have known. But the craving, the need - [break][break]

He stepped in front of the door. [break][break]

"Wait." [break][break]

Killian doesn't want to ask, but Fernando won't give it to him otherwise. A wrinkled brow and scrunched nose show the struggle. [break][break]

"Your Misty Terrain, I'd like to see it again - to smell it." [break][break]

The need wins out in the end.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

's an asshole.[break]
Gimmie the mist [break][break]

Attire
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 3:20:09 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Who the hell serves flaming shots at a formal event? This early into the night, especially?
[break][break]
Well, this bartender, apparently, which only makes Mars wonder where the people at the observatory had found them.
[break][break]
He doesn’t wonder for too long, though – the thought disappears almost as quickly as it comes. Gone in favour of raising his flaming shot glass and taking care not to burn himself when doing as much.
[break][break]
”Better not, this is an expensive tie.”
[break][break]
And an expensive suit, but thinking of all that would only make him worry even more about the potential hazard in his hands. So, he doesn’t take long with it, blowing out the flame at the last second and downing its content at once. You don’t drink flaming shots while they’re on fire, everyone knows that.
[break][break]
There’s a slight grimace and a short laugh, only then noticing ’s wave and waving back.
[break][break]
”You know, pretty sure I hadn’t done flaming shots since university. Now I remember why.”
[break][break]
Maybe he’s just getting old. Too old to be having alcohol that’s on fire. Leave that to people like , thank you very much.
[break][break]
”So, dancing? Or, would you rather torment me some more?”
[break][break]
Mars smirks then, because let’s just ignore the fact that the shots were his decision. He's joking, of course.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ TLDR; at the bar with (7)

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 7:39:29 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]"Well, I'll let you know if anything changes." If Spectrier ran off never to return, or began chasing down another new trainer, he could make a number of deductions. Firstly, perhaps it just wanted more carrots. Or mayhaps it would never be satisfied, and Melody should never have given up on it the way it had given up Melody.[break][break]

He and the equestrian justiciar shared an intense stare before their eyes averted to things of more significance to themselves; the Cobalion drawn to Melody as Adrian was to Rowan. "Nice to make your acquaintance," he offered Lilith in a mannerly fashion, dipping himself in a slight bow rather than taking their hand in his own.[break][break]

"You're not trying to get drunk, are you?" That would just be troublesome.
tags [break]
Conversing with Melody, Lilith & Rowan (OOC: Claiming that Minior if that's cool!)
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 8:11:52 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]star soiree
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]mossdeep observatory
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]"So I've heard. Hard to miss your name when you're all over the news..." Lilith spares the outstretched hand a glance but hesitates to take it, occupying idle hands with the comforting of the young Zorua. The brief greeting that Adrian gives her is met with a quiet nod of her own - He's far more aware of personal space than the outgoing idol is. "Rowan told me lots about you... and I can see what he means with his descriptions. Hope we can get along..."

What throws her for a loop is that Melody decides to focus on her dress - Does she expect a compliment for her own outfit too? Or is that just proper manners to do so?

"Uhm... you too?" Her attention drifts over Melody's dress, never lingering on one spot for too long. "Found it in Dewford. The shop was pretty hole-in-the-wall... you should probably visit it some time, see if anything catches your eyes?"
[attr="class","hanatags"] || || || theme
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/btvM2ch.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/YL5tQlo.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 8:11:58 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

When tomorrow came, the alcohol in his system ensured that he wouldn't remember the specifics of who said what. What he would remember if anything, was how they made eachother feel. Deep down, at a reptile-brain level. Regardless, he was feeling weirdly antsy. He could stay outside with her forever, but in the spirit of keeping them together, he thought about bringing her inside to his friends and family. "...And that was all because you didn't push me away when we first met. So... thank you."

She relaxed her grip, then eventually trailed a hand down to meet his. He grasped her hand and smiled gently. Turning to face the entrance, the ambient light caught him, exposing hints of his family's red among his dyed purple hair.

He had a similar gnawing feeling that either of them would forget. Nonetheless, experience taught him that his only options were to either have a stake in remembering, or continue to let life pass him by.

