TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 21:41:49 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]
[attr="class","izrigidw"]

Izzy remembers this night, too, practically right outside his apartment window, and having it here even in holographic form is difficult. But this was only the beginning, Izzy knew, and if he was going to change anybody's mind about him up there in those fancy stands, he was going to have to disguise the stress as he always had. Swallow it down, stand up straight.[break][break]

It's who takes charge first. An ultra beast, he says - another one? He almost questions it, but speaks his mind before he does.[break][break]

"...I can Crafty Shield, if we need it, but for now it seems like we've got a good moment to head straight there. This is before everything... happened"[break][break]

He looks around at happy, digital faces; laughing and joking with their digital loved ones. It feels kind of perverse to use a real - and not even that far past - event as training. Then again, it wasn't as if Rocket usually steered clear of boundaries.[break][break]

"Nihilego..." He clicks his tongue. "...Best you sit this out for a while" Izzy nods at his Skarmory, replacing her instead with Porcelana, the Runerigus who had, until recently, been focused entirely on raising the baby Yamask at home. [break][break]

Before following, he looks to . Impenetrable will and stress begone, sure, but she meant a little more to him than he could have said about the others ( notwithstanding, but that was it's own can of worms). [break][break]

"...You ready? Let me know if I can help"[break][break]

She deserved kindness paid back. She'd been plenty kind to him, after all.

[attr="class","izrigidtag"]@ spectra

[attr="class","izrigidnotes"]

tl;dr.

[break]+ participating with salandit, runerigus & skarmory
[break]+ not wearing a focus band
[break]+ sends out runerigus
[break]+ is nice to elisabeth, and goes w klaus & cygne to the lighthouse

[attr="class","izrigidpokes"]

[newclass=.izrigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid b] color: #a9cacf; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #a9cacf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #a9cacf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a9cacf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #a9cacf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 22:24:17 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

, , ,

+Ready to FITE[break][break]
+smirking at [break][break]
+agrees to LIGHTHOUSE IT UP[break][break]
+Goodra out and about![break][break]
+Used PROTECT on her group.[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]s.p.e.c.t.r.a. exams

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Nihilego.[break][break]

Elisabeth's grasp on recent events in Hoenn was breathtakingly behind that of her companions. Too many years locked in Kalos had left her lacking a staggering amount of local information compared to the rest of the participants. Even so, as and spoke, this was a name she recognised.[break][break]

For all that Elisabeth was lacking in news, she wasn't lacking in knowledge of poisons -- and, by extension, all poisonous Pokemon.[break][break]

"I'm afraid that eliminates you from this round, Lulu." Elisabeth dismissed her Aromatisse in a flash of pink light, replacing her with a docile Goodra dripping slime. Dewdrop's Water-based prowess would be useful here: a rarity among all of Elisabeth's Pokemon, by far.[break][break]

The blonde snapped a finger, and Dewdrop nodded; a shimmering barrier designed to PROTECT their small group manifested at once. A temporary measure, but hopefully a useful one.[break][break]

At Klaus's suggestion of the lighthouse, Elisabeth nodded in agreement. Play to your strengths. Smart. She knew Klaus -- knew that he was clever, and that his mind could work astonishingly quickly in a crisis in ways that her mind couldn't. Perhaps Elisabeth had been the only one in the room to see him at his full potential.

[break][break]Regardless, when Klaus took command of the situation, a strange pride filled her: Good. Show them they are wrong for underestimating you. For underestimating all of us.[break][break]

"I'm fine," Elisabeth said, gently, at 's concern. As if clarifying, the blonde met his gaze, and said in calm explanation: "I'm ready."[break][break]

A sick sense of morbid anticipation filled her as the surroundings changed. A desire to rise to a challenge, for once, instead of slinking in the shadows waiting for the worst to pass.[break][break]

Elisabeth wasn't performing for the Rocket admin anymore, but for herself -- and whatever depraved monster she had begun to cultivate within herself.[break][break]

Her eyes, for a moment, locked with across the room. He had seen that side of her already. He knew.[break][break]

She smiled at him, as if to convey a private joke between them. Let's see what our teams are both capable of, hm?

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,448 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 11:40:36 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
images start to pop up from around them, earning them a few 'ooh's and 'ahhs' from priam. everything seemed just like any other normal celebration until the ball on top of the lighthouse jogs his memory.

"oh, i remember this!" priam shouts excitedly.

while not exactly at the chaos that ensued that day, he was within the area when it happened. he gets giddy, shoulders bopping one after another in an excited little priam dance.

"i was over there that day!" he points to the outskirts of slateport, outside the supposed area of destruction imminent with the threat spectra was promising. he remembers seeing back then after being gone for the longest time, and then spending the entire day bothering him instead of enjoying the festival. "good times."

he turns to . "were you already here when it happened?" he asks excitedly, and then he turns to . "were you there too! oh, want me to tell you exactly what happens next?"

priam waits for literally one second before he starts talking again, not giving her a chance to answer.

"portal opens there-" he points in the general area near the market stalls. "-and then out comes blacephalon! big, explode-y ultra beast that looks like a lollipop, f.y.i.! took like a bunch of strong trainers to take down back then. oh, and over there-" he points somewhere near the lighthouse. "a nihilego with dahlia pops out there some time later! they're, like, creatures with tentacles. i wonder if they'll also simulate that..."

as he finishes recounting the events, he huffs, puffing his chest, as he blows a stream of air through his nose and crosses his arms, feeling proud for being a fountain of information.

"if you want more info on the ultra beasts, just lemme know!"

he has learned a lot from hanging out with and then participating in rocket's own research on ultra beasts that ultimately produced shadow pokemon. he leans forward, beckoning the two to come closer, as he shares brief explanation of each in a hushed manner.

"by the way, don't even bother blocking blacephalon's moves. they're literal nukes. it's a fire and ghost-type, just so you know. oh, and nihilego controls people and it's, uh, poison and i think rock? but yeah, i think that's common knowledge anyways."

as quick as his tone quieted down, the volume ramped right back up. he tosses out his espeon's pokeball and releases it. the psychic-type stares in horror as it looks priam in the eye. "yeah, whaddya think? we went back in time! tada!" he tells his pokemon, all giddy and excited.

tl;dr
  • does not wear a focus band
  • talks a lot to oscar and ceri
  • like a lot

@tags
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 2:47:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Oh…neat.” Mint murmured glancing around their surroundings. The simulation was as lifelike as you could make it. A shame he didn’t care too much about saving the civilians, he imagined with the oncoming chaos there’d be a lot of unavoidable screaming. “You think they stocked the food stalls?” he asked flashing his team a small grin. As the teams dispersed, Mint caught snippets of conversation here and then, jogging his memory of the news. He’d been nowhere near Slateport, instead just relaxing at home, happy Lilycove wasn’t in distress. [break][break]

Now they were in the thick of it. “We’re gonna take down that thing? he asked, looking at the others. Straciatella would be at a disadvantage out here, but she could at least help for now. With a shudder the Abomasnow seemed to call upon colder, cloudier weather. Sure enough, bits of ice began to fall over the stalls. The crowd reacted to it whining and complaining here and there as Mint stood carefully under his pokemon, protected from incoming hail. “Pop out the Aurora Veil, then stand fast.” He said as the ice type glowed and sparkled, wrapping , , , and himself in a blue and purple energy. “This should tank something. Worked pretty well in the Tree of Life raid.” He explained before swapping out for Cacio. “Take care of us buddy.” He said bending down to give the big cat a pet on the head before looking at the rest. “If you guys get hurt, speak up. I have my Blissey on stand by as well.”

[break][break]

+ team femboy is ago go [break][break]
- taking a FOCUS BAND [break]
- Straciatella the Abomasnow's ability SNOW WARNING makes it HAIL (1/5) [break]
- Stracitella the Anomasnow used AURORA VEIL to reduce damage on their team (1/5) [break]
- lsitens when people speak, swaps out Straciatella the Abomasnow for Cacio the Luxray [break]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rabbit

Oyabun
she/her, he/him (business)
August 1
Johto
queer
security consultant
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yoshiro
yoshiro shioda
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 4:01:44 GMT
yoshiro shioda Avatar
Yoshiro rolled her shoulders loosely once the announcement concluded, allowed her arms to fall slack at her sides if only for an instant before she closed her hands into fists, an action which pulled at the butterfly tape upon her knuckles. Dark eyes swept over their surroundings - the illusory night market - as it flickered to life in a rush of colour and sound, a cursory scan for incoming threats, but also those areas that would allow the most protection should they encounter them.

A low, ominous rumble sounded from Torao at the sudden appearance of the cityscape, holograms venturing too close to them for his comfort, though he soon settled, errant wisps of smoke coiling from the edges of the half-mask muzzling him. Unclasping it from about his skull, Yoshiro fastened it to his harness for safe-keeping, allowing him free reign to RETALIATE should anything hostile enter their space.

"I brought Tatsuo as well," she confided to as Torao started to prowl in a slow circuit around them, following the movement of the other groups as they selected their own vantage points. Her comrade in arms should be familiar enough with the little dragon. "If we end up needing a shield."

A soft snort emanated from her as she tacked on, "And Hoshiko."

Hoshiko, who he had only seen before as ornamental, far more accustomed to being carried around their brand of underground scene like a treasured housepet than utilized for any sort of violence - though, to be fair, she had the broadest mean streak of any of Yoshiro's pokemon by far.

"Where did you want to post up? Stage offers us less room to move, but we're also less of a target. Beach or the lighthouse - the opposite."

+ Discussing vantage points & Pokemon with + Arcanine is out
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 2:00:58 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar did not have the same reaction as other participants when the scene changed. He recognized the location as Slateport's Night Market, but since he was no present for this particular New Years celebration it meant nothing to him. Priam invoked this fact, asking if Oscar had been in Hoenn when this took place. He shook his head and coughed lightly, "Nah, I was still in Alola. Doing Alola stuff." The less spoken about that, the better.

Oscar listened carefully to Priam as he spoke, sure he was rambling but everything he shared was valuable information. Particularly the fact that Blacephalon had made an appearance; the hectic alien could prove to be a problem for Genesect. Oscar thought over what he had learned so far before giving his two cents. 

"There's no guarantee this simulation will be exactly like that night, but we should play it safe. Let's head for the Lighthouse, even if the ultrabeasts are switched or something at least we will be close to water.

Oscar turned toward Genesect and held out his hand, "For real now, I need your pokeball. I don't wanna risk having you get your ass kicked. It'll be embarrassing." Genesect was reluctant but eventually it complied, popping the pure red ball out of its cannon. It landed in Oscar's hand, and he raised an eyebrow before storing it in his coat. "You put it in your fuckin' cannon? That's asking for trouble. Anyway which way is the lighthouse?"

Oscar purposely began walking, expecting Priam to guide and for Ceri to keep up.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 21:55:39 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwtc"]
[attr="class","textwtcw"]

The Slateport Night Market is no unfamiliar scene, but Ceri herself had been nowhere near it during the catastrophic events of 2020’s New Year. So, to contrast with ’s excitement, she’s perplexed, and at his question, she finds herself shrugging:
[break][break]
”Nope! New Year’s party, getting wasted like most people. Saw the news in the morning, though!”
[break][break]
And that’s when it all starts coming back to her…
[break][break]
Priam talks, and he talks a lot. Which, honestly, anyone who knows should be more than used to, but this is kind of crazy even by Priam standards! Still, it sure jogs her memory of what happened that December night…
[break][break]
Blacephalon.
[break][break]
”Oh! Cake pop! With sprinkles! Isn’t that the one Admin Fox caught? I think I saw it in a report once. I wonder if he… she… they… still have it! Or maybe Mister Walsh? Who knows, we might get to see the real thing!” Probably not, considering this is just an exam, and she highly doubts this bunch could take down an Ultra Beast like that one. Especially if it comes paired with…
[break][break]
”NIHILEGO!” For a second there, it’s like she’s a child during Christmas morning, running into the living room to see a mountain of presents under the tree. She even grabs onto Priam’s shoulders, shaking him just a bit. ”Priam! That’s so cool! I’m so jealous of you for being there! It was controlling Commissioner Goode, right? Nihilego’s like this parasite and from what I read in HNN – since it's poison type and all – I think it releases some wicked neurotoxins into people’s heads to mess with them… Like the mushies on a Paras, you know? Of course you know! You have to know! And… Oh my gods! What if Commissioner Goode is still under their effect even now? I’ve, like, always wanted to study a Nihilego...”
[break][break]
Kind of offtopic, but can she be blamed? After all, Ceri’s a bit of a Toxinology nerd. And, by “a bit” I mean that that’s what she has dedicated most of her career and scientific studies to. So, while she may not have cared much to read up on most Ultra Beasts, Nihilego is of particular interest to her – especially after her time spent studying the purified poison of ’s Poipole and also ’s symbiotic relationship with Deoxys.
[break][break]
”Mmm… But their resistances could be a huge problem if we have to fight simulations of them, you’re right. The lighthouse’s a great idea! We’d have a good view from there and also some cover, which I’m guessing we’ll probably need.” She agrees with then, though her head tilts slightly when watching him interact with Genesect, and she can’t help but chuckle at the way the Beast scolds it. ”I thought Genesect was supposed to be murderous or bloodthristy or whatever, but it’s kind of really cute…”
[break][break]
Then again, as Ceri knows well, dangerous things usually are. In her opinion, at least!
[break][break]
It’s then that she releases her Crobat, signalling for the huge bat to fly over their small group as they head for the lighthouse.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtcnotes"]

notes

[break]
PARTICIPATING ♡ FOCUS BAND ON
[break]- Much talk wow
[break]- Big nerd vibes wow
[break]- Heading for the lighthouse with Priam and Oscar
[break]- Crobat flying over the group

[attr="class","textwtcpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwtc] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtc b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtc a] text-decoration: none; color: #8999BD!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtc h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtc h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtc u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtctag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtctag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtcnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtcnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8999BD; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtcnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtcw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtc span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtcpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtcpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 23:55:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Similar to several of those present, Barnaby had not been in the Night Market on that gruesome evening. He'd been home, in beautiful Kalos, celebrating the new year in decadence and debauchery. The news had come the next morning and fell on half-drunk ears. Scenes of death and destruction, however, were sobering indeed.

"We need to put distance between us and the market. If this simulation is anything like reality, Blacephalon will appear there." He gestured at the crowds of digital faces, peacefully walking through the many stalls and festival attractions.

Two groups had already begun their trek toward the lighthouse; Barnaby remembered the headline detailing NIHILEGO's appearance there as well. It would be catastrophic to be stuck between two Ultra Beasts... looking from to and finally landing on , he calmly voiced his suggestion.

"Let's move to the edge of the market, heading toward the lighthouse. That gives us some space away from both Ultra Beats."

Something icy plinked off Barnaby's shoulder. Glancing up, he noticed the hail that had begun to fall as well as the AURORA VEIL that was set up by Mint. Looking to the smaller man, his previous 'fuck you' still ringing clear in Barnaby's head but purposefully ignored, an appreciative nod was given his way.

"Sybille, Protect us as we move." On cue, the NINETALES released a protective energy around the group.

As they prepared to change their position, Barnaby couldn't help but glance over to the many friends and acquaintances who were also fighting in this simulation. , , . He caught the gaze of the latter and returned her cheeky smile. If anyone was going to excel here, it would be her.

participating
 focus band
 ninetales used protect 
moving between market & lighthouse 
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 2:18:38 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

Her attitude changed when the newcomer arrived. His tassels were silken. His sheath was well-oiled. His vessel was sufficiently human. There was a subtle shift in the young woman's body language, the tilt of her head, the width of her eyes. "Why hello, stranger," she said in seeming response to , then squatted down to talk to the Doublade at his side. "What's your name, handsome?"

The simulation started before she could get much further along and "Chryssa" stood up tall again, wanting to make a good impression. The scene cleared, finalizing on one of festivities. She wouldn't recognize it, but this was the Slateport Night Market. The chill in the air sent goosebumps up her arms and legs. The simulation was set in January, on the cusp of the New Year.

What's going on?

Despite having turned down the offer to join his team, the young woman found herself eavesdropping on an excited  , who seemed to know the most out of anyone what the challenges ahead would be. She glanced at . "Did you hear all that?" she asked quietly. "I wonder how accurate that is..." Her protective shield strategy wouldn't go very far against something shooting 'literal nukes.'

Another issue tugged at her mind-- the crowd. With all these people here, it would be easy to lose her two teammates if the festivalgoers panicked and started running. "I didn't bring a flying Pokemon, so I'm going to try and get somewhere higher up in case there's a stampede," she said, edging around a passerby who seemed eager to reach the yakisoba stall. She saw a fire escape near one of the buildings and pushed her way towards it. "If we get separated, shoot some kind of light like a flare up so we can find each other."
| | PARTICIPATING

close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 3:19:37 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

To be fair—

He’d only arrived in Hoenn pretty recently, and so therefore had little knowledge or information about what was about to unfold. He wondered if the two ladies knew something, hell, anything about what was happening.

“Kenjiro,” he remarked in her direction, with a tilt of his head.

Seeing as most people had already scattered, he took note of the lighthouse, and about how there was a large ball near the peak—

The surroundings (in particular the lanterns) reminded him of the outskirts near Celadon, back home… clearly there was something big about to go down.

Turning to his companions, he inquired, “Do any of you have any useful information about what would go down around these parts?”

The Doublade continued to float near him.

This was an extremely complex recreation of something—but there was something tickling him, in the back of his mind, about what could potentially happen.

He watched, and waited.

“I have a Dragonite, in case we need to fly.”

• looks around the area, takes note of the lighthouse and the ball perched atop it
• turns to his companions & , inquires if they have any useful information about it
• despite the general ‘aura’ of the area, something’s tipping him off

@tag

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 4:30:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
And suddenly, the scene changed. It was like they were in Slateport City. And a sign caught his eye...

NEW YEARS, 2020

"So, they decided to take us back in time?" he said with a grunt, looking back to both his teammates with a raised brow.

Elliott looked at the passerbys, reaching out to touch one. His hand faded through it, as he thought. He grunted.

"What do you two propose we should do?"

- observed the change in scenery
- touched a hologram npc
- why are we in 2020
- wearing the focus band
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 4:52:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It only takes her a few seconds to register her surroundings, a few more to remember what this place had been. Biting her lower lip, Eris sighs and nervously scratches at her arm, sticking closer to Reiner as she takes a few deep breaths. She had been there that night, nearly mauled had it not been for the roaring of pokemon and the chaos buying her just enough time to find a place to hide.
[break][break]
Surely wouldn't use such an obvious event for the basis of his simulation, would he?
[break][break]
Only time will tell as she pats Reiner's shoulder and clambers on, feeling the buzz of electricity shiver up her spine as he discharges an Electric Terrain.
[break][break]
"Whatever you do, try not to get grabbed..."
[break][break]
[break]
- Participating || Focus Band[break]
- Luxray uses Electric Terrain (1/5)[break]
- Sticking close to her group
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 17:52:10 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

From behind the two women, a masculine voice cuts off their conversation, not that it was much of a conversation to begin with. The redhead tilts her head back, letting amber eyes flick over to fixate on . She’s doesn’t recognize him. Not surprising, she barely recognized anyone here which is rather sad to admit. is really the only one she has worked with previously and that ended up pretty shitty for her. Hard to imagine why she wasn’t jumping at the bit to team up with another Beast.

“I’m lex,” she states simply, before craning her head to turn an ear towards ’s rather enthusiastic description of New Years 2020. It wasn’t long after that Lex came to Hoenn. She has vaguely heard about the events of that night. Of course, she dove a bit deeper when she heard about the appearance of a certain ghost-type she found intriguing.

“It sounds about right,” she responds to . She watched the other disperse, the Rocket NPC’s not wandering too far but the true participants heading towards the Lighthouse, “If we need to come back together, she can Teleport to reunite us,” Lex points a thumb back towards the ghostly Gardevoir clinging close to her back. In response, the Shadow Pokemon peels back her thin lips, revealing rows of rather sharp, grotesque teeth.

As many walk towards the Lighthouse, Lex’s attention is pulled towards a large stage. Although the Rocket participants are paired up, at the end of the day, they all still needed to work together in some capacity, “We’ll head towards the stage, stay on your toes,” no one seemed to care about that area, may as well be there if anything happens.

A loud laugh of a group of Rocket NPCS rings out as clattering of wood falls at the destruction of a stall. Annoyance creeps into her already rather tense features. A hand reaches out towards the culprit, Shadow Gardevoir’s arms mirrors hers. PSYCHIC consumes the unsuspecting Grunt. The invisible force pulls him towards them, suspending him just inches about the ground in front of her, “Don’t be an idiot, prepare yourselves,” The psychic glow vanishes, but not before pushing him back towards his group aggressively enough to make him topple onto the ground.

The long, spidery fingers of the ghost curl around Lex’s shoulder and together the pair disappear in a dark mist, traveling the spectral plane towards the stage with PHANTOM FORCE.

Teaming up with &
Shadow Gardevoir is out and about
Lex is WEARING the Focus Band
S!Gardevoir and Lex threaten an NPC
Lex and S!Gardevoir travel towards the stage with PHANTOM FORCE

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2022 0:19:20 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]scenery shifts, morphs, and changes into something that almost bothers her.

it's familiar but not, as if existing in a realm of its own. and as @elliott moves to touch a figure, she slides right up beside him to do the same. where he passes a hand through, she pokes with a finger, giggling slightly as the holographic body's projection shudders slightly.

"wow," she whistles softly. "that's some fuckin' shit!" it's, apparently, very easy to impress her...

the question makes her pause, makes her consider. and for once, she tries to use the brain juice she has.

"see how it changes," gia offers with a grin. "if we're back in time, there had to be something during this timeframe that was rough as fuck... better to see what it is first before jumping the gun."

does that sound smart? is she impressive yet? no, but she'll act like she is.

& @elliott & spectra
participating, taking focus band, pray 4 me
pokes a hologram npc

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Amondrask

Fix, Mr. Fixer, Mr. Fix
He/Him
December 17
Mahogany Town
Demisexual
Fixer
Grunt
5 height
5 height
I can fix that.
awards
20 posts
The Fixer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thefixer
The Fixer
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2022 6:30:19 GMT
The Fixer Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

'Ah, good old VR.' There really was nothing quite like augmented reality when it came to the accuracy of training exercises. Being able to have a hard-light hologram (or whatever method they used in the particular instance) have the potential to actually fight back and do damage did wonders for the stimulation of the fight or flight response. Though he had to admit, this one was particularly impressive, and not just in terms of scale - They had even, somehow, managed to manufacture synthetic smells for their little test. He'd have to get a little chamber like this set up for himself, if he could swing it.[break] [break]

The very first thing the Fixer did was reach out and tap one of the passing civilians by on the shoulder, letting out a satisfied grunt as he fingertips passed through the hologram's form. A quick, experimental nudge of his armoured toe against the nearest stall was met with resistance, to which he expressed another, more contemplative rumble of sound, before returning to . "Seems like the people are just tech-ghosts, but the furniture seems solid enough. Best to still treat them like they'll offer resistance, I'd throw in a few curveballs among the civilians if I were the one running the show." [break] [break]

The mention of the Jangmo-o and the devilish Zoru is greeted with a thoughtful, sideways cant of the mercenary's helmet as he considers that for a moment. The show piece Hoshiko would not have been his first pick for a combat situation, but Yoshiro did not have a full stable of pokemon trained for war like he did, and besides - Viciousness could go a long, long way. "Sounds good." [break] [break]

Tapping the underside of his right forearm to indicate the trio of miniaturised, sleek black and red pokeballs that nestled there in the automatic loader built into his gauntlet, he said, "Calamitous Sun, Malevolent Ruin, and Dissolution for support and comms. We can fly and teleport as needed, so moving around won't be much of an issue." The sheer devastation that the first two could cause went without saying. [break] [break]

Glancing up at the lighthouse in question, the Fixer shook his head, waving his left hand at it dismissively. "Lighthouse is a no-go for now, but if this is a one-for-one replication of the Ultra Beast attack back in '20, it'll be important later. Too risky for now, and I'll probably have Ruin bring it down unless the scenario diverges. People are already heading to the lighthouse and stage, so let's take the beach, see what we can find, then if it's a bust, we'll do aerial recon." [break][break]

Retrieving a small item from a compartment at his waist, he handed Yoshiro a translucent earbud, with a wire and a near-invisible patch that she would know functions as a microphone, when placed against the throat. This done, he began walking purposefully towards the beach, not bothering to move around the civilian holograms that were in his way, though keeping his stride such that it would be no great effort for Yoshiro to keep pace. "Comm up. I'll have Dissolution keep our boys in touch at all times, but we can just use these. You familiar with what went down 'here' in real-space?"

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

Participating[break][break]
Wearing Focus Band[break][break]
No pokemon out[break][break]
Touches hologram person, decides to ignore them for now but keep an eye out for dangerous or unusual ones[break][break]
Gives Yoshiro a communication earpiece[break][break]
Heads towards the beach[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #bc063e; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #bc063e; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #bc063e; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #bc063e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #bc063e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #bc063e; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #bc063e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #bc063e; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP