CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 16:54:18 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
so lovey-dovey.

yeah, this is his life now, and he's loving it.

he coughs as he's elbowed but he's quick to return one, likely missing because he doesn't have the element of surprise.

"hilarious? i think it's pretty sweet."

he places a hand on elliott's shoulder, while his other holds elliott's hand. slowly, they slip into their dance.

"you lead. don't step on my foot, though."

notes
dancing with @elliott
@soiree
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:14:50 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He wanted nothing more than to hold her. He didn't know where the line was, sometimes. A night of every conceivable high and low... After his muted, grey period... he'd gladly take it. "..."

She swallowed a lump in her throat as he lead her away. Though... it was clear from his heavy steps that he didn't have the enthusiasm to get up and go that he had a minute ago.

Making things much easier, her Absol made its way back inside, followed of course by Casey's big lizard, clutching a pokeball. The little imp had seemingly come inside chewing contentedly on a flower. So long as Toxtricity stayed out of trouble...

Noticing her sudden shift, Casey bit his tongue. Yet again, they both paid for it when words failed him. He leaned in, trying to hold her head to his chest and console her. "...I wanted to be there for you. After all the time I spent worrying about that. And... I still love you." Not sure if that was right either. He reached a hand out, offering it to Absol, as you would any dog or cat.

Absol looked up at the two of them. Casey forced a smile, tilting his head down at it. "...Did you go for a walk?"

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 17:51:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Hmm... I guess I do." Matt looked at the sky, noticing a couple that seemed to jump out at him in particular. He watched the Miniors scraping against the sky, his brows raised.

"Wish?" He looked over at Alexei, definitely not expecting that question. What did he want? He really didn't know.

"I don't know, really. I'm pretty content with life right now," he said.

Inside, he wished that he didn't have these conflicting feelings that his friend was giving him. Because it was insane how frustrating it was.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 18:00:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh, come on, you? How sure are you that you’re really content?” he said, never mind if the wind started blowing and threated to cover one side of his face.

“Well, they said if you reveal what you wish for, it’s not going to come true. I guess…that’s fair… on the most part.”

Although he wondered if he could make a second wish?

Was that even possible?

There were a lot of shooting stars in the sky right now, burning up the last of their lives before collapsing into a void of non-existence…

Taking a very deep breath since he needed to steady himself for what he was about to do, the half-dangling arm he’d left in the space between them finally crossed the distance and—

Alexei didn’t know if he was reaching for the bluenette’s hand or something like that, but he did feel something that was definitely not his own body warmth and left his right hand there, playing idly with the fabric of the bluenette’s clothing.

I wish—what if I was different, what if I was normal? Would that even be possible? I don’t think so… if I was different then I wouldn’t be here right now…

• this idiot is drowning in the Nile, someone save his ass
• #ALLthehomo
• made a wish (again) [prompt; I mean there was no limit as to how many wishes an individual could make SO]
• being very fucking gay with Mattie rn
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 18:18:12 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

The meteor shower started as they soared, forcing the woman's jaw to drop before snapping back shut. She didn't think they'd be so close, she didn't think poetic thoughts. There was no thoughts on how they were "breathtaking", or "beautiful". Just that she never saw something like this, and she thought she'd never see something like this again. Amor would be able to see a toothless smile from the woman, lips streched tight as if attempting to curb any happiness.

As Professor Holo requested everyone make a wish, ironically nothing but noise on the ground, Kaida seriously spoke into the air, "I wish to not die...again." Only she could turn such a sweet tradition like a wish and turn it so morbid. She thought it would only be fair to assume her Pokemon were wishing for their continued lives too, and so deigned for a selfish wish...for as long as she was able, she wanted to live on as Leader. She turned to try and look at Amor, jerking her head at the falling lights, "Hurry and make your wish, they might be gone soon. Make it important, like mine." Gravity pulled at them, threatening to take them away from the sights and light.

It felt like any second from now, it would be over.

tl;dr: With ! Uses the word "Breathtaking". References gravity!

Ormr

Bragi

Orvar
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 18:25:23 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
They had stopped, which dropped a heavy ball in Summer's stomach. She looked at Casey, feeling like if he said anything it would be dismissive to her, and he would send her away. She was probably near tears at that point as well, so when she felt him pull her to his chest and speak, she couldn't help but relax into him, her tension leaving her body.

She held onto him like she had before, sighing and hiding the relieved look on her face... and the blush that accompanied it when he said "I still love you."

Maybe she really did love him. Was it alright to fall in love with someone so fast?

She wondered if this was how felt with .

"I..." Summer breathed. "I love you too." She accepted those feelings and returned them. "I do. I was afraid I disappointed you, that you saw who I could really be, but you stood up for me. No one had done that for me before."

Summer smiled into his shirt, hiding her face in his jacket. "You just looked very handsome doing that for me."

Frigg approached Casey's hand, giving it a sniff before nudging it. Giving her approval. Summer looked back, watching her before smiling back at Casey. "I think she trusts you."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 19:14:10 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

A passing glance at , who also occupied the doorway for a brief moment. He had his hands full, and would have to remember to text with him later. He’d have to try to be a better friend later. Now, he had to focus on being a good romantic partner. "..."

She accepted his attempt to console her. And still, she went red in the face because of him. He breathed gently, trying to calm both of them, more or less. 

He wasn’t above a lie to make someone feel better. That being said, he opted to be honest, narrowing his eyes at her. "...Truth be told... My heart jumped out of my chest. It felt like when you took my neck. When you made a collar of my tie, and I was yours. I want you to scare me like that again. Let’s be evil together." And then, her pet leaned into his outstretched hand! He beamed with joy at the little thing, and tilted his head a little.

Casey smiled, then shifting his hand to pet his Toxtricity. "Welcome back. ...I’m so delighted to hear that. I used to go around smelling like volcanic ash... Great for my skin, but every Poochyena and Rockruff in the big cities growled at me."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 20:00:49 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Much like the stars beginning to descend within the night sky, their own trajectory shifts just the slightest. Nudged off course from the destination Angelo had been impulsively barrelling down. [break][break]

An I love you that he could taste, sitting right on the tip of his tongue after having crawled up his throat like a sigh, is swallowed.[break][break]

But as Skyler’s voice tickles in his ear, fingers grasping him to her and her to him tight like each other’s life ring in an unpredictable storm, he can’t find the loss of words to be a bitter parting. [break][break]

Like the meteors that blaze through the darkness above their heads, that he watches reflected in breathtaking, beloved silver illuminating secrets just for him, they’d again loop back around. [break][break]

Someday… [break][break]

If I’m a pain in the butt for wanting my wife to welcome me home, then sure. Guilty.” Quietly, Angelo counters back on an enraptured half-smile. Breath fanning against her skin in a hushed chuckle, fondness trickling into every note as his forehead rests against hers. “Don’t ever change, idiot.” [break][break]

Affectionately, Angelo leaves Skyler’s hand to rest on his chest, calloused ridges of his thumb taking to her cheekbone instead as he submits to her gravity, happy to blissfully drift – where he belongs. [break][break]

Be mine to call home, always, Sky. [break][break]

I saw that, by the way. You owe me a bottle of whisky.

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#17 [break][break]

x GRAVITY[BREAK]
x WISH[BREAK]
x BREATHTAKING

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 20:58:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Casey admitting that her in charge demeanor, her other side that she was desperate to hide away, was something he was attracted to. At least, that's what she gathered. Summer was shocked, because she didn't think that someone would want to be with her knowing how volatile she could be.

"Let's be evil together."

If this man knew who her father was, how she was raised, and what her father put her in charge of now... Summer wondered if he'd still say that.

"So, you like it when I'm mean and dirty?" Summer shoved the thoughts away, instead focusing on tonight. Everything else could be handled later. "I'll show you mean and dirty, then," she said with a smirk crossing her lips, raising her hand to grasp his chin to meet his gaze.

"Later, though. I can't ruin my poor Frigg." She grew soft with her Absol, only tearing away to lean down and give the dog-like creature some pets. She looked up from where she squatted beside her, laughing. "Maybe because they thought you stank," she teased.

"Frigg seems to know everything, I think. She understands how I feel. She knows you make me happy," Summer said, scratching her behind the ear. She was rewarded with a pleased sound from the Absol. She glanced at his Toxtricity. "Do your pokemon do that too?"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 21:30:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel's attention shifts, briefly, from and the dogs to Dr. Holo's poetic words over the outdoor speakers in the hedge maze. He looks up as the meteor shower finally begins to peek over the celestial plane. At first, he's oddly relieved to see them... but he quickly catches on to the fact that something isn't quite right here.[break][break]

"In other words, make a wish, everyone! What do you desire? What do you dream?"[break][break]

Cobalt eyes twinkle with the reflection of the bright Litleonids from above. He might have turned back down to ask Illeana for her wish, for her dream, but the sight of these cosmic anomalies held his attention firm for the time being.[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN HEDGE MAZE
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE (minus the jacket): x[break][break]

TL;DR — Remiel hears the announcement, looks up at the night sky, and has his attention stolen away by the bright Litleonids. He senses something is off...
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 21:55:45 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
There's not nearly as much going on inside Luka's pretty, empty head. Sure, she's faced her fair share of hardships. There are plenty of things she could be thinking about: her failures as a trainer, her problems with Helios, the shadows of a past she'd rather not dwell upon. But here, dancing under the starlight with someone she'd like to consider dear, none of that matters.

Instead her thoughts are drawn to a single point in the middle of their small, shared universe. Michail is an enigma, someone she'd like to get to know, but has no idea how to go about it. She wants to ask him what he's thinking about while they dance, would like to know what had happened amongst all that commotion earlier. But she feels as though she's treading a delicate line between curiosity and impertinence, and velvet lips stay closed.

She does notice the stain on the front of his jacket now, but the material is too dark for her to pick up a color. Giving the benefit of the doubt, she pretends he had just spilled a drink.

"Eh?" Luka blinks and stares at him, puzzled. "Oh! No...it's just, um, a joke? Don't worry about it." An awkward silence hangs over her, as does that sinking feeling that accompanies a joke that doesn't land. Perhaps he thinks her childish, or just a fool.

And so she remains silent as they continue to dance, delicate one-two-three one-two-three amidst starfall and dappling moonlight. Though Jayden might not notice when his steps change, Luka certainly picks up on it. A little more confident, a little less faltering, they dance and twirl and she's enraptured all over again, a slow smile spreading across her face like honey dripping from a spoon.

His dark eyes draw her in, and she wonders what they'd look like if he fell in love. Not with her- she's not that vain. But she gets the impression that tenderness might suit him.

They glide, they twirl. The chiffon of her gown swirls around them and Luka laughs breathlessly when he dips her, her eyes alight with delighted surprise. She barely hears the announcement, but does see the shower begin, and gapes while Jayden pulls her up. Only she overcorrects as she tries to help, and winds up falling against his chest instead, close enough to make her heart shudder and cheeks burn.

"Ah, sorry..." She should pull back. But she doesn't, at least not yet. Instead she lingers in a half-embrace, gaze trained skyward and marveling at the shower. Soon enough her lashes flutter against her cheeks, making a silent wish— if she says it out loud, it won't come true.

- dancing with
- ends up crashing into him like a cliche shoujo protag
- making a wish
- post #15

● star soiree
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 21:57:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]they're adorable," her smile is bright, twinkling, as the dogs shuffle over to receive some pets. only the best pets for the goodest of bbies, right? her mind is preoccupied, however, by her company and her hands pet fur on autopilot.

there's a look in 's eyes, one she isn't quite used to. it's familiar enough, sure, but not for him. she's seen it in others who aren't as accustomed to masking their emotions. hm, is it on purpose or is his indifference finally failing him. her smile widens slightly, eyes drifting to settle on his face.

"i'm glad you didn't leave," she offers quietly. it might not quell the pangs of jealousy he seems to feel but she presses more to soothe fresh wounds from a stolen dance. "you still owe me a dance, darling." the last dance of the evening will always be his until he no longer wants it, after all.

dr. holo's words drift into the garden, then, and her attention is stolen from remiel. it drifts to the skies, to where the meteor shower slowly begins. there's an oddness to it, she comes to recognize. sure, they're pretty and twinkling but they come paired with an alarming memory. she's brought back to a conference room, to staring at the league's best and brightest as delivers grave news like a suckerpunch to the throat.

a meteor will strike hoenn unless diverted. the timeline was ten years but this feels strangely familiar, as if it tugs the memory to the forefront with a purpose.

anxiety coils beneath her skin, bundling up in nerve endings until her skin is crawling and she's instinctively reaching for remiel's hand. there's no time to make a wish. not now, not when the meteors are too close.

and perhaps if they weren't, if she could make a wish, it would simply be this: to have his hand in hers for a long time.

star soiree.
outfit hehe
pettin doggos, enjoyin jealous!remy hehe thank u ily, a memory from
the aqua assembly makes her too nervous to wish, goes to hold remy's hand.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 22:28:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

@deacon seemed to be done with her performance and Melody felt a surge of inspiration inside of her. She wanted to sing but was it really appropriate? She..she knew a song and she could go to the dj both to play it and perform, she was sure the person running the party would be glad melody would sing. Her singing was something that she could always do to make someone happy. [break][break]

Plus given the sight she just saw, she needed a distraction. "Actually . Hold that thought, I need to go do something." she told her. "I'll see you around though! Maybe we should meet up after!" she added as she went over towards the Piano and handed her phone which was plugged into a device as the music team nodded their head as she spoke to them. [break][break]

She walked over to the microphone stand. A small smile painted her face as she saw a few people clapped for her to go and speak, "Hello everyone." she said giving a small pause to let everyone's gaze fall upon her. "I'd just like to take a few moments to thank everyone who came and also thank the people who were able to make this soiree possible. So much so I would like to sing a song for you all  if that's ok" she added, as people cheered again. She decided to make a wish as she spotted a star falling "My wish is that in the year to come we can all find peace in Hoenn and soothe the pain we all feel from this fighting."  She looked like she wanted to say who the song was dedicated to but it seemed like it would be better to omit that. after a few moments she looked back to the small band who nodded that they were ready. "I [break][break]

Melody begun to sing as the small band who was there followed along the sheet music her phone had provided them all.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @tag [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 23:49:47 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
Reve had been right, that is @artemis! He smiles, glancing between Gelato and Solaris before looking back at the purple-haired man. It looks like they’re dancing, though he can’t tell much else. He tries moving closer, to see if he can maybe wave hello, but at the same time he isn’t going to ignore Gelato — the ninetales had asked them to follow him, so he would do so.

It’s still difficult to catch sight of Artemis’s face, and he doubts he can be seen from where he stands. Damn. Depending on where the ninetales is leading him, seeing Artemis may have to wait a bit longer...

...Nevermind. He ends up leading him closer. From a distance, Reve can see that Artemis is being held… extremely close. Very close. He shrugs this off — he’s dancing, he reminds himself, that’s to be expected with that sort of thing. People hold each other close when they dance. That had been part of the reason he had shown up, after all, he had been hopeful for a dance where he could be held close.

He watches for a moment more, and just barely, he snags a glimpse of Artemis’s face.

When he finally manages one, his first thought is that Artemis looks beautiful. As always. He's elegant, put-together. Heart-wrenchingly handsome. Typical Artemis.

His second thought is not as pleasant.

With a realization hitting him, he feels his heart sink. The expression he sees upon Artemis’s face... well, Reve isn’t stupid.

Whoever they’re dancing with… Artemis is looking at them with love. A lot of it. He tries to shrug off the rising sense of sadness. It would be stupid of him to be upset! It really would. Besides, Artemis looks so happy, from what little he can see of them, and even if it’s not with him —

This isn’t about him.

It never is. He shouldn’t insert himself where he does not belong, he knows. Being upset… it’s stupid. Artemis isn’t his. Never has been, and…

He pushes aside his feelings, tries to ignore that tears are almost rising in his eyes. He tries his best to still his expression, make it neutral, but he finds it difficult. Nearly impossible. There’s not a way at least some of his emotions aren’t showing, which he berates himself for.

This is dramatic, he thinks to himself. Stupid, idiotic. He needs to stop. Resigning himself once more to stand on the side watching, he tries to tear his eyes away from the happy two, instead electing to look over to the ninetales that led him closer. At least this time he has some form of company.

POST 3 for @artemis

tl;dr:
- reve sees artemis and mint dancing
- he realizes artemis is very much in gay little love with mint
- he tries to repress

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 3:09:15 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]"As sweet a wish to make as any." Adrian leaned into Rowan's head of hair with his cheek, looking up to the star shower with eyes full of dancing lights. As a new star crashed and burned for every passing second, Adrian had to quickly decide on a wish. But for him it wasn't a matter of choosing his wish, but simply how best to phrase it.[break][break]

Tension builds in his lungs and trembles, his eyelids shuttered to the night:[break]

I wish that Howitzer had never died—and all that entails.

"They're awfully visible," he spoke openly of his concerns, clenching Rowan's hand.
tags [break]
Adrian & Rowan head out under the stars...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing