Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
Someone's always criticizing. You might as well do what the fuck you want.
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 0:54:23 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
That lady on the Rayquaza was awesome. Maybe she'd get an autograph later.

For a minute, it looks like the Obstruct will hold. But, then, she sees the Obstagoon’s arms. They shake behind the shield—frost and tendrils of darkness crawling up the salt-and-pepper arms. “Shit.” Madeline can tell he’s panicking. The shield begins to flicker, cracking like the windows she and used to chuck rocks at. “Yakky! Hang on!” She rushes toward him, as if feeble human arms could help.

He pivots to face her, the bullet scar on his shoulder the last thing she sees as he tackles her. He crushes her against his chest as the snow washes over them. A pained groan greets her as the air around them grows tight. Something snaps in his chest—two somethings. Madd’s head slams hard against the rocks. Then, there’s blackness. The vertigo goes unnoticed.

When she wakes up, her hair is damp from a cut on the back of her head. Yakuza is sitting over her, worriedly dripping her canteen into her face. She sits up with a hiss, a hand drifting to the back of her head. “Goon?” She smirked up at him. “I’m good, bud.” She let her eyes drop to where his hand clutched his chest. “You all right?” He tried to stand, almost doubling over from the pain of a broken rib. “Guess not.” Amber eyes swept around her, surprised by the sudden quiet. It was colder than Kyurem’s teeth out here. She glanced around the courtyard, drawing her hoody closer. “I don’t think we’re in Hoenn anymore.” A joke also murmured by Colton Boythrod. “You all right?” He huffed, wincing.

A speck of black fell onto her nose—the deterioration of Galar. “Hey, uh, bud?” The Obstagoon turned. “Are we home?” The church was from the history books, as was the courtyard beneath her. Sparing a glance at the crowd at the trough, she fished her cell phone out of her pocket. ‘No Signal,’ the screen said beneath an empty Wi-Fi bar. No location data either. Bullshit. Her comms flipped to life. “Guys, this definitely isn’t Galar.”

As she moved toward the church entrance, Yakuza limped behind her. His breathing was ragged. “Yakky?” He kept coming, the shambling reminding her of an old zombie flick. “I’m getting kind of cold.” She forced herself to shiver. “Do you mind if I bring out Mox?” With a huff—pretending to judge her human weakness and not see this as an out—she swapped him for a Magcargo with long lashes and a face of fiery displeasure.

Above, Shadow Lugia and Rayquaza carve a path across the sky—reminding Madd why she always felt jealous of her cousin’s flying types.

Walking behind the slug, warmth infuses her limbs. Her breath is no longer a plume but a spritz. Seeing the parade heading toward the church, she turns in front of it, picking her way across the rocky ground to the edges of the slope. There, she lifts her eyes to the decaying horizon.

But, on the way up, her eyes catch on . She knew this scientist.  They played dogcatcher together once. “You all right?” Madd asks the older woman, again lifting a hand to the back of her skull. The ground swims in front of her as she tries to shake off the landscape swimming in front of her. “I’d stay out of the church if I were you.” Above its crumpled walls, the Lord of the Land takes shape—a blast erupting. “Place’s a warzone.”

The Magcargo makes a lowing noise in its throat as the redhead sees a Metagross with a child strapped to it. Or, at least, something that looks like a kid. With a stumbling gait, she moves toward . “Hey! That death trap looks a little full.” She sticks out her arm at a right angle, shaking her head again. Blood now drips around her neck, staining the snow beneath her pink.

Just hw far did this illusion go? With narrowed eyes, she slid a bit down the mountain toward a lower path. 
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

NOTES

• Yakky breaks a rib and she gets a nasty gash on the back of her head (concussion?)
  • Swaps Yakky for Moxxie her Magcargo, hoping to stave off the cold.
  • Decides to avoid the chaos in the church, moving to the edge of the path.
  • Greets and tries to stop from summiting the mountain.
  • Goes down the side in an attempt to test the depths of this illusion

OPpsNASk

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AF6D28; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #D89654; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #CC7D2F;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #191919;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #CC7D2F;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 1:05:36 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Just like always, the situation seemed to escalate so swiftly. Far be it for him to claim that he had been, in any way, accustomed to dealing with the sort of stress seen throughout the route that day— but even then, he found everything equally as exasperating as he did worrisome. From behind the safety of the Wild Guard built for him and the others to shield themselves behind, he still kept an eye on his own Talonflame, but the surroundings still warranted no shortage of attention, either.[break][break]

Battle. Chaos.[break]
Chaos, roaring, white—[break]
…White.[break][break]

Nothing described it better than a simple, blinding flash, truthfully speaking. A searing brightness singed its way into his eyes all at once; a warmth that burned so brightly before so abruptly being replaced by a sudden chill that ached to his very core. Unknowingly, the frost that accompanied his breath pooled so cooly before him as he breathed out—shakily and embraced by chill—before he could properly see it. The flash took some time to gradually diminish from his sight.[break][break]

Before long, though, he found himself bearing witness to sheets of white upon a wide stretched tundra. He looked around in slight, processing confusion while slowly standing back up.[break][break]

Galar…?[break][break]

A place he’d only visited once before for tourism (one that only happened from the insistence from his hosts), though a place he remembered vaguely enough, nonetheless. He took another, deep breath while gathering his bearings before noting the absence of his bird— to which he swiftly brought himself to attention before soon finding his Talonflame, accompanied by a heat-seeking , only some ways away.[break][break]

A relief.[break][break]

One that allowed him enough of a reprieve in an otherwise wake of shock, and one that allowed him to properly and more calmly begin to take his surroundings into account. He gazed through the clearing for any and all that seemed to be around before settling his eyes upon the manor afar. Amber hues shifted between it and the straying numbers that also seemed intent upon embarking towards it.[break][break]

Nevertheless, he began to walk at a steady pace towards its steps, gazing into the courtyard and its statues with a curious, yet wary eye, though not without sounding a whistle across the ways to his bird, gesturing towards the woman by him and then towards the building in question. With a small trill, the russet feathered beast hooked around towards the woman and her Ceruledge, his body warming further as he lighted down, briefly, to offer them a means of transport.[break][break]

BtGohKZm
[break][break]

TL;DR:
  • Leonidas comes to and recognizes the area, basically.
  • Talonflame flies to Marisol and her Ceruledge, offering them a Flame Body and flight to the building.
  • Leonidas continues to the manor and starts to look around.
  • Salacs used: x2

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rustedshield

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 1:29:48 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
For a moment there seems hope that they might actually make it through the snow; Jaci makes a stand as its Psychic stops the Avalanche--- and then, after what seems like an endless moment, the psyonic energy breaks and gives way. The wave of ice and snow overtakes both within moments, but the assassin clings unto her Lunatone with almost herculian strength, making sure they don't get separated in the aftermath.

Captured by the make-shift snowy prison, Kyrenai does not realise they've all been moved elsewhere until she surfaces anew, the sudden brightness of its snowy landscape a vast contrast against the Ancient Tomb they were at moments prior... except, even this 'brightness' seems dulled, decay apparent in the nearby flora. She frowns, wiggling herself free from the snow, and feels her Lunatone doing the same.

In the moments she takes to recollect herself she starts noticing more people around her; how many are making their way towards the curious building, and the apparant fighting beyond its gates? Deciding not to mingle, she remains put and checks her Lunatone for any injuries they should be worried about, but all by all she finds nothing too serious to switch it out. Yet. They'd dealt with worse, but she'd be careful for the time being.

"Good job holding up against that Avalanche, Jaci," she praises the Lunatone, patting its side. Whatever she wishes to say next is deafened by Rayquaza's earth-shattering roar, and before long the distant silhouette of a Shadow Lugia renders the sky. Had she not been certain before, she now knew what monsters walked alongside the people present... and for once she hoped she did not have to face them head-on.

But what would the future hold, then?

"Jaci, Future Sight if you'd please."

As her Lunatone gets to scrying the future for any plausible hints, its master focuses on their surroundings once more. Closest to them, yet still a decent bit away from them, another lonely pair has surfaced from the snow; the dot of cyan hair seems less lucky with cold-resistent clothing and seems to be huddling close to his pokémon. For a moment she entertains the thought to see if she can find an ally in them, but she hesitates.

Mayhaps better to wait until Jaci has finished scrying, just in case they end up being less friendly than anticipated.

8Ty8a3Wh

tldr;
- Resurfaces from her snowy prison; what is this place?
- Thanks her armored suit for deflecting hypothermia
- Is cautious, keeps her distance from any groups
- Hears Rayquaza's roar, sees the Shadow Lugia in the sky
- Lunatone uses Future Sight
- Contemplates joining , but watches for now

@
close tab

played by

Dijit

Aki
She/Her
March 02
Unknown
Bisexual
Consultant
Grunt
Single
15 height
15 height
Unleash the Beast
awards
124 posts
akira DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @akira
akira
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 2:15:10 GMT
akira Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

The amount of absolute confusion she felt was so utterly frustrating. That and- frustrated by her inability to be useful, only to be in the right place at the right time. Umbreon seemed to have protected them, but- she felt as if the snow had buried her. Wait- she couldn't breathe. Holy shit she couldn't breathe.[break][break]

She scratched at the darkness, only to find that her hand breached the surface of the weight holding her down. This dainty hand would stick out from a pile of snow near and his... friends? Though, he would hear a familiar but muffled noise. "H-help... I can't... see... anything...."[break][break]

A groan of a pokemon would be heard from the snow, as the upper half of a Golurk would appear from the snow, hearing the yelps of it's trainer and gently digging at the snow with a finger, trying to dig out Akira. Though, it was probably a good idea to help the gentle giant...[break][break]

PYeLLmcl

[break][break]

[break]
TLDR:[break]
- ayo tundra is cold but pog[break]
- finds herself stuck in a pile of snow near , , , , and more?[break]
- Golurk is trying to dig her out but he's cute, big, gentle, but stoopid[break]
- she is but a fly on the wall, but- does ask for help...[break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F1AD5C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 2:51:42 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","ferntitle"]Fern
[attr="class","deltitle"]Delaney

[attr="class","fernpost"]

Their question is one that goes unanswered.[break][break]

Not that there’s much time for discussion as everything flows together, converging on the central point of the two Pokémon clashing. Through the snow whipping around them, though, Fern sees the falling meteors open up more.[break][break]

“Th—“ but before they can finish their declaration that the tomb is where they should focus, they’re being pulled into chaos and things go dark.[break][break]

They don’t realize that they’ve been thrown from the back of ’s roaring moon until they come to, plunged in a drift of snow. Cecilia trills from where she hovers over them as they try to sit up. What?[break][break]

The hand that grips theirs pulls them free, and they blink snowflakes from their lashes and try to ignore the lopsided ringing in their head as they angle their better side toward . “Yes, yes. I’m alright. Are you?” They spy others not far off— , and then the unmistakable bright blue of ’s gear.[break][break]

“The Crown Tundra..? You’re right, but how?” Unease settles in the center of their chest as they glance around and register the gloomy nature of their surroundings. As and join them, nods are sent their way. “Something doesn’t feel right.” A bit on the nose, but they may as well voice it regardless.[break][break]

And then ’s voice cuts over the crackle of their comms. It’s unrelated to their intuitions, but equally as unappealing news.[break][break]

They’re all too familiar with what is capable of, and they’re not keen on a repeat offense as arid, harsh light brightens above them and precipice blades begin to jut up through the earth through heavy layers of snow and icy crust.[break][break]

Banking on the wide guard set up by ’s toxapex to buffer the initial onslaught, they don’t duck and cover. Instead, their tongue clicks and their dragapult readies her attention again.[break][break]

“Let’s go.” Slipping onto her back, they lift into the air—hopefully quick enough to rise above the eruption. The heat of groudon’s drought is oppressive the higher they rise, but that’s fine.[break][break]

Particularly so, as the dragapult twists in the direction of the elite four member, maw opening to collect photosynthetic light before unleashing a SOLAR BEAM in his direction.

[break][break]

d7hCvgkx
[break][break]
[break][break]

tldr;[break]
+ standing by the statue squad!![break]
+ fern thinks this place is sus[break]
+ not amused by the work of groudon, jumps on dragapult’s back to go up into the air to avoid explosion[break]
+ dragapult makes use of the drought overhead to utilize a one turn solar beam, aimed at . Thanks buddy!!
[break][break]
[attr="class","fernpoke"]

[attr="class","ftag"]

[attr="class","fernbottom"][attr="class","r"]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Mr+Dafoe|Oswald|Poppins]

[newclass=.fern]font:11px 'Roboto';--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern]max-width: 450px; min-height: 500px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; overflow: hidden; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/Dt08NL1.png), #0E0F10; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:140px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ferntitle]text-align:left; left:90px; position:relative; margin-top:70px; font:80px 'Mr Dafoe';color:#112A32; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px rgba(95, 178, 201, 1); z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.deltitle]text-align:left; left:110px; position:relative; margin-bottom:-40px; margin-top:-70px; font:100px 'Mr Dafoe';color:#5fb2c9; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 1); z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernbottom]max-width: 460px; height: 20px; display: flex; text-align:center; font-family:roboto; font-weight:bold; size:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ftag]color:var(--accent);text-align: right; font:15px 'Oswald'; padding-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernpost]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 30px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernpoke]text-align: right; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fernpost b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernpost i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.r]text-align:right; color:#7955c6; font-size:10px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.r a]color:#7955c6;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 3:23:31 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Well so much for helping the avalanche stuck Mirabelle and her Charcadet. The fire leaping wrap herself around the trainer as pile of snow covered them. She blacked down not knowing what of transpired. Mirabella regain consciousness in after of the shield. Her hisuian zorua dug her licking her face. "What happened?" [break][break] The woman could barely move. She was exhausted but not cold. It took later to notice that a part of her shirt was recover in blood. Mirabelle in alarm looked down to her Charcadet. The fire knight had used up all her energy to her human warm and alive while they were swept away. Thankfully the pokemon was still breath but the large gash on her chest was less then favorable. There was no way she couldn't continue whatever they were but at the very least she wouldn't die.[break][break] 

Mirabella took a few more moments to collect herself. The hated in her heart was hurting burning. "I'm going to kill that cat." The woman said with a growl. Now she wasn't playing games anymore next time she sees chien-pao she would stop at nothing to be it dead. She hate feeling powerless more than anything else in world. The black girl woman return her the fire type to her pokeball. "Come on, Yeuki." [break][break] The girl grimace as she stood up. She suffered a large bruise on her leg but nothing broke thankfully. It was she noticed and her concerned for her. "Define, alright. I'm one pokemon down but breathing. It seemed we are in galar the crown tundra if my memory saves me right. I don't think this is  place real... but we should search for clues."[break][break]

- Mirabella gets hit by the avalanche her Charcadet manages to keep her alive but serious wounded and down for the count[break][break]
- Her hisuian zorua digging her out of the snow where she swear to get revenge[break][break]
- She gets up still rather bitter and speaks with   [break][break]
_xHve3kk

@tag[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#dd7070;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 3:28:37 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Snow and ice barreled down atop the protective barrier erected by Kaname’s Hatterene. “Hold out as long as you can!” And Hatterene held out for as long as she could, but the crushing weight of the snowfall was too much and it shattered her protective barrier. Snow swallowed the scientist and his pokemon in a white blanket of death; immobilized under the weight of the snow. Still clutching his pokeball, Kaname manages to press the button and recall the Hatterene, sparing her life.[break][break]

This, however, is where Kaname Fujihara believes he will die. Lost under the snow and ice. Whether he would die from the cold, the suffocation, or the crushing weight that did him in would be anyone’s guess. He would be forced to go quietly into the long night, unaware of what was going on around him.[break][break]

Unaware of the shield pulsing with a dark power as the world shifted and churned.[break][break]

-[break][break]

He wakes suddenly on the snowy ground, in a foreign place; the Rocket comm in his ear full of chatter. [break][break]

They were in… Galar? How?[break][break]

He groans and slowly clamors to his feet, pulling Hatterene’s pokeball from the snow and releasing her for the second time. He grabbed his side and exhaled, a sharp pain shooting through it. “Probably broke a rib, great…” He glanced at his Hatterene, who also looked to be in pain. “Momiji, use Life Dew.” Hatterene waved her hand about, causing water droplets to coalesce over their bodies, soothing their aches and slowly mending their injuries. After a few moments, the water faded and he looked toward the Hatterene. “We need to go, staying in one place is a bad idea.” He began to trudge through the snow, toward the worn entrance of the courtyard.[break][break]

[attr="class","kaname"]
@shieldgang
[break]

NOTES

+ TL;DR: Kaname thinks he's gonna die, saves Hatterene. He wakes up in Not!Galar and releases Hatterene again, who uses Life Dew on them before they head toward the big entrance of the courtyard.[break]

+ Wearing black clothing and a mask

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

1Qbpzeka
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 3:32:58 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her eyes flashed with dark delight as the ZAMAZENTA's shield blackened before Wo-chien's power, only for the world to shift and blur in response.[break][break]

The world went white as the AVALANCHE crashed down on her and Wo-chien, only slightly mitigated by the presence of 's WIDE GUARD. She let out a hiss of displeasure as the bone-chilling cold seeped through her, the lack of Sygna Suit making her more susceptible to the elements.[break][break]

It made her RESENT her circumstances all the more as they were abruptly pulled away from the scene of battle, elsewhere.[break][break]

Somewhere strangely familiar, but not.[break][break]

"We're in the Crown Tundra," Elisabeth breathed into the Rocket communications, vague memories of childhood trips to Galar fleeting in her mind. "No sign of the Legendary Pokemon, tch. How irritating."[break][break]

Then her gaze slid to the first notable figure she could find in the rubble, one whose Pokemon had already targeted with a well-aimed SOLAR BEAM: .[break][break]

Elisabeth's mouth curved into a wicked, scythe-like gleam.[break][break]

"Good thinking, Alopex," she murmured in approval to the admin as she took her turn slinging blows to the insufferable Elite Four. "Rockets, scatter from the statue. We're going to have a little fun."[break][break]

Her snail companion healed itself with a GIGA DRAIN, draining life from the GROUDON visible and looming in the distance.[break][break]

"Wolf, strike now," she ordered over the comms, waiting for him to join in the destruction.[break][break]

G3asvgny
[break][break]

TLDR:[break]
  • WE ARE UNMASKED AND THRIVING!
  • Suck it, Zamazenta.
  • Elisabeth and Wo-chien hit by Avalanche. We RESENT this.
  • Elisabeth mentions to Rockets on comms that we are in the CROWN TUNDRA. Agrees with it's a good idea to target .
  • Wo-chien is OUT and ABOUT and using GIGA DRAIN on GROUDON!
  • Orders to help!
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 5:11:13 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

He grumbles, that annoying ass bitch blocked him with a TAUNT, he'd remember her face. He gets ready to jump towards her but the Ruinous beast had other plans. [break][break]

He tries to rush towards her but he is met with an avalanche of snow that slams into both him and Silvally, however he manages to claw his way out and ensure that he wasn't consumed by it. Unfortunately, the RUINATION begins to weave it's way into the RUSTED SHIELD and causes an ancient power to be unleashed absorbing everyone into the blade itself.

He comes to quicker than the others, his body naturally trying to return back to it's stable state as he quickly gets to his feet but a frigid cold dances on the nape of his neck. His wolf mask is speckled with snow as he has no idea where the hell he is, however he did spot someone he recognized as he recalled his silvally. , seemingly with a strange new friend that made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. [break][break]

He moves towards her quickly as she suddenly gives an order over the comms and he grins. It seemed the snake finally found her fangs. "You don't have to tell me twice! Like the hair by the way." as he spots her target, . [break][break]

He rushes towards Matias himself, bracing himself for a hit as he knew that they'd react in time for him, but they'd have to worry about the GIGA DRAIN and SOLAR BEAM coming as well as Bryan giving his own orders to his pokemon as he leaps into the air and tosses a pokeball "Xerneas, MOON BLAST!" he orders as Xerneas's FAIRY AURA ACTIVATES and enhances the EFFECTIVENESS OF FAIRY MOVES

Xerneas remains silent as an orb of sunlight is converted into moonlight and fired at GROUDON Bryan, however, is aiming to land on matias and GROUND POUND him monkey style [break][break]

_8hLzATS

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Silvally out [break]
Wtf we're in galar? [break]
Spots and hears his orders [break]
Rushes towards Matias and attempts to use his super strength to GROUND POUND him while xerneas uses moonblast

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 5:33:32 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Chaos was a pack of dogs running between the rolls of blind conflict. The curling screams were whetted by the thrum of intensity and clanged against the earth's shield. Felix had heard it all before; years spent within the mercenary corps was enough to reduce ear-splitting melodies into soft hums buzzing in the background. Still, rage consumed him.

White knuckles twisted beside him as he searched the field, surveying the ups and downs of the battlefield. It was after the second sweep that he picked up an unmistakable voice.

A voice so unique, so distinguishable, that it would instantly pierce through any crowd.

" ?"

His heart sank into his stomach.

A golden thimble dyed and blacken, the woman of rancor had been swallowed by herself.

Just like he thought it would.

His hand sprinted for his tactical belt, fingers curled into hooks. All it took was for one extended index finger to tug it out from its holster, aiming directly toward the robber who'd stolen one of the only people he'd ever care about.

"I'm sorry," the grunt came out in a pitiful mess.

It was his responsibility to defend her. To act as her warden against the world's trickery. And he failed

All because of that thing.

Corruption spiraled up into the creation of ruinous resentment; there was no part of him that didn't squelch with bitter hatred against its very existence.

Without thought, the trigger was squeezed.

Then the wolves returned, and in their presence, the light was swallowed. Stolen as fast as Elisabeth was.

Felix emerged from the piles of snow squinting his eyes and rubbing his nose. The avalanche had done some damaging, wounding him with a few scrapes and tears, but nothing requiring immediate medical attention. Even if it did, Felix wouldn't care for it. He wasn't that kind of guy.

Rather than speak to , or , or , or anyone else who'd joined their circle and met at the statue, Felix's eyes continued to stare out. Searching with a feverish dedication to find the source of his pooling emotions.

Wo-chien, he recalled from the email, a Pokemon of ruination.

Unfortunately, he'd found someone else instead.

"Gallade, another wide block!"

Enough of his senses still managed to direct his attention long enough to evoke another blocky shield around them. Paired up with 's, it looked to block the incoming Precipice Blades

- goes crazy w snail :(
- wakes up, owie hurt
- ignores everyone, especially :)
- uses WIDE GUARD against groudon lol
LM8iPRhC

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
413 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 6:10:28 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
The moment they’d managed to finally meet was when—

Literally everything started going to shit.

“Are you—” he began to ask the redhead once the other was close enough, before the sudden pile of snow came crashing through the area and immediately buried him and his Absol.

(He had no idea if the redhead and the strange motorcycle-looking Pokémon was alright.)

Due to getting plowed by the avalanche of snow, he couldn’t hear much—and the next time he managed to stick his head out—

“Where… what the fuck?!” he gasped, pulling himself out and upward. Damn, Mount Lanakila had snow, but not that cold! Another precursory look around revealed something else—they were no longer in Hoenn—in fact it was like they were…

“That… that white cat…” he stammered as he spat out snow and shook his head, before helping the redhead get to his feet. “Man, are you okay?” he asked the other.

Looking over at his Absol, who’d curled up into a ball because she hated the cold even more than he did, he quickly recalled the Absol and swapped out with his—

“Bas!” he hissed as the Incineroar looked around, ready for a fight. “J-just… stay here, keep us warm!” he continued through chattering teeth, feeling the heat waft off the bipedal dual-type’s fur and standing as close as he could to the Incineroar as possible.

“C-c’mon,” he continued in the redhead’s direction. “G-get your ass warm.”

xhciR_nN

+ mostly
+ Jack and his Absol get buried by the snow, and the next time they re-emerge, they’ve been isekai’d taken somewhere else. Panic almost overtakes him, and he realizes his Absol is hurt! Swaps out Absol for Incineroar, who uses no moves but Jack approaches to stay warm in the biting cold!

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 6:23:02 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Any joy at her success against is short-lived.[break][break]
There’s no time to celebrate here, especially when the beast they’re defending falls with a mighty thud. Luka’s indignant shout is lost over the chaos that follows, and her attempt to run towards the legendary dog and try to heal it is dashed before it even begins.[break][break]
She wakes up with her face smushed into cotton-soft fur. Both herself and her Whimsicott are snuggled up in a snowbank, and though the grass type seems none too happy about the frigid cold, she’s mercifully unharmed. Luka staggers to her feet and pulls Marshmallow up with her, carrying the oversized sheep as best she can while trudging through the snow.[break][break]
The teleportation has her feeling disoriented and dizzy, but slowly her surroundings swim into focus. She’s not exactly sure where they are, but something reminds her of the crown tundra had told her about long ago, back when times had been simpler and they’d visited Galar together.[break][break]
But now is hardly the time for a trip down memory lane. Careful to try and avoid any rockets, she finally manages to reconvene with and their rag-tag group of league members. She tries to smile at them all through chattering teeth, but her expression quickly falls as fighting breaks out, almost immediately.[break][break]
They’ve just been transported to a strange part of the world— or, knowing Hoenn, a different dimension or universe entirely. And still, all they can do is fight! They could be working out a way to navigate this place together, but bad blood trickles between them instead. Disappointment sinks fangs into her as she clicks her tongue and shakes her head, fighting the frustration that rises bitterly in her stomach. All she can do is watch as and his Groudon wreak havoc on the Rockets that have gathered near some strange totem, and she knows that even though she hates it, it’s probably for the best that they be forced away from the statue.[break][break]
Like , she feels uncomfortable not rushing to the aid of and all others who might need help. But chatter over the radio and her own observations make it clear that at least for now, everyone is doing as well as they can. The league is clearly outnumbered her, and they need to assist their strangest members as best they can. Luka spots the ball of energy forming in a Dragapult’s throat, aimed directly at ’ Groudon. She nods to Marshmallow, and the Whimsicott is just as quick to react as before.[break][break]
With prankster once again active, the fluffy grass type trills out a sweet tune; a grasswhistle meant to quell the ghostly dragon quickly, before it can do any harm.[break][break]
Luka’s fingers lace together, hoping that her assistance can fell their foe in time. And as if to answer her prayers, her backpack shakes. Trembles. Tiny fingers wiggle as malevolent energy spills into the air, sucking up the luck of others to assist Luka instead.[break]

jDaE7dzO

[break]
- has a sygna suit on (not active!)[break]
- whimsicott’s prankster activates to use grasswhistle on ’s dragapult[break]
- shadow luck activates to steal the roll of - roll is now 96!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
the renegade who had it made
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 6:59:35 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar
⚜️
"Tch." Belial casts a glare at the MAGIC ROOM that disarms his harpoon shot from the Zamazenta. He can't stay mad at 's Pokémon, however, seeing as how it affects the legendary dog negatively as well. And, perhaps, even aides in Garand's CEASELESS EDGE when it successfully makes contact.

Team Rocket makes splendid progress against the League afterward before disarming the Zamazenta of its shield. Belial watches as its forme changes, taking note of the CHIEN-PAO nearby as well with genuine fascination. Where did that wild cat come from? What was its deal? He yearned to know.

He certainly didn't expect to be teleported to the CROWN TUNDRA after said wild cat tainted the treasure.

✦ ✦ ✦

The cold bites at his bare skin. He takes a moment to wipe the snow off his jacket while his Hisuian Samurott shakes it off like a wet dog just across from him. Upon seeing  and nearby, he offers them a nod in greeting as he pulls out a cigarette tin from his inner jacket pocket and pulls down his mask to expose his mouth.

"We're in the Crown Tundra, right? I came here once for school." He remarks, gazing at their scenery as he sticks the cigarette in his mouth before pulling out a lighter. "Got expelled for taking bets on underground Pokémon matches, though. Go figure." The mercenary captain scoffs with a fox-like smile, lighting up his white stick with the small flame before stuffing the lighter away again.

As he takes a slow drag, he walks onward towards the STATUE and the WOODEN TROUGH nearby. Garand joins him, but the Hisuian Samurott's hair stands on end as it notices unfamiliar LEAGUE personnel nearby. It snarls as some dare to approach (SWORDS DANCE).

Belial, in the meantime, smokes his cigarette for a little while longer as he admires the statue and the manor behind it. Then, when he's finished, he FLICKS whatever is left of the charred butt into snow piled within the wooden trough.

NOTES 📝

⚜️ greets and
HISUIAN SAMUROTT uses SWORDS DANCE in an attempt to intimidate/prepare against the surrounding LEAGUE forces!
⚜️ smokes a CIGARETTE, then flicks it into the WOODEN TROUGH as he gazes up at the statue

rwc7_fZf

*roll was 83 then it changed when I edited it? i got proof HERE! god bless open tabs

MADE BY MIZO

t1AObOvc
close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 7:00:20 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
SERGEI AND HIS CYCLIZAR ARE NOT SO LUCKY. Volante's DRAGON RUSH proves ineffective in the wall of ice that smothered them, his dragon maneuvered her dash to take most of the damage. As they both drown in the avalanche, Sergei and Cyclizar fall unconscious only to find themselves waking up from the bed of snow in what looks like... Crown Tundra?

Crown Tundra is the home of the original Dachevs. The dragon-slayers. He only heard about it from his Mama and only planned to visit it after he finishes his education. Moving in Hoenn to visit his hometown in Galar is the last thing he thought will happen. But here they are.

The cold never bothered him. Sergei takes in everything he sees in-front of him but is brought back to reality when the other man, who is now clearly , regards him.

"I AM warm." He is, after all, a Dachev. But one look at the Cyclizar and he knows the dragon is suffering an injury from the previous attack. "But dragons rarely do good with ice."

He recalls Volante and summons Valiant instead.

Sergei checks upon the surroundings: no signs of the canine nor the feline. But the presence of the fight continues to haunt him as he sees SUNLIGHT-POWERED SOLAR BEAM (from ) and GIGA DRAIN (from ) all around the field.

He takes a moment to now think what he wants and needs to do: his natural curiosity draws him closer into the statue, but he also needs to act for his self-preservation, and perhaps the person with him. He cannot make any more poor decisions, especially seeing what happened to Volante.

"Let's take cover!" He calls to and then orders Valiant to BULLDOZE into the ground. The ground will act as cover should the wild attacks get to them but it will also be his path to reach into the wooden figure and to take a closer look.

5|YY4gRJ

TL;DR
- SERGEI and CYCLIZAR is hurt by CHIEN-PAO's AVALANCHE.
- Awestruck for a second, realizing he's in 'CROWN TUNDRA' where the Dachevs came from
- CYCLIZAR is suffering from injury, SERGEI withdraws it and summons GARCHOMP
- GARCHOMP uses BULLDOZE into the ground to TAKE COVER from Rocket's attacks against Groudon (just in case they miss and hit bystanders and/or if the Groudon retaliates) and to have a 'SAFE PATH' into the wooden statue
- Should he reach the WOODEN STATUE, SERGEI would love to take a closer look

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 7:01:08 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the heat washed over him, he felt the world changed just as quickly, just as he felt himself being able to enjoy the short feeling of victory, he felt himself being sucked in, his Iron Jugulis crashed into the snow, leading to him falling into a large pile of his own. Buried, the heat was replaced by cold.
[break][break]
Confidence was quickly replaced by uncertainty, enough so that he couldn’t reply to the information being relayed by the comms. Still, he dragged himself up from the pile of snow, pokeball in hand he recalled the large multi-headed pokemon, and withdrew his partner, Absol. ”Keep an eye out buddy.” His words were accompanied by words that almost frosted over. His breath was cold, this place was cold, colder than anywhere he had been before, only the north of Sinnoh had come even close.
[break][break]
”Damn, is there anyone else here?”
[break][break]
Yet various voices echoed in his head, those he heard in the radio, and the many lessons forced upon him. ”Fake here, nothing here eit- Wait….” He said as he forced his way through the snow, hanging onto his Absol’s neck as a support.
[break][break]
The battle that he saw in the distance, the energies that sparked from it, that he felt, that tickled his skin, he had no choice, and so he had his pokemon almost drag him to it, to the battle that was happening against .
[break]
R6STLyxk

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Kouji lands in snow
[break]
-Kouji switches from Iron Jugulis to Absol.
[break]
-He runs to join in jumping Matias.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]