TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 17:54:59 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

Nice! With the Primarina Twist in the bag, Marshall just had two more tricks to perform. They should be much easier — or so he hoped. Next up: the LANTURN 360![break][break]

lPBjWwdb

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]

NOTES

+ Mantine Surfing (Total Points: 10,250)[break]
+ Successful Tricks: Magikarp Splash, Over-the-Gyarados, Starmie 720, Primarina Twist

[googlefont=Source Sans Pro]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:14px Source Sans Pro;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:14px Source Sans Pro;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:14px Source Sans Pro;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
381 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 18:34:34 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
it was still fun to try a magikarp splash despite it having no real reason to attempt to do so. that's what he tells himself, when in reality, he just tries to do it since everyone else was doing it and it'll be awkward to not go with the crowd.

t50mEWZs
magikarp splash

7/30 - +5000 (magikarp splash)
8/1 - +2500 (over-the-gyarados)
8/6 - +1750 (starmie 720)
8/7 - +1000 (primarina twist)
8/8 - +500 (lanturn 360)
8/9 - +100 (gorebyss/huntail spin)

total: 10850
@tags

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 18:42:08 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Once the perfect wave he can see appears, Toshiaki goes for it. He swims out on his bright blue surfboard and balances himself. The wind on his face, the intense heat of the sun bouncing off his tan skin. This is what summer’s all about! It’s time to perform the PRIMARINA TWIST or wipe out trying! [break][break]6MuDOlDH

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 19:06:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it's time for the daily magikarp splash and kyle isn't ready to fail again. he had taken a look at how the other people of the festival had gone, and unsurprisingly, he's not in the lead.

consistency won, and he's still not sure why he didn't go for that route over trying to get lucky when time has proven multiple times on how bad his luck was.

ptEnH3Fn
magikarp splash

8/2 - magikarp splash (+5000)
8/6 - over-the-gyarados (+2500)
8/8 - starmie 720 (+1750)
8/9 - primarina twist (+1000)
8/11 - lanturn 360 (+500)
8/12 - gorebyss/huntail spin (+100)
8/20 - magikarp splash (+5000)

total: 15,850
@tags
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 19:56:44 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Launching into a Primarina Twist, Jack feels the thrill of surfing shiver through his body. The sky and sea spin around him, blurring together in a cerulean wash of color.

427oTrJ0

Mantine Surfing

[break]NOTES: Primarina Twist (+0 pts)[break]Total: 11,950 pts[break]Completed: Primarina Twist (x2), Magikarp Splash, Over-the-Gyarados, Starmie 720, Lanturn 360, Gorebyss Spin, Huntail Spin
close tab

played by

skyline

raf
he/him
thirty
june 28th
cascarrafa, paldea
pansexual
philanthropist
associate
The clever owns, but never is he possessed.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rafael
Rafael Artega
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 20:26:22 GMT
Rafael Artega Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rafael"]
[attr="class","rafaeltext"]

[attr="class","rafaelpkmn"]

Rafael's mood improves as he skims across the waves on the back of the Mantine. Surfing up the wall of breaking water and launching into the air, the stress of being the scion of a powerful family drops from his shoulders for a brief moment.[break][break]

FuPp65nL

[break]

[attr="class","rafaelooc"]

NOTES

Splashfest: Mantine Surfing

[break]
+ Primarina Twist: +0.[break]
+ Total: 6,000 points.

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.rafael]--accent:#85bb65;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rafael]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rafael .rafaeltext b"]color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaeltext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .rafael .rafaeltext i { color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaeltext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rafael .rafaelooc"]} .rafael .rafaelooc b { color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaelooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .rafael .rafaelooc i { color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaelooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .rafael .rafaelooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rafael .rafaelpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 20:41:46 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Success.[break][break]

Finally. Finally, they'd done it. Another shout of victory escaped his laps as he and his companion splashed back into the waters; an unbridled, unrestricted sound to fill the nearby space as the Mantine beneath him rebalanced itself amidst the ripples and waves.[break][break]

With a grin and no need to worry about the rapidly approaching deadline of the surfing event, he cast his gaze towards the next wave to form in the distance. May as well keep doing a Magikarp Splash for the fun of it,[break][break]

fLHZfgmd
[break][break]

@tag[break]
11850 pts + ?

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 22:10:11 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: MANTINE SURFING

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura stretched her arms and legs out as best she could, sore from all the surfing activity. Then, she prepared to surf once more with the Mantine.

"Primarina Twist!"

tfFAtevg

Points: 1000 (Primarina Twist) + 5000 (Magikarp Splash) + 2500 (Over-the-Gyarados) + 1750 (Starmie 720) + 500 (Lanturn 360) + 100 (Gorebyss Spin) + 1750 (Starmie 720) + 1000 (Primarina Twist) = 13600

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:56:10 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Time was running out, he knew that. He just had to make the most of it.

But he had lost track of how many failed Magikarp Splashes he had done.

aoVu4kzK

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 3:01:08 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
To Shalin, the MAGIKARP SPLASH wasn't about getting her name etched into Splashfest's Surfer Hall of Fame. It wasn't about the prize that came with the title. It wasn't even about what some picky judge said. To her, it was about having a fun experience with a new Pokémon she had not captured before. She was still thinking about whether she wanted to catch one after the festival or not; maybe she would be able to come up with her own unique surfing tricks for a future contest? Right now, she focused on the one at hand...

|uLH0PNP
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 3:28:14 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It's almost a routine by now. Luka feels as if she knows the wave patterns by heart— or should, anyways. They're still rather unpredictable, even now.[break][break]

But when she figures that the time is right, she and Mantine launch into the Primarina Twist again!

[break][break]

[break][break]
dO2CuC9f[break]Point Total:[break]22500

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 3:37:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
it was very likely that lulu would never mantine surf again ever in her life. in fact, all mantines in general had now made her official shit list.

and yet, as a history of repeated mistakes would show, she was no quitter. failure could not stop a well-practiced villain. 

"magikarp splash!"

BVb3EGeQ

total points previous round: 1000
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 3:49:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Chin up, head high, eyes on the prize. She's ready to try it all over again!
[break][break]
[break]
- PRIMARINA TWIST?[break]
T2zmFClp[break][break]
- GREAT JOB[break]
Primarina - 1000[break]
Lanturn - 500[break]
Gyarados - 2500[break]
Lanturn - 500[break]
Gorebyss - 100[break]
Starmie - 1750[break]
Magikarp - 5000[break]
Primarina - 1000[break]
Primarina - 1000

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Mantine surfing!!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 4:01:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
if he can do like two magikarp splashes in a row, maybe he can clutch this out.

going on top of his fish, he braves the seas for another attempt of the magikarp splash.

unRSF_TW
magikarp splash

8/2 - magikarp splash (+5000)
8/6 - over-the-gyarados (+2500)
8/8 - starmie 720 (+1750)
8/9 - primarina twist (+1000)
8/11 - lanturn 360 (+500)
8/12 - gorebyss/huntail spin (+100)
8/20 - magikarp splash (+5000)

total: 15,850
@tags
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 4:09:35 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
he still hadn't been successful on a third magikarp splash. deciding there was enough time to take a small break, he went and got lunch before returning to try again.

boarding his mantine mount, he was soon racing up to the peak of a wave to attempt the magikarp splash once again.

ASId0avE

total points previous round: 12500
( 2500 + 5000 + 5000 )