6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pikachella [pj]
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 6:22:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it was a few hours before the official opening. participants of the music festival are doing their final rehearsals at the venue, testing out equipment and other effects that would be used in their performance to make sure everything works out by then.

a toxticity wanders around the venue as one of the pokemon hired by the organizers.

acoustics of the venue were important for the success of the event. the pokemon's punk rock was perfect to check out how loud the bands were going to be, making one last checks for each speaker around.

@tags
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
pikachella [pj]
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 6:59:14 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The strums of a Fender Stratocaster ruptured the silences throughout the soundproofed studio as Callan tuned his guitar.

In the background was Bowie, who had channeled its literal guitar of electricity in its punk rock state and had its own electrical guitar strumming alongside him. "How does that sound?" Callan asked.

Bowie nodded briefly, taking two fingers and turning counter clockwise. Slightly off tune, about 25 degrees, to which Callan nodded and tuned it back, before testing a melody on the Strat.

Complex notes, but he was only playing here with Bowie in his wake. After about twenty seconds, Callan stopped, "How was that kid?" Bowie extended his arm with a thumb horizontal.

Mid.

"Oh fuck off, what do you know, you're three months old." Callan snapped, before picking up his Strat and putting it back in the case. "Come on, let's go see how Adrian and his Rillaboom are doing."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
pikachella [pj]
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 15:41:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
having trained and performed with the finest musicians in hoenn — namely — matias' a!marowak feels more than confident to help out at this rock concert in slateport.

"i'm sure you'll do fine, bud."

the a!marowak nods, huffing like the :triumph: emoji as it starts its BELLY DRUM.

"just remember what melly taught us. perform with CONFIDENCE."

it's something a lot of people can learn from one of hoenn's elite four, gym leader, and star performer . some would say matias is her biggest fan.

they'd be right.

@tags
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
pikachella [pj]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 1:37:18 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Geoff was a little bit of a black sheep compared to most of his species. He was more into folk music and lo-fi hip hop than punk rock or heavy metal. This made for a slightly awkward time as the Pokémon around him expertly attuned themselves to the heavier rhythms.

Still, Geoff being the kind-hearted and soft boy that he was, did his best to help prepare the musicians for their performances. He eventually found his groove and was out there with the best of them, plucking at the protrusions on his chest in a way that mimicked the sounds of a guitar. For once, his Punk Rock ability came in handy!
POKÉ JOB
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
pikachella [pj]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 2:04:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint was here for the money. He was a sellout through and through and he would NOT deny it. If all they needed was a couple of rhythmically inclined pokemon for a few horus, so be it. Easy money. And Bigoli was more than happy to perform.

Upon hearing the BELLY DRUM of another pokemon, the Linoone scampered over, gently leading his trainer who was busy taking selfies in the different colored spotlights he found. Upon reaching the pair the Linoone barked twice before laying on his back, rolling a couple of times before falling into a groove with the marowak. "Hey! It's my Ledy-fucking friend!" Mint said, waving at as he caught up with his pokemon.

ooc: use normal type pokemon gif
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
pikachella [pj]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 2:09:00 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Who knew that this gathering would need a lot of… well, tuning?

Of course, due to Izumi’s mind automatically blocking out anything and everything associated to the Electric-type, her stubborn little ass defaulted to Myst being a Poison-type.

(Well, she wasn’t wrong, but holy crap her astraphobia really did things to her head.)

Since there were many bands performing, and not everyone had the right mind of tuning their guitars and instruments before performing, she’d sent off Myst to help with some of the smaller bands to properly tune their guitars before going on stage.

…so of course there was one section of the stage where nothing but loud, explosive guitar riffs were being tossed between the band members, egged on by an overly-enthusiastic blue-hued Toxtricity who was headbanging along with the humans like the little Punk Rocker that she was.

@tag
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
pikachella [pj]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 2:13:59 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"][break][break]

When Callan and Bowie would find him, they'd find him coaching his Rillaboom, making sure it could keep a tempo. "You're setting the pace of the song, but you have to sync up with the guitar, ya hear?" Left to their own devices, these pokemon could make enjoyable music, sure. But it was another matter entirely to play something from a sheet. Most pokemon played by the ear, whereas it was in the human nature to rehearse. Practice makes progress.[break][break]

When they entered the room, it was an excuse for Rillaboom to stop practicing, lowering its drumsticks and turning to face Callan and Toxtricity.[break][break]

[break][break]

Might as well break for a bit, he muses.[break][break]

"Hey there. You guys all set for the show?" Anybody could be forgiven for their nerves; this wasn't just some stage in the side of a local bar. There were some big players out here today. "Need a drink?"[break][break]

His voice is a little raspy as he reaches for a bottle of water and some throat spray. Adrian had been doing his exercises, but it'd been some time since he'd put such repetitive strain on his voice. It'd fade with time.[break][break]

"I think 'boom here is gonna do great." Not to sound prejudiced, but although Adrian would've preferred a human drummer backing them up, he couldn't deny innate talent.
[break][break]
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]"DRUM BEATING" for POKEJOB PIKACHELLA

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
pikachella [pj]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 16:20:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva is not an entertainer, but she can sure as hell try and be! The Polywhirl isn’t much of an entertainer as well. The dual type just seems to be BELLY DRUMing however it wishes. The rhythm is not in pace with everyone else or really even any song she can think of off the top of her head.

It’s erratic, irregularly, unpredictable. Eva sighs, letting her shoulders fall, but keeps a genuine smile on her face, “You’re doing great, little guy!” she shoots the Polywhirl two big thumbs up. He seems to beam with pride as she does so. Hopefully they wouldn’t get fired.

End!
Will turn in <3

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pikachella [pj]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 1:18:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]