TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 11:32:36 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","legallyblonde"]
[attr="class","top"]

Hailee had been thoroughly surprised when she nailed the target scoring her a seat on the throne. But she didn't have much time to cherish her victory before promptly ended her reign almost as quickly as it had begun. All's well though, she didn't mind taking a little dip before deciding to try her luck once more. [break][break]

"Okay you've got this lucky hand." she whispered to herself as she kissed the hand that scored her a win the last time as she walked up to the target once more. An attractive and familiar looking ranger was currently seated in the dunk tank. , she believed she might have seen hanging around him a few times but she'd never had the pleasure. Well, what better way to get to know someone than attempting to get them a little wet?[break][break]

"No hard feelings right?!" she called out with a smile before tossing the pokeball at the target.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]Ab5QruL7[break]
NOTES: Successful Dunk. [break]

[newclass=".legallyblonde"]--accent:#dea992; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 13:18:17 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
DUNK TANK
Ahead of him in line, some girl Gavin doesn't recognize () successfully dunks another stranger.

Where she'd been talkative and smiling, Gavin is solemn and silent as he palms the offered pokeball and whips it toward the target.

Mmkzr6ST
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 14:46:25 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Having been challenged by her husband to attend some of the on-going Splashfests activities, Skyler finds herself staring at a relatively popular dunk tank. The person up there ( ) is treated to a quicksilver smirk as the captain goes for the pokeball.

Skyler has earned herself a reputation for being absolutely horrible at lobbing objects. And since getting kicked out of the latest Ren-faire, she hasn't had the pleasure of expanding upon it.

Saluting the Underboss, Skyler throws the pokeball.

0|vaiRbF
dunk tank attempt #1
close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 15:55:33 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

Soaked through to the bone, he knew he wasn’t going to stop running… or quickly walking—around the festivities.

(At least there was no sign yet of his siblings, who knew they were such big tosspots? Boo.)

Anyway, the dunk tank definitely had his attention, and soaking wet he knew he couldn’t hit the side of a barn with a baseball even if he tried, so flailing around like an idiot he picked up the closest thing he could chuck and threw it as hard as his dank skinny arms could manage.

PmTSNmNX

@tag
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 16:02:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
seeing salute before taking another's place at the dunk tank, kyle decides to do the same to her when he comes up next in line.

she's probably drunk or something though, given the nature of the event. kyle cannot smell the reek of alcohol wafting through the air from her direction though, or maybe it was just because the smell of the sea was stronger.

nevertheless, kyle gives yet another half-assed throw of a ball at the target.

dmsetRD9

@tags
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 16:25:08 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Calem is soaked after his own dunking. Yet it was invigorating so he gets back in line. He also enjoyed the thrill of seeing someone else's face fall, sad they won't get that bonus Crown for not reaching their 3rd miss.

He tries his best to line up the shot and hurl. Will get her 3rd miss...?

rJmVW_|P
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 16:59:14 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise is really putting all her hopes and dreams into this ball throw. it's in hers, as well as everyone else's, best interest that gets dunked again. like, the guy's out here double-cheeked up at a festival.
[break][break]
face full of concentration, she throws the ball at the target.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + splashfest

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
rklU2eKB

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 17:04:55 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Another day, another toss.[break]
Was he absolutely gonna start making this a daily habit? Absolutely.[break][break]

He jogged over, taking another baseball and giving it the same, cursory, feeling toss and catches he’d done before. With a quick lift of the leg in a windup, he unleashed that sucker towards the target again.[break][break]

Py9YabQw

@tag[break]
notes

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
490 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 17:21:35 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

hey batter batter[break]
hey batter batter[break]
hey batter batter--[break]
SWING--[break][break]

is what she would say to the damn target, if it would hit. she was drenched last time, but now there'a little bit of a desire to sit on top of that thing again. please, for the love of god, the weather's gotten so hot and the cool water was mighty appealing right about now.

[break] [break]
oeQzdZ_q

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 17:23:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He'd been eager to dunk , if only because he looked pretty good soaked. But for the good of the Splashfest someone else beat him to it, thank the gods. Now its 's turn? Wait no- the well endowed lady? He winds back that pitch, shouting "GET READY!"

ukeaHCbE

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 17:31:41 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The accursed dunk tank, still stood as an affront to the Anderson honour. Elinor would rectify this or die trying. Spherical ammoniation in hand, grip thight to the point of distorting the sphere.

With a raised arm did she throw the ball. Barely had she even looked at who sat upon the dunking throne, but she knew today she would usurp the throne and become dunking queen.

W_vUYFIK

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,695 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 19:13:55 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Time for another shot at the legendary dunk tank. The line never seemed to end, and people who'd been dunked once already were getting in the queue for another shot at sitting on the chair for at least three failures. Zev's past failures were annoying the hell out of him, but he'd get it this time. He approached the tank where sat and threw a Pokeball with all his might.

6VTQeCKq

NOTES
+ Dunk Tank
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
545 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 19:24:50 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","worldscollide"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetopp"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop"]Fly Me to the Moon

[attr="class","worldscollidetop2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop3"]

[attr="class","worldscollidetop4"]

Let Me Play Among the Stars

[attr="class","worldscollideimg"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepost"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepost2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft1"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft2"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostright"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","worldscollidebot1"]
[attr="class","worldscollidebot2"]

Let Me See What Spring is Like ( On Jupiter and Mars )

[attr="class","worldscollidebot3"]
written for [break]

[attr="class","worldscollidebot4"]

[break][break]
NOTE: Posted on the wrong character, okayed updating to the right one!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Barlow+Semi+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.worldscollide]width:500px;padding:14px;background-color:#f7f7f7;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;letter-spacing:0px;color:#333333;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetopp]background-color:#333333;padding:50px 55px;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.3px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop]font:40px Barlow Semi Condensed;line-height:35px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop2]height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4]float:right;padding:1px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:right;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg]height:175px;width:500px;border-bottom:solid 10px #444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg img]height:175px;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost]border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:35px;height:465px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft]float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1, .worldscollidepostleft2]padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1 div, .worldscollidepostleft2 div]height:75px;width:75px;background-color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright]margin-left:105px;height:463px;overflow:auto;padding-right:20px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright font]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:12px;color:#79B7B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright b]font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1]background-color:#333333;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;text-align:right;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1 b]font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;color:#EDE574;padding:0px 7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3]float:left;background-color:#79B7B4;color:#ffffff;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:30px;width:125px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3 a]font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:16px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4]border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:26px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div]height:49px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 20:12:46 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron had missed a second time. Was he really that bad? He wasn't the most athletic people around, but he wasn't weak either. Or did he just had bad aim? That could be...though he didn't think he would be that bad. Still, he went up again, as a lady got up there. Nodding stoically at her, he would have no mercy. Winding back, he threw the ball, hoping that his aim was true! Surely third time was the charm, right? That was the common saying, right? Surely he wouldn't be that bad, right? Right?!

1Mi3cXYV
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 20:34:24 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER!

Josh had achieved victory, and his kids were clapping. But then the feeling of dread reached him as he realized -- he was going in the tank next. The ranger cursed under his breath as he began to climb into the dunk tank. He'd only been situated for all of five seconds before some dude with hair that looked like he had forgotten to comb it after a dive into the drink would biff the ball at him. It missed the target -- and also only narrowly missed his head.

"I regret this sorely" spoke Josh before he was promptly launched downstream by the next contender. His kids got a real laugh out of that one.

Apparently a glutton for punishment, he was soon back to throw a hardball straight on at the target. Sorry

@tag

KyBbjW8g