luka chêne
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 3:38:29 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The prismatic shard she pulls out of the water is quite pretty. It dazzles in the sunlight as Luka squints to inspect it, and eventually drops it in her bag with a satisfied smile.[break][break]
Could this be the start of a winning streak? She can only hope so!

[break][break]

[break][break]
UyN1jwH4
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:00:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]the SALAC BERRY is a really good find because matias burns through his really easily. just look at the hatchery or the recent cyberchase.

he pockets it knowing he'll soon be using it in the near future.

what will he find next?
vWViEuSv
+ MEGA SHARD 8/24

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:01:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he really should just take a net with him, grab everything he can, and then haul it back, or maybe get the aid of a pokemon too.

unfortunately, that was against the rules, so kyle is forced to do the menial task of diving back and forth.

u_GK3Ci|

7/23 - 54 / gacha clamperl
7/24 - 28 / level tutor
7/25 - 68 / incense
7/26 - 36 / move tutor
7/27 - 60 / blue shard
7/28 - 1 / pokeball + crown
7/29 - 80 / salac berry
7/30 - 66 / incense
7/31 - 89 / z-crystal
8/1 - 11 / pokeball
8/2 - 94 / big pearl (150 PD)
8/3 - 56 / blue shard
8/4 - 48 / ability capsule
8/5 - 58 / blue shard
8/6 - 61 / gachapon ticket
8/7 - 30 / level tutor
8/8 - 39 / move tutor
8/9 - 87 / z-crystal
8/10 - 100 / mega stone + crown
8/11 - 76 / salac berry
8/12 - 81 / devolution stone
8/13 - 24 / pokeball
9/14 - 5 / pokeball
9/15 - 17 / pokeball
9/16 - 48 / ability capsule
9/17 - 30 / level tutor
9/18 - 84 / devolution stone
9/19 - 15 / pokeball
9/20 - 83 / devolution stone
9/21 - 61 / gachapon ticket
9/22 - 31 / tm/tr
9/23 - 62 / gachapon ticket
9/24 - 41 / egg tutor
@tags

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:08:25 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]A Mega Stone.[break][break]

He found a Mega Stone.[break][break]

Isaac jumped into the ocean and found a fucking Mega Stone.[break][break]

He couldn't believe his eyes. He was lost for words. All of the Pokeballs and random baubles were worth it. And it wasn't just for any mon, either. It was a Lucarionite. Not only was it one of the most coveted Mega Stones out there, but it was also a symbol of the bond he was slowly but surely forming with Knuckles.[break][break]

wanted them to fly? Fuck that. Isaac considered this a promise that the two of them would soar.[break][break]

This wasn't the only way in which Isaac's resolve strengthened, either. His resolve to go hunting through the briny deeps had also redoubled. After all, if he found something so serendipitous, what else could be lurking down there? He dove into the water with focused eyes and a fire in his heart, hellbent on staying down there until he found something great.[break][break]

17V_RhS7

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:09:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]it's suddenly gotten a lot more crowded in the water which leaves theo wondering why exactly are they are? what is up with the influx of divers? are they all searching for the same thing?

hopefully not. theo wants to find his.
NC5qe66j
+ BIG PEARL 8/24

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:13:20 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Another Pokeball pulled from the waters. At least he wouldn't be hurting for Pokeballs for a while. Still, he'd search as long as he could for treasure.

pnXe7kqH

tags: @tag
notes: Salac Berry Get!

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:16:21 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

actually just one away from another POKEBALL, cian thanks his blessings that he finds a LEVEL TUTOR instead. now this is something cian will actually use perhaps very soon in a distortion.[break][break]

in any case, he slips the disc into his pouch and continues swimming.[break][break]

s3deiDyM[break]
MEGA SHARD - 8/24

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,114 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:32:06 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The last full week of Splashfest was in full effect, and there were several trainers circling the outer reef repeatedly in search of easy treasures that were nowhere to be found. Josh would have to venture deep into the reef, into tight spaces his Sharpedo would find difficult to navigate, to dredge anything from the sea bed at all. After winding the reef's inner corners, he settled for digging up a round-looking object he could barely see the top of...
KuMcTjM0

Received "Poké Ball" x 1!
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:32:53 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

another...POKEBALL...gods...please...[break][break]

danny can't even sigh properly underwater but he does it anyway as he picks up the sphere. he slips it into his pocket, joining the rest of his balls.[break][break]

move on.

[attr="class","ooc"]LOOjmrQR[break]
POKEBALL - 8/24[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:40:43 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

a shiny Z-CRYSTAL calls to him in the depths of the ocean. he has to wade his way over to sift through a bed of seaweed before finding it but it's worth it in the end.[break][break]

he keeps the Z-CRYSTAL for future use.

[attr="class","ooc"]_VECLXy5[break]
MOVE TUTOR - 8/24

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:43:10 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

Who was out here dropping valuable ABILITY CAPSULES into the sea? The one he'd found yesterday was almost in pristine condition. Regardless, Cade hops onto the back of his Dewgong and makes the dive again.

SNlYwpu1

found a LEVEL TUTOR!
CLAMPERL DIVING + 🐚

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:52:04 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
All of Shalin's secret spots had already been cleaned out, and she looked visibly frustrated as her Milotic weaved about the coral and found nothing but sand. After several minutes of searching, a gleam caught her eye, but it was stuck underneath a piece of coral her mount could not swim through directly! She took a deep breath before exiting Levy's air bubble and swimming after the gleam herself. The cold water was unpleasant at best, but she managed to retrieve it and get back aboard her Pokémon, who took her to the surface.

VLsHK_cM

Received "Poké Ball" x 1!
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 5:08:00 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

A third shard of recently similar ilk, by the look of it.[break][break]

Upon closer inspection, he couldn't help but note that maybe, just maybe, the different shards he'd found prior could possibly have been joined together in such a way to form a complete, proper product. As he slipped the third shard away with the rest of his findings, he made a subtle, mental note to reach out to someone for aid.[break][break]

Until then, however, he would pass the time by diving deeper and continuing his search.[break][break]

zhLYbnhV
[break][break]

acquisition logs:[break]

• +1 ability capsule (7/23)
  • +1 pokeball (7/24)
  • +1 mega shard (7/25)
  • +1 clamperl (7/26, selling in shop)
  • +1 blue shard (7/27)
  • +1 ability capsule (7/28)
  • +1 pokeball (7/29)
  • +1 pokeball (7/30)
  • +1 devolution stone (7/31)
  • +1 pokeball (8/1)
  • +1 ability capsule (8/2)
  • +1 pokeball (8/3)
  • +1 mega shard (8/4)
  • +1 pokeball (8/5)
  • +1 egg tutor (8/6)
  • +1 ability capsule (8/7)
  • +1 pokeball (8/8)
  • +1 form change (8/9)
  • +1 devolution stone (8/10)
  • +1 pokeball (8/11)
  • +1 incense (8/12)
  • +1 pokeball (8/13)
  • +1 salac berry (8/14)
  • +1 level tutor (8/15)
  • +1 clamperl (8/16, selling in shop)
  • +1 pokeball (8/17)
  • +1 blue shard (8/18)
  • +1 pokeball (8/19)
  • +1 gachapon ticket (8/20)
  • +1 pokeball (8/21)
  • +1 mega shard (8/22)
  • +1 pokeball (8/23)
  • +1 item

@tag[break]
+1 pokeball

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 5:11:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar

While the surprise is fun, he's getting tired of all the junk he's collecting. Maybe he'd give it away at the end of Splashfest.

NlgRFIk|

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 5:18:16 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Dappled in watery light, the breathtaking form of a Milotic briefly drew Elisabeth's attention as she dove into the sea, its serpentine form beguiling as it drifted through the currents. The sight of it made her feel like some sort of mermaid, digging for treasures left from the world above.

Znjl8yy9

GOT MEGA SHARD!

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Clamperl Diving! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]