luka chêne
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 7:09:43 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka's breath hitches in her throat when their hands meet. It's such a simple thing; fingers intertwined, a gentle hand on her shoulder. A kind smile and a sparkle in deep blue eyes. She's enchanted even before the first step of their waltz.[break][break]

There's a quiet intimacy to this moment, to their dance. They're hardly alone, but underneath the pavilion, twirling under sparkling lights and dangling holiday ornaments, Luka almost forgets that anyone else is here. The music that floats around them takes the place of names and speech. What use is it here, when the fluid grace of their movements is communication enough?[break][break]

Her steps aren't perfect— she's never been taught a formal waltz. But leads with such ease that her legs feel light and weightless, as though they're dancing on a cloud. Her thoughts follow in kind, floating like soap bubbles into the realm of fantasy, where she can pretend that this is that fairytale moment she's always dreamed of.[break][break]

1,2,3 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3
[break][break]

"You think so?" Luka replies with a musical laugh. "I-I'm not so sure about that," she says with a bashful dip of her chin. But her eyes never leave his face; lost in his sapphire gaze, the bow of his lips, the sharp curve of his jaw. Her hand tightens ever so slightly around his. "It's only because you're leading so well."[break][break]

They look beautiful together. The silver satin of Luka's gown swirls around them, reflecting dappled moonlight with every turn. They resemble, for a moment, the dancing pair found in an elegant music box; a graceful couple frozen in a moment of eternal bliss.

[break][break]
winter ball[break]outfit reference

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 21:23:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylish2base"]
[attr="class","stylish2top"]

[attr="class","stylish2top2"]

[attr="class","stylish2text"] Snickering, Romeo takes a look at all present then returns his gaze to Dominic, "I don't think anyone will mind. Besides, it's not like I spiked the punch or anything. Just a little something special for us." He wiggles the empty bottle before tucking it back into the secrecy of his suit coat, eyes lighting up at Dominic's review of the mixture. "Isn't it? I made a festive mix just for the festivities. Something that would slip into hot cocoa without a trace~" Dangerous, yet delicious. With a nod, Romeo takes another gracious bite of a cookie, then a gulp of the hot chocolate before giving his undivided attention to Dom once more.
[break][break]
"Kalos~ Lumiose City to be precise." Another sip of his concoction is taken, his tongue snaking free his lips to catch any remnants and droplets before the continues, "what about you? I'm pretty far away from home, is Hoenn a hop skip and a jump away from home for you?" Romeo takes a moment to survey the area once more, the splendor and joy still pumping through the masses as he and Dominic stand and chat. It was a wonderful event, good cheer to be seen all around. "I'm starting to find it very homey here." He nods, grinning to himself before sipping at his mug. "Even with all that's happened, it seems everyone has managed to rebuild and return to normal." A testament to the rangers and those of the league for sure.
[break][break]
Perhaps he could be like them. "Oh," he points a finger to Dom's plate. "Those cookies are delicious, by the way." He grins wide, pointing to his now empty plate. "Don't let the physique and modeling fool you, I'm a big foody at heart, keke~" which explains why he had begun to fill his plate up with more of the snacks offered. "So, aside from being one of the most knowledgable rangers I know, what else do you do? For fun?"
[break][break]
[ outfit ]

[attr="class","stylish2pkmn"]

[attr="class","stylish2ooc"]
[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]✧

[attr="class","himestylecreds"]©KOJI

[Googlefont=Lato|Poppins|Montserrat]
[newclass=.stylish2base]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #ffbc2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2top2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #ffbc2a;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2text]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #ffbc2a;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2text b]color:#ffbc2a;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2pkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylish2ooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylish2ooc a:before]content:"+";color:#ffbc2a;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 3:12:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
, open for interaction
reve looks nice, in the dress; red suits him, and artemis likes that they're almost matching. their dresses look good together.

actually, artemis thinks that the to of them in general look good together.

the other man glances over at the nudge at his shoulder, and artemis meets his gaze, takes in the sight of him. the fairy lights glint off the gold on his dress, and catch him in a way that makes it hard for artemis to look away from. he looks like he could fit right in, here, and it takes artemis a moment to pull himself out of his thoughts.

'thank you.' maybe it's just the a compliment coming from someone he actually knows, but it's enough to cause him to blush. just a little, and he's turning away just as quickly, corners of his mouth turning up almost awkwardly. 'you do, too. the red looks good. on you.'

damn. now he's feeling awkward, and he doesn't know why. it's not like he hasn't complimented friends before, so he doesn't know why this would be any different. and reve, clearing his throat, doesn't help matters any. 'i'm going to get punch. you can come with me if you want.'

regardless of if reve chooses to or not, artemis heads towards the snack booth, anyways, trying to get his thoughts in order and figure out what the fuck is wrong with him tonight.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jack

Dom, Nic, Nicky
he/him
May 19
Gay
Ranger
Cadet
Single
35 height
35 height
let's not forget we're flying.
awards
91 posts
Dominic Grey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dom
Dominic Grey
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 5:21:55 GMT
Dominic Grey Avatar

"You made this?" he said, taking another sip and feeling the warmth go to his head. "That's talent." He couldn't cook—or whatever alchemy you wanted to call making alcohol to spike hot cocoa—to save his life. A handful of granola and meat cooked over a campfire until it wouldn't poison him weren't exactly gourmet dishes. He was pretty good at foraging, too, but eating a plant you just yanked out of the dirt was even less romantic.

"Kalos, huh? I've never been, but I hear it's beautiful. Me? Just boring old Kanto." He waved a hand dismissively. There wasn't anything in Kanto worth it anymore. His expression went serious as Romeo spoke. "I've read about some of what happened here. It's wild." He took a beat to look around the party again. "A real resilient bunch of folks."

Suddenly reminded that he had a plate of snacks, Dom turned to stuff a cookie or two into his mouth. Damn, those were good. He nodded in agreement with Romeo before taking a sip of cocoa through his mouthful of cookie and letting the two flavors mix. One was good, but both were even better. He grinned. "You'll have to show me some good places to eat here." Shit, was that too forward? He winced but tried not to let the feeling settle.

Dom blushed a bit and shrugged. "I dunno about knowledgable. I'm still learning stuff every day. Camping and Pokemon take up most of my time, really. I used to help out a friend of mine who worked for a Pokemon breeder." He tapped his chin for a moment, taking another sip of the cocoa. "Oh I guess I used to make like costumes for Pokemon. It wasn't anything big, just something to do with my hands while I was in the city."

@romeo [break]outfit
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 9:00:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Their waltz, graceful and glittering, seems to transport them deeper into another realm with each roundabout. For once, he's thankful for his upbringing. Well practiced steps and plenty of experience leading means he can keep his gaze tethered to her own as the Christmas lights surrounding them become a festive blur.

When the energy between their locked eyes threatens to dissolve at the lowering of her chin, the royal lowers his, too. He won't let go of this connection so easily and, it seems, she doesn't care to either. He smiles at her compliment, managing to hear the notes of their song crescendo into their smooth climax, despite being enraptured by Luka's beauty.

Raising the dainty hand that's clasped itself a little tighter around his right, Remiel parts with the other and leads her into a graceful spin. Life becomes a dream in that moment; timeless and mystifying before he snaps back into reality and seamlessly reels her back in with a dip. The act raises the hem of his pant leg to reveal festive dinosaur socks [x] beneath.

But, clearly, he didn't care who was watching anyway.

The titillating ballad ends with a chime of light, fluffy notes— but the moment does not. Wonder and allure adorn his expression like the soft glow of moonlight as he tenderly pulls her up, one hand at the curve of her waist while the other cradles the back of her head gently. Their lips, inches away from realizing a kiss that has been on his mind for hours. 

And Remiel, waiting to see if she would grant it.

⛄ wearing this + a festive top hat
🎶 once upon a december — emile pandolfi
🎁 advent calendar prompt: xmas socks [x]
WINTER BALL +

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 3:21:36 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton shook his head, a hand lifting halfway as if ready to catch and steady should she sway sideways. "Oh?" It took him a moment to process, eyes flciking between her and before letting it go. "Maybe. That'd explain why you're here." He said, nodding at Giada and @elliott . The people that had joined him seemed to have no problem carrying the conversation. Thank the gods. [break][break]

His attention shifted when he heard the light call of his neighbor and he's quick to perk up and return the greeting to . As she moved through, he spotted someone else had joined and took a moment to watch before the name, and the memory popped up. looked radiant but Paxton had a hard time forgetting the bad day in the rain. With a small blush he looked away. Not their best first impressions of each other, though some would argue otherwise. [break][break]

He's more than happy for the distraction when Markov approached. Paxton narrowed his eyes at the big mouth. He was funny, Paxton remembered, but couldn't handle it when his jokes were dished back. "I'm off the clock, don't look so nervous." He said before offering the slightest of smirks. "Unless, you've got somethin' to confess?" He held his gaze before doing him the courtesy of adding to his intro. "Nine Markov, my cat likes him. I have yet to form an opinion." Nice. [break][break]

"Sure, if y'can find it." He said glancing around. The party was family friendly right? He doubted they had any kind of open bar here. It didn't feel like the Soiree. "I'll gladly help you to your cab when you get sloppy on me." He said, his smile polite despite the competitiveness tinging his words. [break][break]

TRAINER PAXTON HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE [break]
REMAINING HP [break]
200/200 [break]

[break][break]

+ @elliott | NOTES [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 4:06:49 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
Reve can’t seem to get over how the golden roses on his gown match the golden detailing on @artemis ’s dress — it makes him more emotional towards Artemis than it should, probably. He thinks for a moment about how the person at the dress shop, Maxie, had convinced him to buy his gown. He’s beyond glad he ended up listening to them, now.

To match even in the most minor way with Artemis… to say the least, he’s glad Artemis is his friend.

Reve smiles at the compliment from Artemis — it means a lot, coming from him. “Thank you,” he says softly. Being told he looks good by Artemis makes his heart beat just a little faster, even if he now wishes it didn’t. He’s still unfortunately caught up in feelings for him.

He shoves those thoughts away — he doesn’t really need to remember his feelings for Artemis at this moment, or the soirée, or the knowledge that Artemis will never feel the same, or the way he looked at . He just needs to try to enjoy the moment. With his closest friend. Who he platonically loves, nothing more, because it can’t be anything more. He’s here, and he’s with his beautiful friend. Friend.

He realized the smile has slightly faded from his face, and is quick to correct that, raising the corners of his mouth again. Even if it is slightly forced.

“Right! Right. Okay,” he hesitates a moment, swaying. He’s tempted to go along with Artemis, seeing as he doesn’t exactly know anyone else here.

“...Yeah, I’ll come with you,” he says. He tries to justify the way in which he’s sticking by Artemis’s side by telling himself Artemis invited him.

He follows Artemis towards the snack table, only to find… nevermind, maybe he does recognize someone here. He sees someone he thinks he recognizes as , standing close to the table, caught in some sort of conversation. Oh, god.

His last meeting with Paxton hadn’t exactly been normal, and he somewhat fears having to speak with the man again. But it’s too late to stop following Artemis now, and he can’t think of any excuses, so closer he approaches.

+ @artemis with a peek of
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 2:49:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Elliott turned his attention to the other two that were surrounding his friend, flashing a toothy smirk back at when she smiled at him. He hadn't met her before, but she seemed nice enough so far.

Then it seemed the attention switched to how and Eli had met. Really, he had no idea when they truly first met since it had been so long ago. He just knew that Cian had been apart of his life for as long as he could remember.

"Maybe even a little bit shorter. I honestly don't even remember the first time we met," he said, reaching to pinch Cian's ear.

Shots were mentioned. Elliott couldn't help but laugh, releasing his hold on Cian as he nodded.

"Shots! Let's get this party going, yeah?"

DRUNK HP: 200/200

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 3:02:17 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
it came without ribbons

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
and it came without tags

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
it came without packages, boxes or bags

[attr=class,bulk][break]"It's always so formal with you." Derek returns in the Silph CEO's direction, unsure of what to make of the lack of familiarity. At least with Mars, there was more than a word to be had. At least until Derek had some kind of business or political proposition to make. Which would be never.

[break][break]

"No, it's as you said. I'm here to enjoy the festivities. And to drink." Wagging the flask in question, Derek indulges in another generous portion before concealing it back within his jacket. "Ranger work never stops, but there's a lot more of us than I expected. Quite a few newbies like me as well. I'm sure they've got it more than covered in my absence."

[break][break]

Gazing around them all the while, an ongoing discussion between and the princess happens to be catch Derek's attention. Though part of him wonders if the mittens will even fit. "Y'know Silph, every time I see you at one of these things I notice the girl over there trailing close behind. What's the significance of her relationship to you?"

[break]
[break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
WINTER BALL

SLATEPORT PARK

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/8e/6c/wCsh7D4v_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,237 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 3:28:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]amidst the laughter and the snow
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]waiting for a winter miracle
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The hot chocolate does wonders in keeping her warm even without her mittens, and perhaps is a form of liquid courage in and of itself. Grinning, she tugs at Illeana's hand, taking a few steps and looking back every so often to get her to follow.
[break][break]
"Mars! And Derek! And the Cutiefly man!" Though her smiles are bright, only will get a hug from her - Comfort found in familiarity, safety found in those trusted. Her gaze hovers over , a mischievous thought crossing her mind when she remembers those little whispers upon the wind.
[break][break]
"Do you mind if Miss Illeana and I join you?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || outfit!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EMcuDIV.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f24e67;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LN5cH9K.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 4:03:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i”]the offered mittens are, in the end, accepted.

mostly because there's a whirlwind of activity that follows. and in the midst of trying to give her mittens back, she ends up being taken by the hand and whisked away to another group.

her smile is bright, warm, and spreading when she looks up from the little hand in hers to find a familiar face among the group. , in all his glory. there's a glimmer in her eyes when it comes to him and it dissipates as quickly as it comes.

the man next to him snags her eye next. , who looks a little familiar but she can't quite put a name to his face.

she's sliding to a stop between him and fernando, then, and the group is a little larger now.

"hi," she murmurs. it's polite, mostly. a business casual tone usually kept reserved for these things or silph co. meetings. speaking of, her head dips slightly toward fernando. "sir." gotta be nice to your boss, right? even if he's not exactly a boss but not exactly another either. weird territory.

attention shifts back to derek after and she's offering a hand in greeting, eris's mittens now gathered in the hand still tucked at her side.

"i don't think we've properly met before." her smile widens. "illeana reyes, it's a pleasure!"

winter ball 2021.
outfit

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 6:00:19 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

There’s something ever too amusing about seeing and interact, perhaps because they seem as if they belong to two completely different worlds that should not collide, and yet here they are. It’s clear the ranger is not used to the cold business-like demeanour of someone like the Silph Co. CEO, and perhaps to make things easier for him or perhaps because that’s just the way Mars is, the banker smiles all too amiably.
[break][break]
”Didn’t know people were so interested in becoming rangers these days.” It doesn’t sound like a wise financial decision in Mars’ opinion. Still, deciding not to comment on it, he takes a sip from his drink as if to agree with the other’s sentiment. ”Amen to that, though. Hope you’re enjoying yourself, Derek.”
[break][break]
It sure looks that way, but before he can add anything else, he notices approaching, and the smile that illuminates his expression when she hugs him is much different from all those given until this moment – gentler, perhaps, kinder.
[break][break]
”Hey, Eris. Of course you can join us.” He returns the gesture by affectionately patting her head, but something about her greeting catches his attention enough to glance at with a somewhat teasing smirk.
[break][break]
Cutiefly man?
[break][break]
Oh, now he has to hear the story behind that one.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
winter ball
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 23:07:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WINTER BALL

A TRIP THROUGH SLATEPORT PARK

“CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS,” comes the passing of wisdom of fernando silph onto the off-duty ranger. the confident, matter-of-fact tone slips in without missing a beat—pair with the only remark he finds fitting after such a comment.

somewhere, before and can join in, fernando raises an eyebrow at derek’s question. is it observation or obliviousness? he’s not quite sure but the implication is there. one he’ll let settle within the festers of his own judgement of how he conducts himself around .

i used to mentor her when she was one of the league’s head scientist.

which, for their history, is an apt summary. it disregards the wars they fought, avatarships they shared, as well as her current status. but a simple question begets a simple answer. one he tucks away with as neutral of a tone he can hold for two men shooting the shit.

and now she works for silph co.

well, he has to clarify that for good measure. there’s pride in being able to raise someone up just to steal them for yourself.

when their group expands from three to five, fernando finds himself smack in the middle of a circle he didn’t ask for. illeana is graced with a fleeting glance, observed as she introduces herself to derek. the same goes for eris, but he gives a tiny nod at the assignment of his nickname.

i used a cutiefly during the hoenn start tournament,” he guesses. “but looks like you’re on a first name basis, mars?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
winter ball
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 6:34:09 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Their chatter fades into a musical silence, lost to the rhythm of bodies moving in perfect harmony. Each gliding step aligns just right. Luka isn't even sure if she's dancing to the music anymore; she follows the sound of her heart in her ears, a casual thrum that she's certain must be beating in time with 's.[break][break]

They take another twirling step and Luka's skirt fans out around them, a lovely twirl of liquid starlight. Her breathless laughter hangs in the air like soap bubbles when Remiel dips her. She falls without resistance: completely trusting, completely at his mercy. The moment suspends in time, seconds dripping by like honey from a spoon as Remiel lifts her up, then pulls her close.[break][break]

Slightly secluded from the rest of group on their dais, Luka allows herself this brief indulgence.[break][break]

Lips meet with a heart wrenching tenderness, as soft and sweet as a snowflake on your tongue. Such is the way she melts into their kiss, savoring a moment that feels right out of a silver screen. Her arms drape along his shoulders, foot popping back behind her. A picture perfect display of blatant, ardent affection.[break][break]

Maybe a little too much. When they finally part she's blushing furiously, fighting down the self consciousness that churns in her stomach. She doubts anyone cares enough to pay attention, but still...[break][break]

"Thank you, um, for the dance," she murmurs. A glance is cast towards the rest of the party, merry faces that all seem to be enjoying themselves. As much as she'd like to have the man all to herself this evening, she's sure there's others he'd like to socialize with. "Would you like to, um, go get a drink? It's a party...I guess we should be a little social."

[break][break]
winter ball[break]outfit reference

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
winter ball
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 12:20:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Under the spell of her delectable kiss, the world became the stage they stood upon. Everything beyond it faded into the marshmallow white scenery dominating the landscape, like a sinking rock fading into the dark depths of a lake. Until there was only himself, Luka, and glittering lights.

He kisses her for what feels like a pocket-sized eon. When they finally part, that world they bid a silent goodbye to slowly begins to reemerge out of that fuzzy white surrounding them. Somehow, Remiel can tell she's been rendered slightly self-conscious about it.

"There's no need to thank me. I quite enjoyed dancing with you, Luka," He remarks with a debonair smile, holding out his hand for her to take shortly thereafter. He wasn't the most sociable person in the whole world, but he had learned to put himself out there regardless when by her side. "Let's go then. I fancy a mint julep."

And, together, the pair would gracefully descend that festively decorated band stand before fetching their drinks and mingling with the others.

⛄ wearing this + a festive top hat
WINTER BALL +

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS