mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 6:07:12 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Something feels like it's shifting or even powering up in the world. And it's only human, it appears, that they would use it for their own gains, as the future draws war ... Fenelle's in Sootopolis and overseeing some charging batteries which is a very boring but also dangerous task.

After all, it could blow up at any moment, and dee would not be able to be far away enough to actually be considered safe. Dee ponders, thinking of having to add a Teleport pokémon maybe permanently to der team as something happens next to dem (gladly not of the blow-up sort of kind). Der Metagross has looked at the charging batteries with some fascination for a while. Despite being essentially a super computer, it is more psychically powered than electric, and yet ...

It turns around to Fenelle, and uses a tiny boop of Electrify on dem, causing dem to hiss and rub der arm where the attack connected. That hurts, don't do it again, dee signs, but the pokémon already appeared heart broken, frankly. But that's ... an interesting development for sure.

Metagross learns Electrify and forgets Pursuit!

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 14:49:56 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leowint1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Route 125... [break][break]

The sandy beaches of this route were indeed warm, hot and buzzing with life. For Leo-- it was not the place he normally had gone, but it was summer after all. He easily had shed his coat, wearing his easy-going t-shirt and stretching out in the warm summer air. The sea was in front of him. He could of freely gone to the beach, swam around-- meet some cute girls who would of liked to hang out with him. [break][break] Sadly, he was there on business. Being a Pokemon Ranger was not easy, especially for a guy with a problem with authority. Leo also wasn't in the best mood for the beach. [break][break] War was coming. He and his friends knew it as Team Rocket were getting ready to make some major moves. [break][break] As he looked around, he held a special device as a Ranger. A reader to detect different energies-- and right now the electric current in the 'leylines' were going thorugh the roof now. He also was using a very clever method. [break][break] "Pika-Pika!"[break][break] Leo's new Pikachu, and a very rare one at that, was absorbing the natural energy of the leylines. The electric current in the land was adding to its own power-- and storing it to a device nearby.[break][break] "We just gotta keep monitoring this energy. With any luck, we should get all the data and energy we need." Leo mused aloud as he looked to Pikachue nearby, the wired connected to his cheeks. "Doing okay there, Light?" Leo called out. [break][break] "Pi-Pikachu!" it said confidently, arms crossed as it literally fed on the electric current of the leyline. [break][break] Leo smirked, glad to see that his Pikachu was now growing stronger and using his talents to help their efforts. In the event wore did break out-- they would be ready. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Post for the engines of war event-- claiming as Leo.[break]

Giving Pikachu/Lightning the move "Electrify" and forget's sweet kiss.[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.leowint1]--accent:#DFF7FA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leowint1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Zaber

awards
25 posts
Leo Winters DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leowinters
Leo Winters
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 17:17:04 GMT
Leo Winters Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leowint1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Route 125... [break][break]

Leo soon saw as the sunset blazed across the horizon. It was quite beautiful to watch-- even making the man less incline for the snow and ice he was used to. As they finished their work, Leo packed up the gear but monitored the readings on his pad. [break][break] "We got this, Lightning! We won't lose to Team Rocket!" he said with pride.[break][break] "Pika-Pika!" LIghtning the Pikachu encouraged with a thumbs up! [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Post for the engines of war event-- claiming as Leo.[break]

Giving Pikachu/Lightning the move "Electrify" and forget's sweet kiss.[break]

Reposting for timing need.1:17 pm est time

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.leowint1]--accent:#DFF7FA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leowint1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".leowint1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
331 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 22:48:01 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Route 101 - [break][break] The grassy forests of Route 101 was indeed peaceful, but reports everywhere showed something strange was afoot. Zachary continued to look at the device given to him by while he was away, to help monitor the strange readings. After his events in Area Zero and Prismatic Penatentary in space-- he wanted to take a vacation sorely. But, now he was observing strange readings as the summer heat bared down on him. [break][break] But it wasn't from the summer sun alone. [break][break] As he was there-- he was in the rare company of his friendly Rabsca. While Zachary didn't normally feel comfortable around the bug pokemon, he was trying hard to adjust to his presence and company. He did care about his Pokemon, but bug Pokemon made his skin crawl. [break][break] Rabsca however had an affinity for sunlight. He loved it and absorbed the unusual energy radiating in this area. [break][break] Reading the sensors, Zachary paced around the grassy terrain with Rabsca shortly hovering behind him. "Josh should be happy with this. But I honestly hope this isn't another incident brewing. My parents will kill me if it comes again-- or have me come back to Johto..." Zachary complained. [break][break] Rabsca gave a series of clicks and chirps, as if trying to converse with Zachary. While the sounds were unnerving to Zachary, he took a deep breath and smiled to the pokemon. "Thanks for coming with me, Rabsca. I know I haven't had you around a lot but I hope to change that real soon." [break][break] With that, Zachary and Rabsca continued to survey the area. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Posted and posted at 6:47 pm.[break]

Giving "Incarnate" to Rabsca [break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 3:51:35 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson holds his hand up, marveling the dance of light and heat beneath the shifting SUNNY DAY.

This phenomenon felt stranger than the typical dry heat of a pre-summer build up, and Mossdeep surrounded by the currents and ocean waves, was no less sheltered from its heat despite it.

At his side Meowscarada was enjoying the phenomenon in ways he couldn't have expected. A snap of her fingers produce a steady flame above them, while a wave of her hand has it disappearing instantly.

A new slight of hand to practice, no doubt.

He sends a message off to the few he knows would be curious: , , , and yes, even .

Despite the light that shone from above, he had no doubt in his mind dark days were ahead.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]MOSSDEEP!
Meowscarda gains INCINERATE!

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]
@

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,523 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:03:36 GMT
shiv Avatar

ENGINES OF WAR

LEY LINE / DRAGON LINE UPDATE

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/PARADISE%20PROTOCOL%20PHASE%201.mp3[/player]
[break]

THANKS TO YOUR INTERFERENCE, the ley lines continue to shift. Their paths have swerved around Sootopolis, but now converge at Mossdeep City... The adjusted trajectories have caused ELECTRIC TERRAINS to manifest north of Mt. Pyre, on Route 122. An outbreak of Bellibolt has appeared here, eager to rejuvenate themselves.

The sea is disturbed once again.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,423 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:11:55 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Engines of War

COCed in

Being a gym leader in Hoenn was stressful.

Before, a Hoenn event was a Hoenn event, no matter the city. Now, he could only groan and wonder why it had to be his city.

The knight of Galar stood atop the Police Department's rooftop with a parasaol overhead and overlooked the city wearily, his Rotom-tablet hovering around him with a visual of the 'leylines' trajectories.

After much unnatural wobbling, they had finally converged at Mossdeep— but other than a blazing weather and rampant electric terrain, nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

But that just meant they had to remain alert.

"GL here. Report, over." The man said over the comms, receiving numerous replies from fellow officers as well as his gym staffers shortly after.

The machines syphoning electricity continued to work, as did the solar panels.

And he maintained his vigil over the city.

TL;DR:
-Overseeing Mossdeep
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 6:07:28 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"look." [break][break]from their vantage point, annalise spots a pod of wailmer frantically swimming further out into the ocean. she's glad ollie is here to witness it himself — her phone screen keeps glitching frustratingly while they stand within the ley line. [break][break]"whatever this is is making them migrate away."[break][break]her wooper fidgets restlessly beside her, drawing her eye away from the water pokemon in the sea beyond. her brows furrows, worried that the little water-type is affected like the rest, then she recalls it into a pokeball.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","icon-electric"] route 125 [break]teaching p!wooper electrify

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
route 125

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,400 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 1:07:04 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody sat there completely bewildered with the area around her. These ley lines, or whatever they were, seemed to be behaving strangely. [break][break]

She pulled out her phone and checked as quagsire looked at it as well, completely unaware of what was going on. "This is Melody miro reporting from Mossdee-" she says as her phone starts to freak out from the electrical current. [break][break]

"Ugh cmon you stupid thing!" she says smacking it a couple of times. She sighs as her quagsire seems to be covered in electrical currents but is unbothered by it. "Surely that's normal." [break][break]

She puts her hands on her hips and starts to worry, the Ocean is becoming very affected by all of this. She worried if she started to sail around on her boat that she'd be stranded due to these electric currents so she decided to just stay put for now and wait for this stuff to stop.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Mossdeep, teaching quagsire electrify
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
55 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:07:19 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sbkborder"]
[attr="class","sbk"]

[attr="class,"sbkbox"]IF WE CALL THE IMPULSES WE CAN'T HIDE "LOVE," THEN THIS ILLOGICAL FEELING MUST BE LOVE, RIGHT?
[break]

"This is terrible for my skin." Circe whined as she adjusted her wide-brim hat.[break][break]

"I'll protect you, Circe!" one of her fans eagerly pleaded. Within moments, a parasol hung over her head, shielding her from the unforgiving sun.[break][break]

She was in the dark like everyone else about the strange phenomenon strangling Hoenn right now, but it seemed they were all in agreement about one thing: danger approached. Danger for who, one might ask.[break][break]

"Higher," Circe instructed, and immediately, the fan lifted the parasol. All around her were fans that had caught sight of the Circe Crowley, each one with phone in hand to snag a picture. Her bodyguard kept well within-reach, though it wasn't as if she really needed one.[break][break]

"This is hell," she complained once more. Even in a bikini, she could not escape the unusual, overpowering heat of the sun. She tried to access her photos, only for it to glitch and freeze on a particular image of dressed in what appeared to be tights. Several attempts of swiping and picking proved futile. Theo's ass was permanently stuck as her screen.[break][break]

With a heavy sigh, Circe waved for her bodyguard to shoo the fans away. Break time was over.[break][break]

notes rosie forgot super fang and learned incinerate!

[GoogleFont=Raleway:400|800]
[newclass=.sbkborder]width:450px;background-color:#5EBD98;border-left:#212121 solid 40px;padding-left:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sbk]background-color:#222;font-family:raleway;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#ccc;line-height:17px;padding:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sbk b,.sbk i]color:#5EBD98;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sbk a]font-family:arial;font-weight:bold;border-bottom:#5EBD98 solid 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sbkbox]background-color:#252525;font-family:arial;font-size:5.5pt;font-weight:bold;line-height:10px;padding:20px;border-radius:20px;border:#555 solid 1px;margin-bottom:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sbkpc]text-align:center;border-top:#444 solid 1px;border-bottom:#444 solid 1px;padding:20px;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,942 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 23:19:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
boots crunch over snow. it seems lifetimes ago that she and eva, doug, melody, and skyler emerged from the rift, a monster snapping at their heels. closer, though, too close for comfort, the voracious jealousy, that terrible hurt, when her blood-letting was paid for with a back turned. 

she smiles despite herself, hate burnt up in slow cinders, leaving love like a phoenix in its wake.

eva is awake and though she swears she is empty, no pieces of her are missing. freya burns them within her now, held fast for safekeeping, holding fast to a promise she made to her fellow councilman, to herself, and to the woman she undeniably loves.

something in her spirit shivers. the cold does not touch her like it should, but still she tugs on gloves and an overcoat. her raging bolts sink into the leylines, absorbing its energy, searching for something profoundly more
ENGINES OF WAR
the silent icelands
(not learning moves)
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,504 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 23:42:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”he lifted the rock.” single-handedly, after it had corroded over what had felt like a few days of persistent attempts. ”it broke, all the same.”[break][break]

lulu took another drag, wondering to herself if the power within the rock had somehow compelled to keep trying, or if he was, in fact, just a fucking nutjob.[break][break]

”oh, it means something. we usually know where the otherworldly materials come from. these are… from the interdream zone?” she guessed. ”it’s worrisome.”[break][break]

the lighter was handed over. it was silver, with a flint wheel ignition and the evil face of a snarling dragon etched into the side.[break][break]

”two energies moving parallel alongside one another – before they started bending.”[break][break]

”dr flint?”[break][break]

she didn’t bother to correct the researcher that hurried up alongside them, presenting a screen. she leaned over to see the clear, spiraling pattern. ash fell off her cigarette as it nearly toppled from her lips.[break][break]

”they’ve become helical,” she observed aloud to howard. ”something very powerful is affecting hoenn’s electromagnetic fields. could be cosmic or geological. could be a pokemon.” she turned back to him, irritation replaced with rushing adrenaline.[break][break]

”forget about the rock for now. shit’s about to hit.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]ENGINES OF WAR [break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,933 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 9:47:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]They weren't lying when they said that Mossdeep was facing some of the weirdest weather phenomenon as of late. The sun beats down harshly on her skin, whilst static electricity crackles and snaps at her ankles.[break][break]

Koios' screen flashes with a warning: A lack of signal means that there'll be no calls or messages for her whilst she sticks around. But it shouldn't be too much of a problem considering that she's just here to pick up a few things from her old home.[break][break]

"You guys okay back there?"[break][break]

Books and maps and other little knick-knacks fill the satchels that Reiner and Einar carry, the Wooper waddling in the Luxray's wake with a 'Woop' to every step. Whatever is happening to the region is far out of their hands. Try as hard as they may to investigate, they'll ultimately come up short and be shooed away by the authorities.[break][break]

Still, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't worried in the slightest.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]mossdeep
[attr="class","eris103"]ENGINES OF WAR
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
Replace STOMPING TANTRUM with ELECTRIFY on EINAR the WOOPER[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,576 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 10:47:15 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

This is Navidson.” He calls over the radio, back to a ranger station in the Great Chasm. Someone’s listening on the other side. Folk in the Chasm are excellent at listening to him when he’s on the scene, given how he’s one of the few people mad enough to brave this place with enough regularity to register his presence upon the paradox Pokemon.[break][break]
Now as all of you know, I’m not a scientist.” While he presses down on a walkie talkie with one hand, the other grasps some strange technology he little understands. It whirs and whines like a child throwing a tantrum. Whatever’s going on here, it isn’t normal. Far from it.[break][break]
It feels like he’s looking at a greater part of some mystery not meant for him. While they leylines seem to converge on Mossdeep, they began in the tunnels below his feet. Electricity and scorching heat roll across the chasm. Tiny, a baby Skarmory discovered in the ruins of Granite Cave, chirps close by.[break][break]
But this ain’t natural. Feels like there’s an electric current in the air, or that my Skarmory might burst into flames at a moment’s notice.” Which, in the end, almost happens. Tiny flaps his tiny wings, sending out a wave of flames out across the field. Navy almost jumps out of his skin.[break][break]
Woah now!” He shouts, stamping out a fire that almost burned his jeans. “…I’m going to make some rounds, gather some more data. Someone make sure I come back to a plate of beans and rice.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Navy is at the giant chasm. Skarmory learns incinerate.
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,400 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
ENGINES OF WAR (COC)
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 4:17:12 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
mossdeep held a lot of relevance for priam for being a place he never visits a lot.

the discovery of the hidden research of mega stones from the nearby shoal cave that got him ensnared with the influences of league's research department, the mark that imprinted on him following the giant celesteela's descent on the region, as well as being a part of a team that stole the part of the ultra beast in a facility that brought upon research such as artificial shadow pokemon and xerneas' infinity energy.

he supposed this was going to be a fourth one on the list, should gods not hate him to keep his name off the record.

"we should be alright here," priam tells the other person on the line through a burner phone. "it's just a little sun and a little bit of sparky sparky! if anythin', it's just goin' to make things fun!"

the report is shared, and device is dropped to the ground and smashed underneath the heel of his foot.

his head turns to the roof of a nearby research center he used to frequent as an assistant of the league's head scientist, pondering a reality that would never happen.

• MOSSDEEP TOWN
  • shroomish learns incinerate

@tags
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven