he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 11:53:22 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Would Hideo be the one to dethrone the crowned queen ? Would he finally get another chance to receive a crown for himself?

Only one way to find out!
zO5zRgMt
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 11:58:55 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

One day.

Just give him one day.

Was that too much to ask?

Pick up, adjust posture, concentrate, throw like your life meant it!

Whack.

4ZgFt4a1

@tag

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 12:27:48 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Hey!"
[break][break]
It's with a bright smile that Lia greets when grabbing the ball and readying a throw, even if she doesn't know the man in the tank at all. Still, the fact that this is a complete stranger isn't enough to stop her.
[break][break]
"No hard feelings, right?"

[break][break]
JZ2v6Gxu
[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 13:59:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]
[attr="class","bishoptext"]

Bishop scooped up the Pokéball that had thrown as it rolled back toward the start of the line. He winked at her and gave her a cheeky grin.[break][break]

"Lemme show ya how it's done, girl," he teased before throwing the ball himself, fully intending to knock off the dunk tank seat.[break][break]

AWfC|Bhf

[attr="class","bishopooc"]

NOTES

+ Dunk Tank

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]--accent:#B65050;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bishop]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .bishop .bishoptext i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc"]} .bishop .bishopooc b { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .bishop .bishopooc i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .bishop .bishopooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoppkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 14:17:04 GMT
ana fell Avatar
In a shocking turn of events, Cyg was better at this drunk than she was sober.

dunk attempt @bishop

9H49vd4O

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 15:25:43 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Regardless of whether or not he’d known the people atop the seat, the Stone still found himself returning time and time again— and as he still found himself vaguely dripping from his most recent time in the tank, altogether, he’d also found himself at the start of the line again.[break][break]

He shook his shirt off slightly, ridding several droplets from the fabrics before meeting eyes with the most recently throned individual with another smile upon his face.[break][break]

He gave them a normal salute in both greeting and luck, alike, before giving himself another warmup toss and catch of the Pokeball he’d acquired, followed by none other than a proper lob towards the target.[break][break]

neS6FT4o

get outta here [break]
notes

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 15:32:17 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for Dunk Tank

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

Although Katherine still wants to get more crowns by reclaiming her throne, a part of her just wants to test what's the stupidest way to hit the target with the ball. So far, she tried to just aim bad, but now...
[break][break]
She practically aims at the ground, hoping to bounce it off just so it hits.

KYnkqLJI

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 16:37:00 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
may the water be kind to you on your endeavours.

pd_sdJy_

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 17:29:11 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
Fueled by the try-hard energy that infected all of Memo's actions, he tried really hard to hit the target.

DUNK ATTEMPT

_Ne_SoDh

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,450 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 18:37:47 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
this was like aim labs. priam was just practicing his aim in case he needs to do a headshot at a pokemon with a pokeball for that sweet bonus damage.

with eyes on the target, the grunt shoots their shot.

gOQsyQh9
@tags
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 19:12:34 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Another shot at the dunk tank! Julia focused her aim, then tosses the ball as hard as she could at the target. Hopefully she could take down!

[break][break]
K4Bz185G

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,846 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 19:21:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He's back at it again, trying to dunk some girl. Sorry.

O2ZTYge2

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 22:23:38 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
The Abra on Locke's back Telekinetically lifted another ball and sent it soaring over the line. Given the rest of their luck today, however...

gfTG9t3k
dunks: 13
misses: 15
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP