awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 2:50:41 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"You are too?" Summer echoed back, tilting her head slightly. "I wonder if you're older or younger than me, though. When's your birthday?" He was interesting to learn about, and she enjoyed these tidbits she gathered.

Casey appeared to grow a bit more comfortable after she adjusted his arms, and she gave him a grin. "Much better. You feel like you could move now."

Then, he gave her his blessing to laugh. Summer shrugged. "I wouldn't call this patience. I think I just enjoy your company more than you realize." In fact, it was true.

"You know," she started as she led him across the floor. "I came here alone. I was here to make business moves tonight, because my father wanted me to work even on an event like this soiree." She closed her eyes as she let her drift them to the music.

"I was rather bored at first. And scared. My father, he's an intimidating person. There's a lot that's happened recently that's upset him, therefore it's been thrown onto me." Summer opened her eyes to look at him again.

"But you've made me feel better. I feel... peaceful, for the first time in weeks." Another smile crossed her lips. "So, thank you."

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 2:52:22 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

“Lex,” it’s a simple and to the point introduction. She doesn’t offer a last name, because she doesn’t know much about this stranger. Trust is something she doesn’t willingly give out.

Older woman? Lex visibly rolls her eyes. She doesn’t look much older than herself or Killian. Perhaps her mind is lightyears ahead of hers. As a self-proclaimed woman of science, Lex believed that to be true without a doubt. Lex knows her place, and it’s not among the sharpest knives in the tool shed. Still, something Kano says sparks her interest. It’s enough for her to smile and glance towards the other woman with a sly smirk pulled across her red lips, “That’s a bummer,” she imagines it isn’t easy to get time with the star of the show.

Curiosity and a need to distract herself gets the best of her. It’s obvious there’s something Kano wants and Dr. Holo has: knowledge, “How far are you willing to go for that information?” there’s nothing Lex can’t steal.

Wanna get in some trouble? Lex does :smirk:

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 4:03:34 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She seemed genuinely curious about him. It's a shame that he more or less scrambled his brain by being alone for too long. "The Twenty-fourth of September. I think... Days kinda bled together for a while."

He smiled and glanced away for a second as she complimented him. "Thank you."

Casey bit his lip. He'd have fanned himself if she hadn't taken his hands. Why... the idea of her enjoying his company? He swallowed a lump in his throat, and responded. It felt impossible to push the idea all the way out. He settled for mouthing the words at her. "...I think I'm in love."

He then bit his tongue. Egad, man! Pull yourself together. She gave him something to focus on by leading him across the floor of the ballroom as the lights dimmed. As the room was slowly growing dark, save for the promise of a meteor shower later on. "...I have people that I can point him towards. You won't go home empty-handed."

Then came the revelation that her father intimidated her. That he pushed stress he felt onto her. Having an indifferent father impressed something different on him; that he needed to find love and approval from other people. "That's... disgusting."

Casey felt ridiculous after that. That he was indignant enough to say that, after being too much of a little worm to stand up for Danny. He just wanted to curl up outside and hit his ecig until the battery died. Words failed him, even when she said that he made her feel better. "It means a lot to me that you’d say that. And that you’d meet me with that gentle smile of yours. I... spent almost ten minutes outside trying to psych myself up to go inside. It all seemed so intimidating at first."
mention the meteor shower
confess
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 4:27:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Mop head huh?" she laughed a little, letting out a small snort "I never thought about calling him that and hi mistral!" she said waving to the little pokemon who was no longer so small. "You've gotten bigger since the last time i've seen ya, are you getting ready to evolve again." she said teasing him. "I'm excited to see how you and rowan continue to grow." [break][break]

Suddenly they both left her with his old best friend. She stared at them...why was rowan acting so weird, she turned over to her cobalion and hatterene and they both nodded no at her. "uhhhh ok.." she said wondering if she said something strange to rowan, he didnt really talk to her. She turned her attention back towards "sure! I'd love to!" she smiled at the woman and bowed dramatically at her extending a hand "Milady?" she asked wanting to know more about her new soiree partner.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for   [break]
+ Comforts cobalion

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 6:12:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]a sky full of stars
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]a heart full of wishes
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Pushing her emotions down takes far less effort when she isn't forced to confront them. Luckily, offers her a distraction, which most certainly helps her to take her mind off things that have occurred.
[break][break]
But why shrimps in particular?
[break][break]
And why was Doug just going along with it?
[break][break]
She forcefully exhales at the thought but it does nothing to disguise the sheer mix of confusion even through the puffy eyes or tears. It doesn't even stop her from whining in surprise when she's lifted off the ground, a cry that makes Reiner twitch. The Luxray is quick to step around, helping Eris to wriggle loose and gently settling her upon his back. There are times when she can be carried but now doesn't seem to be one of it.
[break][break]
Regardless, she's happy to follow along, rubbing away the last of her tears and pressing all the emotions back down as her fingers curl into Reiner's mane apologetically. The stars will fall soon, she'll get to make her wishes just like she's done before. And if she can spend this time with people that she cares about? It'll feel like her wishes have already come true.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || [break]
post #20

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#e68c9a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 9:52:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Then perhaps next time you should bow, princeling?" suggests.[break][break]

Remiel lightly scoffs. "Despite the blonde hair and 'sunny disposition' you and my mother share, I am not so easily fooled." Despite that, the royal smiles at 's joke. And, soon thereafter, inquires as to why he might owe Angelo his crate of wine.[break][break]

Smoothly whisking away a glass of scotch from a passing waiter's tray, Remiel shrugs. "I forgot the reason myself, if I'm being honest. Sometimes I wonder if Angelo isn't simply trying to swindle me." He teases, taking a sip of his libation then turning his gaze between and his good friend. "If it's in the name healthy competition, however, I'll gladly donate a crate of Sangiovese. Just state a time and place, gentlemen."[break][break]

Razz's confusion garners a chuckle from Remiel as he sends his Sinistea off to investigate the Minior that had fallen into the courtyard outside. Turning back to the conversation at hand, he gently swirls the amber liquid in his glass. "I'm afraid Razz owes me a rematch as well, for a race we had while delivering Pokémon eggs. I can wait, however. I'd much rather be an observer here." Especially with Skyler in the mix.[break][break]

Suddenly, Dr. Holo makes her next announcement, stating the lights are to be turned off before long. Earl Grey returns just as she does, and beckons his master over to a Minior he had found secluded in the hedge maze. "I'm afraid I'll have to part as well," He states, raising his glass. "Enjoy the show, my friends." Turning to Skyler before he lowers his glass and sinks into the crowd, however, he smiles. "Pleasure as always, Mrs. Vestri."[break][break]

And, with that, he sinks into the crowd and disappears.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN BALLROOM
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE (minus the jacket): x[break][break]
TL;DR — Remiel parts from the group to go obtain his Minior and find a good spot to watch the Litleonid Shower.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,665 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 11:08:53 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Ah, she recognized those people.

Hideo found himself being led along by his Ambipom, her pace increasing. "What's up, Pom?" he asked, "We gonna lose him if we don't rush?"

A quick note from this struggling-to-keep-up Beheeyem told him that yes, she was taking him to people they recognized. His thoughts went to or , but he didn't know for sure.

Once his Ambipom slowed down, he realized he could hear something walking next to him - four-legged and big. Which didn't narrow down the list of Pokemon all that much, but he could also just manage to hear someone else walking ahead of said Pokemon.  Did Andy have four-legged Pokemon?  Not that he ever noticed, so did Pom bring him to a different person they knew?

Hideo raised a hand, careful to hold his Meltan close to him with the other. "Hey," he said, keeping a nice and short introduction. "Where you headed?" He wasn't sure who he was following, or it was just one person, but it seemed like Pom was making sure he'd come along for the ride.

Summary: Hideo meets up with the Shrimp Caravan™ ( , , , ) and says hi.

Bounties complete: N/A

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 11:46:52 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Walking out of the ballroom and into the garden courtyard outside, finishes his glass of scotch before placing it down at the edge of a white fountain for a busboy to find later. A display of the solar system in statue form at its center catches his attention briefly. Before he comes to a full stop to admire the artistry, however, Earl Grey ushers him along.[break][break]

Others had already found Minior of their own. Finely dressed women and men alike cradled the meteorites in their arms, despite how volatile and radioactive they could be. Treated like souvenirs, these Minior were hauled away into the ballroom to show off, or, more safely so, captured within Pokéballs for easy transport.[break][break]

As Earl Grey leads him towards the entrance of a hedge maze, however, Remiel quirks a brow, stopping just a meter before it. "Really? It's in there? And you can lead me there in a timely manner?" He inquiries, receiving a confident series of nods from the teacup.[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN BALLROOM
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— open for interaction![break][break]

TL;DR — Remiel walks through the garden courtyard, past the solar system fountain, and towards the hedge maze. Stops at the entrance to the hedge maze to question Earl Grey the Sinistea's navigational capabilities.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 13:25:08 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]star soiree
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]mossdeep observatory
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]"I mean... look at his hair... should've seen it when he was completely blonde."

It's little things like this that brings her joy, even when she doesn't express it with a smile; Things that allows her to dissociate from the doll that she was made to be. But perhaps, she should be mindful of her words, seeing how Rowan has somehow ignored Melody as a whole. Did something happen between them? It really isn't her place to ask. Does she really care about what happened? Not as long as it doesn't include her.

"Let's head somewhere with less people then." Curtseying with a light smile, Lilith beckons for Melody to follow, not quite ready to take hold of a stranger's hand just yet. After all, Eclipse is a rather fussy Zorua that might just slip away if she dares to loosen her hold on him. "So, how did you and Rowan meet? Rather interesting combination, if you ask me..."
[attr="class","hanatags"] || || || theme
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/btvM2ch.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/YL5tQlo.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 13:37:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Reluctantly, Remiel sighs and holds out his open palm to the floating teacup. "Very well— we'll enter the hedge maze. But I'm carrying you the entire way through. I worry that you'll turn a corner and lose me somewhere inside."[break][break]

In agreement, Earl Grey gently places his teacup atop his master's palm, at which point Remiel seizes it as he would any other teacup. Holding it forward, he watches as the ectoplasm within takes shape into a Gumby-like figure sticking out of the pool. It eagerly leads the way forward with little points of its hand.[break][break]

Meanwhile, the royal briefly gazes up. "The stars are absolutely radiant tonight..." He comments. "I hope we find ourselves in a good spot to enjoy the meteor shower."[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN HEDGE MAZE
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— carry a Pokémon/character, confess a worry, use the word 'radiant', reference the incoming meteor shower [break][break]
— open for interaction![break][break]

TL;DR — Remiel walks into the hedge maze and carries Earl Grey on his palm to be used for navigation.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 13:42:46 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
from a land wrapped in sin
I heard thousands of voices turned towards a land of fantasy
[attr="class","les"]
"

H- hopeless romantics??"

Her? Yrsa? A hopeless romantic??

"I'm not ever gonna be interested in anyone like that, you hear me?"

Determination is a spiteful serpent, a vindictive glare thrown in his direction even as her ears burn at the thought. She's not sad over loneliness! She thrives in it! Well, not really... but she can be with others without it ever being a romantic relationship!

"Not really planning on doing anything!" Legal, that is. She shrugs but she's sure that Kazimir can guess her intentions with how long they've known each other for. "Hella, Minior hunting before the actual starfall? Count me in, chief!"
[attr="class","goodness"]
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✉
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✎ theme
[attr="class","yrsatags"]🗺 mossdeep
[attr="class","yrsatags"]meeting amidst a flurry of stars || outfit
by Mizo.❉ of ww
[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.goodness]width: 70px; height: 70px;margin-top: -223px; margin-left: -42px; transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);border:8px solid #222;[/newclass][newclass=.life:hover .goodness]border:8px solid #efefef; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);transform: rotate(0deg); margin: 0px 0px 0px 30px; transition: 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color: #ffffff; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 1px; background-color: #8d8d8d; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.life]width: 560px;[/newclass][newclass=.yrsatags a]font:bold 6pt calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 13:57:23 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
star soiree
excitable crowd!!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]she's trying okay,,,

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
A bright green Minior? Her mind wanders through all the possibilities when given the chance. Mint? Basic, but a truly cute name. Mimosa? Calla?

"What about Clover?" She grins, keeping her hands behind her back as she straightens her posture. "Four-leafed, for the best of luck!"

When Lars tilts his head, Lumia mimics him, her gaze following his own until they fall upon an open bar. For a brief moment, she worries but the other half of her is drawn in by the prospect of making new friends for once in her life. She sways on her feet, repeatedly tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears. Will they be nice? What kind of people does Lars associate with? Will they be okay with watching the meteors together? What if that's too much to ask?

"I- uhm... sure! Let's go!"

No matter how many concerns she has, she'll never be able to find out if she doesn't try her luck. All she has to do is hope!
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,652 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 16:38:31 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
At being lifted, like a sack of potatoes no less, Chu-e let out an indignant noise. But, it was also pretty funny and he was eternally lazy, so he allowed to manhandle him.

"Kid, what the fuck do you eat?" Not that he hadn't been a rounder when he was Doug's age, but still.

A waiter passed as they walked, and Chu-e just helped himself to the whole platter of sticky, nougat filled treats they were carrying. He popped one into his mouth before holding it up from his weird position to offer one.

"If I was this tall I'd be fuckin' unstoppable." Was muttered, loud enough to hear by his companions, even , who had managed to escape being carried.

The approaching form of caught his eye so Chu-e perked up. If his hands hadn't been full, he would have waved again, so it was probably a good thing he didn't make an ass out of himself again.

"Hideo! We're about to make Doug eat so much he pukes! Want in? I bet we could start a betting pool."

Briefly, he hoped that was okay wherever he had wandered off to. Chu-e didn't want to just abandon him, but a lot had just happened.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 19:30:41 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"So you are older than me." She sighed wistfully. "My birthday is the first of November. According to the zodiac, I am a Scorpio, and my brother thinks it's fitting." Summer couldn't help but roll her eyes at the thought.

"I said he was ridiculous." Perhaps she was oversharing at this point. But, hopefully, Casey wouldn't mind.

Casey moved his lips at her, and she narrowed her eyes. "Hmm? I'm sorry, I'm terrible at reading lips..." She noted his face. "Are you alright? Do you need some space? Water?" She went to release her hands to give him what he needed.

He was so kind. Why was he tearing himself down? Summer gave him an almost sad look, taking her hand from his shoulder and reaching to touch his face gently. "Why? How are you not strong for me? All you ever been was strong to me." She paused.

"I'm sorry if I'm intruding on your personal thoughts. I didn't mean to," she started, feeling a bit self conscious as she looked to the floor in embarrassment.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 20:06:56 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She seemed genuinely curious about him. She then opened up about her own birthday. About being slightly younger. "That’s so cool."

He bit his lip and thought for a minute. "It’s very fitting... That’s a sign for leaders, warriors, and romantics."

Casey felt his face turn red. Furthermore, his veins all felt hot. He bit his tongue again, feeling the onset of embarrassment. That she shared so much with him, and he still withdrew. She asked for clarification, then pulled away from him. Might’ve been a knee-jerk reaction then, for him to instead follow her, and just say it again. "...I think I'm in love."

He then looked away for a second, as she asked him to elaborate. He wanted to be anywhere else right now, but didn’t take the chance she gave him to go away. "I just felt overwhelmed and stopped talking to people for a while."

Casey felt ridiculous after that. He had to reassure her. "You don’t need to apologize for that. ...I may have had too much to drink."
confess
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times