Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH (LEFTWARD)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 19:26:01 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Crackle.

"-fuck off, I'm not good at-"

Crackle crackle.

"-feed you to Kyur-"

Crackle. Crackle.

"-and THAT'S the fucking trut-"

The radio hung up. Howard didn't know that. He was still screaming at , with and any other Rockets on the radio as witnesses. It was lucky that the radio was cutting out, or Howard would've gotten to take a nice trip down to such beloved HR correction agents as and .

It would've been a one way trip to the torture cells HR Department, but nobody had to know that.

"HIT IT AGAIN!" Howard shouted at Ayer, hyperventilating as he stumbled with the beast taking a step. The ground shook and quaked, and Howard's bones felt like jelly. The Probopass floating about wasn't affected by this minor disturbance, and thus fired a chaotic array of stones towards the Dragon of Truth.

Screaming at Xenon and Temp over the radio
Ayer/Probo is using STONE EDGE
This Kyurem STOMPIN'

6X1xYNQM

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 19:36:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The familiar voice of Kazimir guided Thomas to his position. There, he finds himself in not only his company, but the company of Yuina, Desiree, and another girl.

"Here I am!", he called out to Desiree, in particular. Though tempted to greet her with a warm hug, he knew better than to do so. Once the threat was dealt with, then he'd show her the affection she deserved.

Artanis, despite the biting cold setting in, and threatening to freeze them over, still persisted in the charge. The automaton stabbed at the White Kyurem, attempting to Break its Spirit with a decisive strike.

Though it was far from enough to take the beast down, the duo hoped it could slow it down.

vTl9vbw7

tags:
notes: Hearing Kazimir's call, Thomas is able to join their group
Iron Valiant used Spirit Break
ex-AQUA Reroll
Fail 2/3

·
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 20:24:27 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar

Rook was feeling anxious to say the least. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate including him in things. He just hadn't expected it to be in the battle against a ginormous ice dragon. He laughed nervously at that, "Yeahh sure, you really shouldn't have." He was, by nature, not a battler. He was a glorified thief at worst and at best a pokemon rescuer. This wasn't exactly what he was prepared for even on the best of days. "Not sure I'm the best choice for this, Lam."

Unlike his partner in not-real-crime, he wasn't battle-hardened in any real sense. Every little whispery voice in his dull head was telling him that he was a coward and should run away. With a shaking hand, he released his shiny yamask and it cast a CRAFTY SHIELD on them and anyone within their vicinity.

- idk why he's here or what hes doing :3
- crafty shield
- fail 1/3
NelF9hVc

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 20:42:39 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Yeah there you fucking go!!! Get mad, get angry! We're killing a god today boys!" Xenon roars with laughter as the storm around her intensifies, more and more trainers pouring onto the battlefield to get their shot at the white dragon and the cruel djinn roaring their truth from on high.
[break][break]
A few in specific catch her eye, one she had fought not too long ago, and another... another that was familiar for a very different reason.
[break][break]
The crunch of snow catches both and 's attention as a certain woman stalks over to them through the storm, she's a bit different from when they might have last seen her at the SPECTRA trials and the battle within the Resurfaced Island... but it's still her, it couldn't be anyone else but her. If either of them had paid even the slightest amount of attention to the League news channels, anyone could recognize the newly crowned Executive of Rocket who had raised terror throughout Lilycove City.
[break][break]
"Hahaha, so you're here to fight the dragon too huh!?" Her shadow is ominous as it settles over the two of them, the light of the sky twisting its form with every movement from her Gengar. "You know the higher ups have been pretty mad about you running away Isaac, I'd get a pretty nice feather in my cap if I brought your head back to base today!"
[break][break]
A massive chunk of ice flies through the air towards the duo from behind, if Xenon said nothing they would both be caught off guard and she could start the fight with an advantage. Under normal circumstances she probably couldn't fight both a League Avatar and a practiced foe like Eris by herself, but these circumstances were far from normal. There was a chance she could do it if she went all in.
[break][break]
"Night Shade!" A blast of ghostly purple energy demolishes the stalagmite just a few feet before it can hit Isaac from behind. Xenon smirks and crosses her arms over her chest, a thin sheen of frost coating her metal arm as she clenches her fists tight. "Me personally, I don't really care who defects to where or why. But after all this is done, I want a fight Merlo. I want to see the future you're chasing after, see what about it was so great that you got the sponsorship of a god."
[break]
zsUdn2Jl

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Xenon finds Isaac and Eris in the storm, is uncharacteristically helpful as she blasts away a chunk of ice heading right for their skulls! [break]
Failed Roll 1/3

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.xenon]--accent:#a0a4a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.xenon]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 21:04:35 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is a flicker of annoyance at as she brawls into the comms that echo into his ears. he can handle since he is an Admin, has power. Xenon does not.[break][break]

What insults him the most in the insinuation this creature is a god.[break][break]

But Tempest just sighs and keeps his comms off, doing his best to ignore the chatter and screaming as he has his pokemon ready an attack.
[break][break]
fmqvTm2v

[attr="class","tag"]@ TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 21:41:15 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah arrives as soon as he can. quietly, he stores his anxiety over the loved ones he knows are fighting within the all-obscuring veil of white. shards of ice spear through the winds. snowflakes as dense as feathers weigh down his eyelids, but he dare not lose focus.[break][break]

noah heaves himself ahead of and .[break][break]

"i got you two covered!" noah shouts.[break][break]

his hitmonlee kicks several chunks of ice away, each clap from its soles resonating for a HELPING HAND to assist eko's PIDGEOT.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]jj4jlxtW[break][break]

[break]
tl;dr: covers for eko and victor before they take flight

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:11:19 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo had been called in due to the appearance of Kyurem - the one responsible for this place being as cold as it was. He knew it was going to be cold here, but this cold was beyond what he'd prepared himself for. He stayed close to his Arcanine, her massive, warm body keeping him toasty, but they had to do something about this before it got any worse.

It already sounded like a good number of people were focused on battling the Kyurem, and Hideo knew his Arcanine would have to get up close to battle effectively - leaving him cold and defenseless. His efforts were better put towards support here, to help make sure others didn't get frozen in the ensuing conflict.

"Oi!" Hideo shouted, to try and get attention for a moment. "If anyone's got frozen Pokemon or need warmth, I got it right here!"

Just had to hope there weren't any bad apples that were actively working to aid the Kyurem, like that Hoopa he overheard people mention on the way here.

Hideo arrives
Staying with his H!Arcanine
Offering warmth/melting to anyone that needs it

qoTQlt38

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:21:05 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@--

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Gathered now with some of her closest friends and a growing group of allies, Yuina was thankful that she didn't have to bear the storm alone, especially as the ice and snow rushed around them in such a violent frenzy that... Rasza succumbed to the cold...[break]
Yuina screamed as she watched the dragon's feet get stuck to the ground, an icy blue over taking her orange scales, and she was helpless to do anything as her flame snuffed out, her wings falling still, a thin trail of smoke billowing from her open maw at her last attempts to save herself...[break][break]
"NO! Please," Yuina shouted, but she was held back from putting herself in the fray, there was nothing that they could do except fight off the storm, stop the ice from encroaching upon everything else, otherwise they would all bear the same fate...[break]
The defenses for the great beast only continue to build as the blizzard wages on around them, there's little that they can do unless they can get a clear strike. Yuina releases Heatran into the midst of the ice and snow, the large monster glowing with radiant heat, and with its broad legs it stomps on the ground and upheaves a bout of boulders, using Stone Edge to launch them through the air and strike at their foe.

[break][break]

ki9F6BTX

notes[break]
To Sow Dragon's Teeth: Left Lane[break]
3 Failed Numbers; Charizard[break]
Charizard is frozen solid... Yuina releases Heatran. With , , , , and many others, they continue to break through the hefty defenses of the ice and snow. Heatran uses Stone Edge to hurl boulders at the Kyurem[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:28:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

The likes of coming to aid them brings relief. Guy was dependable in a good pinch so his strength was appreciated. The help from was also welcome. The more the merrier and all that. Maybe with more and more people piling on this beast will think twice before trying to extend the cold season.

"But before that! Give 'em a chill too Pyro Jack!" The door to an appliance opens once again but instead of heat or electricity a ghostly wind escapes the Rotom's stomach. It's cold as ice yet the eerie vibes it carries is hopefully enough to edge the Kyurem closer to defeat.

@dragon's decree
P6L_WLVR
tl;dr -
    - thankful for the thomas and violet help!
    - Let's use some ominious wind
    - aqua reroll!

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:34:18 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] ’s voice echoed in his earpiece along with the chime in of other league members. He catches his name in the mix, though, and pipes up only to offer a quick, “‘preciate it, councilwoman. There’s a barrier to fall back on if anyone needs the shield to catch their breath.”[break][break]

The rest of the comms and the howl of wind faded to background noise, though, when spoke. “Aw come on, you were plenty amped on the flight over.” He managed to send a crooked smile over at his partner, standing close enough to nudge him lightly. And to reassure the steadiness of his presence. “Plus, I’m sure this beats worrying at home?” [break][break]

The anxiety was palpable, but he was confident in the other, even if he much of a fighter— and that much was evident as Rook built upon the defense he had started with the help of his yamask. “We’re better together,” Lam assured him, “I’m not going anywhere, so we got this, yeah?”[break][break]

Not far out, he spotted alongside and his numel, Lam sent a wave in the Elite Four member’s direction. An unspoken cue that he’d send backup the other pair’s way if need be.[break][break]

As the AURORA VEIL continued to ripple through the frigid sleet and snow, it held firm. Still vigilant by his side, the Iron Bundle was recalled in favor of one of his longtime companions.[break][break]

Mallow burst from her ball in a flurry of downy white that melded with the storm around her. Before taking to the sky, the altaria hovered behind the protection of the CRAFTY SHIELD from the yamask. “Try and shake it up, but don’t linger.” He parted ways with her, scratching under her beak as she cooed her understanding.[break][break]

Shooting into the air, the altaria buzzed her way around kyurem’s head, maw opening wide to let a piercingly shrill DISARMING VOICE volley up her serpentine throat and reverberate through the air to the creature’s ears before diving back down toward them again.

[attr="class","ooc"]

qAKXCmKl
[break]

NOTES

- thanks for the props !![break]
- tries to flag [break]
- does his bestest to hype up :’3[break]
- iron bundle’s aurora veil is active for those who need it! [break]
- in the meantime, lam switches out for altaria, who uses disarming voice in kyurem’s ear..hole..?[break]
- 2/3 failed rolls (+ using 1 salac)

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:44:27 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mîr's attack was but a minor cog in the wheel of war, and it made little difference as it collided with the hybrid Kyurem's flank. The massive dragon, taller than most skyscrapers, seemed entirely unaffected by the onslaught of League and Rocket forces surrounding it. Nomi ground her teeth, heartened to at least see that Amulius seemed capable of piercing through the blizzard's armored haze in a way others had not been able to.[break][break]
"This isn't working," Nomi muttered, frustrated. Glancing around, she tried to make sense of the battlefield, wondering if she could bend reality to her will in such a way that would actually contain the monster.[break][break]
And then she froze.[break][break]
Of course was here. Why wouldn't he be? Hoenn was in danger.[break][break]
But even as her heart surged to see him attempting to protect the wildlife caught in the midst of Kyurem's rampage, a small girl at his side, panic seized her. If he recognized her, if he spoke to her, would realize they'd already met up once before. She had not yet found the time (or the bravery, you foolish girl) to tell the other woman about their encounter at the island off Dewford. Parker was angry at Isaac, understandably so. Parker was afraid of Rocket's retribution, understandably so.[break][break]
And yet and yet and yet. She could not look away. She had to make this work.[break][break]
"Isaac's here," she murmured, articulation precise, as if casting a spell. "Parker, I - "[break][break]
A harsh avalanche of frozen tundra came tumbling down then, in-between Nomi and Parker. Crying out in pain and surprise, distraction costing her a measure of quickness, Nomi attempted to scramble aside, only to be pinned down by a boulder-sized chunk of ice, something cracking painfully in her ankle.[break][break]
Above their heads, Mîr glowed again, another HIDDEN POWER - this time a beacon, meant to catch the Avatar of Suicune's attention.
nc_ExfDG

TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH (LEFT)[break]
NOTES[break]
– Nomi feels frustrated! Kyurem is so BIG[break]
– Nomi freezes, seeing and realizing she never told they'd met once already since his defection - worries he might give that away and Parker will be angry with her[break]
– Illumina!Unown-P uses HIDDEN POWER on Kyurem, but also in hopes of alerting Suicune of its presence[break]
– Two rolls for being a member of SPECTRA

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:49:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH[break]
LEFTWARD

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/ghetsis%20song.mp3[/player]
[break]
Battle Vs. Ghetsis (Pokémon Masters EX)

DEFYING THE TRUTH

[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]
one line of prophecy slowly reveals itself

Members of THE AQUA INITIATIVE are allowed to REROLL THEIR ROLL ONCE PER PAGE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) to reflect their training and preparation in response to these crises.[break][break]

Members of SPECTRA are allowed to REROLL THEIR ROLL ONCE PER PAGE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) to reflect their training and preparation in response to these crises.[break][break]

A REROLL that fails again, will not count as an extra failure.

CHANGE: If there are multiples of one number, one roll WILL ELIMINATE all of them.[break][break]

If a player/character guesses what the full line of the prophecy is even if all the numbers are not rolled, the next line/phase of the event will commence. This does not need to be IC.[break][break]

CLARIFICATION: if you miss three times, whatever Pokemon is out on the third miss will be frozen/fainted.

RULES & GUIDELINES

PRELIMINARY RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING to understand how this event will operate.[break][break]

To Sow Dragon's Teeth will have at least two event threads (TO THE LEFT OF WHITE KYUREM & TO THE RIGHT OF WHITE KYUREM) to partake in.[break][break]

TWO CHARACTERS PER PLAYER are allowed to participate. The characters can not participate in the same thread.[break][break]

Prophecies revealed in one thread will be revealed in the other thread and vice-versa.[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • You can not double post.
  • There is no posting order or limit to how many posts one can make in a day. However, be conscientious of other player's response times/opportunities to post. However, preserving momentum should take priority. This rule may be adjusted.
  • You have full access to your character's PC.
  • 1 Pokemon out at a time.
  • If you MISS A NUMBER THREE TIMES, your Pokemon will FAINT BY BEING FROZEN SOLID.
  • By the end of this event, FAINTED/FROZEN SOLID POKEMON FROM THIS THREAD & THE PAST (PAAA: METENO) will be recoverable and saved.
  • Too long; don't read (tl;dr) notes are required.
  • Bold/highlight Pokémon moves/abilities in posts.
[break][break]

Please remember, these rules are tentative and subject to change.
[break][break]

There may be instances where a mod post is made before the prophetic line is revealed, and there may be an instance where the two event threads may merge.

DEADLINE

THERE IS NO DEADLINE. The event ends when the prophecy is completely decreed.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:56:54 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Kyurem's bellows echo through the icelands - snapping El from their figuratively-frozen state. Something about it all clicks - the words that sound like nonsense against their ears due to the language barrier, and yet becoming clearer and clearer by the second thanks to Hoopa's translations. Glancing to the distant dragon, they can't help but ask... "Two kings shall ascend from buds... To bloom..?"

Regardless of if they're right or not, this isn't the time to be idle - and their pokemon know it. Emerging from a pokeball, Ysera is prepared to face the dragon next - bellowing with a mighty Hyper Voice...!
TLDR:
- El guesses the prophecy to be 'Two kings shall ascend from buds to bloom'
- Hydreigon comes out to attack with Hyper Voice!
fTyx|OcL
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
570 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 23:30:23 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]

No matter how quickly he worked, it felt impossible to keep up with the freezing winds. He had managed to evacuate several pokemon but even with his limited vision, he could see frozen bodies forming cairns of ice around him.[break][break]

"Just a little more, Togekiss. Let's help as many as we can," he called encouragingly as the shimmering energy of another safeguard spread out around him and Jack freed a frozen Swinub and nudged it toward the edge of the storm.

2kV2rGMf

When he turned back to his pokemon, he found her encased in a cocoon of ice as the frigid winds howled around them.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[break]– To Sow Dragon's Teeth: Leftward
[break]– Togekiss Miss 3/3 (Frozen)

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost"]--accent:#52D8D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,314 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 0:31:46 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Both of Isaac's beloved little siblings were here; one by blood, one by circumstance, and both by choice. He flashed and a confident grin as he unfurled from the winds. "You say that like you guys ever doubted," he teased, the snows melting at his touch and sparkling with healing energy. The poor, startled Cetoddle Eris hovered over would find its scrapes and bumps healing before her eyes, while the wisps of a blue aurora would begin to still its panic.[break][break]

Unfortunately, there were some problems even Suicune's gifts couldn't help Isaac with. El pulled down into a landing, and the panic in their body language made it clear they weren't just happy to see him. As they bailed from Akero's back, a layer of permafrost shimmered in the sun.[break][break]

One of El's all-time favorite Pokemon was frozen like a statue.[break][break]

"Fuck," he hissed under his breath, heading towards Akero's side. He searched somewhere, anywhere for a crack in the ice to try and pry open, but the damn thing was sealed shut. He dared not attempt to make one himself, knowing El would never forgive him if his attempts backfired. Instead, Viola puffed herself up all the more, trying her damndest to melt the poor Togekiss free. "Don't worry, El. We'll figure this out. I'm gon-"[break][break]

Such was their distraction that they didn't notice the approaching figure until her shadow loomed over them. 's laugh cut through the darkness, threats implicit before she even started to speak. "Not now," Isaac hissed under his breath. With one shell-shocked sibling next to him, and a rampaging dragon in the distance, the last thing he wanted was to deal with his bounty.[break][break]

Nevertheless, with a silent seethe rolling through him, he turned over his shoulder to match Xenon's gaze. "They're still mad?" he asked, a look of put-upon shock on his face. Very quickly, it gave way to a defiant fire in his eyes and a smirk on his face. "Good."[break][break]

He rose to his feet, setting a hand atop his belt. However, before he could set his hand atop a Pokeball, Xenon struck. Isaac braced himself, only to crack an eye open as he realized her Night Shade arced right past his head. Shards of ice exploded around his head, a would-be attack from the rampaging Kyurem reduced to nothing. His would-be attacker had instead decided to be his savior.[break][break]

It was the SPECTRA trials all over again. He'd proven interesting, and now Xenon wanted to study him.[break][break]

"Thanks for that. Guess I owe you that much, huh?" he said, nudging his head over to the smoking remains of what had once been an icicle spear. "Good thing I know where to find you. You'll know when it's time, trust me." Were it not for Kyurem, that time may well have been right there, right now. Luckily, both of them seemed to know there were more important things on the horizon.[break][break]

In Isaac's case, he already had a date penciled in with a Rocket brainiac.[break][break]

" 'Til then? I'll give you a sneak peek of that future," Scooping Viola up, Isaac turned to Eris and El, shooting them an apologetic smile. "I've got something I gotta handle. You guys hitch a ride if you're coming with, alright?" In truth, he hoped they would. He didn't trust leaving them alone with such a loose cannon.[break][break]

At least they wouldn't be alone. had offered to help Eris, and frankly Isaac trusted her with his life. At the very least, he knew she wouldn't merrily toss Eris over to Xenon for a proper kidnapping. He gave Eris a little smile and briefly darted his eyes Aurelie's way, an unspoken promise that she wasn't one of the dangerous strangers. If this was where they split up, he'd be okay with it.[break][break]

Once they'd figured out what they were doing, he took one step, two step, then three. Isaac was gone with the wind in seconds, letting any who wished to come with drift along under his wing.

would hear him before she saw him coming. Viola's Fire Spin surrounded the massive chunk of ice, coiling up and down as if he were cooking it on a spit. Bit by bit, it would start getting smaller. More importantly, bit by bit, it would start getting wetter.[break][break]

That was Isaac's queue to charge in, unfurling his winds and crashing into the boulder of ice at full force. Wherever the Fire Spin left wet, fragile spots, he punched at it, spreading cracks that left even more water dripping down its side. The smaller and wetter it got, the more he was able to move it, Suicune's gifts and his own muscle era forming a natural tag team.[break][break]

Once it was small enough to lift off of Nomi's leg, he spitefully crushed it between his palms. Fucking boulder. He swirled the shards around his fingers, melting them into waters of life, then stooped down to try and get a look at the wound. "Arceus, Nomes. This one looks bad," he muttered, brow furrowed and voice fraught with concern. "We're setting this thing before we start healing. Shit's gonna get ugly if we don't."[break][break]

When a certain someone realized he was here, shit might have gotten ugly either way.[break][break]

f4hmjE3j[break][break]

TEAL DEER;[break]
Isaac tries to tend to Akero, but it fails.[break]
Instead, he and Xenon have a fun little dramatic standoff, with a promise to settle things in a proper battle once all this dragon business is done with.[break]
After, Isaac darts off to try and heal up Nomi's leg, because he is physically incapable of leaving Nomi to suffer.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]·