Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 22:17:25 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

A 94?!

REALLY!? A 94!?

Why did Josh keep trying to do a Magikarp Splash anyway? At this point he was just going to drown himself if he kept this up.

@tag

PaSEZ8Gj

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 22:30:49 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
There was no reason to doubt herself when completing the last of her tricks while Mantine surfing.

The Gorebyss Spin was so easy, even a child could do it.

2Q0h5Qjs

MAGIKARP SPLASH: 5000 POINTS
OVER-THE-GYARADOS: 2500 POINTS
STARMIE 720: 1750 POINTS
PRIMARINA TWIST: 1000 POINTS
LANTURN: 500 POINTS
GOREBYSS SPIN: 100 POINTS
TOTAL: 10,850 POINTS

WE DID IT FAM WE GOT ALL THE TRICKS!

[break]
[break]
[break]
Mantine Surfing ✿ Gorebyss Spin
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,949 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 0:30:40 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Over the course of several days attempting the MAGIKARP SPLASH, Josh had built rapport with a particular Mantine. He had started to come to the festival earlier to maximize his chances of that Mantine being available. This was his third run with it, the two casting off and beginning the twists he had down to a science by this point. It was just the finishing touch that had to be timed within a split second for the Splash to count...

enOhjOVB
close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 0:49:33 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
He stuck a finger in his mouth and then lifted it too the wind. "Yep, that's a good off-shore breeze." Aster didn't know a thing about surfing but felt half the fun was pretending like he did.

He turned to addressed the mantine he'd be riding with. "Alright darlin', let's get going. I'd say the best way to go about this is to throw ourselves right in 'er, no holding back." The pokemon looked hesitant, but was slightly infected with Aster's enthusiasm as he pushed forward with a whoop. "Let's go for that STARMIE 720!"

o7I4gq7w
- It seems bravado is worth nothing when it comes to the traitorous waves
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 0:59:26 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin, likewise, thought her best shot at the MAGIKARP SPLASH was to start bonding with a particular Mantine. With all of them being numbered, it was easy to find the same one she had used before. If she set out atop the same one every time, she could learn its individual timing better for the Splash finisher. Even a split second of timing difference was critical in determining success or failure. She set off, guiding the water-type through the motions.

xuvoPX9O
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,617 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 2:01:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it shouldn't really be a question on how many times kyle is willing to do it, but how many times does he need to try in order to perfect the move.

he gets on the mantine again after the last try. a magikarp splash shouldn't be too hard given that a lot of people have already done it. he's not special, but it shouldn't be a too difficult of a trick if there's more than three people that have already achieved such feat.

with another try, he attempts the trick.

Z5aGvGZ0
magikarp splash

8/2 - magikarp splash (+5000)
8/6 - over-the-gyarados (+2500)
8/8 - starmie 720 (+1750)
8/9 - primarina twist (+1000)
8/11 - lanturn 360 (+500)
8/12 - gorebyss/huntail spin (+100)
@tags
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 2:32:10 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Today might just be the day. Today Tam might just finally land an OVER-THE-GYARADOS?
[break][break]
This has been getting repetitive for quite some time now. Every surfing session feels like it's pretty much the same, but instead of stopping or changing things up, what does he do?
[break][break]
Well, he tries again.

[break][break]
x6o0aCW4

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 5000 PTS [BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: AUTO;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 2:41:57 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Maybe Mantine Surfing just isn't her thing. Maybe she's not destined to know what doing a perfect MAGIKARP SPLASH feels like.
[break][break]
Not with that attitude, at least.
[break][break]
All that's left to do is to try again and give it her best shot. She'll show . How dare he be better at this than her?!

[break][break]
l9mZh3|I
[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MAGIKARP SPLASH 🌟[break]
TOTAL SCORE: 2750 POINTS

-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[break]
-Lanturn 360[break]
-Primarina Twist[break]
-Starmie 720[break]
-Over-The-Gyarados[break]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Rocket Grunt
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
256 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 2:43:17 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Climbing back onto the Mantine, he sat on the back of the Pokemon for a good five minutes. He was unhappy, but unlike the other trick, this one was a bit more understandable. He just couldn't get the timing right. Sighing heavily, he got up, and went to try again.

Trick: Magikarp Splash (failure #8)

WBOnIEQD

close tab

played by

Delirious

Kae
Feminine
November 25
Circhester, Galar
Bisexual
Wanderer
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
you just do you, and i'll just do me
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @karissa
Karissa Atlasia
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 2:55:22 GMT
Karissa Atlasia Avatar
While she would never proclaim herself to be an amazing mantine surfer, Karissa was sure she could at least complete a trick or two. After finding a mantine that seemed to work with her well enough, she made her way out into the water to give it a go. "Well, here goes nothing." Just for the sake of getting warmed up, she decided to take it easy and start off with a GOREBYSS SPIN.

AdxvNSuB

Point Total: 100
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 3:49:42 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidanwt"]
[attr="class","aidanwtw"]

Woooooooooo Mantine Suffering! Wooooooo Another day, another trick (Please free me from this hell that are the dailies and my shitty rolls. I pray every night). Aidan had finally come upon the last trick that he needed to succeed in, the MAGIKARP SPLASH[break][break]

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked[break][break]
Money don't grow on trees[break][break]
I got bills to pay[break][break]
I got mouths to feed[break][break]
There ain't nothing in this world for free[break][break]
I know I can't slow down[break][break]
I can't hold back[break][break]
Though you know[break][break]
I wish I could[break][break]
Oh, no there ain't no rest for the wicked[break][break]
Until we close our eyes for good [break][break]

OEMIsiIX

[attr="class","aidanwttag"]
AIDAN FAILS!

[attr="class","aidanwtpokes"][break]
+ (Total: 20,850)

[newclass=.aidanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt b] color: #304c50; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #304c50!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #304c50; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #304c50!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #304c50; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #304c50; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 4:23:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]"spit."[break][break]

he sighs as he surfaces after his previous failures. why is this trick taking him so long?[break][break]

OVER-THE-GYARADOS.
Ca6MD3us
+ 15,250 POINTS

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 4:28:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]"feelsbadman."

will theo ever hit this trick?

now is the time.

AGAIN.

MAGIKARP SPLASH.
y4tLmlhe

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 4:33:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

flexing so early without having completed them all yet? interesting tactic. one that failed him last round.[break][break]

but not this round.[break][break]

"let's hit this sick STARMIE 720 lol."[break][break]

Z3C|oaST[break]
7,500 POINTS

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 4:36:02 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

next up is GOREBYSS SPIN but danny's actually feeling a bit lucky so he decides to pull off the hardest trick there is.[break][break]

"let's go!"[break][break]

MAGIKARP SPLASH.

[attr="class","ooc"]gTEmrcYU[break]
10,250 + 500 = 10,750 POINTS TOTAL[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times