[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]A DISTORTION[break]
HAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","raidText"]
[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r789eyk4Ja1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break][break][break]

EXPOSITION

[break]

FORTREE CITY — a space-time distortion has descended within and around and in the WOODED CITY, bringing thunder and lightning and darkened skies. As you approach this dome of crackling energy, you can feel the world being unstable all around you. Traversal through the purplish membrane of this realm is seamless and yet, the world contained within is wholly different than what is outside.[break][break]

Highly aggressive Pokemon appear out of nowhere, as if teleported from an entirely different plane. Some of these Pokemon are of species never before seen.[break][break]

Furthermore, the passage of time seems to flow differently here. The physical space before you glitches and fidgets too, occasionally forcing you to your knees.[break][break]

Participating in this distortion will allow your character to retrieve the following item:[break]

SHARDS

ONCE YOU HAVE COLLECTED EACH OF THE RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW SHARDS, you can consume/redeem them all in the SITE SHOP for 100 PD. These shards are also required items to craft a SYGNA SUIT.

HOW TO:

[break]

TO PARTICIPATE IN A SPACE-TIME DISTORTION, your character must make an IC-post of them entering the realm. Each of your characters can participate.[break][break]

However, your characters only have a limited amount of time to take advantage of the space-time distortion's peculiarities. Using items from the SITE SHOP that you have purchased or have earned, you can perform the following limited actions:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Catch**/evolve/form change to Hisui (ONE TIME)[break]
    requires: form change or evolution item.
  • Learn PLA-exclusive moves (TWO TIMES)[break]
    requires: move items.
  • Age your character.
[break][break]

**Feel free to reflavor/reskin past Pokémon you have caught to be Hisuian versions caught during this Space-time Distortion. Furthermore, should you want your Pokémon to undergo an "IC" form change, you can explain the metamorphoses by the dimensional instability.[break][break]

Furthermore, please note in your post which Pokémon you are "catching/evolving/form changing", what moves you are learning, and more. If you are aging your character, please note to what age. Lastly, you DO NOT NEED TO POST IN THE SITE SHOP unless you are purchasing a required item.[break][break]

If you are form changing a Pokemon into a Hisuian form, feel free to change moves that they would not be able to have to their equivalents (e.g. level up moves to level up moves / egg moves to move tutor moves because there are no egg tutor moves in PLA) free of charge.[break][break]

You are allowed to post in this thread without redeeming a change for your Pokemon.

THIS SPACE-TIME DISTORTION WILL FADE[break]SEPTEMBER 9TH, 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #10
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 3:38:52 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

P E T A L B U R G W O O D S[break][break]
S O O T O P O L I S C I T Y[break][break]
M O S S D E E P C I T Y[break][break]
M T P Y R E[break][break]
S L A T E P O R T C I T Y[break][break]
G R A N I T E C A V E[break][break]
N E W M A U V I L LE[break][break]
M E T E O R F A L L S [break][break]
F O R T R E E C I T Y

Nine of the locations the Unown had once made into entries of the Unown Report in response to his inquiries are whispered by them into Mars’ mind, only two of them missing now. Standing in the city of trees, he gazes upon the iridescent tones of the Space-Time Distortion’s membrane, and a single question comes to mind: which will be next?

D E S E R T R U I N S[break][break]
R U S T B O R O C I T Y

The Unown-I by his side bumps into him as if urging him forward, only to then rush ahead and break through the membrane. Mars sighs, following after, and once he crosses, it’s immediately that an usual Decidueye swoops down towards him. The symbol acts before Mars himself does, HIDDEN POWER meeting its mark. Once. Twice. Countless times.
[break][break]
”Thank you, now let’s see what we find here.”
[break][break]
A luxury ball is thrown towards the fallen bird-of-prey, but it is inconsequential. It is not what he and the Unown are searching for.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
FORM CHANGE: DECIDUEYE TO H!DECIDUEYE 🌟[break]
LEVEL TUTOR: TRIPLE ARROWS[break]
COLLECTING BLUE SHARD

[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.tmm2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 5:04:45 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Toshiaki runs down the trail path with his special Growlithe, Topaz, tightly bundled in his jacket. The weather turned south real quick, in the blink of an eye, and it left them both in a state of shock frantically searching for shelter. The sound of thunder rings in his eardrums, leaving him to quiver with every step he takes. [break][break]
This is bad.[break][break]
He presses his back against a tree, one strong, tall and sturdy, but the leaves above thrash around violently in a manner that leaves his heart pounding in fear. [break][break]
“It’ll be okay.” He tries to reassure the little pup but he’s the one who’s trembling, the one who is frightened. He didn’t want to lose another Pokemon due to negligence. Toshiaki never wanted to feel that pain again.[break][break]
When his knees give in to fear and buckle down, he cradles the pup in his arm and openly sobs. [break][break]
“We’ll be okay, Topaz. I-It’ll be okay. I promise-”[break][break]
When a magical glow envelopes the dog, he can only stare in awe as he quickly opens up his hoodie, letting the small Pokemon quickly escape.
And then, she gets bigger, and bigger![break][break]
After the sudden flash of light is gone, there stands a proud Arcanine. He’s speechless. [break][break]
Without warning the Arcanine bucks Toshiaki up and onto her back with a mighty howl. The rain didn’t bother her. She simply charged ahead without fear, using her instincts to take them both to a safer area. [break][break]

Redeeming 1x Free Evolution of any kind! (in pc box!)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 5:31:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Anomalies have become the norm and these days, she finds herself needing to remind herself that these incidents aren't meant to happen. That doesn't stop her from testing the limits, from trying to discover the truths of the world in her very own ways.[break][break]

Her Basculin trembles as it floats behind her, its fins flailing as it speeds up to keep up with her pace. After several transformations with her Zorua, Growlithe and Stantler, she's grown to realise that only certain pokemon seem to have such strange reactions in this space. And when she next turns her attention back to her Basculin, its red stripes have faded into a dull white.[break][break]

"Huh."[break][break]

Another anomaly to investigate.[break][break]

[break]
- Forme changing Basculin to white-stripe!
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Space-Time Distortion

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 9:18:25 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Last time Andrea had found herself within a spacetime distortion, things had gotten chaotic. And yet, when she saw the familiar bubble of swirling extra-dimensional nonsense forming over Fortree City, she couldn't help investigating it. There was a rumor that one could find rare and valuable items while traversing those distortions.

"I found one!" The young PokéManiac declared, digging through the dirt to pull out a Blue Shard that shone with almost otherwordly luminance despite having been buried under the earth for Arceus knows how long. "Look, Slushie, I found a shiny thing! Slushie...?" She excitedly turned to her Pokémon to show it her latest finding, only to be met with an unusual sight...

Her Goodra seemed to have undergone some kind of mutation, its tail having grown exponentially in size, curled up and hardened into an impenetrable shell. The dragon's main body itself didn't look that different, although its eyes now looked tired. Wouldn't you be tired too if you had to carry that heavy thing around on your back?

"Whoa, is that the transformation was talking about? That's so cool! I love you, New Slushie!" Andrea cheerfully yelled, wrapping her arms around the snail-like dragon in an affectionate hug. D'awwww.
//form change to Hisuian Goodra (using form change from PC)
//Goodra forgets Protect and learns Shelter (using level tutor from PC)
//Andrea collects a Blue Shard
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 12:30:02 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Another location, coordinates and collected data would be pinged across to later tonight in an email that has no doubt become routine by now.

Heading a new business had not stopped Angelo from his arrangement with the League Head Scientist, just as it hadn't curbed him from spending his free time researching and venturing to destinations uncharted.

Space-Time distortions were a slice of the unknown. Adventure on a countdown. It's swirling dome of storms pulling Angelo to it, seeking its mysteries and bounty before it had a chance to disappear.

He's just fortunate that there was a gap in Nautica work when it decides to descend over Fortree.

What're you doing, Ro?

They'd cleared a small section of aggressive pokemon as they strolled the area and while Angelo leans against a gnarled, ashen tree to scribble down his findings, his distracted Poipole roams close by.

And by roams, it means getting his bulbous head stuck in a tree hollow, little legs flailing.

It takes some sharp pulls on the young Ultra Beast to get him unstuck, although Rover looks unconcerned as he pops out with honey on his head and a Blue Shard in tow.

notes;

- collecting blue shard

@distortion10
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 13:32:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]

[newclass=.nano-box] height:300px; width:500px; background:#fff; position:relative; overflow:hidden; border-radius:10px; border:1px #FDEDEC solid; font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-side]height:260px;width:120px;background:#FDEDEC;position:absolute;left:0px;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url("https://img.nickpic.host/h0R8am.png");position:relative;top:35px;border-radius:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-bottom]height:15px;width:340px;background:#FADBD8;position:absolute;right:0px;bottom:0px;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.th]font-size:150px;color:#F8F9F9;position:absolute;bottom:-20px;right:-20px;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-details]height:100px;width:280px;position:absolute;top:125px;left:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-dimensions]padding:5px;max-width:108px;position:relative;top:40px;background:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-color] display:inline-block; height:30px; width:55px; margin:1px; position:relative; top:43px; border:1px #fff solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-textbox] height:200px; width:150px; border:2px solid; border-color:transparent #FDEDEC transparent transparent; position:relative; padding:20px; left:20px; top:25px; background:transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-text]height:200px;width:150px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-rules]height:200px;width:100px;font-size:12px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:45px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nano-box b] color:#F1948A; [/newclass]
[break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queentopimg"]
[attr="class","queenbar"]
[attr="class","queentop"]
[attr="class","queenlyrics"]
[attr="class","queenlyrics1"]
WHY AM I
[attr="class","queenlyrics2"]
NEVER SATISFIED?
[attr="class","queennotes"]
[attr="class","queennotes-title"]notes

[attr="class","queennotes-box"]

picks up x1 blue shard.

[attr="class","queenroll"]

[attr="class","queenicon"]
[attr="class","queenicon-img"]
[attr="class","queenbox"]
[attr="class","queentext-box"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Having heard of space-time distortions, the researcher was always quite intrigued about the phenomenon. However, witnessing it firsthand was an even bigger realization.

[break][break]

A smile that was a bit too wide stretched on the green-haired man's face as his eyes gleamed with an unfocused spark of light. "Let's see..." He mumbled as he threw out his Cogfigrius, Hades - out of its pokeball.

[break][break]

"Shall we?" The human and pokemon pair walked through the thin veil of time-space as their world suddenly became awash with a swash of ominous purple. 'Nothing feels different.'

[break][break]

Throwing out his Lucario, Ares - wondering if the aura pokemon felt anything different. The result was near instantaneous, as the blue bipedal jackal began to shake and fall to its knees. Wholly unprepared and unused to this environment.

[break][break]

"Interesting, you did well, thank you, Ares. Return." He rather not let his pokemon suffer from what he assumed was a sensory overload, especially with all the hostile pokemon around.
[break][break]
Instead, he opted to have his other pokemon help clear the way of the aggressive and agitated pokemon that populated this dome of cosmic energy.

[break][break]

After a bit he returned his pokemon, focusing on scribbling down his findings in his handy and well-worn notebook. Before preparing to leave - only for him to step on a strange blue object.

[break][break]
Curious, he picked it up and added to his pack, to study later - and in relative safety. All and all, today was quite enlightening!

[attr="class","queenside"]
[attr="class","queenpkmn-container"]

[attr="class","queenpkmn"]

[attr="class","queentag-container"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Rajdhani]
[googlefont=Staatliches]

[newclass=".queen"]height:550px; width:500px; background:#000000; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenbar"]height:550px; width:20px; background:#d4a53c; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentop"]height:150px; width:500px; background:#0f0f0f; position:absolute; top:100px; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenlyrics"]height:150px; width:350px; position:absolute; left:0px; transition:0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenlyrics1"]background:transparent; position:absolute; right:0px; top:40px; color:#fff; font-family:"Staatliches"; font-size:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenlyrics2"]background:transparent; position:absolute; right:0px; bottom:35px; color:#fff; font-family:"Staatliches"; font-size:31.7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentopimg"]height:150px; width:480px; background:url("https://img.nickpic.host/h2KLNO.png"); background-color:#d4a53c; background-blend-mode: luminosity; position:absolute; right:0px; opacity:0.3; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenbox"]height:300px; width:350px; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; background:#0f0f0f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenside"]height:300px; width:150px; background:url("https://img.nickpic.host/h2Yszf.png"); background-color:#0f0f0f; background-blend-mode: multiply; position:absolute; bottom:0px; left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenicon"]height:150px; width:150px; background:#1c1c1c; position:absolute; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentag-container"]width:340px; position:absolute; top:205px; right:150px; background:#171717; padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentag"]display:inline; background:#000; color:#fff; border-radius:5px; padding:7px; float:right; margin:3px; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:"Rajdhani";[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentext-box"]height:250px; width:250px; position:absolute; bottom:20px; right:25px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 10px; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentext"]text-align:justify; font-size:12px; color:#fff; font-family:"Roboto";[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentext b"]color:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentext i"]color:#696969;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentext-box::-webkit-scrollbar"]width: 3px; background: transparent; border-radius:0px!important; border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentext-box::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]width: 1px; background:transparent; border-radius:0px!important; border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queentext-box::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]width:5px; background:#d4a53c; border-radius:0px!important; border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenpkmn"]border-width:3px; border-style:solid; border-radius:100px; border-color:#1c1c1c; overflow:hidden; background:#000; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:5px; margin:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenpkmn-container"]position:absolute; top:5px; right:-70px; height:300px; width:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queennotes"]position:absolute; right:150px; top:20px; padding:10px; height:50px; width:150px; font-family:"Rajdhani"; font-size:12px; background:transparent; border-left: 1px solid #d4a53c; opacity:0; transition:0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queennotes-title"]position:relative; top:-15px; width:50px; border-bottom:2px solid #d4a53c; padding:3px; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queennotes-box"]background:transparent; color:#fff; position:relative; top:-10px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; height:50px; width:100px; padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queennotes-box::-webkit-scrollbar"]width: 3px; background: transparent; border-radius:0px!important; border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queennotes-box::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]width: 1px; background:transparent; border-radius:0px!important; border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queennotes-box::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]width:5px; background:#d4a53c; border-radius:0px!important; border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queen:hover .queenlyrics"]-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; left:310px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queen:hover .queennotes"]-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; transition-delay: 0.5s; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenroll"]position:absolute; top:-15px; left:-135px; height:100px; width:100px; background:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".queenicon-img"]border-radius:100px; border-width:5px; border-style:solid; border-color:#000; position:absolute; top:20px; right:20px; width:100px; height:100px; background:url("https://img.nickpic.host/h0R8am.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,220 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 14:34:57 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

'Scuse me, just 'ere for the shards thankies

He's caught a little off guard when the world suddenly turns magenta and savage pokemon begin to appear seemingly out of nowhere. But the people of Hoenn are nothing if not adaptable, and after 9 of these things, people more or less know what to expect, once they've calmed down.

Gwyar had been buying supplies for his continued training when it happened, turning a curious eye as the world around him changed. Besides him, Raki leapt off his shoulder and narrowed his puppy eyes at the several ancient pokemon stepping up to them.

After a moment of glaring one another down, Gwyar smiled... and pulled his sword out of its sheath.

"Oh, this should be good training."

tl;dr:
-heck yeah TRAINING
-taking my blue thing, thank u.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 14:46:54 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg had been passing through Fortree on her way to somewhere else when the Distortion erupted around her. Struck by sudden dizziness, she felt the world spin, before clearing up in a flash. Immediately, she went to taking stock of everything-- eyes, face, tits, ass, Pokeballs-- wait, one was missing.

“Tetraoooh, SHIT!”

She narrowly avoids being punctured by an angry stake as (her?) Qwilfish fell out of the sky and stabbed four feet into the ground. Cyg stumbled backwards, her heart leaping out of her chest.

Tetrao looked at her with his normal, placid expression.

A second later his Pokeball bounced off her head and rolled to the ground beside her; she quickly grabbed it and sealed him back inside. Man, these distortions were weird as fuck.
h!qwilfish --> overqwil
obtained x1 blue shard
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 15:06:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

well, it looks like fortree city is next on the list. he has to make sure to take back his birds before any disaster hits it because the last thing he wants is to lose a hundred of them.[break][break]

for now, he focuses on the distortion, entering it with ease only to find himself fending off attacks from wild pokemon.[break][break]

"so aggressive."[break][break]

one in particular stands out to him because he doesn't have one yet. so, after a quick LEAF BLADE, matias tosses a pokeball at the basculegion.

[attr="class","ooc"]type 1 evo x1 - [x][BREAK]
white striped basculin > basculegion

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

violet

she/her
sixteen
grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
violet cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @violet
violet cross
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 17:50:38 GMT
violet cross Avatar
It was her first mini project since graduating and becoming an official assistant under the Rocket organization. She had always helped out under her father's guidance but now she was on the field alone. With her trusty notebook in hand, Cinder, her litwick, latched on to her head, the girl ventured forward into the anomaly. Cinder whined the whole way and continued to whine some more afterwards but the pokemon would eventually tucker itself out and fall asleep on her head. "Poor thing. You were so brave. I'll be sure to treat you when we get out. Promise."

As she explored the area, she noticed the Pokemon being extremely aggressive with each other. It was almost territorial which did not make sense... at first. See, wild pokemon which exhibit this behavior already had their boundaries marked. While occasionally rivals would appear, it would not be at this level. She wanted to study it more but with out a basics to build upon, she feared anything she learned from this could easily be written off as inconclusive due to the anomaly. However, there was one idea that made the girl smirk. The some of the pokemon in the area were variants that were not naturally occurring in this area. Again, since they were in an anomaly, that was a given but, what if these pokemon were pulled from their homes and placed here. With that basics, she could then jump to the aggressive behavior was linked to them being scared and or redefining their territory. Thus, the information she collected could be marked as how pokemon create and define their land. It was so excited but she had to be sure to stay safe... and maybe collect some samples for the area. It was here were she found a strange blue shard.

obtained x1 blue shard

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 17:59:55 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

All things considered, he'd only intended to drop by long enough to visit a fellow collaborator.[break][break]

By the familiar flashing and thundering he'd seen not too long ago amidst beachside festivities, however, he quickly found that intentions couldn't simply be just that. He lifted his gaze from the person seated across from him—the person he'd been welcomed by in favor of discussions—before tapping one of the Pokeballs upon his belt with the intent to provide some means of protection in the face of sudden visitors.[break][break]

Much to his relief, there had been naught an intruder.[break]
Much to his surprise, he found his own Braviary enveloped within a contorted flash before simply continuing to keep watch.[break][break]

Yet again, he could've sworn that his home region hadn't been nearly as chaotic within his youth.

@spacetime10[break]
+1 blue shard[break]
braviary > h!braviary (using x1 form change from pc)

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 18:50:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
Outside of the sanctuary of Sootopolis, Gavin is already on edge. Even disguised, a certain wariness dogs his steps. The dome descends around him with the crack of thunder, and Rocket's underboss must adapt quickly to a changing situation.

I can't use my shadows here. He's too far from Sootopolis to make it back with any haste, should someone spot him. Fingers ghost along the limited supply of Pokémon at his belt, then slip into his blazer to curl around one in particular.

Electrode.

The Pokémon is a contingency plan, thanks to its SELF-DESTRUCTIVE nature. It's meant as a distraction, should he need to escape a tough situation, but in this case it's a safe defense without showing his hand.

It's certainly never been able to use CHLOROBLAST before now, and when the dust settles and the Ball Pokemon rolls back to its side, its new wood-like texture suggests a multitude of changes. Excellent. This FORME CHANGE would be optimal for M.A.G.M.A studies.

ELECTRODE -> H!ELECTRODE
ELECTRODE learns CHLOROBLAST
+ blue shard

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,626 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 20:42:58 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

's soft praise for the city and its ability to stay out of harm's way still lingers fresh in her mind. she'd put herself up in a treetop bed and breakfast, wanting to prolong her stay and, allow herself some rest amidst the tranquility.

she ought to have told the bird tamer to knock on wood - as there's plenty of it around. she runs to the window, fear skittering over her as lightning flashes and the atmosphere changes. she's out of the door immediately and slipping down one of fortree's ladders, landing on the ground with a grunt. 

ori, the smallest of her salamence, emerges from his ball, still battered from his skirmish with the city's gym leader. she jogs, taking care of civilians; ori keeps aggressive pokemon away from her. 

when she has a moment, she notices something glittering in the dirt. she plucks it free and pockets it with nary a thought, already ordering the salamence towards another foe. 
+1 blue shard
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 5:30:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva is not far behind when she gets the alert of another distortion. It’s become a common adventure. She remembers when they first frightened her – the unknown. They are still dangerous, but she’s navigated enough to feel comfortable in the chaos.

“Go!” she cracks open a pokeball in the darkness of the Fortree Distortion. She remembers meeting ’s Typhlosion all those months ago when these first started to appear. Now, she tests that theory with her own.

An average Typhlosion stands tall and at the ready. The Volcano Pokemon sniffs the air, flames erupting from its back in preparation to combat the hostile pokemon that surround them.

As the flames ignite, the energy doesn’t stop. It engulfs the pokemon and she changes into something strange. An amethyst Typhlosion stands in its place, still sniffing the air. A bast of amethyst fire rolls across the ground like a spectral wave, the INFERNAL PARADE scorching what it can in its path.

Adele spots another BLUE SHARD, collecting it for her trainer’s research.

1) Eva COLLECTS DATA and a BLUE SHARD
2) Eva’s Typhlosion forme changes into H!TYPHLOSION
3) H!Typhlosion learns INFERNAL PARADE