Casey dug a hand into his pocket. He dug out a third-party Rotom-phone. An Electabuzz themed device with two antenna. He held it out to her, so the darkened screen could act as a mirror as she lifted a hand to her face. "I promise. I will never leave you to feel alone like that again."
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 8:57:58 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar

WELCOME TO MY WUNDERKAMMER

The refusal is loud and clear, Kano has no reason to pushing so she decides to stay silent. At the very least, the is the only thing that she refuses as she accepts the cheer with an audible clink vibrates on the air before Kano takes a sip. Staring at the clear amber liquid on the glass that has sate her throat earlier, creating an unnecessary dramatic pause before answering the question "Kano, Kano Iyona" Kano introduces herself, admiring the twirling move of the liquid in front of her. "A woman of science that is pursuing the knowledge hidden within the Pokemon. At least that is how I see myself" Kano continues, twisting her body to rest her back to the bar while she is facing the room.

"Take it as an old woman rambling but have you ever wonder about the existence of Pokemon that roam on the space? If there is, would their body structure be similar to the Pokemon on earth? There are so many questions yet so little answer " Kano let out a sigh, "I come here hoping that I able to strike a conversation with Dr. Holo regarding this matter but alas, luck is not on me right now" Kano down all of the alcohol and slam it to the table gently.

"I guess, the alcohol made me ramble too much"

NOTES: Something
TAGS:

close tab

played by

Alfonz

He, Him, His
August 4
Rustboro City
Curious
Busboy, Ranch Hand
Cadet
18 height
18 height
The comeback is always greater than the setback.
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alfonz
Aedan Quigley
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 9:33:29 GMT
Aedan Quigley Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,aedan]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
tonight

[attr=class,lyric2]
we are young

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
so let's set the world on fire

[attr=class,bulk]Aedan loved to watch the stars since he was a wee lad with a telescope.[break][break]

Some pokemon came from beyond the stars, his mother had once told him, knowing it would fuel the child's passion for pokemon and space exploration alike. What child wouldn't be filled with wonder at the prospect? Ever since he could remember, Aedan chased after those bulbous plasma giants, gazing up at them longingly from the fields of his home. Now he stood around the punch table, not far from his parents, hoping to catch a glimpse of something... more.[break][break]

But his thoughts went out to the gang of kids he'd only known for a fleeting moment, to Andoles Blackadder, that insufferable, miserable—friend. He liked to think they were friends, though they never hung out. He had his parents to blame for that.[break][break]

Life had been incredibly dull without that pestering mop of hair to belittle him...

tags @ tags[break]
Aedan just chillin' while I figure out what to do with him...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE CENTER

[attr=class,aedancredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.aedan .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .accentborder, .aedan .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .accenttext, .aedan .bulk b, .aedan .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cwdtx5.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .lyric1, .aedan .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .lyric1 div, .aedan .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aedan .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedan .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedancredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aedancredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 9:42:40 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
flaming shots at a formal event sounds like a wild ride and cian's grateful to the organizers of the soiree for picking such a great bartender. he even gives them a little wink as he downs the shot.

"hmmmm."

he licks his lips, flashing a grin as he looks over at mars.

"let's do one more shot. you should pick this time."

notes
at the bar with
@soiree
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 10:41:50 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

After letting loose on the garden and relaxing away from the crowd, Lyssa decides to go back in and goes straight to the bar away from the hubbub of the places. Lyssa has felt overwhelmed with what happened since the beginning, from the appearance of the Unown and the falling Minior - It is about time for Lyssa to settles down for a moment in the bar, enjoying her drink once again like what she just did when she arrives at the party. She takes a seat right next to a white-haired man that finds himself on the bar like her, "Empty seat? Don't mind if I sit here. My name is Lyssa, what's yours?" Lyssa strikes a conversation with directly that starts with an introduction.

NOTES: Something

@someone

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 14:55:27 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Wow this thing was really reaching that 50 page mark, huh? Soon it would be time for the Serial Shitter to strike.

Anyway, Temp grinned around his glass when he tilted it back. The champagne was fizzy in a way that tickled his nose and a bit too sweet. It's perfect, though, with there with him to flirt the night away. He knows he'll be up till morning but he doesn't feel tired, just energized even as pockets of small chaos unfurls around around him.

It's a shame about the Minior, which, when glancing out, he can already see a few of the first to land starting to dissolve. It's as sad to watch as it is beautiful.

Setting his empty flute down, Temp takes Gavin's hand and gives it a light squeeze, points with his head at the sparkling lights of the falling star pokemon.

"Want to go see if we can grab one?" Maybe even two. Hell, maybe they could even match.

- Mostly fluff
- Asks Gavin if he wants to go catch a Minior
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS