99 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 2:03:17 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Once Niky was done with part one of their concert, and others were doing their part, he again separated from the others. In search of that one young man that actually seemed like was in his league. The blonde looked around, but couldn't find him in the first area. Was he still at the bar? Niky shuffles through to it. And while he didn't find the data entry dude he was hoping to get a dance with, he did find another sweety sweating in his suit.

Sauntering on over to the guy (). "Well, don't you look out of place. If mildly adorable. You need someone to talk to while you get your bearings?" Did he just like nervious looking guys in such a setting? Maybe it's because they all seem like they were more normal or at least not rich as snot...but clearly had enough connections to be invited. But not out of touch. So why not try them on?

TLDR
Attempted interaction with

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 2:42:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] “Well, if we’re able to recognize anyone, that is.” He knew that he was difficult to mistake for anyone else. His hair and general, willowy build gave him away easily. And as sleek as Hugo was dressed tonight, he was honestly just as distinguishable in his own ways.[break][break]

Hugo was humoring him in a lot of ways by attending alongside him tonight. Not that Hazel thought his husband would turn down the chance, of course, but the gesture didn’t go unnoticed. Particularly when his ulterior motives were more of a scientific variety as opposed to socializing. He would make it up to the other, absolutely. The time spent not observing the new displays, Hazel fully intended to remain draped on Hugo’s arm. Doting and affectionate. “Well it’s true to me, you can’t change my mind,” he protested, the slightly edge of a pout creeping into his tone.[break][break]

Hazel took the offered flute gratefully—happy to Jane something a bit bubbly that might take the edge off of any lingering nerves that resulted in being a crowd this large, no matter how great his excitement to attend was. His eyes flit over to Hugo over the rim of his glass before downing the meager contents in a quick gulp.[break][break]

“I wouldn’t dream of making you beg,” he murmured in response, his hand settling in Hugo’s so that the other could lead him out to the floor. Of course, his lips soon twisted with mischief as he coyly added, “Not tonight, anyway.”[break][break]

Or perhaps later, rather—he could still be swayed to play difficult just yet.

[break][break]

+ outfit // mask[break]
+ open to interaction!![break]
+ Prompts: accepting a dance from his husband, prompting a spin-off

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b0a7db;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

doe

johnny
he/him
thirty-five
august 21st
slateport city
homosexual
office worker
civilian
everyday i think a little less like how i did when i was younger
awards
96 posts
john nelson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @john
john nelson
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 3:08:42 GMT
john nelson Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
(FOLLOWING THE THREAD DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY)

There's a certain pep to John's step as he spins away from his dancing partner (no longer Juno in his mind, but Xiura -- a name much prettier than the moniker she chose and no doubt a disappointment to trade for John). Maybe it's the Sazerac finally getting comfy in his stomach, but he'd like to believe it's the company. The company that he's finally feeling a little less anxious around since he managed to fumble his way through a waltz of all things without embarrassing himself.

Key words there being "a little less". Not a lot less and certainly not enough that he'd call himself comfortable as he finds himself once more alone, in a sea of masks with names no doubt more esteemed than his own. Which is why he lets himself swing by the bar and order another Sazerac. If only because there's a chance he'll get to stumble into and complain about the cocktail to his face.

Then he orders another, because he's thirsty after dancing and that first one managed to vanish before he'd even considered that little scheme of his.

And then he realizes he doesn't know how to find his friend, or anyone for that matter. They all came to him before his dance. Which was much easier on his nerves, he thinks. So he camps out at the bar and sips his drink, figuring someone will find him again or he'll reach that familiar point of drunkenness where approaching strangers feels natural and exciting instead of nauseating -- as it does now.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 6:46:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WINTER MASQUERADE

HOLIDAY BALL MEGATHREAD

“TO A GOOD MAN,” is his call to cheers kazimir. a moscow mule is brandished, freshly served, and held up to the glimmer reflection of its own copper mug. it shines with the hope that carries hoenn despite the vitriol bitters it holds.

we should enjoy the festivities as they were,” he rebukes politely. the cloth covering of his eyeholes makes it near impossible to read his intent. not that fernando silph was ever one to be scrutinized.

for that kind of talk belongs to those who burden themselves with the impossible.

note(s):
- fernando arrives in his normal suit
- people who have met him in person repeatedly can probably recognize him
- wearing a plain mask that hides his eyes

- calls for a cheer with and
- agrees that they should enjoy

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
WINTER MASQUERADE
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 9:00:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The excitement and the danger that came with approaching his former love experiences something akin to HEAT DEATH when he sees her calm smile. He stands frozen there for a while, perhaps slightly longer than socially acceptable, unaware that Luka has referenced someone until someone in question steps forward to speak.

His cobalt-blue eyes blink as he snaps out of his stupor. Then the masked man utters a casual chuckle, placing a hand over his heavy heart as if to hide it. "You both make for a lovely couple," He says, offering a polite half-bow. "I hope your dance and your night go splendidly. If you'll excuse me, I'll take my leave me now."

Walking past them both without another glance, he straightens the knob of his tie and clears his throat, silently cursing himself for being such a drunken fool tonight.

Eventually, the masked prince can be found on a balcony overlooking a pleasant garden below. He leans against the stone railing and looks up at the sky, only briefly reaching out with his hand to trace the constellation Orion. Then, with a sigh, he drops that hand and takes another sip of his drink.

WINTER MASQUERADE
BALLROOM BALCONY
OPEN

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
541 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 19:03:13 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
[ takes place after sarajevo bc my brain is so small? ]

Thankfully the pink haired lady that Kepler bonked into seems content to live and let live which means he got to wobble around in ’s arms for a bit; it’s literally perfect, and Kepler would be happy to live in that memory for the rest of his life.

But that stupid rock is still on the back of his mind and as Ash leads him off the dance floor, Kepler’s got his eyes peeled for the flash of crystal in the crowd. He vaguely clocks the changing of partners (one man-- -- seems to be churning through them like a pig in shit), and he drifts slightly from Ash as his curiosity pulls him outward.

He spots her-- -- across the way at the bar, having finished her dance with the tall, attractive stranger. Flattening his palm to the outside of Ash’s arm, he leans in:

“I’m gonna go talk to the mysterious rock lady. Be right back.”

And with a final squeeze, he departs, using his slight stature to cut in and out of the crowd, until he’s plopping in a seat next to her and swinging his legs towards the bar.

“Nice stone. Did you catch it falling out of the sky, or after it’d already landed?” he asks, remembering he’s wearing a skirt at the last second and squeezing his knees together like a proper lady.

+ is lowkey stalking for her tera crystal
+ brb ash

[attr="class","mintag"]
outfit | mask | hair

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 19:14:32 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“It’s the heels,” she assured , with a grin, “they do all the lifting.”

Still, he seemed down to clown, so, hand in hand, she and Isaac cut through the swathe of bodies milling about to make their way to ’s feet. She was talking to some new man but she pegged the weird, oppressive feeling that gathered around him like a raincloud.

So while Isaac did all the hard work of cutting in on the dance and stealing Elisabeth like a highland bride, Cyg caught ’s eye and lifted a hand in greeting.

Hey, Gav, she mouthed, winking under her mask. She made a mental note to find him later and ask him how married life was treating him.

With Elisa secured, Cyg took the opportunity to walk up to her and-- and--

“You look incredible,” she said, making vague sweeping gestures in the air between them because look at her.

----tldr----
dress - mask - sword - hair
open for interactions

[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
In this and every life
I choose us every time
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend
awards
150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 0:14:33 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar
"No no, please, don't be. You're quite right actually, in my humble opinion at least... If anything, we share the same views regarding it." she smiled kindly, turning towards Elaine. Now she'd moved to stand beside her, she could speak more softly, even with the ruckus having picked up around them. At least they were distant enough to the main masses to have their own moment of privacy. "They're gorgeous." And that was how she truly felt about it.

With Elaine introducing herself and her profession, Brynn nodded her head without realising and shook the extended hand ever so gently. The woman seemed injured enough as is; she didn't want to trigger anything worse, or unseen. "Brynnhildr Erling, VP and head of production at Volta Inc." Her company was still young, but it had risen rather quickly and cemented itself among the medical tech giants for their innovative ideas regarding rehabilitation tech and machinery. Yet she did not expect everyone to know of the Unova-based company; they had no branches in Hoenn just yet. That was what she had come here for... kind of.

For a moment her attention was drawn away from her conversational partner towards a strangely familiar tuft of blonde hair zooming past, but as she tried to look for whom it belonged to, she failed to find the face she'd hoped to uncover. Strange, how it left a pang of disappointment in her stomach. She would've loved to see the chivalrous police officer in a -to her- less dangerous environment, for a change. Alas, it did not seem to be.

"I'll admit, I'm normally indifferent to crowds like these... well, used to be, that is. After recent events they've made me feel at odds with myself. So this event in itself, being here. It's a challenge in its own right." It was a half-hearted smile, and she caught herself edging towards a mindset unbecoming of the situation. She shook her head softly, as if to clear her mind of said thoughts, and apologized."Sorry, uhm...," Music brought salvation to what would've been a moment of awkward, apologetic silence, and the Unovan gestured towards the hall where the music originated from. "Maybe we should have a look over there? I think I glimpsed seating arrangements when I passed by earlier. Might be a bit more comfortable?"

Tldr;
- Outfit, her mask, and the family heirloom
- Brynn introduces/reveals herself verbally
- Apologises for the potential tmi
- Sees mini- goes nyoom
- Suggests heading for the seating area at the dance hall
- Spin-off thread go!

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 1:11:07 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]

Andres looks good in the way, Onyx imagines, a being of old mythos does. His suit is white and bejeweled, his mask heavy and glinting gold, and his hair-- his hair, for the first time, looks soft and fluffy and isn’t jelled or styled into oblivion.
[break][break]
They make quite a pair, he allows himself to think: blue and white, dark and light, horns and wings. Like demons and angels, come to mingle together. He follows in Andres’ wake, smiling at the man’s back, his own darker, more serious air contrasting strongly with Andres’ upbeat, almost frantic energy.
[break][break]
Andres hits the bar and reverbs back, a buoy on a wave; Onyx struggles with his coattails for a bit before sliding into a seat next to him. He requests a Moonblast Rollout 4 (it’s what he drinks when he deigns to feel fancy) and turns so his good eye faces Andres, and the crowd.
[break][break]
“You like this kind of party?” he asks, using the excuse of leaning in a bit close to be heard to, you know, lean in a bit close.

[break][break]

NOTES

- wearing | mask [break]
- he's here he's queer he wants a beer[break]
- prompts? where we're going we don't need no stinking prompts
- open 4 interactions ig

[attr="class","gunstest6pkmn"]

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#bdbcca;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 3:50:52 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
Notably, when states to watch mixing with painkillers with the painkiller of alcohol, he responds in turn with a cocked brow. "What are you talking about, this isn't painkillers, it's liquid courage, totally different." Down the hatch! Yeesh.

When he feels 's finger on his chest, he grins from beneath his long-nosed mask. "You got it, Sunshine." He's cordial, and considering that he will likely have a dance with Kepler tonight, he knows that he can try to get an idea of how to get through two potential two left feet. But now that he thinks about it, once he gets this arm working, he did want to learn breakdancing.

Gyros and shit. Maybe the B-Boy Ashley arc was coming?

A bow to , he responds in tandem. "Of course. Go get'em." What a sweet guy! He'd have to get a drink with him at some point, get to know him. Friendly mingling!

Of course when a strapping young newcomer in taps his shoulder for a dance, Ashley is about to tell he needs to go do that, but Kepler beats him to it, leaning in close to tell him he was going to talk to the rock lady, which Ashley would smile wide at him. "Sure. I'll go take a dance real fast. I'll be back quick, promise baby."

And so, he goes to take a dance with Jayden, unbeknownst to the man behind the mask.

---

tl;dr
- drinky.
- sassy banter with isaac, agrees to dance with cygne
- kep leaves him for a bit
- jayden wants dance
- dance time
- hoo boy, spin off threads me hoy minoy.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 17:33:19 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

he never looks away, not needing to because he's at the point where he doesn't care if people see them.[break][break]

"yeah, i do."[break][break]

the same hand now pushes back, not quite hard enough to shove bo away but enough for it to budge the rillaboom of a man.[break][break]

"come on. fucking hit me already."[break][break]

notes:[break]
- chatting with [break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shedinja"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-two
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmhand
ex-ranger captain
oh, honey
like the summer sunshine
6'5'' height
6'5'' height
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,112 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 22:31:01 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
it smelled a lot like bait—but could lance wrestle what he was angling for once it bit? splashfest had proven that this man was used to catching smaller fish. bo felt like an old whiscash, who’d been waiting in his hole, biding his time until the day some asshole decided to stick his arm in deep enough.

in other words, one could fuck around and find out.

”okay, then.”

he set his cup down on the table beside them, and with a slip under lance’s hand, bo’s fist rounded towards the captain’s face. just like that, the room narrowed, blinders of adrenaline, and everything that had been forced to rest screamed through every nerve, make it worth my while.
tldr:
- here, masked and dateless
- punching
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 22:55:52 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The fashion industry is built upon bricks of favours, promises and meticulously-planned deals masquerading as friendly collaborations. When Katherine was initially approached about having a couture piece made for her Winter Masquerade appearance, her agency first and foremost confirmed that the dress would be designed by none other than the CEO herself, .[break][break]

Then, only after that did the elite four accept the proposal and agree to their only stipulation: an exclusive photoshoot before the event. It made sense, all in all. Hoenn was no longer imprisoned by an impenetrable dome. They had just survived and fought off yet another world-ending event.[break][break]

It was the perfect time to advertise and flaunt what they had to the rest of the world. The Malevolent herself.[break][break]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
[break][break]

Although the majority of the attendees were already inside the venue, the photographers were instructed to wait—and they wisely listened.[break][break]

The whir and flicker of each camera momentarily halt when Katherine steps out of the limousine, leaving her with a moment's breath before they shift, focus on her, and their song begins. It's loud and thunderous, each flash more blinding than the previous one. She endures it all, her strut akin to a trained ballerina's dance, matching the rhythm and pace of the photographers.[break][break]

She is forever bold, but waltzing here in a black, topless gown with nothing but a gold brass lungs-shaped jewellery piece decorating her chest takes a certain level of confidence only a few possess.[break][break]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
[break][break]

The time the photographers are owed eventually reaches its end, and Katherine finally makes her way inside, now donning an elegant, golden mask. Her attire's theme and colour scheme remain consistent: black and gold. Only a pair of recognizable, scarlet red eyes break away from the mould and pierce through her perfect disguise.[break][break]

It should come as no surprise that after this charade, her first stop is at the bar, where naturally, she seeks alcohol.[break][break]

It's been a long day.[break][break][break]
notes: gown & mask

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ open for interactions at the bar! [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 7:50:06 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Thank goodness for ![break][break]

The other woman catches on quickly and manages to save the day with a fast assist. The arm around her waist startles her, but Luka merely flushes and returns the gesture, appreciative of the warmth of another body and the scent of sweet perfume.[break][break]

She almost corrects when he assumes they're a couple, but holds her tongue. Is it mean of her? Maybe. But it's fun to pretend for a moment that she really has arrived on the arm of a beautiful woman, that she's moved on and is happy again.[break][break]

It's kind of sad that such a thing feels like a fantasy, but Luka ignores that for now. Instead, she stares at the prince as he makes polite excuses and turns to leave so soon after seeking her out. The Remiel she knew might have been ready with a swift retort, but he gives up almost immediately, slinking off with his tail between his legs.[break][break]

"Ah, um—" Her voice freezes in her throat, like ice cream weighing down her tongue. Just what is she supposed to say? "Thank you," is her rather lame response, "I...hope you have a pleasant evening too."[break][break]

There's a part of her— a part she hates— that wants him to turn around and insist on a dance. To fight for her hand, to do something other than blindly accept the impenetrable wall that's grown between them. Though after rejecting him so thoroughly, perhaps she has no right to think this way. Even though all she's trying to do is protect her stained glass heart, it seems to hurt either way.[break][break]

And playing games is really so exhausting.[break][break]

An almost imperceptible sigh slips past her lips, but when she turns back to her charming partner she's all smiles again.[break]pbreak]

"I'm sorry, um...I-I feel like I put you in an awkward spot." Apologies come as naturally as breathing, and abashed laughter floats in the space between them.[break][break]

"A-although, um! If, erm, i-if you really wouldn't mind a dance, I think that sounds lovely."

[break][break]

[break]
- bruh[break]
- open to interaction![break]
- dress & mask

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 11:53:54 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner"]
[attr="class","gunnertext"]

[attr="class","gunnerpkmn"]

This post follows the events of The Music of the Night.
[break]

With their dance over, Gunner gave a nod of farewell to and stepped away from the dance floor. At the same time, he noticed his brother had finished his own dance with the red-haired woman in the green dress ().[break][break]

There was something familiar about her, but he couldn't figure out what it was. Perhaps the color of her hair, or the way she carried herself.[break][break]

Making up his mind, Gunner stepped toward the pair, reaching them before a particularly drunk man with a large beard could speak with them.[break][break]

"You have a very unique dress tonight, miss," Gunner said to the woman who'd been his brother's dance partner. The man he'd cut off looked affronted, then grumbled and lumbered away. "Now that the gentleman here has had a turn with you, would you mind a dance with me?"[break][break]

He extended his hand toward her, patient, expecting.

[attr="class","gunnerooc"][break]

NOTES

Open to interactions![break]
Outfit + mask + Rotom-enhanced earpiece[break]
Invites Zelle to dance, though he does not recognize her yet

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunner]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnertext b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner .gunnerpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP