[attr="class","swarmtop-text"]

g!weezing swarm

A galarian weezing swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmtop-pkmnhldr"]

[attr="class","swarmmid"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-border"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-desc"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-pkmn"]

SWARMS OF GALARIAN WEEZING HAVE DESCENDED UPON SLATEPORT'S HARBOR. As the League constructs more naval vessels, the Poison Gas Pokemon have congregated around the shipyard.

[break][break]

[break][break]

These conjoined chimneys consume the polluted air created by their manufacturing and expel clean air. Though they are beneficial species to have around, the outbreak has interfered dangerously with the construction workers' operations. For Team Rocket, this may prove to be a boon—however, some of the Galarian Weezing also meddle and obstruct alleyways and safehouse routes nearby.
[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmmid-infobox"]
THE SHINY GALARIAN WEEZING WILL[break]ALSO HAVE THE FAIRY-TERA TYPE

[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","swarmmid-instructions"]

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

• only one character of yours may participate.

[break][break]

• in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND. after, INCLUDE A REFERENCE TO A TYPE OF HAT, BRITISH (GALARIAN) CULTURE, OR PIPES somewhere in your post. you may use an image, gif, use an analogy, figurative language, etc.

[break][break]

• the highest roll will earn a SHINY GALARIAN WEEZING with the FAIRY TERA-TYPE; the second highest roll will earn a REGULAR GALARIAN WEEZING, the second lowest roll will net a REGULAR KOFFING, and the lowest roll will net a SHINY KOFFING. the gender of the pokemon can be decided by the recipient.

[break][break]

• the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.

[break][break]

• the pokemon have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event. this is a time-limited event and will end APRIL 13TH, 11:59PM PST.

[attr="class","swarmbot"]

[attr="class","swarmbot-squiggleoutline"]

[attr="class","swarmbot-squiggle"]

[attr="class","icon-swarm"]

[newclass=".swarmtop-squiggle, .swarmbot-squiggle"]background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca);[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmmid-desc b, .swarmmid-instructions b, .swarmmid-instructions h1"]background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
GALARIAN WEEZING SWARM (PP)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 5:26:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

A swarm of Galarian Weezing and their Koffing friends float around the Slateport harbor. Clean air comes around the harbor when their bodies take in the polluted air which was a big help for the Pokemon rangers. The Weezing’s hats look like they were looking dapper to the people that pass by them. The Pokemon were much better behaved than their Kanto counterparts, maybe they were needed to keep the air clean too.[break][break]

“I will let you see them as much as you please.” Elise began to gently talk to the small hare king when she held Charles in her arms. Curious blue eyes from the shard Calyrex regard the Galarian Weezing and their Koffing friends with wonder. “And I’ll have to admit that looking at them does remind me of home in Galar.”[break][break]

Even if she was far from her country, the Galarian princess enjoyed having a quiet time in her father’s estate with reading books on the Matter of Galar at the dining table and having a cup of afternoon tea along with it. As the royal Gaiarian Ambassador now, she was the one who carried the pride and values of her kingdom wherever she goes in the Hoenn region.[break][break]

Veyle spars with one of the swarming Pokemon and her speed makes it hard for the fairy and poison type Pokemon to keep up until the Marshadow hits hard with a Spectral Thief. Elise tosses a Dusk Ball at the weakened poison type Pokemon.[break][break]

Y2TosH_u

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
Galarian Weezing Swarm [break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nimbus

he/him/his
thirty-two
January 25th
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Doctor
Grunt
6'1 height
6'1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nimbus
Laurence Whateley
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 14:20:58 GMT
Laurence Whateley Avatar
"Have you heard about our newest product? A pipe hand-carved by an artist said to have been a famous woodcarver in Galar. High-quality tobacco too. Seems more your style anyways."

The salesman tried his hardest to haggle Laurence as he dug in his pocket for his wallet, the doctor's eyes too concentrated on the pack of cigarettes that he'd already been purchasing to worry about some new item. When he fished it out, he'd pull out the 10 pokedollars it'd cost, silently reciting the same line about how the economy never seemed to get better, years ago his pack of smokes was only 5. 

"You think I'm a pipe man, Horton? My kid already started getting on me about these...The last thing I'd want is for her to think I've upgraded them to something else." 

A smile came to the Rocket's lips when the owner of the store laughed, his hearty howl enough to get anyone else to laugh with him. Another frequent customer behind him came to speak up, his usual damper face brightening up from it.

"Sophia's a smart one, she's calling you a hypocrite, Laurence, ya' know? How are ya' a doctor and you smoke? It's the biggest joke ever!"

Another guffaw came from the duo, Laurence even giving in to the feeling, and scratching the back of his head in a more admitted childish guilt. Quick to have a rebuttal with the group, he'd pocket his pack of cigarettes, and speak, easily not shifting the blame but not taking it fully either.

"Yeah, I know I know, but let's be honest, with the way the world is these days, I damn well need one. So sorry Horton, but you'll have to see who else is ready to get a pipe. You all have a great day though."

And with it, Laurence would take his leave, exiting the store with a chuckle plain on his lips as he started to open the newly bought packs, and the moment he did, he could imagine Sophia's voice in the back of his mind, her observant tone something she got from her mother, scolding him about how in school she learned the dangers of smoking...

Sigh...Maybe he should quit. 

* Referenced a pipe. 
pH_h6EDi
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 2:30:54 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Xenon had never been to Galar herself. At least not for long enough for her to remember, maybe a quick stopover when she first left her home region, no longer than that. But she knew what a Galarian Weezing was, glorious byproducts of civilization that had first appeared during the advent of the industrial revolution. Breathe in poison, breathe out fresh clean air, a wonderful little coincidence in an era where smog threatened to fill the skies and darken the clouds, one can only wonder just what kind of ecological consequences the era would have suffered were it not for the glorious Weezing and its lesser Koffing brothers.
[break][break]
She of course cared for none of that boring historical garbage, she simply appreciated the creature's funny little tophat and their caricature of an old Galarian man, smoking a pipe and coughing their lungs out. And of course they were genuinely just very convenient for the future she had in mind, might just be the only kind of Pokemon she'd prefer to remain organic if she had to choose any one Pokemon to stay for the future. A thick gas mask is wrapped around her features as she infiltrates the League's cleanup force on the Slateport docks, it wouldn't do anyone any good for her to be recognized but she still needed to be here regardless. "Alright Polonium, time to get lowkey." Xenon mutters as the bassist plays her tune, a Shock Wave rippling through a crowd of Weezings and paralyzing the toxic orbs as they clatter to the ground helplessly.[break][break]
d72qJiZQ

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.xenon]--accent:#a0a4a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.xenon]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,736 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 8:24:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","nikki100"]
[attr="class","nikki101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","nikki102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]Amidst towering chimney stacks and foreboding plumes reminiscent of an old smoker's pipe, she remembers that she'd once sent Mercury here to help out with something. Building ships? For an operation to take back Sootopolis, she assumes.[break][break]

Well, not that it's any of her business. Or so the adults would tell her. Deep down, she knows that her body will always act on what it thinks to be best before she gives it any rational thought.[break][break]

Tugging on her cap has become more of a habit than an actual attempt to hide her identity. Truth is, she probably shouldn't be anywhere near here considering the Rocket smuggling operations that go on in these parts. But she'd been curious to see whether the appearance of these Weezing was yet another by-product of that horrendous mochi fiasco.[break][break]

Nothing too out of the ordinary, really. The only problem being caused is how they obstruct work. Surely, she can leave that issue to the League's brightest.[break][break]

_3ypGkHJ
[break]
[attr="class","nikki103"]slateport harbour
[attr="class","nikki103"]g!weezing swarm
[attr="class","nikki103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
ruh roh
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.nikki99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 9:38:35 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight was mostly fascinating to see so many Weezing together like this -- how odd they looked! [break][break]

And yes, Cass or Thea might have tried to explain to him plenty of times how they were a variant found in Galar but Knight knew they were just making that up to tease him! Galar? Ha! Sounded fake![break][break]

This didn't stop him being interested and he pointed at the group that had gathered, "It looks like they are wearing hats!" He had his own hat on as well -- a rather crumpled straw-hat he had pinched from the garden shed at school.[break][break]

"Look, Fitzwilliam." He pointed to a Weezing that had spotted his Farfetch'd and seemed interested, "It's like it knows you!" Which was silly and not at all possible.[break][break]

Why would these weird shaped Weezing have anything to do with his completely normal, definitely not a regional-variant Farfetch'd?![break][break]

Maybe this was a good chance to catch one? Poké Ball, awaaaaay! (YEET)[break][break]

jiXoLQOT

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

yes, he is dumb. [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 11:23:58 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
For now, Cass has given up on trying to convince Knight that there are other regions, letting him believe whatever he wants. She also, indeed, might have been too busy to play dress-up, anyway, as she arrives to their agreed meeting place in full old-timey steampunkey fashion with a top hat and something of a fancy suit in brown and white colours. "I don't think you can detach those hats from them, however," Cass replies to Knight's words, having just arrived in time to catch them.

"Sorry, bit late, the hat was in a worse shape than I remembered." Which did remind her of the last time she wore it, and the really hairy situation she's got herself in with it. "They're like an anti-thesis to pollution." Which also makes her grimace with disgust and fondness, both sentiments directed at, in her mind, vastly different groups of people. Pokémon evolve, but humanity stagnates so goddamn badly.

She sighs, shaking off these thoughts for now, and then readjusts her hat - just in time for one of the Weezing to actually come close, too! "Well, hello," she says, and bows slightly, and sees that the Weezing actually returns it in kind - and she could just not take this opening to throw a pokéball, right?

BUpDKj_n
close tab

played by

mcfuzzled

He/Him
June 23
Varies
Demisexual
Philanthropist
Civilian
awards
21 posts
Colin Roche DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @colin
Colin Roche
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 18:12:55 GMT
Colin Roche Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","colintest"]
[attr="class","post"]

Mr. Roche exited the lobby of his main branch and was greeted by a sudden gust of wind laced with curiously clean-smelling white smoke. He put a hand to his hat to keep it from flying away and looked in the direction of the source with a disapproving frown.
[break][break]
A number of Galarian Weezing were congregating through the streets, and he could see their tall smokestacks winding through streets and alleys as they moved to converge. Fine by him - there were people who were paid to deal with that sort of thing, but at least they weren't interfering with any of his concerns.
[break][break]
As though to prove him wrong directly, a particularly large specimen rounded the corner and floated near the bank's main entryway, belching a scintillating STRANGE STEAM that had Roche wrinkling his nose. Flipping his wrist, he threw a Luxury Ball at the Weezing, aiming to at least relocate the thing before it could deter potential clients.
[break][break]
He'd worked too hard for some upstart smoke factory to put a wrinkle in his plans at this point.
[break][break]
XgbIKPOY

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.colintest]--accent:#21a698;[/newclass]
[newclass=.colintest]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colintest .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
602 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 21:24:03 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb desiree"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimagecutie"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i’m afraid they’re gonna find you[break]
and there’s nothing that i can do

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The smog-channeling horde of chimneys had taken their descent upon the harbor; it was curious to Desiree just how much discordance seemed to exist in her shadow, but with curious eyes peering over the balcony of a yacht, her fears that they could have donned toxic chains were answered by observing only their clumping behavior. Answers existed as deep sighs of relief, innocence to them given alongside the gifts that they gave in return- clean air, fresh air, breaths that were able to be taken with refreshment rather than coughs.[break][break]

She still smoked her PINK PIPE anyway, though. "See if you can," she began to say, interrupted by the puffing of an Eldegoss coat. "Already on the same wavelength, I love that, Linen."[break][break]

The puffing of the grass-type's cotton had brought upon the raining down of a COTTON SPORE- it was just as mesmerizing to watch as it was the first time she had met the twins, beautiful, existing in the air to bring effects upon all that it landed upon. It was a great idea to help subside the distractions and blocks in the road harbor workers were made to endure with their existence, which some trainers already seemed to have thought of first- so she threw a love ball with all her might in that direction.[break][break]

But, honestly, the biggest factor in wanting to catch one was their cute little green mustaches and the clean air that spewed from their chimneys. And it didn't help that they were smokers, too.[break][break]

bCKpA8zV

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
♡ ooc notes / tldr

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desiree"]--accent: #fc779d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #fc779d; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimagecutie"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
69 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 6:08:23 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
As much as she liked them as pokemon, these Weezing needed to be dealt with. Wish I could just adopt all of them. But she didn't have the time nor resources to manage so many, even if they were usually comfortable lounging around.
[break]
[break]

Forcing them out will just have to do. Many others appeared to do the same, though not all. Petra shifts her ranger's cap into place as she begins working to the same end. With so many trainers around, singling one out doesn't prove to be very difficult - even for someone as inexperienced as her.
[break]
[break]

"Let's keep this quick, girl." The Ninetales walking alongside Petra this whole time finally steps forward. "Use your psychic power on that one." The potent extrasensory sends it on a downwards spiral, the sound of it's plummet being enough to make Petra feel a little bad. Revealing a pokeball from her hoodie pocket, Petra lobs it in hopes that the creature is already unconscious...
[break]
[break]

9nNoMYkX

[break]
If not, she cuts it with her razor-sharp hat throws her hat to the ground rather dramatically/violently

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]SWARM: GALARIAN WEEZING[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ninetales"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b8/3b/adbw6PBR_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 19:17:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","swarmtop"]

[attr="class","swarmtop-squiggle"]

[attr="class","swarmtop-squiggleoutline"]

[attr="class","swarmtop-content"]

[attr="class","swarmtop-text"]

g!weezing swarm swarm

the g!weezing swarm has fled!

[attr="class","swarmtop-pkmnhldr"]

[attr="class","swarmmid"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-border"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-desc"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-pkmn"]

THE MASS OUTBREAK OF GALARIAN WEEZING and their younger kin eventually fades. In the aftermath, several pokeballs remain.

[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmmid-infobox"]
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

[attr="class","swarmmid-instructions"]

WINNERS

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CAPTURE

[attr="class","swarmmid-winner"]

[break] male or female - misty surge + fairy tera type
[break] strange steam / double hit / heat wave / toxic / misty explosion / pain split

[break] male or female - neutralizing gas
[break] double hit / aromatic mist / sludge bomb / fairy wind / smokescreen / spite

[break] male or female - neutralizing gas
[break] sludge bomb / clear smog / self-destruct / sludge / assurance / curse

&
[break] male or female - stench
[break] sludge bomb / toxic / smokescreen / explosion / haze / pain split

[attr="class","swarmbot"]

[attr="class","swarmbot-squiggleoutline"]

[attr="class","swarmbot-squiggle"]

[attr="class","icon-swarm"]

[newclass=".swarmtop-squiggle, .swarmbot-squiggle"]background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca);[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmmid-desc b, .swarmmid-instructions b, .swarmmid-instructions h1"]background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]