Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 23:24:43 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
And yet the woman atop the dunk tank was not the only one with the desire to regain the throne. Elaine knew her turn would come eventually.
yxIXrxar
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,436 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 23:44:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson lines up... then throws!

[attr="class","notes"]Obxoz1xR

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:02:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","snowybunger"]

You're living in a world of wonder.

[attr="class","snowybunger"]

Third time's the charm, she mighta missed twice already, but she can hit the mark this time around! Right?!

[break]

TS8mFeN4[break]

template by skeleton

[newclass=.snowybunger b]color:#ffbe0a[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,212 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:57:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

Time to dunk another person! Who was it again?

_m43OICo

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]CMERE!!!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,592 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 1:48:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
dunking was so barbaric for a source of entertainment, yet people keep lining up for no reason other than 'fun', kyle included.

and that's why it's a good fit for hoenn, honestly.

g7ens1xa

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 3:16:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]
[attr="class","bishoptext"]

It felt weird to dunk a kid like , but she had chosen to participate, so Bishop had no qualms picking up a Pokéball and throwing it at the target.[break][break]

fxnWwCSq

[attr="class","bishopooc"]

DUNK TANK

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]--accent:#B65050;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bishop]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .bishop .bishoptext i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc"]} .bishop .bishopooc b { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .bishop .bishopooc i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .bishop .bishopooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoppkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 3:19:56 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Josh howled his ass off when would miss his dunk. But it was his turn soon after to try and dunk who he hadn't met before.

But that just meant he wouldn't feel bad.

gwaPt5|j

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 4:27:42 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

By the time he'd made his rounds around the festivities and found himself back at the tank once more, there seemed to be a new face that he hadn't recalled prior. While a stranger he may have been, the Stone had to admit that it was nice to see others take a light to the attractions left for the public to interact with.[break][break]

In addition to the enjoyment of others, it also meant that he had another target, whether for better or for worse.[break][break]

So, with a normal toss and catch of a warmup, he gave the man atop the seat a quick smile and wave in acknowledgment before lobbing the ball forth.[break][break]

lAlz5X9c

wassup @bishop[break]
notes

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,794 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 5:10:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The next victim? .

[break][break]

Has she seen him up there before? Perhaps. Well, it’s time for him to come down again!

[break][break]

Rolling the ball in her palm, Eva grips tight, aims, and fires it towards the target.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

E4BntaQx[break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 5:21:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
Rowan was back for another crown, he wanted to knock down and claim his spot atop the dunk tank. People seemed to have trouble dunking him, so getting another three to miss would be cake. Only problem was, he had to take down this man first. "Batter up." Cocking his arm back, Rowan launched the ball down range. [break][break]

Y_ZWb47h
close tab

played by

Delirious

Kae
Feminine
November 25
Circhester, Galar
Bisexual
Wanderer
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
you just do you, and i'll just do me
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @karissa
Karissa Atlasia
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 5:47:21 GMT
Karissa Atlasia Avatar
Well, here we go again. She hadn't been to the dunk tank in a while and decided it would be a good way to add some spice back into the Splashfest for her. Karissa took a brief glance at the person in the tank, gave them a small smile, and launched the ball at the target. Once again, the realization she might be up there next never crossed her mind until the ball left her hand.

eABQsNHf
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 6:14:55 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
What a terrifyingly effective strike. was certainly not one to be trifled with in the dunk tank.

And yet Elisabeth couldn't resist trying. It was too fun, and she had no self-control when it came to games like this.

wT59XZlN

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Dunk Tank! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 6:38:49 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's been a while since he was last here, but nagi knows this with absolute certainty: he can't throw balls for shit. with his track record so far, no one can fault him for inconsistency![break][break]

given that, should be safe on her throne. [break]
[break]
nevertheless. nagi winds his arm back, screws his eyes shut with a wince, and — [break]
[break]
[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-litwick"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".naggy"]--accent:#717E95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto;
font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote b, .naggy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .naggy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .naggy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .naggy .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .naggy .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
y5qBnoE1
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 7:09:01 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

As she stood before the dunk tank, ready to throw the ball. She hesitated as she saw who sat upon the throne. though she could not remember the name, still her face betrayed her, displaying that she at least recognized that she was supposed to remember him from that one time.

Alas her hesitation did not last, the ball was sent flying, and hopefully Nagi was sent into the water.

7pxVo8EI

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 7:32:42 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
DUNK TANK
. It's probably a good thing Gavin doesn't recognize him.

Instead, Rocket's underboss assumes he's merely attempting to dunk a stranger as he winds back his arm.

7zh7NSHw
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP