Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ARIADOS SWARM (EFFUSIVE EXTRAVAGANZA)
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 19:01:25 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

When she was a little girl, Elisabeth had shrieked when Spinaraks had entered her room -- not because she was afraid of the many-legged Pokemon, but because she was horrified that her maids were trying to dust off their webs and shoo them away.

It had been a jarring discovery for her to learn this affinity for Bug-type Pokemon was not normal behavior for a young woman of the Kalosian upper class. While other debutantes had Eevees, Cleffas, and Skitty in tow, Elisabeth found herself in the company of Wurmples and Caterpie.

Years later, her Ariados -- Widow -- was in fact one of her favored sources for poisons in the basement beneath her cottage in Petalburg. The spider Pokemon lurked there in the darkness, keeping sentry over all her vials and creepy crawlies, mostly venturing out for smuggling missions alongside her mistress.

And today, assisting in facing a swarm of her own kind.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Elisabeth said of the intricate latticework of webs all around her. The faint sound of awe rang through her words. "Shame we have to cut through it. Attack if you would, Widow?"

4ZnfRgX7

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Ariados Swarm ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 0:07:54 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
reports of an invasive species reaches his ear, and while normally he'd leave it to the rangers, ariados were a particularly interesting pokemon.
[break]
[break]
but was it interesting enough to push through all this overgrown vegetation? his LEGS ached, but he pushes on regardless. he'd been lucky to have the foresight to bring his leafeon along; their LEAF BLADE having proven itself invaluable.
[break]
[break]

something rustles to his right and he places a forefinger over his lips, shushing the eeveelution. peeking over, he spots the strange markings of the spider-pokemon.
[break]
[break]

then, with surprise on his side, he tosses a ball.
[break]
GXN7c3a9

[attr="class","notes"]@swarm

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 0:46:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]all the creepy crawlies are out... nice.

a spinarak or twelve skitter on by her feet, some of their legs brushing against her own. she shivers at the sensation, half repulsed and slightly apologetic.

too many spiders here for her liking but... the trainers of hoenn need to clear them out. well, they should but the ariados are pretty massive and she's not trying to become enemy number one for this swarm of spiders.

in her half assed attempt to clear out a large web, she sees a lonely spider and tosses a pokeball at it to deter it from coming closer.

HNnUQE_d
swarm.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 13:56:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
ROCKET had him on yet another errand. Something about locating a specific Pokémon needed for research purposes. An easy enough task at first glance, but decidedly more difficult once Barnaby laid eyes on the location.

It was a dense, foreboding forest along Route 123. He released his FLAREON just in case of any unannounced attacks.

As they pushed through the undergrowth, the thorns and brambles scratched at their legs, in particular pulling on the the FLAREON's dense fur, much to the annoyance of the Flame Pokémon. Worse still, sticky webs coated almost every surface.

"Clear the way." Barnaby instructed, pausing to add, "And try not to burn the whole forest down."

That was a definite possibility when dealing with fire, but he trusted his Pokémon to have enough control over it's abilities to not endanger them in such a way.

Pucv4Au6
ARIADOS SWARM
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 16:27:45 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Ariados and Callan had two things in common, they had LEGS and also enjoyed using Sticky Web on objects, people, and places. That was why he was here to become friends with one.

Callan sneaked up behind a spidery beast, crawling beneath the grass as if trying to take a panty shot. Before lobbing a ball out of thr grass to either capture or chase away the Pokemon.

efVGsf0z
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,491 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 21:56:02 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Clearing out a group of invasive Pokemon was never an easy task for Thomas. He did not like having to uproot Pokemon like this. But the fact was, if left unchecked, they'd be a problem for the environment, and the other Pokemon living in the area. So he did what he had to do. Perhaps down the line, he could see what he could do about securing a habitat for them.

As his Pokemon carefully joined in on the efforts to clear the area, Thomas would spot one Ariados, and toss a Pokeball towards it, hoping to get lucky.

DO4x6c_Y

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 2:30:46 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Fascinating, isn’t it?
[break][break]
Mt. Pyre isn’t the sort of place where people would often expect to find a poisonous bug like Ariados, and yet here they are – a whole swarm of them living in the forests of the eerie mountain. With Spinarak too!
[break][break]
”Ariados, the Long Leg Pokémon, capable of producing webs from both its mouth and spinneret, and unlike most arachnids, being one to wander in search for food instead of nesting at one specific location. Much more prone to constriction than to making use of its venom, even if it tends to be one that acts rapidly when injected.”
[break][break]
All too informative thoughts flood Ceri’s mind as she watches the spiders, seeming completely undisturbed by their presence. If anything, russet eyes follow their movements with fascination, even if she knows well that if there’s a swarm of Ariados out hunting for food, they’re bound to cause trouble.
[break][break]
Frankly, it’s just not her problem.
[break][break]
She’s only here because this is a good opportunity to try and collect another specimen.

[break][break]
GGmFfmxF

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #8999BD!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8999BD; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 2:49:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Spiders? In Hoenn?

Grody.

Hell, but if it meant making his team stronger, that's what Caspian would do. He could handle a spider or two. But, when he showed up to Route 123, there was like, a million of them.

How many LEGS would that be... he didn't want to even think about it, a shudder running down his spine as he rolled a Poke ball in his hands.

"Better something than nothing, huh?"

ONDrmXEi
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 3:20:55 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Apparently, there was a horde of spiders crawling around route 123. Normally, Felix wasn't the one to care much for an influx of a species, but had sent him a text, so he thought there might be something worthwhile this time around. So, with an apathetic expression, the man sauntered into the rolling hills, gallade at his side.

"Hey," He nodded at Jayden, eyes flicking back over towards the infesting horde. With another nod, he sent his gallade at the nearest one, alongside a quick poke ball.

@tag

FmAxCMjh
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 3:29:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
eradicating that which is not needed, eliminating the cancerous growth — these are things that all rockets should be skilled in, and jayden is no different. even if this particular task at hand is a little different then the other missions that he's been assigned.

[break][break] glancing quickly down at his phone, he sends a text to .

found them. they're here.

if the opportunity arose, perhaps it would be a good opportunity to catch one for one of their labs. after all, he was sure the likes of and would never turn away an additional resource.

[break][break] his chandelure casts flame to the arachnids and their legs with IMPRISON and then INFERNO. as the smell of burning flesh fills the air, he turns sideways. his partner has appeared, and he nods at him in turn.

[break][break] "hey."
[attr="class","notes"] 5XQUv6C8

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/12px 'Roboto'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 5:54:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ARIADOS SWARM

POKEMON SWARM

AN ALTERNATIVE WORLD has opened up an appreciation for nature he’s never realized. it sits not on with the life that teems from thick grass and fresh air but the natural variants of genome that sprout from organic breeding. evolution, without manipulation, is what sets their world apart.

conflict breeds purpose.

purpose leads too…

battle routine set.

fernando leaves his thought as his LEG snags on another thick line of spider web. the shaymin hover above him will have no such trouble.

execute!

and now they begin to clean.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
POKEMON SWARM
gL1RXZTX
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 5:01:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#525464[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE ARIADOS

swarm flees!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE WEBBING IS CLEARED. Still, several strands of gossamer are missed. Yet, they are caught by the glow of nearby crystablooms. The alluring light continues to shine... for now.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - sniper[break]
swords dance / cross poison / toxic thread / shadow sneak / megahorn / night slash
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - insomnia[break]
swords dance / fell stinger / poison jab / psychic / sucker punch / toxic spikes
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - insomnia[break]
scary face / shadow sneak / leech life / agility / sticky web / rage powder
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - sniper[break]
pin missile / fury swipes / sucker punch / poison jab / lunge / disable
[break][break]