snowboy showdown

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Rework

Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
Dovac Funco DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dovac
Dovac Funco
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 23:42:40 GMT
Dovac Funco Avatar
Having spent the last two hours or so within the area Dovac had nonetheless surprisngly avoided any of the activities. That was until he found himself drawn into a challenge of sorts with a youthful Trainer full of spunk who had sworn he could build a better "Snowbuddy" than Dovac could and faster at that. Taking them up on the challenge with relative chipperness Dovac would enter the fray with Gnaw his Totodile at his side, his partner in the task at hand. Just waiting for their opposition to star the bout the pair would spring into action with explosive purpose once the youthful Trainer across from them got to work at their "Snowbuddy" with their Machop partner.

" Let's get to it Gnaw! "

To be fair Dovac hated the cold and the familiar sting it brought to his extremities nearly overcame his will to win the challenge.

QAK_f49F
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 2:40:11 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
The foreign language that was spoken between and was confusing, Jessica looking back and forth between the two men. If she wasn't watching them, it would be like she was trying to pay attention to a game of hockey. Or some sport. Any sport.

"Calcifet? Ambassador?"

Seemed interesting. Jessica interest was peaked, but any attempt to approach him would probably fail given the dual occurring between him and Mars.

With Luka being called away by a strange man, Jessie approached Mars and Remy.

"Are you two boys done fighting?"

She raised an eyebrow, a smirk on her face as she looked at them. She gave a quick glance over Remy.

Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
Throw a snowball at another character
Make a snow angel
Help keep another character warm
Reference a winter sport
Decorate a snowboy
Catch a snowflake on your tongue
Reference a holiday movie

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 3:57:18 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

As he’s trying to find his bastard of a partner, it seemed hi luck had run out. While the dumb snowball fight had finished, lending probably less cover and distraction to he was still- well- here! And Chuchi was still off somewhere and why didn’t he put that damn Eevee on a leash? She was always like this, ever since they were kids. Just running off, stealing food, picking fights. As his eyes scan the battlefield for an orb of brown, a snowball knocks him square in the chest and he turned quickly, truly not in the mood for any of this. “Chuchi?!” As if the normal type could have magically launched snow at him. He wouldn’t put it past her to be honest. He doesn’t see who threw the snowball and it felt like a mistake in all honesty. [break][break]

He abandons his snowboy, finding the pinkette milling around with another and making sure to stay directly out of line of sight. He dind’t want to speak with her, or even look at her. Today was definitely not the day for that conversation to happen. Maybe never would be the day. Part of him was fine with that. A small, itty bitty tiny part of him anyway. Why had the little shit wanted to build snowboys of all things? He would’ve guess jumping off a ski lift would’ve been her activity of choice. Strap a small stick to her paws and watch her ski down a slope. [break][break]

Chuchi is eating. Because she can always find food. It’s stolen of course, but that had never stopped her before.

MsV2fsLQ

[break][break]

+ top | middle | bottom [break][break]
reference a holiday money +/- 10
mention a winter sport +/- 10

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 4:20:38 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

kazimir leaned against what he had for his snowboy and let out a sigh as he slumped down onto the ground. chasing his horse was hard word and now he was just tuckered out. looking up at the sky he could see his breath come out in the form of a small cloud that obscured his view of the falling snowflakes. curious he stuck out his tongue to let one touch his tongue as it fell onto his face.

it was cold.

that should have been obvious. taking another ball of snow he began to roll it between his legs back and forth to try and make the last piece that he needed. it was just a matter of time now.

c|tAifuG
+10
editors note:
bottom acquired!
middle aquired!
snowflake on tongue prompt complete!
@snowboy showdown

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 4:59:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Okay everything is happening so much and Fish has been so busy sob.[break][break]

The flurry of insults between men is funnier than it probably should be. Despite their smooth accents they're undoubtedly putting on airs, and she's laughing even as 's cheesy line brings a warm flush to already pinkened cheeks. Consider this a mystery gift of a sort— bringing such good cheer when she'd been sulking only a minute before.[break][break]

Being fought over, even when she's certain it's only in jest? She doesn't exactly hate it.[break][break]

"Even the sun is eclipsed by someone as lovely as you, Monsieur!" she calls back, and it's in French but just pretend because I'm too tired to translate right now. Grinning, she turns to glance over at . "You would make a fine prince, you know," she says with a wink. "Oh! Your Arctozolt could be your steed-"[break][break]

And then everything happens so much again and she finds herself tugged in several different directions. By and , by Remiel taking his leave, and of course there's Mars and his charming words. Luka chews on her lip but doesn't stop Remiel, nor does she dissuade from following him. But first— [break][break]

She takes Remiel by the arm just for a moment, gloved fingers twisting into his coat. "A hot chocolate does sound good...I hope you enjoy it! But, um...w-will you come back once you have it? You can help us decorate those snowboys!" she says, inclining her head towards Matias and his little group. Puppy eyes shine wide and pleading.[break][break]

"You two play nice!" Luka calls to him and Mars before she traipses off to join Matias. On her way she spots and recognition floods star spotted cheeks. She waves her over, but she's staring and distracted and trips over a deep footprint in the snow, landing face-first into the soft powder. Her Vulpix bounds into the snow next to her, and when she springs up again she resembles one of the snowboys more than a human girl.[break][break]

With another embarrassed wave to the girl of her dreams, Luka reaches Matias and the rest. It's too much to hope they hadn't seen her make a fool of herself, but she can at least pray they don't say anything about it."Hi! Hi. Sorry! Wow, your snowboys are all so cute!" she gushes. "Did you need some help finishing them off?"

[break][break]
- Prompt: Decorate a snowboy [break]- Top[break]- Middle[break]- Bottom

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 19:08:04 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Her ears burn and it prompts her to look up from her handicraft. The top of her snowboy has come together quite nicely, decorated with loose buttons and pocket lint, if only she can keep her cubs from destroying the progress.

But when she looks up, she spots a familiar face, bespeckled with mirth and staring wide-eyed back at her. The woman waves and, awkwardly, Remi lifts her hand to wave back. There is a funny feeling in her chest, something warm and sweet. Affection?

How bizarre. Had she even met this woman before?

Slowly, Remi rises to her feet, cubs manhandling the snow to continue their work on their perfect snowboy. But before Remi can even think to join the beautiful, bashful pinkette, Remi watches her trip and fall into the snow. She snorts, the laughter automatic, before she takes another hurried step, hands outstretched even despite the great distance between them.

Fortunately, Luka picks herself up and dusts herself off, offering one more sheepish wave before dashing off to join--

One of Hoenn's elite four.

She rolls her eyes, but ultimately begins her approach to the group of , and .

eY4NNFa9
bottom | middle | top

notes:
+ Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
+ Throw a snowball at another character
+ Make a snow angel
+ Help keep another character warm
+ Reference a winter sport
+ Decorate a snowboy
+ Catch a snowflake on your tongue
+ Reference a holiday movie
@anyone
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 19:49:03 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
152 for @open
Though they were quickly running out of decorating materials, the Delibird gathered around ’s snowboy to contribute whatever trash they still had in their tails. Thankfully had enough on her to keep it looking decent.

“Chonk sounds good! I think I’ve got another Reaper Cloth somewhere…” After a moment of digging Locke finally found it, wrapping the torn gray cloth around Chonk’s head like a babushka. “There!”

They turned to face Matias just in time to see making her way towards the group from where and were sizing each other up like hockey players. Locke started to wave, but stopped as they watched her completely whiff it in front of .

Concern flashed through them only for the amount of time it took her to spring to her feet, and by the time the two women reached them Locke was glancing between them with a knowing, mischievous look.

Reference a winter sport
o
O
O
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 19:58:42 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi's attention spans outward for a moment, doing a double-take a yet another familiar face peeks out of the crowd. This one, at least, doesn't bring an uncomfortable mix of emotion. In fact, they bring a wide grin to her face as she claps her hand against their back.

"Hey, kid! Glad to see you didn't get eaten by those Lycanroc, huh?"

She chuckles, remininscing on the bizarre farm-hand assignment she had taken on out of the goodness of her heart. She'd even managed to squirrel away one of the Pokemon there. It was always nice when the pieces fell into place.

's knowing look goes undetected by the woman, and one could gather it was because the kid was hidden in her blind spot.

"Kinda felt like that old Christmas movie, now that I think about it - y'know, 'the Flight Before Christmas'?"

bottom | middle | top

notes:
+ Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
+ Throw a snowball at another character
+ Make a snow angel
+ Help keep another character warm
+ Reference a winter sport
+ Decorate a snowboy
+ Catch a snowflake on your tongue
+ Reference a holiday movie
@anyone
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 3:45:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He’s distracted from as another snowball goes whizzing past. His attention is draw to another group tagging along close to Eris. There’s another small child he doesn’t quite recognize, and then . He figured the snow probably came from the mischievous blond that was always teasing him. Quickly, before anyone can really tell what he’s doing, he balled up some snow, packing it into a ball in his gloved hands before chucking it back., aiming for the chest. [break][break]

Unfortunately, it goes high. Too high actually. The projectile smacked dead center @piper ’s face. He watched the snowball explode on impact. OH- Oh shit! “Are you ok?!” he called out. “I meant that for Eris!” he added quickly, not that it made it any better. Well, he thought it did. He knew one little girl but now the other. [break][break]

1GcIKPuU
[break][break]

[break][break]

+ @piper top | middle | bottom +10[break][break]
advent day 2 [break]
Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party [break]
Throw a snowball at another character - snowball at piper oops [break]
Make a snow angel [break]
Help keep another character warm [break]
Reference a winter sport [break]
Decorate a snowboy [break]
Catch a snowflake on your tongue [break]
Reference a holiday movie [break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 19:23:06 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Aaah, the snow. It was marvelous. Barnaby was truly in his element here, amongst the enthusiastic masses coming together in fellowship and friendship. As a Kalos native, he used to particularly enjoy the cold winter days strolling through Lumiose City; he had been surrounded by all the hallmarks of the holidays there: twinkling lights, garland galore, and all the decadent delights that money could buy. Although he was settling nicely into his life in Hoenn, he missed his homeland. Especially on days like this, when he ventured out to enjoy the festivities… alone. [break][break]

Well, not truly alone. Fleur, his beautiful Alolan NINETALES, pranced beside him. She was ecstatic about the recent snowstorm, that much was obvious. “Come then, love. Let’s get you a treat to celebrate the holidays.” Barnaby dotingly patted the top of his Pokémon's head before walking to a nearby booth. He perused the shop’s selection of Poffins, deciding on a pink, sweet-looking snack. Presenting it to Fleur, she LICKED it tentatively a few times, thought for a moment, and then carefully ate from Barnaby’s hand until the Poffin was gone. She nuzzled his newly-empty palm in appreciation. Gosh, she was adorable.[break][break]

Alright then. Why don’t you help me with this Snowboy, hmm?”[break][break]

_z4KEiV4

[break][break]

bottom ✅ | middle ❌ | top ❌[break]
prompt: ice-type pokemon in party

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6bc0e9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rework

Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
21 posts
Dovac Funco DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dovac
Dovac Funco
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 0:38:00 GMT
Dovac Funco Avatar
Growing thirsty along the way, but not wanting to leave the task at hand Dovac would end up making himself a good ol' fashioned plane snowcone. Licking at the mound of snow in his hands at first he'd squint, having hoped the flavor would be more of water and less of what he had ended up with. It was beyond bland and almost tasted earthy, but it did well at parching his thirst while wetting his night dry mouth.

Continuing to work alongside Gnaw thereafter the pair would seek to bring their Snowbuddy to completion slowly, but surely.

lBFVehAw
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 2:26:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"chonk the snowboy."

fitting, considering just how chonky it looked. with 's reaper cloth draped around its head, turning it into babushka chonk, matias nods his head in approval right as and joins them.

"just in time! we're adding the finishing touches to chonk here."

he shrugs his jacket off, offering to to help keep her warm.

oh! introductions. how silly of him. he turns his attention away from trying to lick snowflakes to turn to the rest of the group.

"oh! i'm matias, by the way. luka is my manager, and remi and i catch pokemon together sometimes. this is nia, locke, eva."
NOTES
- interacting with & & & &
- introducing everyone
- PROMPT: help keep another character warm
- BOTTOM snowboy acquired
- MIDDLE snowboy acquired
- TOP snowboy acquired
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 5:54:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “It’s nice to meet you !” Eva smiles brightly, eyes squinting beneath her rosy cheeks. Eva turns back to her Snowboy, contemplating the way she means to decorate the creation.

“Chonk is an adorable name!” really, she loves it. Now she needs a name for hers. It’s a tall, slim snowboy and nothing really comes to mind. The Glaceon slips forward, sticking out her tongue to lick and take a taste of the fresh snow. She smiles, delighted by the cool flavor.

Now that has lost his jacket to keep warm (what a good man), Eva abandons her Snowboy, edging closer to wrap her arms around his waist, “Don’t worry, babe, I’ll keep you warm too,” she’s smiles up at him. He probably doesn’t need it, but it’s a good excuse to give him a hug.

Prompts: 6/8
Snowboy: Top | Middle | Bottom

Keep someone warm | Advent daily prompt

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Nia
She/Her
December 31
Bisexual
Writer
Grunt
60 height
60 height
awards
138 posts
Nia Acadia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nia
Nia Acadia
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 7:19:17 GMT
Nia Acadia Avatar
[attr="class","prismatic d-theme"]
[attr="class","prismatic-border prism-one"]
[attr="class","prismatic-inner"]
[attr="class","prism-oneheader prism-imgbg"]
[attr="class","prism-onebody"]
The Lord Giveth and The Lord Taketh Away

As Matias introduces his friend, Nia nods slightly to them and smiles. "Nice to meet you, Luka and Remi. Have anyone ever told you both that you both are beautiful?" Nia casually asks with a smile on her face, giving out a simple compliment that she can think of. Seeing how edged closer at Matias and offered her arm to him, Nia finally realized the dynamic between them. "Ah, by any chance are you both a couple?" Nia asks both of them bluntly, feeling curious while digging something out from her pocket.

"Other person's warmth is good temporarily, but I think this can help you both more" Nia offers a pocket warmer where they can put it on their pocket and create a small sauna within their pocket. She wants them to get warm from this cold, it would be a downer if they got cold after having a great time here after all.

[attr="class","prism-meta"]
[attr="class","prism-notes"]Prompt: Warming other character (COMPLETE)
[attr="class","prism-tags"]@tagged
[attr="class","credits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Assistant:300,400,700"][googlefont="PT Serif:400,700"]
[newclass=".prismatic"]margin:15px auto;width:max-content;max-width:594px;text-align:right;position:relative;--seriftype:'PT Serif',serif;--bgcolor:#222;--outerborder:#111; --accent1:rgb(124 84 208); --accent1rgb:124 84 208; --tallimg: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683720444796338317/762697629066592276/200x300-custom-02.jpg);--bannerimg:url(https://i.imgur.com/tQKyepo.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic a.credits"]font:700 7px/10px'Roboto',sans-serif;letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic-border"]padding:8px;background:var(--outerborder);box-shadow:0px 0px 40px rgb(0,0,0,0.1);color:#999;text-align:left;font:400 13px/1.4em'Assistant',sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic-inner"]display:grid;grid-template-columns:190px 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismcol-img"]background:var(--bgcolor);display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbg:after"]content:'';position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;background:var(--tallimg) center center / cover;filter:saturate(1.5) blur(2px) brightness(1.5);opacity:.05;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbg:before"]content:'';position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;background:linear-gradient(120deg,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.75),rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) 60%,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) 80%,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.75));mix-blend-mode:color-burn;opacity:.5;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbox"]width:100px;height:250px;background:var(--tallimg) center center / cover;filter:saturate(1.75) contrast(.8) brightness(1.05);opacity:.9;z-index:20;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismcol-body"]background:var(--bgcolor);padding:40px 45px 20px;padding-right:25px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;justify-content:space-between;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-textbox"]padding-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-vertimg .prism-textbox"]max-height:500px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic br"]content:'';display:block;height:.425em;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic i"]opacity:.75;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic b"]color:var(--accent1);font-family:var(--seriftype);opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-meta"]display:flex;align-items:center;margin-top: 1.25em;justify-content: space-between;flex-wrap: wrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-notes"]margin-right:9px;font:12px/1.4em'Assistant';letter-spacing:.3px; flex-basis: 50%; flex-grow: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-notes::before"]content:'notes | ';text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px var(--seriftype);letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--accent1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-tags"]display: inline-flex;flex-wrap: nowrap;max-width: calc(100% - 20px);padding: 8px 0;overflow-x: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags > span]display: flex;align-items: center;margin-right: 8px;background: rgb(var(--accent1rgb), .05);padding: 0 16px;height: 40px;text-transform: uppercase;font: bold 10px var(--seriftype);letter-spacing: 1px;color: inherit;text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags a]text-transform: inherit;font: inherit;letter-spacing: inherit;color: inherit;text-decoration: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags > span:last-child]margin-right: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:3px !important; height: 1px !important; background:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) !important;border:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.1) !important;border:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]background:var(--bgcolor) !important;border:0;[/newclass]

For single column layout only
[newclass=".prism-one .prismatic-inner"]display:block;max-width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-one.prismatic-border"]padding:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader"]position:relative;background:var(--bgcolor);padding:25px 35px;overflow:hidden;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader span"]font:bold 11px/1.5em var(--seriftype);text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:rgba(0,0,0,1);color:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.5);z-index:50;color:rgb(0,0,0,.15);text-shadow:0px 0px 1px rgba(var(--accent1rgb),.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader span br"]content: ''; display: block; height: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader.prism-imgbg::after"]--tallimg:var(--bannerimg);opacity:.2;filter:saturate(1.5) blur(2px) brightness(1.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader.prism-imgbg::before"]opacity:.25;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-onebody"]background:var(--bgcolor);padding:40px 45px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-onebody:not(:first-child)"]padding-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic img"]object-fit:cover;width:90px;height:90px;filter:saturate(1.75) contrast(.9) brightness(1.05);opacity:.85;float:left;margin:5px 14px 5px 0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 12:34:52 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

"I'm afraid I'll be stealing Christmas at that hour, Mar-ten. Guess you'll have to catch me if you can."
[break][break]
Having spent half of his childhood living in Kalos, Mars will take the Kalosian pronunciation of his name over the Galarian one any day of the week. It’s still an asshole move on ’s part, and he’s sure the ambassador is perfectly aware of that, but before he can say anything about it, appears to break up their “fight”.
[break][break]
”Alas, it seems our duel will have to be postponed. You can thank Jessie for saving you from the humiliation of defeat.” He winks, but while he may be joking and while there’s a laugh to follow his words, of course Mars would naturally assume he’d come victorious. Blame that endless ego of his. Hubris. ”Don’t worry, Jessie. Remiel here is a good friend of mine, we’re just playing around.”
[break][break]
Are they good friends?
[break][break]
Something like that.
[break][break]
In the middle of their discussion, it seems as if is called away, so it’s with an ever so confident and charming smile that he offers parting words that are still in French but that Azul is too tired to translate this time around: Ah, but it’s people like you who make the sun shine as bright and warm as it does, Miss Chêne. Your company today truly has been a blessing.
[break][break]
Obviously, he also doesn’t miss the fact that Luka tells Remy he would “make a fine prince”, but while a brow is quirked when looking at the actual Galarian royal, his attention soon turns to Jessie.
[break][break]
”A warm drink sounds pretty good, actually. Jessie, wanna go get some hot chocolate? I think I saw a stall back there.”
[break][break]
With their snowboys being done and properly decorated, and having already taken a bunch of pictures with them, indulging in whatever else this impromptu snow day at Route 119 has to offer sounds like a great idea to Mars.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]Technical thread exit for now POG
[break]- Have an ice-type Pokemon
[break]- Throw a snowball
[break]- Make a snow angel
[break]- Help someone keep warm
[break]- Reference a winter sport
[break]- Decorate a snowboy
[break]- Catch a snowflake on your tongue
[break]- Reference a holiday movie

[break][break]

[break]TOP / MID / BOTTOM

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]