6,486 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2021 18:38:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a hand grab's noah's as they both see the same thing.

in a way, comforting his loved one was one of his worst fears. standard dialogue options from games don't translate well in real life, and being a person one doesn't usually confide to leaves him with little experience. what brings him comfort was the fact that noah knows him, and a squeeze will tell him everything that needs to be said.

kyle goes forward, getting off of noah's grip for a moment, and conveniently finds a shovel nearby. he aims to bury the body back given the horror noah faced, but something else manifests upon him getting in contact with the body.

the body burns and ash starts to fill in the cavity. flames start to burn and renew flesh and skin as the corpse turns to what seem to be nothing of such. the rise and fall of the chest tells them what it has turned to.

kyle stiffens, and then turns to noah. this was yet another incident he can blame on a weird event that coincidentally coincides with another revival, right?

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 9:37:06 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
pathetic influence.

this bitch.

real or otherwise, her words sting, cutting too deep for comfort.

"the likes of me are able to be content with what we have."

his words fall a little too FLAT.

he stands up straighter, taller, and meets the gaze of the woman, ready for a COLLISION.

"so, piss off. i'm sure she's more than good enough already."

notes
with in the mist
3/3, can escape from mist
@soiree
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 19:04:51 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Was this altogether still Eve’s nightmare? It was probably a bit difficult to tell. The girl was still looking down, working through matters herself. Meanwhile, the apparition arched a bemused brow, looking down as well. Only it looked down upon this man. Since it was feeding on Eve’s subconscious, a case could be made that it was actually Eve pouncing on this, but that was a matter open to all kinds of debates.
[break][break]
All that could be said for sure was that in some capacity, it was real in that moment. And that was all that mattered. “My, it seems I have rabbled the rouble-rouser here indeed. Of course, when faced with harsh truths your kind only knows to react with adversity and immature little words. If it was not so…pedestrian, I might even consider it cute. At least she knows well enough to use the truth for self-evaluation. Meanwhile, you cannot even look the truth in the eye. After all, when has someone truly content with themselves and their situation ever have had to espouse such to others?”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 1:05:54 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
545 for open
He didn’t know when he’d ended up in the cupboard.

There was a vague memory of rushing from corner to desk to every nook and cranny he could find as nowhere felt safe enough hide himself. But that felt like a lifetime ago. Now Locke’s existence was nothing but a cramped, pitch-black closet and the dull school scissors he wasn’t even sure he had the courage to use.

Compared to the suffocating silence of the classroom, the screaming and fighting coming from outside could’ve been another dimension entirely, rather than his own city.

Yet it sounded so much closer than it should’ve, almost in the same room.

The door creaked open. They’d forgotten to lock it in their panic. Someone was speaking but Locke couldn’t hear anything but their own heartbeat now.

Footsteps started moving towards the cupboard.

They pressed themselves flat against the back of the cupboard, like if they tried hard enough, they could pass through the other side and out of danger.

The texture was wrong. Wood that should’ve been plastic.

The cupboard doors swung open, and, for a brief moment, a slightly-younger stood before Locke, silhouetted against a nightmarishly-red background.

It should’ve been nighttime blue.

An Unown dropped to the ground, frozen solid. Behind it, De-De chirped concernedly at Locke, her breath still coming out in icy puffs. The classroom was gone, they weren’t in Kanto anymore, though the sounds of battle still surrounded the bar they were curled up behind. They took a moment to collect themselves and count their Pokémon, all huddled behind the Delibird, before carefully poking their head above the counter.

The strange mist was still floating in pockets around the room, including the one on the other side of the bar they’d been trapped in moments before, though they seemed to have wandered out of it in their stupor. More pressingly, a swarm of Unown had descended upon the observatory, wreaking havoc among the partygoers. They didn’t appear wild either, commanded by darkly-clothed individuals who pointed them towards specific people, though it was hard to tell who through the haze.

They watched one of them erase a Moltres from existence and immediately decided that was not a battle worth fighting.

“Okay cool,” Locke said in a very-not-cool tone as they ducked back down and quickly began digging through their bag. It was too dangerous now for everyone to be out and about, and sneaking away would be easier with just themselves. One-by-one they returned each of their Pokémon to the safety of their capsules.

When it came to De-De’s turn however, the harsh red light of her Pokéball broke before it could recall her. She gave a stubborn cry, declaring without words her intent to stay, and a rush of affection for the Delibird overcame Locke. He reached out and pulled her close. “Alright, okay. We’ll stick to the wall, try to spot our friends, and slip out the door. Easy-peasy,” he whispered with what fleeting optimism he could muster while the pair began tiptoeing away from their hiding spot. “It’s not like we’re worth paying attention to anyways!”

The moment he set foot outside the bar, an alphabet’s worth of eyes turned to aim a couple dozen laser-red dots over Locke’s body.

“…Ah.”

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 10:19:03 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
there's no way this is danny's nightmare, or at least that's what he tells himself. but in truth, there are aspects of it that speak to him, that pull on the appropriate strings.

"tch."

for now, he turns his attention to eve herself, ignoring the woman as he kneels down beside her. he reaches out for her shoulders, gently shaking.

"it's not real, alright? come on. we gotta get out of the mist."

notes
with in the mist
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,540 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 11:04:54 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
the mist makes it easier to ignore the many faces and bodies around him. they're not who he's searching for, and through the thick of it, he doesn't find her.

has her wig fallen off? is she still in disguise? and why are more unown here?

he pulls out his phone, opening up the unown report. he falls FLAT, however, and finds nothing.

stepping to the side to avoid a COLLISION, he ventures on, searching for lulu.

notes
in disguise
nightmares with
3/3 i can escape pog
@soiree
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,521 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 14:40:20 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Among the horde of unown flying swarming about, one was looking among the guests of the soiree; an X-shaped unown that had managed to find its way inside, not to harm any avatars, but to look for its trainer. It was trying to find Hideo, but the chaos unfolding was making it hard to pin anyone down.

*bap*

It was struck by a small, squishy projectile. It turned to identify its attacker, only to find a single shrimp falling to the ground. And the culprit holding a few more in her tail-hands, though she lowered them once she saw she was spotted, instead opting to wave at the unown instead.

The unown floated to the Ambipom's level, the two chattering about the situation: she'd gotten separated from Hideo early on, and she chose to wait with the food rather than get lost. Hideo had a Pokemon with him, so he wasn't in any immediate danger.

Still, after chattering it over for a bit, they agreed that they had to track down Hideo, before anything bad happened.

Summary: X unown arrived.  Met up with Hideo's Ambipom, now going to look for Hideo.

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 16:12:51 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

The touch almost makes her recoil, but she did realize that it was the man who kind of wanted to help. So far, that had not worked out. But she could easily enough accept the sentiment, at the absolute least.
[break][break]
Thus, she instead looked up towards him, watery eyes and a pang of guilt within them. “I….I think I know that it isn’t real. But isn’t it?” That was probably confusing. It confused her, at the very least. “I mean….this…this couldn’t just be made by someone else, right? No one here knows. Just…me. So if this isn’t real, and she is saying that, doesn’t that mean I think she’d say that? This can only be drawn from me, so I must be believing it…”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2021 1:10:21 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","coarwt"]
[attr="class","coarwtw"]

Away they step.
[break][break]
Away from their NIGHTMARES, and away from the past that haunts them.
[break][break]
However, in the depths of the mist, unimaginable horrors still surround them; there’s screams, there’s attacks, there’s the countless eyes of an Unown swarm. Where had they come from? Could this have anything to do with the Report? As Mars seems to have come to confirm during this soirée, in a place like Hoenn there’s no such thing as a coincidence.
[break][break]
”Fuck… Okay, stay with me, I have an idea.” Despite his own words, he does not let go of Cian’s hand when reaching into his pocket for the triad of pokéballs, squeezing almost as if fearing he’ll lose his grip – as if fearing he’ll lose him. Three Unown are released, floating before them only to have their attention quickly stolen away by the sight of their brethren...
[break][break]

[break]
As Mars has seen happen multiple times, Unown can be drawn to other Unown, and it's without need for any instructions that his trio of Symbol Pokémon approach those that are much like them, soon forming a word they have seen before – one they have heard Mars speak often when reading through the report.
[break][break]
C E N T R I P E T A L

