april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 16:39:37 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]

alright, that's enough fooling around. they were able to land two magikarp splashes, so she'll take it. now with the mantine rearing to go, she lifts it up to perform an over-the-gyarados. again. or attempt to.

[break][break]
hLTb8BBf

@tag[break]
10,000 pts

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,315 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 17:38:03 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Argh, that attempt was only marginally better than the last!

Time to shake things up-- time to try the Magikarp Splash

BcJX49Nb

trick failed
point total: 1600
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 17:44:21 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

They really nailed that one (talk about death of the author) so they decided to go all in on the big kahuna.

MAGIKARP SPLASH

gklKEnzO

trick bro i will literally delete you!!!!
point total: 700 [newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 17:46:57 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Holy shit, holy shit he actually did it. Now everything after that was going to be easy, right?

Over-the-Gyarados !

HRxpNTSr

DATTEBAYO!
point total: 9250
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sy, Bless
He/Him
july 14
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
Himbo
Civillian
am i running out of lifelines?
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 17:59:10 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Again! Again, again, again. Until he freaking succeeded.

Magikarp Splash !

Mx6ptDCC

not this again (failed)
point total: 3500

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 18:06:09 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

He could catch two shiny Pokemon in a row fishing but not land a trick on this damn Mantine!

Magikarp Splash !

ul9rsvSv

KEPLER?????
point total: 5000

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 18:36:18 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he falls into the water with the poise that can only be described as the opposite of graceful.

not that it mattered though. priam was only having fun. he definitely wasn't trying for a trick and then failing at it.

lVgM|xSO
magikarp splash

@tags
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
381 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 18:46:29 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
there's a grunt of exasperation when he fails the trick again. he doesn't know why it doesn't work when he's already done it before.

he gets on again and gives it another try.

QaGjOgqX
magikarp splash

7/30 - +5000 (magikarp splash)
8/1 - +2500 (over-the-gyarados)
8/6 - +1750 (starmie 720)
8/7 - +1000 (primarina twist)
8/8 - +500 (lanturn 360)
8/9 - +100 (gorebyss/huntail spin)

total: 10850
@tags

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 19:14:39 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia wasn't giving up just yet! The Magikarp Splash would be hers to master, come... well, maybe not Hell, but definitely high water!

[break][break]
qT8ofgog

[break]The water wasn't high enough this time, though. She'd need a better wave if she wanted to pull this off.

[attr="class","julianotes"]

[break]Gorebyss Spin: +100
[break]Lanturn 360: +500
[break]Primarina Twist: +1000
[break]Starmie 720: +1750
[break]Over-the-Gyarados: +2500
[break]TOTAL: 5850

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 19:23:26 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

"OOOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH!!! STARMIE 720 BABY!!" he screamed as his mantine took off full nitro boost mode, no fucks given.

THby0K|e

ooc: NOW I GOTTA USE THIS ONE TO KEEP TRACK AAAAAAAAAH

moves done:

• magikarp splash - 5000 (95-100)
  • over-the-gyarados - 2500 (85-100)
  • starmie 720 - 1750 (75-100)
  • primarina twist - 1000 (50-100)
  • lanturn 360 (25-100)
  • gorebyss/huntail spiral - 100 (1-100)

total points: 9250

[/nospaces]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 21:45:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva is due to succeed at something sometimes. So, after another failure, she tries again, driving the Mantine to try another MAGIKARP SPLASH.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Going for a MAGIKARP SPLASH[break][break]

lZUGkyZf

[break][break]

Total Points: +3,250 (Primarina Twist, Lanturn 360, Starmie 720)

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 22:18:50 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
13 for @surfing
And another crash and burn. Nothing to do but resurface and try again.

mUEdIsyC
- Attempting PRIMARINA TWIST
- Total points: 12850
- Completed MAGIKARP SPLASH, OVER-THE-GYARADOS, STARMIE 720, PRIMARINA TWIST (x2), LANTURN 360, & GOREBYSS/HUNTAIL SPIN
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 22:21:13 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Finally! He finally landed it! Now it was time for the slightly less difficult maneuvers; he could manage those, right?

Over-the-Gyarados !

y3qohAlK

fail
point total: 5000

close tab

played by

Ceej

the nightingale
He/him
December 4th
Wedgehurst, Galar
Homosexual
Professor?
Grunt
in the low lamp light i was free / heaven and hell were words to me
awards
106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 22:32:39 GMT
thomas nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Logic would dictate he started with the easier maneuvers and gradually transitioned to those that posed more of a challenge. Thomas fancied himself a man of logic.

But he was riding around on a manta ray doing flips and shut. Fuck logic, at present.

Magikarp Splash !

P1JaUamH

fail
point total: 0

close tab

played by

ceej

HoMac
they/them
December 29
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Strugglebus
Cadet
dead but rising,
awards
76 posts
howl mccoy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @howl
howl mccoy
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 22:42:36 GMT
howl mccoy Avatar
They did it! They finally did it! They could only go up from here. Er, down? It didn't matter. They did it!

7fgmOOiC

attempting OVER-THE-GYARADOS I DIDN'T EDIT WHICH TRICK I WAS DOING SO I WON'T COUNT THIS ONE :SADCOWBOY:
TRICK SUCCESS BUT I GOOFED
point total: 6000