[break]
The Unown disperse almost as soon as he reads the word, the foreign ones disappearing among the mist almost as if retreating into another DIMENSION. Is that it? Is that what’s happening here? Could this be the work of PALKIA itself, or is it something else entirely?
[break][break]
X E N I C

[break]
The Unown continue to form words, and as they do, Mars follows along, pulling Cian with him while watching them closely. Noticing that his Unown P has separated from the other two, he searches for it, only to get a single glance at the word it forms with the foreign Unown. It’s at this that he pauses.
[break][break]
P E R I G E E

[break]
Perigee. The point in the orbit of the moon or a satellite at which it is nearest to the earth.
[break][break]
How fitting, considering everything that happened on this accursed night.
[break][break]
Once more, Mars finds himself looking to the stars, but what good will that do at such times?

[break][break]
[attr="class","coarwttag"]

[attr="class","coarwtnotes"]

notes

In da mist

[attr="class","coarwtpokes"]

[newclass=.coarwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt b] color: #141414; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #141414; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #141414; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #141414; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #141414!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 10px 10px 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #141414; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #141414; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #141414; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.coarwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding: 0px 10px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,968 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2021 11:27:20 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
his breath returns to him the moment they step away. he gasps for it, embracing the feeling of relief that overcomes him. it doesn't last particularly long, however, as the sight of unown and chaos fills him with dread.

"what the fuck?"

like mars, cian reads the following words that appear: CENTRIPETAL, XENIC, and PERIGEE.

unlike mars, cian doesn't bother looking up at the stars. who has time for stargazing?

"let's go, mars."

notes
nightmares POG
3/3 time to GO
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,290 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2021 14:42:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"i'm here."

it's with care that he holds her, arms wrapping around her to keep her close. he exhales, relishing her presence as his eyes scan the vicinity around them, seeing flashes of unown and chaos.

somehow, they avoid a COLLISION, and after a breath, he rises back to his feet, pulling her up with him.

"i got you. we need to get out of here, eva."

because something feels amiss, almost like they aren't meant to be in this DIMENSION.

through the thick of the mist, he whistles, and seeing a flicker of what he knows to be virizion's MAGICAL LEAVES, he follows after it, attempting to find their way out.

notes
lost in the mist with
3/3 trying to leave the mist
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2021 14:53:19 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
"well..."

he struggles to find the right words, but after a breath, he continues.

"even if you do believe it doesn't make it true. i don't know you, like, at all, but i know that you don't deserve to be talked to like this."

and then, he offers a smile.

"whatever you're going through, just know you're in no rush, and that you can take your time to get there."

notes
with in the mist
@soiree
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 4:12:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Her distress is overwhelming, so much so that it no doubts radiates through those connected to her through their playful companion, and . It stirs the creature as well. It TELEPORTS to where it knows, returning with a pile of pokeballs in its tiny arms. Shroud in a protective bubble, Mew zooms through the mist, pulled towards Eva by their bond, searching.

Matias holds her close. It’s a comforting, grounding sensation. Her hands curl around the fabric of his jacket, holding tight onto what she knows to be real. But it’s the clash of HIDDEN POWERS and the scream of Moltres and makes her jump. With a startled gasp her gaze fixates on where the fiery falcon used to be, “What?”

The confused look across her face fades as it’s replaced with familiarity. She never saw the assassins at Mt. Chimney, just she read the reports. It’s enough.

She watches threatening red dots light up a familiar figure, . Matias pulls her towards Virizion’s MAGICAL LEAVES but she doesn’t move. Her instinct to help is overwhelming. It’s a pillar of her core, “Matias, wait!”

“Mew!” the high pitched, shrill voice of the creature rings out through the mist, followed the clattering of pokeballs at her feet. Eva reaches for a familiar one and a flash of light releases a surprised Gallade into the chaos.

“Sanctuary,” she’s not even sure it will work here. Do z-moves work differently in different dimension? Perhaps not. It’s a risk she’s willing to take. Mew hides behind Eva, peeking over her shoulder curiously.

Blade presses his palms together, summoning the energy required. Light pulses from him like a heart beat, quickening and expanding with each pulse. When he presses his palms out, the light expands, growing into a protective dome that not only protects from attacks, but nullifies those within it.

a temporary, protective dome rises around all creatures within the vicinity of the user, protecting against all attacks including z-moves. within the dome, ongoing attacks and status conditions are neutralized briefly.

Protect them long enough to get out. That’s the goal.

She turns towards Matias, taking his hand to follow after Virizion’s guiding leaves. Mew floats after them after scooping up the pokeballs, leaving Blade to follow afterwards.

19th post; She can’t help herself . . . Blade uses SANCTUARY to try and save those targeted by the Assassins.
Dress: link
Hair: link

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 5:11:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

so caught up in his own affairs, greyson doesn't realize the extent at which the party had gone from peaceful, to full FUBAR. one second he's pulling rank - a shameful act, and one he'd no doubt regret - and the next, he's swarmed by clouds of pink mists, and feeling an exhilaration that surges through him.
[break][break]
all at once, it turns black, and the scenery shifts.
[break][break]
greyson stands before a crowd, center stage and cheered on, as his body moves with its own volition to approach a figure beneath spotlight. to his right and left, he sees the familiar faces of , , and even as they clap, smile, and urge him forward. he wants nothing more than to stop and tear himself away from this dream, but finds that he is merely a silent passenger.
[break][break]
as he approaches, he catches sight of , , and his parents , all at the fore-front of the crowd and cheering louder than anyone else around them. the simulacrum of himself smiles towards them, giving them both a wave, and the real him feels a deep, stabbing pain in his chest.
[break][break]
each step brings him closer to the lone figure at the end, and it's one he recognizes from the dinner: .
[break][break]
"is this...?"
[break][break]
his mind trails off as he accepts the champion's — no, former champion's — hand.
[break][break]
"did i beat the elite four...?"
[break][break]
turning, kyle faces the crowd, mic in hand, as he gives an introductory speech. he spins a tail of their close battle, and greyson's incredible battle style, before...
[break][break]
everything freezes.
[break][break]
it's almost as if someone had pressed 'pause' on all of reality. greyson's imaginary hackles rise, and in a flash, the scene shifts. all the people that had welcomed and congratulated him looked on with twisted expressions. even the crowd, so explosive in their support, had gone quiet and eerie.
[break][break]
his eyes turn to danny and gwen, only, they're gone. violets sweep up and around him in panic to find everyone gone. his friends, his allies, and worst of all, even his family had vanished.
[break][break]
a pained cold wrapped around him, seeping into his flesh and bone, piercing through all his emotional and mental defenses. he wanted to scream out — to cry — but nothing escaped him.
[break][break]
the sound of his heart beating echoed throughout the arena, more thunderous and powerful than even the cheering crowd from before. each pulse seemed to slow, and with it, the lights flickered and dulled.
[break][break]
when it fell silent, he was plunged into a never-ending abyss of black.
[break][break]
entirely alone.

[attr="class","ooc"]nightmares.[break]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#62d8f9; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,504 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 6:10:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

despite the fire in lulu, theo remained in her life like the tree in sootopolis. sturdy, and existing there for no fathomable reason.

circling with NUTATION, she was repeatedly pulled in towards him with CENTRIPETAL force. there, though often begrudgingly, she learned things. lessons of strength and defense. the commitment to her safety and progress.

there was a trust building that she had very nearly been incapable of. she no longer questioned whether or not he was on her side.

it was for this reason that she didn't abandon him now.

instead of seeking an exit, she went deeper into the violently clashing DIMENSIONS. her shadow traveled between those of scattering guests, searching.

fucking report. she’d warned them, and they hadn’t listened.

rising from the ground near what she believed to be the center of the room, she projected over rushing shoulders, real and otherwise:

“elio!”

fuck that name—but he couldn’t have known.

behind her, without her notice just yet, darkrai rose in full form and followed closely, frosty eyes peeled and prepared to defend.
tldr:
* is frustrated cus she *knew* the devices were sketch & ppl used them anyways sigh
* didn't leave, rose out of the ground into crowd looking for theo. where tf r u fish man ???
* darkrai is now accompanying lulu thru the chaos
* still in disguise

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP